PDA

View Full Version : dinner time

boatnam2
09-05-2002, 03:00 PM
where a good place to go for crab legs in the corona riverside area?feel like a good crab dinner but dont want to drive to the orange curtain to get it.

Party Cat
09-05-2002, 03:03 PM
I went to a crab/seafood place off of McKinley (I think) a month ago and it wasn't too bad. It was on a weekday night and it had some scenery too. YMMV
C YA

RiverToysJas
09-05-2002, 03:05 PM
boatnam2:
where a good place to go for crab legs in the corona riverside area?feel like a good crab dinner but dont want to drive to the orange curtain to get it.I live in OC, but have always heard if you want to get crabs, riverside is the place to go!!! :p

Lakemead1
09-05-2002, 03:05 PM
Check out crabby Bob's, It's down there in Corona, I think off the 15.
Have a GREAT dinner :)

Windy
09-05-2002, 03:08 PM
RiverToysJas
I live in OC, but have always heard if you want to get crabs, riverside is the place to go!!! :p [/QB][/QUOTE]
LMAO!

riverliver
09-05-2002, 03:13 PM
I live in OC, but have always heard if you want to get crabs, riverside is the place to go!!!
Maybe you should see a Doctor or something !
:D wink :p

HAVASU DCB
09-05-2002, 03:15 PM
I think there is a red lobster in riverside!

78Eliminator
09-05-2002, 03:16 PM
HAVASU DCB:
I think there is a red lobster in riverside!You guys need to go south or east for good seafood. You call red lobster seafood? I call it frozen shit on a platter. Good way to get the shits....

riverliver
09-05-2002, 03:16 PM
http://creatures.ifas.ufl.edu/urban/crab_louse.jpg
wink

78Eliminator
09-05-2002, 03:17 PM
riverliver:
http://creatures.ifas.ufl.edu/urban/crab_louse.jpg
wink RiverLiver that was just sick and wrong. There goes my appetite.......

1quickjet
09-05-2002, 03:20 PM
Hey Jim, yes there is a Crabby Bobs off of McKinley North. I would rather go to Red Lobster or my favorite place for seafood in the 909 is Market Broiler in Riverside. Can't go wrong with that one. Corner of Merril and Riverside. Across the street from what used to be the Plaza. Jeff

riverliver
09-05-2002, 03:20 PM
Red Lobster
He HE HE !!!!!!!

RiverToysJas
09-05-2002, 03:21 PM
I'm sure there is a combination Used Car Lot / Screen Door Repair / Dog Grooming / Seafood Restaurant somewhere out there. Probably just past the trailer park.
RTJas :D

RiverToysJas
09-05-2002, 03:23 PM
riverliver:
http://creatures.ifas.ufl.edu/urban/crab_louse.jpgThose are good in a salad but there's not enough meat to really fill you up! wink

boatnam2
09-05-2002, 03:23 PM
that crabs pretty tricky the way he hangs on to that pube hair with only three legs.red lobster sucks there's a claim jumper on mickinely but i was looking for someone's secret hot spot.riverliver missb says your a sick one!

78Eliminator
09-05-2002, 03:24 PM
RiverToysJas:
Those are good in a salad but there's not enough meat to really fill you up! wink
RTJas :D Do you mean a "tossed salad"?

boatnam2
09-05-2002, 03:25 PM
oh yea ceabby bobs will be filled with bikers tonite so its to crowded.might just have to try the sea food broiler what exit is that jeff?

1quickjet
09-05-2002, 03:31 PM
Boatnam, 91 toward Riverside, exit Central. Turn left and go under freeway. Turn right on Riverside Dr. (1st light I believe), turn left on Merill. It will be on your right on the corner. It is right next door to Marie Callender's.

1quickjet
09-05-2002, 03:37 PM
Jim, there is also a brand new one at Ontario Mills. Might be closer drive for you, I don't know.

boatnam2
09-05-2002, 03:37 PM
thanks 1qj,so how you feeling?

1quickjet
09-05-2002, 03:40 PM
boatnam2:
thanks 1qj,so how you feeling?Better, thanks. Not quite so sore. Head and wounds generally much better. Still very dizzy. I am hoping that the dizziness is pretty normal for head trauma and will go away soon. I have never slammed my head that hard before. Thanks again.

riverliver
09-05-2002, 03:53 PM
http://www.lobster-n-crab.com/images/Male_Crab_Blue_Claws.jpg
Ok you want more meat !!!!
Get this one out of your pants !!!!!!! :p

Jordy
09-05-2002, 03:54 PM
78Eliminator:
You guys need to go south or east for good seafood.I am not really that familiar with the layout there in So. Cal. but it occurs to me that if you go south you will end up in Tiajuana, where even I know better than to eat seafood, or if you head east you will hit AZ.
I would head west to the sea or north if it was me...
Dammit RD, there I go rhyming again. You and your ****in' poetry.
Jordy :D

1stepcloser
09-05-2002, 03:54 PM
You Know, theres a Market Broiler at the Ontario Mills Mall now, over by the AMC theater. it in what used to be the AMC big screen theater.

boatnam2
09-05-2002, 03:56 PM
good call 1sc,missb is painting while im working hard on the computer.hopefully she will be done soon so i can get to cracken!

