PDA

View Full Version : Thanks too Havasu Barney and RD.

Jrocket
05-26-2003, 07:19 PM
Friday morning I load up the truck and boat and start my way to Parker.I stop at the gas station to fill up the truck and get the usualls.While walking around the back of the boat I stop to check out the straps and what not,when I notice a 2 inch crack in one of the blades of my Lab finished Bravo1 prop...yes I shit myself pretty good considering I had no back up prop with me.I called everyone I knew that was going to be out there.NO luck finding a prop!!Now Im at the house in Parker and feeling kinda F'ed.Finally I get ahold of RiverDave and he calls Havasu Barney..5 minutes later I get a message on my phone,that Barney will bring down the exact prop I need to Parker with him first thing in the morning,and we all know Barney hates Parker!!! :D So much thanks to Barney and Riverdave for helping me out there..Between this and the trailer problems,I was getting pretty pissed but the weekend turned out to be one of the best yet...thanks again. :D

bordsmnj
05-26-2003, 07:55 PM
Nice! did yuh shoot 'em both a five yet?? :D

Jrocket
05-26-2003, 07:58 PM
bordsmnj:
Nice! did yuh shoot 'em both a five yet?? :D That was done a long time ago.Beers are next.. :D

unleashed
05-26-2003, 08:01 PM
Damn thats hella cool. Now I know who to call when I need a prop. wink
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) devil

riverliver
05-26-2003, 08:10 PM
Jrocket
Nice to see you out there, glad you made it and had a good time. sorry we had to leave so soon, but the crew was hungry.
Later that night (1am) one of my boys got a DUI on the frickin golf cart right in front of are place, made for a fu*** up sunday.
[ May 26, 2003, 09:19 PM: Message edited by: riverliver ]

HavasuBarney
05-26-2003, 08:23 PM
Glad it worked out for you Jrocket. :)
Hates Paker... LMAO ! :D :D
The thing I really do like about Parker is the people, RD and all his people are very cool and I was glad to recive an invite, which BTW came before a prop was needed! wink
As always it was great to see the HBjets, Jordy, The Riverlivers, Shockwave Harry and Boatdrinks, I miss hangin out with you guys. Sure am glad next time you're all making the trip to Havasu though! :) Then we can really party. :D That damn rockpile just kills my feet....
I stand by my story, EVERY TIME in Paker we get pulled over... marked in RD's boat or just a coincidence... you tell me? No problems just those people being those people, wonder if their shoulders get sore from carrying those chips?
Riverliver, sorry to hear about that, man those guys are rough... :rolleyes:

playdeep
05-26-2003, 09:34 PM
Barney...Thanks
I appreciate the job you did on my boat,I am even begining to get used to the chrome additions :D j/k...
Now if you can actually make WildbillG's boat look good...I am really gonna be impressed.
Michael

Riverhound
05-26-2003, 10:07 PM
riverliver:
Later that night (1am) one of my boys got a DUI on the frickin golf cart right in front of are place, made for a fu*** up sunday. RL,
Was this at Bransons???.

riverliver
05-27-2003, 04:42 AM
Riverhound:
riverliver:
Later that night (1am) one of my boys got a DUI on the frickin golf cart right in front of are place, made for a fu*** up sunday. RL,
Was this at Bransons???. Yes !

hot_diggity_dog
05-27-2003, 06:41 AM
Friday morning I load up the truck and boat and start my way to Parker.I stop at the gas station to fill up the truck and get the usualls.While walking around the back of the boat I stop to check out the straps and what not,when I notice a 2 inch crack in one of the blades of my Lab finished Bravo1 prop...yes I shit myself pretty good considering I had no back up prop with me.I called everyone I knew that was going to be out there.NO luck finding a prop!!Now Im at the house in Parker and feeling kinda F'ed.Finally I get ahold of RiverDave and he calls Havasu Barney..5 minutes later I get a message on my phone,that Barney will bring down the exact prop I need to Parker with him first thing in the morning,and we all know Barney hates Parker!!! So much thanks to Barney and Riverdave for helping me out there..Between this and the trailer problems,I was getting pretty pissed but the weekend turned out to be one of the best yet...thanks again. Once again a fine example of how these boards can be helpful and how cool most of the people are. :D
This is a big part of the forum chat wink and getting to know the people, :p not like the bullshit fom Topless and SAMMIJO. :mad:
HDD :cool:

Jrocket
05-27-2003, 07:08 AM
Riverliver....That really sucks!!I looked all over for ya on Sunday.I wanted to take my ass whoopn like a man. :D

Charley
05-27-2003, 07:11 AM
Very impressive service Barney...and the whole "save" doesn't even happen without the mayor of Parker(RD)...good job guys!
P.S. stick boy.... I would have loaned you a Prop :D you still got my # I assume. PM me if not

Jrocket
05-27-2003, 08:17 AM
Charley:
Very impressive service Barney...and the whole "save" doesn't even happen without the mayor of Parker(RD)...good job guys!
P.S. stick boy.... I would have loaned you a Prop :D you still got my # I assume. PM me if not Hey stubby...it was great to see ya again.I wanted to hang out and bs with ya but I didnt want to wake up your kids.Next time though,we'll do some bench racing!!!
BTW,your boat looked good on the water. :D