PDA

View Full Version : Dyno Discreprency?

cyclone
06-26-2003, 01:34 PM
i found this info on the engine master's website regarding Westech Performance Group:
"THE PLAYING FIELD
How level did we make it? We did the best we could. By working at Westech, we took great strides toward equality before ever firing the first engine. The SuperFlow engine dyno at Westech has gained a reputation for being stingy. It's been accused of reading low, but its calibration is checked on a regular basis and we know the powers-that-be at SuperFlow keep a close eye on it. Our experience has shown that it is always in a perfect state of calibration and its numbers can be relied on. The technicians at Westech understand the importance of accurate testing, and they also know how horsepower claims can sometimes be inflated. For this reason, they've nicknamed their dyno "The Polygraph Room," since it's proven to be quite the lie detector."
this was an excerpt from take from the Engine Master's Challenge, a nationwide shootout for engine builders conducted on various Superflow engine dynos. The finalists ship their motors to Westech for the final run-off. But its all BS right so why even read?
Here's the link for those who want to read the full story.
http://www.popularhotrodding.com/enginemasters/0110_phr_bb/

HammerDown
06-26-2003, 01:37 PM
Yea sure...lol
Cyclone, the pics of your boat looked real good...congrats!

cyclone
06-26-2003, 01:47 PM
thanks man!

Beautiful Noise
06-26-2003, 01:51 PM
Cyclone,Your Boat looks Great I saw you at OP6 But never got a Chance to introduce myself or maybe you might of seen me Standing around I was the Old Guy with the Confused look on His Face, to many Silver's I guess :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :)
Steve

HBjet
06-26-2003, 02:34 PM
Is there any mention about Blown472 or Omega and his machinist? If not, then it's full of shit because all of those motor should have been put into boats and video taped to see which one made more horsepower.
HBjet :)
[ June 26, 2003, 03:35 PM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

HBjet
06-26-2003, 04:07 PM
I'm surprised none of the Non-Belivers have jumped on this thread to say it isn't so!
Come on guys!
HBjet

Eric455
06-26-2003, 04:17 PM
i never believe anyone. lol but thats just me. :D all i know is i cant drive my boat i would like to. oh well.. i guess well learn this weekend. riht bruce?
eric

572Daytona
06-26-2003, 04:32 PM
If it is posted on the internet it must be true. I gave that widow in Nigeria my bank account number, I should be getting my money anytime now wink

bp
06-26-2003, 04:40 PM
well, somebody should have some fresh dyno numbers from today that i'm sure nobody will believe. he probly can't find a computer wherever he is... devil

hboldno7
06-26-2003, 04:43 PM
I have an 18 inch pecker, would you like to borrow my tape measure? Who cares?
Really though hbjet $ cyclone, your boats turned out great. If I get to work on mine early enough on saturday, maybe Ill see you guys out at elsinore on Sunday.

565edge
06-26-2003, 05:00 PM
WHY dont you guys quit bitchn about this and move on,its getting old,I can find a number of people to say it isnt so but who gives a shit!Get to the point that v-bottoms suck no matter what kind of power they have!I think the moderator should come in here and lock every one of these threads up!You guys arent the first people with 468's and 502's that go 90 and you wont be the last!Its pretty funny that a certain head manufacture built a pro-stock motor and on there dyno it made like 1200hp,that same exact motor on westech made 1300+,who gives a shit!put that 1300hp in your v-bottom and ill still smoke ya with my 900hp tunnel.

Cs19
06-26-2003, 05:05 PM
i still think its funny how one of those two guys i forget which one brags about his machinist that works out his barn and is the ONLY guy in the NHRA alcohol field with no sponsors, last time i checked it was good to have sponsors.And then he is Talking sh*t on hbs motor and whatnot but he is running a 65 mph brown daycruiser with a jacuzzi at a blistering 65mph. pretty funny, later

HBjet
06-26-2003, 07:06 PM
565edge:
Get to the point that v-bottoms suck no matter what kind of power they have!What about a CP Gullwing? That's a V bottom and those hulls can hang with the tunnel boats!
565, Just thing it's funny on how many threads and pages this topic has carried on..... cracks me up!
HBjet

