PDA

View Full Version : iS ANYBODY GOING TO THE WILD CARD RUN?

Pet This
10-08-2003, 06:41 AM
I haven't talked to anyone that's going let's have a roll call.

Rock-it man
10-08-2003, 06:49 AM
YA !! BABY !!!!Ill be ther with bells on !!!!
ROCKIT MAN

the jokers wild F2 80
10-08-2003, 07:09 AM
i heard that they were going to have a speed limit on this run is this true?

jackpunx
10-08-2003, 07:14 AM
We are thinking about going.. Had a lot of fun last week at the heat wave.. I dont think the turn out will be the same.. But it still should be a good time.

Three Days Only
10-08-2003, 08:01 AM
We are planning on going!!!!! Should be the last trip of the year.

jackpunx
10-08-2003, 08:02 AM
Three Days Only:
We are planning on going!!!!! Should be the last trip of the year. Cool,, I will talk to the old lady and see if we are going..
Are you going to run this time?

boat030
10-08-2003, 08:52 AM
We are kickin' around making this trip, I guess it will depend on how bad my outdrive is.

jackpunx
10-08-2003, 08:59 AM
boat030:
We are kickin' around making this trip, I guess it will depend on how bad my outdrive is. Come on Mike.. Let's go.. We bought a Timeshare at the Nautical .. It will be cheep to go.. You'll come with us

Three Days Only
10-08-2003, 09:51 AM
jackpunx:
Three Days Only:
We are planning on going!!!!! Should be the last trip of the year. Cool,, I will talk to the old lady and see if we are going..
Are you going to run this time? We are running. I sent in that online info and am waiting for the call back to pay. We are planning on staying at the Nautical. Nice to meet you out there this last weekend, your boat looked like it was running great during the poker run. How did your girl like that drink? Gotta love the Pom. C-ya at the next run.
[ October 08, 2003, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: Three Days Only ]

Rock-it man
10-08-2003, 12:17 PM
boat030:
We are kickin' around making this trip, I guess it will depend on how bad my outdrive is. COME ON MIKE YOU CAN DO IT !!!!PARTS ARE ONLY A $$$$ AWAY !!!!!WOULD BE GREAT TO RUN WITH YOU AGAIN AS WE HAD SO MUCH FUN LAST TIME !!!I HAVE TO BE THERE THUR TO MEET HOT BOAT AND WILL NEED A SAFETY BOAT FOR AN HR OR SO PROBABLY IN THE MORNING . STAYING WHERE WE WERE BEFORE.HOW FAST DID YOU GET TO THIS TIME AT HAVASU DID YA BREAK 120 THERE AS THE AIR SHOULD HAVE BEEN REALLY GOOD . rockit man

jackpunx
10-08-2003, 12:19 PM
Three Days Only:
jackpunx:
Three Days Only:
Are you going to run this time? We are running. I sent in that online info and am waiting for the call back to pay. We are planning on staying at the Nautical. Nice to meet you out there this last weekend, your boat looked like it was running great during the poker run. How did your girl like that drink? Gotta love the Pom. C-ya at the next run. Cool,
Maybe we can hook you up with a killer price at the Nautical.. (Friends and family benefit (we just got a timeshare there)) I’m going to talk to her tonight..PM me if it sounds interesting to you.
Mark

Faster Daddy
10-08-2003, 12:21 PM
Just countin down the days. Registered on-line last week, still waitin for a call back to pay. Tried calling a few times with no anwser? Anyone else had any luck.
BTW. First time to run, and hope the boat is finished as promised.

Mr.Havasu
10-08-2003, 12:41 PM
QUOTE]!!I HAVE TO BE THERE THUR TO MEET HOT BOAT AND WILL NEED A SAFETY BOAT FOR AN HR OR SO PROBABLY IN THE MORNING . rockit man [/QB][/QUOTE]
We were planning on helping you out with this. Do you still need a safty boat? let me know.

Three Days Only
10-09-2003, 02:17 PM
jackpunx,
we are going for sure. Im going to pm you with my #. call me when you have time. Im still waiting for them to call back on the registration for the run. Their laggin.

