PDA

View Full Version : Nooooooooooooo!!!!

NOTALENT
03-12-2006, 08:34 PM
Damn it!!! Looks like mother nature doesnt like us!!! I will still be there!!!
http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USAZ0116?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

Havasu Hangin'
03-12-2006, 09:00 PM
I was just there this morning. As i was getting gas, it was around 50 degrees (and breezy).
A couple (spring break) girls walked into the store (in their bikinis), and were buying alcohol for the boat.
The show must go on, I guess...lol.

NOTALENT
03-12-2006, 09:15 PM
I was just there this morning. As i was getting gas, it was around 50 degrees (and breezy).
A couple (spring break) girls walked into the store (in their bikinis), and were buying alcohol for the boat.
The show must go on, I guess...lol.
YES!!! thanks for keeping my spirits high!!! haha...my bro works at the Lake Havasu Inn..He said its been wild there.... :crossx: Damn 5 more days!!!

Havasu Hangin'
03-12-2006, 10:01 PM
YES!!! thanks for keeping my spirits high!!! haha...my bro works at the Lake Havasu Inn..He said its been wild there.... :crossx: Damn 5 more days!!!
And the weather was great in the Red Room Saturday night...

Kilrtoy
03-12-2006, 10:35 PM
Aren't you a little old to be in that kinda place, SIR

Havasu Hangin'
03-13-2006, 04:13 AM
Aren't you a little old to be in that kinda place, SIR
Yes. I even asked for a senior citizen discount, but they still charged me full price.

NOTALENT
03-13-2006, 07:11 AM
Nice...how was the talent....???? :crossx:

Havasu Hangin'
03-13-2006, 09:10 AM
Nice...how was the talent....???? :crossx:
I really wasn't looking (since I was with the most beautiful girl in the room)...
...but if I was looking, I'd probably say there were some smoking hot hookers in there.

Dave C
03-13-2006, 09:12 AM
ever consider a career in politics....

Jordy
03-13-2006, 09:14 AM
I think he's already way past that level of diplomacy. Ol' HH is smooth. The last time he was here, getting the solo hall pass to go to an adult establishment with the boys, and sending Mrs. HH back to her hotel room, is why he was crowned the King of the Hall Passes. :D :D :D

Havasu Hangin'
03-13-2006, 09:14 AM
Naw...those guys are amateurs.
:D

NOTALENT
03-13-2006, 09:16 AM
I really wasn't looking (since I was with the most beautiful girl in the room)...
...but if I was looking, I'd probably say there were some smoking hot hookers in there.
Nice...Good save... :D Cant wait!

Havasu Hangin'
03-13-2006, 09:19 AM
I think he's already way past that level of diplomacy. Ol' HH is smooth. The last time he was here, getting the solo hall pass to go to an adult establishment with the boys, and sending Mrs. HH back to her hotel room, is why he was crowned the King of the Hall Passes. :D :D :D
And I challenge any of you mo-fo's to top that one...
:D

Dave C
03-13-2006, 09:29 AM
:supp: :supp: thats impressive..... my compliments. I can't top that.
Any rank ameatur can do the deed but will pay for it later.
But getting her to accept it without any repercussions later is what is impressive.