HavasuBarney
06-26-2003, 07:11 PM
All jets suck, they are all slow and that's that! :p

bp
06-26-2003, 07:29 PM
HavasuBarney:
All jets suck, they are all slow and that's that! :p maybe 105 is slow, but i get there quick :D

Just-Jettin
06-26-2003, 08:02 PM
You know what will crack me up, if I see you two goofballs (cyclone and HBjet) with Lifeline gear on in these v-bottoms cruising up and down the Parker Strip. I will have seen it all, two wanna-bees trying to look like Joe The Racer. Dont get me wrong, Iam all about safety but making passes in these two boat all suited up will look pretty gay. Hey cyclone and HB dont forget to hook up your chute lanyards before you make those screaming passes, be safe LMAO. These boats are sorta fast ski boats, lets not get too carried away with what these machines really are.

JetBoatRich
06-26-2003, 08:08 PM
Eric455:
i never believe anyone. lol but thats just me. :D all i know is i cant drive my boat i would like to. oh well.. i guess well learn this weekend. riht bruce?
eric Bruce talked you into it, I guess wink

MAXIMUS
06-26-2003, 08:09 PM
HavasuBarney:
All jets suck, they are all slow and that's that! :p Dammit BARNEY!!!!!!!!!!!! burningm :rolleyes:
[ June 26, 2003, 09:10 PM: Message edited by: MAXIMUS ]

MAXIMUS
06-26-2003, 08:12 PM
Guys I have a good idea... idea lets get off each other, grab a few cold ones & head over to the strapper room & warm things up a bit over there! That forum is DEAD! devil devil :)

HBjet
06-26-2003, 08:16 PM
Just-Jettin:
You know what will crack me up, if I see you two goofballs (cyclone and HBjet) with Lifeline gear on in these v-bottoms cruising up and down the Parker Strip. I will have seen it all, two wanna-bees trying to look like Joe The Racer. Dont get me wrong, Iam all about safety but making passes in these two boat all suited up will look pretty gay. Hey cyclone and HB dont forget to hook up your chute lanyards before you make those screaming passes, be safe LMAO. These boats are sorta fast ski boats, lets not get too carried away with what these machines really are. JJ, who ever said these are race boats? I never said it, Cyclone never said it.... Just you! Heck, I have a 600lb hull, full length stringers (the think kind) a bow light, splash guard, drink holders, ski locker and attachments for my bimini top. I don't know what your definition of a race boat is, but if you think one of our boats is a race boat, then you certainly need to get out more.
Since we are on the subject of boats, what are you running on the water?
HBjet
[ June 26, 2003, 09:17 PM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

Beautiful Noise
06-26-2003, 08:22 PM
Just-Jettin
Dont get me wrong, Iam all about safety [/QB]Then why are you putting down somebody for wanting to be Safe :confused: It doesnt matter if your running 70's or in the 90's or Higher accident's can happen at anytime. I broke my rib's in my Boat and I wasn't running that Fast I wish i'd of had my Vest on :) :)
Steve
[ June 26, 2003, 09:24 PM: Message edited by: Beautiful Noise ]

Just-Jettin
06-26-2003, 08:32 PM
Never once did I call either one of your boats a RACE boat, believe me I know the difference between a river boat vs race boat more than you could ever imagine. Thats why I said it would look retarded with you guys all suited up making passes in these types of ski boats. I have three boats, two for the river, one a 1981 Hondo T-Deck and a 1993 Cole Superhawk 22'I/O and one that I race at Ming with NJBA a 1987 Canyon Marine flat.

