PDA

View Full Version : e bay agian

Blown 472
02-27-2003, 07:39 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2404785684&category=31270

Tim_T
02-27-2003, 08:15 AM
Got to be a misprint.

Keith
02-27-2003, 08:36 AM
First i see the purple tanks on the back...what the hell? Then i see the water pump. what the hell? drink holders in the floor? I bet that gas gets real hot from the reflected heat being uncovered next to the headders. and the price...NO WAY!

PussyPusher
02-27-2003, 08:46 AM
OK First I can tell you the guy is a christian. Second He has a huge family. Third he likes nascar or at least the memory of Dale Earnhart. Forth hes not running enough water through his headers. Fifth no spark arrestor but instead a cotton sponge. Sixth hes out of closest space. Seventh his house is a 2 story. Just an observation.
PP

HavasuDreamin'
02-27-2003, 08:56 AM
Somebody forgot to tell him that his boat is worth less than half of what he is asking. devil I wonder if he will get a clue when zero bids come across. idea

lakesmodified
02-27-2003, 12:11 PM
HavasuDreamin':
Somebody forgot to tell him that his boat is worth less than half of what he is asking. devil I wonder if he will get a clue when zero bids come across. idea First off, I know that this boat might be worth half what he's asking, BUT, you know what I find extremely interesting? Just about everyone on this board is willing to slam anyone at a moments notice, yet you won't slam someone that's "POPULAR" on this board! Why? I'm not going to name names, but there are quite a few of you out there, that have quite a bit more invested into your boat(I being one)that think, and some are even trying, to sell them for a hell of a lot more than they're worth(Me, not being one) Again, not naming any names, but there have been quite a few "POPULAR" boats, that have been offered for sale, at supposedly "Great prices" BUT yet, they haven't sold! Why? Because you're asking way too much! But yet, because they are the Popular people on these boards, no one says shit to them.... Sad, really sad!

Froggystyle
02-27-2003, 12:17 PM
lakesmodified:
HavasuDreamin':
Somebody forgot to tell him that his boat is worth less than half of what he is asking. devil I wonder if he will get a clue when zero bids come across. idea First off, I know that this boat might be worth half what he's asking, BUT, you know what I find extremely interesting? Just about everyone on this board is willing to slam anyone at a moments notice, yet you won't slam someone that's "POPULAR" on this board! Why? I'm not going to name names, but there are quite a few of you out there, that have quite a bit more invested into your boat(I being one)that think, and some are even trying, to sell them for a hell of a lot more than they're worth(Me, not being one) Again, not naming any names, but there have been quite a few "POPULAR" boats, that have been offered for sale, at supposedly "Great prices" BUT yet, they haven't sold! Why? Because you're asking way too much! But yet, because they are the Popular people on these boards, no one says shit to them.... Sad, really sad! Geez... for a second there I thought he was talking about me. $55K for a jetboat and all.
Sold, by the way.
Maybe he was talking about Andy. $50K for a picklefork... Wait, that sold too.
OK, I'm out of overpriced used boats for sale.
Name names bro...

79Hawaiian
02-27-2003, 12:29 PM
Forth hes not running enough water through his headers. PP [/QB]How does that work with an exchanger? The feed off of the pump provides water to the headers only? I guess that would work. The listing does not even say what type of drive it is. I assume jet since I see a diverter handle on the floor. The drink holders in the floor is cool. I like it, never seen it before. The tanks are sexy too. Not much seating though.