Pet This
10-09-2003, 06:30 PM
Well it looks like that makes 6 or 7. I hope more decide to come out. I am planning on going as well. It loks like the last poker run of the season unless there is another one that I haven't heard of yet.

dcb carrera
10-09-2003, 06:35 PM
Thinking about heading out to this one. Probably my last boating of the season frown

mbrown2
10-09-2003, 06:44 PM
Where is this Poker Run at?

mbrown2
10-09-2003, 09:24 PM
From the Hot Boat calendar, it says this is in Parker?? Anyone have a website?

dcb carrera
10-10-2003, 04:45 AM
mbrown2, It's at Havasu. Look at page 37 of October's ***boat Magazine. I really would like to see that new boat eek! Dates are 10-24 thru 10-25.

Sandbar Mike
10-10-2003, 05:58 AM
Pet This:
Well it looks like that makes 6 or 7. I hope more decide to come out. I am planning on going as well. It loks like the last poker run of the season unless there is another one that I haven't heard of yet. We'll be running with the pack if my wife doesn't go, Regardless, keep an eye out for us.
I met you and your wife (Thursday)leading into easter weekend at the Nautical during the Hot Boat evaluations.
Hows that monster of your running?
Hopefully see you out there.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/40sandbarmike.jpg

Rock-it man
10-10-2003, 06:57 AM
Thanks Warlock 25 ,yes I do need a SAFETY BOAT thur, will pm you . Do you think the weather will be good there its turned cold up here !!!!got our first freeze last night . ROCKIT MAN

Pet This
10-10-2003, 06:19 PM
Sandbar,
Ya, how are you doing? My toys is running great! How about you? Did you finally get your new boat back to yourself? Hope to see you out there!
Those looking for info on this run just go to the event calendar on this website it'll link you directly to the schedule and registration form. PT

mbrown2
10-10-2003, 06:30 PM
We will be up there that weekend...
[ October 10, 2003, 07:32 PM: Message edited by: mbrown2 ]

mike37
10-10-2003, 06:41 PM
I will be going with dcb/carrera
if he goes

mbrown2
10-10-2003, 06:53 PM
dcb/carrera:
mbrown2, It's at Havasu. Look at page 37 of October's ***boat Magazine. I really would like to see that new boat eek! Dates are 10-24 thru 10-25. I will look for you....we will be there Sat,Sun, Mon..

dcb carrera
10-10-2003, 07:01 PM
mbrown2, I plan on going that weekend. Are you going to run in the poker run? I think I'm going to. It's sounds like Mike37 is going with me. Heading off to the Delta tomorrow hope to see you at havasu. We will be there Thur, Friday and Sat.
[ October 10, 2003, 08:03 PM: Message edited by: dcb/carrera ]

mbrown2
10-10-2003, 07:07 PM
My wife will probably freak if I do the Poker run, so I will probably just be spectating...I will have to try and work on her... :)

mike37
10-10-2003, 07:09 PM
dcb/carrera:
mbrown2, I plan on going that weekend. Are you going to run in the poker run? I think I'm going to. It's sounds like Mike37 is going with me. Heading off to the Delta tomorrow hope to see you at havasu. We will be there Thur, Friday and Sat. what are you doing up so late you gota get up erly
tomorro

Pet This
10-18-2003, 05:27 AM
OK it looks like about 10 - 11 say they're attending so far. Any moderators from Hot Boat or Wild card out there to give us some encouragement? We're really looking forward to this weekend as the last poker run of the year.

Sandbar Mike
10-20-2003, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by Pet This
Sandbar,
Ya, how are you doing? My toys is running great! How about you? Did you finally get your new boat back to yourself? Hope to see you out there!
LMAO,
I forgot how pissed off I was that Hot Boat was breaking in my ride for me.
I think I just might have lost my hall pass for this weekend, If I make it out there I'll see you.
She's got mourning sickness I have Mourning Lakeness.

Mr.Havasu
10-20-2003, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Rock-it man
Thanks Warlock 25 ,yes I do need a SAFETY BOAT thur, will pm you . Do you think the weather will be good there its turned cold up here !!!!got our first freeze last night . ROCKIT MAN
Weather sould be in the High 90's on Thurs. Cooling off by the week end for the run.