HBjet
06-26-2003, 09:09 PM
Just-Jettin:
Never once did I call either one of your boats a RACE boat, believe me I know the difference between a river boat vs race boat more than you could ever imagine. Thats why I said it would look retarded with you guys all suited up making passes in these types of ski boats. I have three boats, two for the river, one a 1981 Hondo T-Deck and a 1993 Cole Superhawk 22'I/O and one that I race at Ming with NJBA a 1987 Canyon Marine flat. Cool, then you would have known the Rogers TR hull and Liberty hull where at one time some of the fastest V hulls to race NJBA right?
HBjet

Just-Jettin
06-26-2003, 09:21 PM
Yeah back in the 70's, before the tunnels started coming out, those hulls were fast in their day. Don Jones ran a Rodgers up until 2 years ago in 9.00 bracket and BGJ and it ran pretty good. Believe me, your boat runs well for what it is, a turn key deal with full interior and bimni top Iam not disputing that. I grew up around this stuff my whole life, as a kid I use to watch my grandpa race at Marine Stadium in Unblown Gas Flat in the early 70's and been racing on the Parker Strip since the late 80's with my river flats, so I feel I have alot of knowledge in the race boat field.

Eric455
06-26-2003, 09:29 PM
JetBoatRich:
Eric455:
eric Bruce talked you into it, I guess wink helll nawww. we talked him into it. lol
eric

Beautiful Noise
06-26-2003, 09:34 PM
Just-Jettin
I feel I have alot of knowledge in the race boat field. [/QB]So then why would you make this Comment
"You know what will crack me up, if I see you two goofballs (cyclone and HBjet) with Lifeline gear on in these v-bottoms cruising up and down the Parker Strip. I will have seen it all, two wanna-bees trying to look like Joe The Racer"
So why, If you have so much Knowledge would you say this about a Couple of Guys making Speed run's with a Vest on I'm confused :confused: People preach about safety then somebody puts them down for being Safe :confused: :confused:
Steve

HBjet
06-26-2003, 09:39 PM
Just-Jettin:
I feel I have alot of knowledge in the race boat field. Yeah, but not enough to stay in the IHBA!
HBjet :D

Just-Jettin
06-26-2003, 09:43 PM
I already stated in my first post Iam all about safety, but this is alittle extreme with the boats we are talking about. Yes Iam well aware that a boat that runs as well as these two do can hurt you quickly and you have to respect them. Just in all my years boating and racing on the strip have I never seen dudes all suited up in hot rodded jet v-bottoms that run what these boat run.

Just-Jettin
06-26-2003, 09:47 PM
HB what are you trying to say. IHBA wont let us run under 7.70 open cockpit, so its back to NJBA where we can run our stuff out the back door without lifting.

HBjet
06-26-2003, 09:48 PM
Ok JJ, we'll just race without our life jackets! Good Call there Mr. Joe Boat Racer!

Beautiful Noise
06-26-2003, 09:53 PM
Just-Jettin
Yes Iam well aware that a boat that runs as well as these two do can hurt you quickly and you have to respect them. [/QB]This is very True and I'm guilty as i'm sure alot of us are of making Speed Runs or Racing somebody without my Vest on then thinking about it later that Maybe Just Maybe I should of had my Vest on just encase I hit that wrong Roller and it Pitched me out of the Boat or Flipped me,Knock on wood that I only broke my Ribs instead of getting Pitched out :(
Remember Safety Come's 1st worrying about looking Goofy well you can deal with that later :D
Just my .02 worth,I'll shut up now :rolleyes:
Steve
[ June 26, 2003, 10:55 PM: Message edited by: Beautiful Noise ]

Just-Jettin
06-26-2003, 09:55 PM
Jesus christ, I didnt say no life jacket, just alittle overkill with the whole lifeline thing, settle down tiger, go ahead and wear all the stuff if thats whats gonna make you feel better than go ahead. Man I might just break out my safety gear when I run the Superhawk, it does 84mph then we could be twins, smart ass.

HBjet
06-26-2003, 09:59 PM
Just-Jettin:
HB what are you trying to say.Mr. Joe Boat Racer, your the one who say's we will look goofy, and gay, wearing safety gear. Actually, all suited up! The only suit I'm wearing is my board shorts. Cyclone has a lifeline High Performance jacket, and I plan on getting one too.
HBjet

Phil D
06-26-2003, 10:00 PM
Ok JJ, we'll just race without our life jackets! Good Call there Mr. Joe Boat Racer!
Randal Scandal- Don't believe what this Just Jetting guy in talking. Wear the life jacket, it will only improve lame ass Hot Boat image. Maybe go with the chute jacket and the stupid HB necklace so I have something pull your ass back in my boat after you get pitched.