HalletDave
02-27-2003, 12:44 PM
Not trying to be rude. It is a Berk' jet. Look at the bottom picture and enlarge. :D I will keep my Hallett for now. :)
HD

HavasuDreamin'
02-27-2003, 01:01 PM
Lakesmodified:
First and foremost, I didn't slam the guy. I just thought his boat was grossly overpriced. I think he will eventually realize that. Second, my comment was based on the fact that any given week in the So. Cal boat trader (during the spring/summer), you can find clean, mid to late 70's jet boats for $5K. Southwind, Challenger, Rogers, Sanger, etc (much more popular brands). BBF or BBC with Berk. or Dominator pumps. Thus, IMHO, the ebay boat is worth less than $5K.
As Froggy said, if there are sooooooooo many boats up for sale by "popular" members of the board that aren't selling, then name some names. :cool:
[ February 27, 2003, 01:05 PM: Message edited by: HavasuDreamin' ]

dossangers
02-27-2003, 01:09 PM
Dale earnhardt once rode in that thar boat!! does it come with a gun rack?

lakesmodified
02-27-2003, 03:05 PM
HavasuDreamin':
Lakesmodified:
First and foremost, I didn't slam the guy. I just thought his boat was grossly overpriced. I think he will eventually realize that. Second, my comment was based on the fact that any given week in the So. Cal boat trader (during the spring/summer), you can find clean, mid to late 70's jet boats for $5K. Southwind, Challenger, Rogers, Sanger, etc (much more popular brands). BBF or BBC with Berk. or Dominator pumps. Thus, IMHO, the ebay boat is worth less than $5K.
As Froggy said, if there are sooooooooo many boats up for sale by "popular" members of the board that aren't selling, then name some names. :cool: Oh, come on... You guys want names? WHY? Feeling sub-conscience about something? :D I have had quite a few boats in my life, and NEVER, have they been worth anything close to what I had invested in them. PERIOD! But, like I said before, there have been quite a few boats advertised for sale on these boards, as well as on ***boats Classifieds, that have been up for sale for quite a few months. WHY? You guys are right about the asking price not meaning shit. Bottom line, the item being sold is only worth what someone else is willing to pay for it.
But I do stand by what I said before.... Seems certain individuals are treated like GODS just because they might be popular with the crowd. Damn, it's so childish, reminds me of high school children..... Now watch as my "Stars" ratings drop! Wooo whoooo!!!
[ February 27, 2003, 03:09 PM: Message edited by: lakesmodified ]

dossangers
02-27-2003, 03:41 PM
Shot you five because im bored! :D :D

Dog
02-27-2003, 03:57 PM
lakesmodified:
HavasuDreamin':
Lakesmodified:
As Froggy said, if there are sooooooooo many boats up for sale by "popular" members of the board that aren't selling, then name some names. :cool: Oh, come on... You guys want names? WHY? Feeling sub-conscience about something? :D I have had quite a few boats in my life, and NEVER, have they been worth anything close to what I had invested in them. PERIOD! But, like I said before, there have been quite a few boats advertised for sale on these boards, as well as on ***boats Classifieds, that have been up for sale for quite a few months. WHY? You guys are right about the asking price not meaning shit. Bottom line, the item being sold is only worth what someone else is willing to pay for it.
But I do stand by what I said before.... Seems certain individuals are treated like GODS just because they might be popular with the crowd. Damn, it's so childish, reminds me of high school children..... Now watch as my "Stars" ratings drop! Wooo whoooo!!! Gave you 5 stars also.

twistedpair
02-27-2003, 06:00 PM
Maybe it's one of those "But honey, I tried to sell it" deals!

lakesmodified
02-27-2003, 07:14 PM
Damn, WAZ up? I figured I was really going to go into the shitter with my bad attitude, and all of the sudden I'm moving up in the stars! :p Could this have been a plan all along? :D Well, thanks for those of you that have sent me FIVES!!! I just don't understand this board at times!

