PDA

View Full Version : Park Moabi Aug 19-21

DickDanger
08-06-2002, 02:22 PM
Okay, heres the 411. I will be staying at Park Moabi, on one of the big beach sites, from Aug 19-21. We will have our trailer/boat combo out there. The site is big enough for a few RV's/Trailers, and we have a couple of spots left, for anyone that is interested in coming up with their boat and RV/Trailer. For those that havent been there, the beaches are top notch, the people that run it friendly, etc. It is located down from Needles, just up from the Topock Marina. Anyone interested, you are more than welcome to go. -DD Out

jet4fun
08-06-2002, 03:08 PM
any room for my tent? :D

Chestah Cheetah
08-06-2002, 03:24 PM
jet4fun:
any room for my tent? :D What...the back of the Tahoe? Man was I comfy...hope you and Jenny didn't freeze. http://www.plauder-smilies.de/happy/biggrina.gif

jet4fun
08-06-2002, 03:27 PM
the back of the yukon is for you isnt it :confused: where else are you gonna sleep after we lose your truck again :p

DickDanger
08-06-2002, 04:44 PM
Always room for a tent, no worries. Serious, whoever wants to go, we have plenty of room available. -DD Out

Jordy
08-06-2002, 04:52 PM
http://www.dickslastresort.com/images/dickdogsm.jpg
How about posting some cool RRX style ads for the DD party? If nothing else it would be a good avatar for you DD.
Jordy :D

DickDanger
08-06-2002, 04:53 PM
Right on JP!!!! Too cool man. My avatar has now changed. I know that this shindig is during the week, but since I didnt book a friggin YEAR in advance, there wasnt much I could do. -DD Out

Jordy
08-06-2002, 04:56 PM
Glad I could help you out DD. It is one of my favorite places in all of Cali, but I haven't been there in years. Just go to the website from time to time to work up an appetite for it, then let myself down.
Jordy :D

jet4fun
08-06-2002, 08:14 PM
ok dd, heres the deal. im gonna do my best to make it just for you. monday thru wednesday, only a firefighter would do this :rolleyes: . i hope i can swing it, stay tuned.

partyfever
08-06-2002, 11:22 PM
Hay dd will i be wasting my gas on sat if i take the ride up from havasu or, are you not going to flake???? will be hosting a bach party that weekend and i know the sand bar is on the agenda,
it would be nice to hook up with notorious dd
se ya
p.f

DickDanger
08-07-2002, 06:19 AM
PF, I will totally be there. Since it is my normal days off, I cant get railed for OT here at work. I had already made the reservations for a beach site, and am fully planning on being there. As stated before, anyone is welcome to do a campout there, and Moabi is totally worth the trip. -DD Out

Scarab Jet
08-07-2002, 07:02 AM
Couldn't agree more, DD. In fact, we were just up there last week and what a nice place. Like you said, nice sandy beaches and all. I especially liked the launch ramp, since they have concrete dividers between the lanes (keeps the novices at bay so you won't have to worry about them running into your trailer).
At any rate, wish I could go, but like I said, just spent a week up there. Maybe I'll catch you guys next time.
Have fun...
SJ...

SCHIADA 21 RC
08-08-2002, 06:22 PM
Hi DD, Do they have hookups for RVs there? Most important is electricity available?

DickDanger
08-08-2002, 06:48 PM
From what I understand, there are full hookups (electric, water, etc.) and concrete slabs. Talked to the maintenance guy last time I was there, and they just dumped a whole bunch of $$$ into upgrading the beach sites. Maybe someone could pass the word to Black Meadow that they should do the same. What a dump. -DD Out

RiverForUs
08-12-2002, 10:38 PM
We'll be in Laughlin from Thursday night, 8-15, thru Monday morning, 8-19. We will be launching at Needles Marina Park on the way out of town Monday. Should be launching around 1 p.m. and making a run down to the Sandbar for a few hours before heading home around 6 or so.
Look for us in this:
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Stern_Drives/1tn_new_boat1.JPG

DickDanger
08-14-2002, 10:14 PM
R4U, I dont think that I can miss ya in that ride!!!! Whoa doctor, that looks like a sweet boat. If I sees ya, I will definitely give a shout out. L8....Dick Danger out