Cas
06-26-2003, 10:03 PM
My first motor is just about done, gonna put it in the boat tomorrow night. I was wondering....if I can't find someone on short notice to video tape me, can I just video tape the shoreline as it's going by?
Maybe I should have 2 cameras? 1 for the shoreline and the other fixed on the engine?
Oh wait, maybe I should focus in on the harnomic balancer spinning around so we can count the rpms?
Damn, I'm confused on what to do :confused: :D :D :D

HBjet
Just-Jettin:
Man I might just break out my safety gear when I run the Superhawk, it does 84mph then we could be twins, smart ass. The SuperHawk huh? So your dad is going to let you drive it?
As for life jackets, should we wear the standard coast guard issue orange ones, or would a ski vest look cooler?
HBjet

565edge
Phil D:
Randal Scandal- Don't believe what this Just Jetting guy in talking. Wear the life jacket, it will only improve lame ass Hot Boat image. Maybe go with the chute jacket and the stupid HB necklace so I have something pull your ass back in my boat after you get pitched. Phil D and jest jettin you have a new pal,Im with you guys alkl the way,I wished you guys would of come sooner and help me fight this battle!

Just-Jettin
06-26-2003, 10:04 PM
Maybe I was confused on what life jackets you both were getting or already had. Sorry if I offended you, the jackets you are talking about are great for what you will be using them for, dont want to step on your toes anymore, enough said on my part, probably too much.

HBjet
06-26-2003, 10:05 PM
Phil D:
after you get pitched. Getting pitched? Wait a minute, I thought I just had a slow ass lake boat. Lets not get too carried away with what these machines really are.
HBjet

Just-Jettin
06-26-2003, 10:06 PM
Again you still dont know when to shut the trap. I bought the boat over 2 years ago, tell Tony he might want an update on my purchases

HBjet
06-26-2003, 10:08 PM
You mean Tony the Half Breed?
HBjet

Just-Jettin
06-26-2003, 10:11 PM
You said it not me, I wasnt even at that race, nice try.

HBjet
06-26-2003, 10:13 PM
Just-Jettin:
nice try. Kinda like that shit you where saying about the life jackets!
I'm done with you!
HBjet

Phil D
06-26-2003, 10:13 PM
Well, when the 496 locks up and makes a hard right it will pitch your ass! (well maybe not you are pretty big)

Froggystyle
06-26-2003, 10:15 PM
I usually wear my Lifeline for anything faster than my daycruiser, or when someone else is driving. I have it, why not wear it? Granted, I got it for my Daytona, but have felt uncomfortable at relatively low speeds in some different hulls I have ridden in, and was happy I had it.
Do you have any idea how stupid a Navy SEAL feels wearing a Pro-Tec helmet doing simple surf passage in Zodiacs? This is super easy stuff, in 8 feet of water.
But a buddy of mine died four years ago because he got dinked on the head by an outboard when the boat broached, and since it was pitch black and we don't wear lifejackets while operating he got knocked out and drowned in the zone. Ooops. Since then, we wear helmets.
Froggy"neverfindmebaggingonbeingsafe"Style

565edge
06-26-2003, 10:16 PM
Phil actually randal scandal posted before that a v-bottom hull such as his wont turn when power is lost?

Just-Jettin
06-26-2003, 10:16 PM
You never got started, bring it and dont forget to wipe off your chin and thank Tony for all the info. Sweet dreams
[ June 26, 2003, 11:19 PM: Message edited by: Just-Jettin ]

Phil D
06-26-2003, 10:23 PM
565 from what I take of all his post he has vast knowledge of jets, setups, rigging and racing as whole. I saw he put a little shim in the ride plate, very very smart call for such a veteran pilot.