Tim_T
02-27-2003, 07:24 PM
I had to shoot the 5 for your honesty, because i know good and well my boat will never be worth what i've got into it. But you know what they say, "One mans trash is another mans treasure".
Tim

Eat me & die
02-27-2003, 10:12 PM
5 From me too! :D Tell those pussy http://forums.***boat.net/ubb/icons/icon14.gif

disco_charger
02-28-2003, 01:18 AM
My boat has been for sale for a couple of months...Does that make me popular? wink

HOSS
02-28-2003, 07:57 AM
10G? Dude he is taking WAY to much pride in his work. Hull is not that great. Trailer is for a fishing rig. Cup holders(good idea)will leak water under floor. We`ve already coverred floors and moisture extensively. 396. Dinasour. Not at all a very popular motor any more. 80`s was its last hey day. Nothing about the pump so I will assume its a JC. I give him 3G tops to sell it. And that`s for the tanks and supposed paint.
For 10G I`d get a blower boat. And a nice ass trailer without WalMart whites and cheap soles.
And where`s the love. I`m sittin` on three stars. Don`t I criticize enough? Make fun of others enough? If one doesn`t see it my way don`t I put `em down for being stupid enough?
[ February 28, 2003, 08:01 AM: Message edited by: HOSS ]

lakesmodified
02-28-2003, 04:00 PM
disco_charger:
My boat has been for sale for a couple of months...Does that make me popular? wink Disco, from the looks of your boat(Pics) I would say it's a reasonable price, why it hasn't sold, who knows... Are you popular? :D Hell, I don't know, are you?

Jet Hydro
02-28-2003, 08:24 PM
First off before you even ask (YES) this is Steve aka Jet Hydro.
Ok now that we`v got through that, lets move on to as why I signed in, in the first place.
lakesmodified has made a few valid points about most of you so called Hot Boat groupies.
I give him 5 Stars!
now, I myself would like to ask what makes you guys any better than any of the others that just happen to own a hot boat?
So you don't like his colors, so you don't like his motor, so you don't like his fishing pole holders, so you don't like the type of hull he has,hell you don't like his cup holders for Christ sakes," BFD". I`m sure he doesn't like things on your boat as well. Don't buy his boat if it pisses you off that bad ok!
I see that this board still hasn't changed much in the last year. New people have signed on as well as some old names have signed off. But the Hot boat groupies always seem to be lurking around looking for someone to talk shit on. You guy`s really need to get a life and stop taking out your daily problems on some guy that has done nothing to you personally.
I have met a few of the Hot boat groupies at some of the races that we`v done and you know what`s funny? They aren't all that bad when you take the key board away. I`v even had one that was from Okla. ask me to help him with his boat....lol... I asked him why he wanted me to help ...I drive a Jet Hydro and I don't know nothing...LMAO.. You know something he sure didn't run his mouth that weekend. How about those Texas Guys that I put on the Trailer in Waco TX last year. They sure didn't run there mouth until they had a computer to do the talking.
Put down those guns guy`s, Save all your anger for those Ass Holes over in Iran, don't take it out on everyone that has a hot boat that you see that you may not like.For that guy you run your mouth about just might be one of those guys that save your life some day.
P.S. Dave for the record My Boat is Not a SANGER JET HYDRO it`s a HONDO JET HYDRO there`s a big ass difference between these boats. wink
Blown472 you think $10,000 is nuts, Hell I`v got just about $30,000 in a jet hydro. Now that`s Nuts! :o

Dog
02-28-2003, 08:35 PM
Gave you 5 stars Steve.
Some people need to wake up.

HOSS
02-28-2003, 08:38 PM
**** fags

superdave013
02-28-2003, 08:38 PM
Jet Hydro:
P.S. Dave for the record My Boat is Not a SANGER JET HYDRO it`s a HONDO JET HYDRO there`s a big ass difference between these boats. wink
Uh, ok. Just for the record, I didn't bag on your boat or that other guys. I just baged on his ad. Why? Because It's fun to pick apart e bay ads that are full of shit. :D
Now list your's on e bay and send us the link ok. :D LMAO