HBjet
06-26-2003, 10:39 PM
565edge:
Phil actually randal scandal posted before that a v-bottom hull such as his wont turn when power is lost? 565, I said it won't turn when the mph was 70mph.
HBjet

Cs19
06-26-2003, 10:47 PM
"wipe your chin" you like saying that dont you?Bottomline is a jacket should be worn at 90mph on the river.Ive been knocked out from a 68 mph impact in the ocean while racing a jetski A 90 mph impact is not going to be pretty.Being the "ive seen it all" river guy and son a of a racer bla bla bla just like the rest of us you should know the river is getting more and more dangerous every weekend. After seeing 4 wrecks now in front of my river house, one resulting in a death and after pulling a drunk chick out of the river while floating face down in needles after passing out from drinking too much i think jackets are very neccasary these days wether its a chute jacket or an orange coast guard one, its not like they are goping to drive around all day long in there lifelines, come on.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
06-27-2003, 03:56 AM
i still think its funny how one of those two guys i forget which one brags about his machinist that works out his barn and is the ONLY guy in the NHRA alcohol field with no sponsors, last time i checked it was good to have sponsors.And then he is Talking sh*t on hbs motor and whatnot but he is running a 65 mph brown daycruiser with a jacuzzi at a blistering 65mph. pretty funny, later you need to read the posts a little slower so it will all sink in. I said that team TBR(troy buff racing) is ONE of the only teams in NHRA that is self sponsored. Let me explain what that means. HE WINS ALOT. enough that he doesn't need sponsors to make it to each race. Look at my avatar closer too. Are you blind???? wink My boat is yellow and not a daycruiser but at least you got the pump right and the mph. I'll post a full size picture for you. Can you see it now? http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/523***boat-med.jpg I'll even put a picture of what a jacuzzi yj looks like for you...... :D http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/523JETPUMP-med.jpg pretty good looking daycruiser huh cs19 :D :D :D :D
Omega

BigBoyToys
06-27-2003, 04:43 AM
Alls that I can say to this is if you have a lifejacket, wear it when you're on the water. No matter if you're doing 50mph or 150mph.....If you have it, wear it.

Big Proppa
06-27-2003, 05:56 AM
SPAM:
I still have that lifeline parachute jacket for sale if anyone is interested.
jacket
ballistic shorts
diving suit
carrying case
$450.00 obo or trade

cyclone
06-27-2003, 07:50 AM
Jus-jettin- Un F'n Believable! where do you get off giving people sh%t for trying to be safe? Its real comforting to know that there are people like you on the water at the same time i am.

Hustler
06-27-2003, 08:08 AM
I said that team TBR(troy buff racing) is ONE of the only teams in NHRA that is self sponsoredI can tell you guys this, Troy is no slouch. I worked on a car that ran against troy for years and this guy knows his shit. and yes he does alot of work out of his garage and not only is he one of the fastest guys in his division but in the nation as well. The Buff family are great people and hate to some one talk shit about great people that have nothing to do with whats going on here.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
06-27-2003, 08:17 AM
I can tell you guys this, Troy is no slouch. I worked on a car that ran against troy for years and this guy knows his shit. and yes he does alot of work out of his garage and not only is he one of the fastest guys in his division but in the nation as well. The Buff family are great people and hate to some one talk shit about great people that have nothing to do with whats going on here.
Hey Hustler,
good to hear someone else out there supporting the "buffs". I have known them personally for about 8 years now. If you know Troy you must know Willard. I never really dealt with Troy too much although he did work a couple of heads for me in the past. I got nothing but good to say for Troy and Willard. Some of the cali boys think otherwise but hey I don't see them breaking world records either. Did you hear Troy is trying to go top fuel next year. I hope he can do it. Let's hear it for the garage mechanics!!!! :D
Omega

MAXIMUS
06-27-2003, 08:25 AM
Here is a goofy picture of me being a "hot boat dork" at parker! smile_sp http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2172_1_2003_8_08_AM_0001.jpg
P.S. I didn't have my shoot lanyard connected though! frown

Blown 472
06-27-2003, 08:28 AM
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
I can tell you guys this, Troy is no slouch. I worked on a car that ran against troy for years and this guy knows his shit. and yes he does alot of work out of his garage and not only is he one of the fastest guys in his division but in the nation as well. The Buff family are great people and hate to some one talk shit about great people that have nothing to do with whats going on here.
Hey Hustler,
good to hear someone else out there supporting the "buffs". I have known them personally for about 8 years now. If you know Troy you must know Willard. I never really dealt with Troy too much although he did work a couple of heads for me in the past. I got nothing but good to say for Troy and Willard. Some of the cali boys think otherwise but hey I don't see them breaking world records either. Did you hear Troy is trying to go top fuel next year. I hope he can do it. Let's hear it for the garage mechanics!!!! :D
Omega There is a guy in town here that just stepped up from injected nitro to run top fuel, picked up a berstine car, I told him I would wash parts and sweep the floor for free just to help on a fuel car. Oh yeah this too is out of his garage. :D :D

Hustler
06-27-2003, 08:35 AM
Omega, thats great news about Troy trying to go Top Fuel I wish them the best of luck, We knew what it was like trying to run with the big dollar guys (try having Santos in your division) :D
Blown, Who is the guy your talking about?

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
06-27-2003, 08:42 AM
Omega, thats great news about Troy trying to go Top Fuel I wish them the best of luck, We knew what it was like trying to run with the big dollar guys (try having Santos in your division)
yeah I mentioned that they were self-sponsored but I guess some folks don't understand how good you have to be to hold that. We'll see. i do know they have an 18 wheeler now and are really stepping up the pace. I think 2 years tops and he's top fuel. Of course they will probably need a sponsor for that. Kind of hard to come up with 2 million to start a team for a year.
Omega

Blown 472
06-27-2003, 08:43 AM
Hustler:
Omega, thats great news about Troy trying to go Top Fuel I wish them the best of luck, We knew what it was like trying to run with the big dollar guys (try having Santos in your division) :D
Blown, Who is the guy your talking about? His name is Al Roick from Kaukana.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
06-27-2003, 08:46 AM
There is a guy in town here that just stepped up from injected nitro to run top fuel, picked up a berstine car, I told him I would wash parts and sweep the floor for free just to help on a fuel car. Oh yeah this too is out of his garage. I hear ya. I have been over at Willard's a couple of times when they were working on their engine IN THE GARAGE. When ever they fire it up I get goose bumps all over. supercharged alchol engine oh yeah. I've even got to pop the throttle a couple times. What a rush that has to be going 258+ in the 1/4. damn only 10 more months till NHRA makes it back to Baytown.........
Omega

Blown 472
06-27-2003, 08:48 AM
Indy baby, tha big go west!!!!!!!!!!!

Hustler
06-27-2003, 08:49 AM
By the way, those of you doubting the dyno numbers of HB and Cyclone, I was there when Hb's motor was dynoed and Westech is a first class facility, and there where no shinanagans going on during the dynoing of HB's motor. Also for your info I am having my motor built by DNE and dynoed by Westech, I have built several of my own motors and cant even come close to detail that Dave @ DNE puts into them. If dyno's are so bad why would the current Top Fuel F/C champ (John Force) dyno all his motors? He has been dynoing his motors for years and has learned so much from the dyno (just ask Austin Coil) thats just my .02
[ June 27, 2003, 10:04 AM: Message edited by: Hustler ]

Hustler
06-27-2003, 08:55 AM
Blown 472:
Indy baby, tha big go west!!!!!!!!!!! We won that race in 98 :D :D

Cs19
06-27-2003, 09:13 AM
oh its a 65 mph yellow and brown daycruiser, sorry. do you get goosebumps cracking the throttle on that motor that you didnt build?

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
06-27-2003, 09:55 AM
oh its a 65 mph yellow and brown daycruiser, sorry. do you get goosebumps cracking the throttle on that motor that you didnt build? You really are blind.... :D or at least color blind. The boat is yellow and BLACK and I don't get goosebumps I get wood. And I hate to break your heart but that ain't no daycruiser. Your knowledge continues to impress me cs19. by the way my boat is 19'. the model name is omega craft bubble_jet.
Omega

Jet Hydro
06-27-2003, 10:13 AM
Hustler:
(John Force) dyno all his motors? He has been dynoing his motors for years and has learned so much from the dyno (just ask Austin Coil) thats just my .02 Hustler I called Austin Coil and he said that he doesn't use WesTech! I told him that DNE is the world`s greatest Engine builder and he was ROTFLHAO then he said tell good Dave to come see me!
You must have a name wrong??? John and Austin have their own program.