Jet Hydro
02-28-2003, 09:25 PM
superdave013:
Jet Hydro:
Uh, ok. Just for the record, I didn't bag on your boat or that other guys. I just baged on his ad. Why? Because It's fun to pick apart e bay ads that are full of shit. :D
Now list your's on e bay and send us the link ok. :D LMAO Hondo Jet Hydro
Aggressor Race prep Jet Drive By Hi-TechPerformance
Blown Chevy 454 to much to list over $24,000 invested in motor
6th one ever made By Hondo as a Jet Hydro
Boat has many wins with more still to come
Runs straight and Fast
Never Crashed
never even had a flat tire.
About $30,000 invested but will let go for $25,000 complete or will split up motor /boat
Boat only with Pump and JetAway $12,000
There you go Dave wink

Jet Hydro
02-28-2003, 09:29 PM
I will also trough in trailer for $12,000

Jet Hydro
02-28-2003, 09:40 PM
Oh ya, with the tires that have never went flat! wink

jodangles
02-28-2003, 10:19 PM
Man you guys are hard core. I too think that is steep for what it is but how will you guys feel when some cat postes "new to the bords just bought a 396 earnhart special for 10K" . Hey jet hydro if you race some there is a jet boat race in Veinna Missouri the first weekend in August. If you are interested drop me a e-mail.

superdave013
02-28-2003, 10:30 PM
Jet Hydro:
superdave013:
Jet Hydro:
Now list your's on e bay and send us the link ok. :D LMAO Hondo Jet Hydro
Aggressor Race prep Jet Drive By Hi-TechPerformance
Blown Chevy 454 to much to list over $24,000 invested in motor
6th one ever made By Hondo as a Jet Hydro
Boat has many wins with more still to come
Runs straight and Fast
Never Crashed
never even had a flat tire.
About $30,000 invested but will let go for $25,000 complete or will split up motor /boat
Boat only with Pump and JetAway $12,000
There you go Dave wink Steve, that sounds great. I miss my old Hondo and would like to have another one some day. The jet hydro thing never crossed my mind. But like you, I like to be different too. I have a blown injected 468 that I could slap in it. Do you think it would break 80? :cool: hehe, just kidding man.
Anyway I know you have 30K in it and I bet it's worth all of that. But the fact is I only have 2,100.00 :rolleyes:
It would be worth it as I would go straight to the lake and whip up on HBJet. Then I'ed head north and kick Leon's ass real good.
I can be there to pick it up by Sunday if it's a deal. Whaddo ya think?

superdave013
02-28-2003, 10:33 PM
jodangles:
Man you guys are hard core. I too think that is steep for what it is but how will you guys feel when some cat postes "new to the bords just bought a 396 earnhart special for 10K" . Hey jet hydro if you race some there is a jet boat race in Veinna Missouri the first weekend in August. If you are interested drop me a e-mail. It's all in fun brah!
Hey, get some pics at that race and post then here will ya. I like seeing what's going on in the lands far away.

Eat me & die
02-28-2003, 11:00 PM
[ February 28, 2003, 11:01 PM: Message edited by: Eat me & die ]

Jet Hydro
02-28-2003, 11:06 PM
Dave I don't know, Let me ask the wife. If you don't get a reply it`s because she broke my arms and hands so I couldn't type anymore :o
Oh god how I like it when she get`s rough.
Sorry for posting with eat me and die`s name ...lol.he was the last one on this computer before I took it home from the shop...LMAO :)

lakesmodified
03-01-2003, 03:50 PM
I would like to thank everyone that posted their thoughts/opinions... We all live in a GREAT COUNTRY that allows us that privilege! Most other country's wouldn't stand by and allow their citizens the privilege of writing and expressing their opinions and or thoughts. Now, what I was trying to get across with my original post was best expressed by "JET HYDRO", and I would like to commend him for that. I have been on this board for a while now, and I just get so tired of the "CLICK" of The boys and their toys! Seems like one of these "Popular" members writes something(Good or bad, right or wrong)and the rest of the click jumps on the same band wagon, JUST BECAUSE! Come on guys, (You know whom you are)be your own person, think for yourself! God Bless everyone!