Hustler
06-27-2003, 10:22 AM
Slowy, you are such a Jack ass, did I ever say any thing about them using Westech...NO I said they dynoed there motors. They have there own dyno in house, which by the way at the time it was built was the only one of it kind out to messure 5000+ HP

HBjet
06-27-2003, 10:22 AM
Jet Hydro:
Hustler:
(John Force) dyno all his motors? He has been dynoing his motors for years and has learned so much from the dyno (just ask Austin Coil) thats just my .02 Hustler I called Austin Coil and he said that he doesn't use WesTech! I told him that DNE is the world`s greatest Engine builder and he was ROTFLHAO then he said tell good Dave to come see me!
You must have a name wrong??? John and Austin have their own program. Hustler know's they have there own dyno Steve.
HBjet

Cs19
06-27-2003, 10:52 AM
19' omega craft bubble jet that is yellow and black. real bitchen piece youve got there. want to trade boats? i cant live without it now that i see how bad ass it really is. :rolleyes:

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
06-27-2003, 11:02 AM
beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Just wanted to make sure you had your glasses on right. And no trade on the boats. I couldn't handle anything but these slow ass TEXAS boats.
Omega

Blown 472
06-27-2003, 11:07 AM
cs19:
19' omega craft bubble jet that is yellow and black. real bitchen piece youve got there. want to trade boats? i cant live without it now that i see how bad ass it really is. :rolleyes: You are a jackass.

Her454
06-27-2003, 11:09 AM
Damn, I thought the Prop Guys were bad....... eek! eek!

Blown 472
06-27-2003, 11:10 AM
Her454:
Damn, I thought the Prop Guys were bad....... eek! eek! They might be bad but at least they are mature and can back what they say. :D

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
06-27-2003, 11:11 AM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by cs19:
19' omega craft bubble jet that is yellow and black. real bitchen piece youve got there. want to trade boats? i cant live without it now that i see how bad ass it really is.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are a jackass. no need to attack him back blown. he is simply demonstrating his level of maturity to accompany his vast knowledge. wink
Omega

Blown 472
06-27-2003, 11:13 AM
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
quote:
Originally posted by cs19:
19' omega craft bubble jet that is yellow and black. real bitchen piece youve got there. want to trade boats? i cant live without it now that i see how bad ass it really is.
You are a jackass. no need to attack him back blown. he is simply demonstrating his level of maturity to accompany his vast knowledge. wink
Omega Ok, thanks lost my mind there for a min..

hboldno7
06-27-2003, 11:14 AM
CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE IN HERE ?????????????

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
06-27-2003, 11:19 AM
oh it's getting thick alright smile_sp
Omega

dossangers
06-27-2003, 11:24 AM
Its so funny when these guys talk shit and dont put any info or PICTURES of there boats in there profile! And always making STUPID ASS statements and claims! JJ you dont need a life jacket to look like one you are ONE! and stay away from me on the river oh i forgot youll only be going 84 mph thats a little slow for me!! LMAO!!

Blown 472
06-27-2003, 11:27 AM
dossangers:
Its so funny when these guys talk shit and dont put any info or PICTURES of there boats in there profile! And always making STUPID ASS statements and claims! JJ you dont need a life jacket to look like one you are ONE! and stay away from me on the river oh i forgot youll only be going 84 mph thats a little slow for me!! LMAO!! This thread is really big, so please tell me where I made any claims?? I dont really have a boat.

Liberator TJ1984
06-27-2003, 11:35 AM
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Just wanted to make sure you had your glasses on right. And no trade on the boats. I couldn't handle anything but these slow ass TEXAS boats.
Omega I couldn't handle anything but these slow ass TEXAS boats.
what this got to do with me ??? :p :D

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
06-27-2003, 11:56 AM
I couldn't handle anything but these slow ass TEXAS boats.
what this got to do with me ??? sorry liberator. no damage intended. just getting on the sarcastic side!!!
Omega

Liberator TJ1984
06-27-2003, 12:10 PM
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
what this got to do with me ??? sorry liberator. no damage intended. just getting on the sarcastic side!!!
Omega wink mine was directed to those out west living along that Big Crack
where speeds are high and HP is free

Hustler
06-27-2003, 12:22 PM
Liberator TJ1984:
OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET:
Omega wink mine was directed to those out west living along that Big Crack
where speeds are high and HP is free HEY!!! my speeds are'nt high and I have vertualy no HP so yuk
By the way Omega, the best thing you could do for that boat is dump that YJ and go with the AT energizer kit. I did it to mine last year and so far it has been the best money I spent on my boat

Jet Hydro
06-27-2003, 12:32 PM
Are We having Fun YET?
Jackass :D

Jet Hydro
06-27-2003, 12:35 PM
Force build`s a motor after every pass....Ever wonder where he keep`s the dyno at in the pit`s?
00p`s I forgot to sign this one: JackAss :D
[ June 27, 2003, 01:37 PM: Message edited by: Jet Hydro ]

Hustler
06-27-2003, 12:45 PM
Hey Jackass ever wonder how they came up with the combination to rebuild those motors? It's alot cheaper for them try differant things on a dyno than it is to haul everything to the track and pay for the safty crews to be there. here's another little tid bit for you the motors are dynoed on alcohol not nitro.

HBjet
06-27-2003, 12:45 PM
Blown 472:
and can back what they say.Ok, my motor made X amount of power on dyno, but the only way to back that up is by video taping it making a pass, and then you would know for sure what HP it's really making.
Did I mention I have a plumber friend? Maybe he could sit with you and watch that video too. He may know what changes I need to make to my impeller by looking at the roostertail. Oh, I also have a carpenter friend who is good with sand paper. Maybe he can look at the wake from my boat and be able to tell how much hook I have.
Well, I'll try to get some video this weekend, and you, Omega, The Plumber, and The Carpenter can all get together and tell me what my boat really needs!
HBjet
[ June 27, 2003, 01:52 PM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

Blown 472
06-27-2003, 12:47 PM
HBjet:
Blown 472:
and can back what they say.Ok, my motor X amount of power on dyno, but the only way to back that up is by video taping it making a pass, and then you would know for sure what HP it's really making.
Did I mention I have a plumber friend? Maybe he could sit with you and watch that video too. He may know what changes I need to make to my impeller by looking at the roostertail. Oh, I also have a carpenter friend who is good with sand paper. Maybe he can look at the wake from my boat and be able to tell how much hook I have.
Well, I'll try to get some video this weekend, and you, Omega, The Plumber, and The Carpenter can all get together and tell me what my boat really needs!
HBjet The king of context, you forgot the mature part.

HBjet
06-27-2003, 12:56 PM
Blown 472:
HBjet:
Blown 472:
and can back what they say.Ok, my motor X amount of power on dyno, but the only way to back that up is by video taping it making a pass, and then you would know for sure what HP it's really making.
HBjet The king of context, you forgot the mature part. Ok, that was pretty good!
HBjet :D

LVjetboy
06-27-2003, 02:40 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Her454:
Damn, I thought the Prop Guys were bad.......
They might be bad but at least they are mature and can back what they say.
That's debatable. You forget some of us read their posts too.
jer

Jet Hydro
06-27-2003, 04:04 PM
Hustler:
Hey Jackass ever wonder how they came up with the combination to rebuild those motors? It's alot cheaper for them try differant things on a dyno than it is to haul everything to the track and pay for the safty crews to be there. here's another little tid bit for you the motors are dynoed on alcohol not nitro. WOW
Tell me more.....Tell me more...Do Do dowop bop sham-a-lam bang boom... tell me more! :D
Never said I could sing yuk
for got again...lol
JackAss :D
BTW... you better tell them that they wont get the true reading on alcohol. So dynoing it on alcohol would be a waist of time.OH but wait, then we have the corrected numbers wink
Do you think that the number`s can be corrected after using alcohol ? There is a BIG difference between 100%alcohol and 90%Nitro
JackAss :D
[ June 27, 2003, 05:16 PM: Message edited by: Jet Hydro ]

HammerDown
06-27-2003, 04:57 PM
This thread's killing me over here..."I here ya"...lol :D