MikeF
09-05-2002, 03:58 PM
There is a place in Baja called San Quintin. You get a pile of cajun style crab claws for not too much dinero! If you want to make the drive down, it's about 8 hours from here. I'm ready!
They've got excellent fish taco's too!

riverliver
09-05-2002, 04:01 PM
boatnam2:
good call 1sc,missb is painting while im working hard on the computer.hopefully she will be done soon so i can get to cracken!Jim stay off the crack, that shit is bad
http://cocaine.org/rock.jpg
[ September 05, 2002, 05:02 PM: Message edited by: riverliver ]

boatnam2
09-05-2002, 04:05 PM
boy you dont have to tell me! been there done that.the only crack im on is missb's.

78Eliminator
09-05-2002, 04:12 PM
MikeF:
There is a place in Baja called San Quintin. You get a pile of cajun style crab claws for not too much dinero! If you want to make the drive down, it's about 8 hours from here. I'm ready!
They've got excellent fish taco's too!Let's go. I'm totally game....

Horsepowerchik
09-05-2002, 04:12 PM
RiverToysJas:
I'm sure there is a combination Used Car Lot / Screen Door Repair / Dog Grooming / Seafood Restaurant somewhere out there. Probably just past the trailer park.
RTJas :D Ahhh, man Jas, why you always puttin the hurtin on the 909? Some parts are shitty, like anywhere. But theres alot of NICE areas these days. You come to my area, you'd think you where in Agora Hills.
HP (not WT) Chik :D

kcm21
09-05-2002, 08:19 PM
hp chik,
why don't you ask jas what the real name for garden grove is.......Garbage Grove!!!!! ha ha ha j/k jas. Why can't we all get along! ooops someone already said that!
Mike f if you are headin to baja go to puerto nuevo......best lobster i have ever had.
-kev-

RiverToysJas
09-05-2002, 08:27 PM
Horsepowerchik:
Ahhh, man Jas, why you always puttin the hurtin on the 909? Some parts are shitty, like anywhere. But theres alot of NICE areas these days. You come to my area, you'd think you where in Agora Hills.
HP (not WT) Chik :D ACTUALLY, I put on a mullet wig and mudded up the truck before going out to Casa De Havasu Hangin in Corona a couple of weeks ago. Very nice area he's in. You can't even smell the cow @#$% from where he's at!!! :D No really it was a very nice neighborhood and I'm sure there are others. Prices are going up out there too I noticed.
kcm21:
why don't you ask jas what the real name for garden grove is.......Garbage Grove!!!!! ha ha ha j/k jas. No you are right! I really should move the 1/2 mile to the west so my address would be Seal Beach!!! wink

MikeF
09-06-2002, 05:52 AM
kcm21:
Mike f if you are headin to baja go to puerto nuevo......best lobster i have ever had.
-kev-That makes a good day trip down there!
If your looking for great Carnitas....there is a place on the northwest side of Rosarito w/ a spiral staircase outside (can't remember the name) that is very good! We try to hit that place everytime on our way back. :)

beached1
09-06-2002, 06:03 AM
Lobster Village in Puerto Nuevo Rules! The best Lobster and sea food anywhere. Most of the resturants have a little old lady making fresh tortillas over a wood stove, so you get em steamin hot.
We always stay at the resort right next to it for the Rosorito to Ensenada bike ride. The name of it escapes me right now.

beached1
09-06-2002, 06:08 AM
RiverToysJas:
[QUOTE] I really should move the 1/2 mile to the west so my address would be Seal Beach!!! wink
RTJas :D Or you could move a mile to the east and be in Hawaiian Gardens. Wooohooo!
:D

CCF
09-06-2002, 07:41 AM
MikeF:
They've got excellent fish taco's too!I've been to that place before. It's right near the beach and a campground. The beach has tons of sand dunes. :)

MikeF
09-06-2002, 08:49 AM
CCF, Yeah, That's the Celito Lindo that has the beach and the dunes! Driven on that beach in my truck a few times.
If you want to do some "really good" California type fishing So. of the border, This is the place to go! We've caught everything you can catch here....only more! The wind does blow and it can get rough @ times though.

CCF
09-06-2002, 10:53 AM
MikeF:
CCF, Yeah, That's the Celito Lindo that has the beach and the dunes! Driven on that beach in my truck a few times.
If you want to do some "really good" California type fishing So. of the border, This is the place to go! We've caught everything you can catch here....only more! The wind does blow and it can get rough @ times though.MikeF. Now you've refreshed my memory. My Dad used to take us down there every year for a 4 or 5 day trip. We used to take our motorcycles, surfboards, and fishing poles and have a great time. It's been at least 10 years since I've been. Ceilito Lindo brings back alot of memories. I would love to go back someday. I remember the days of riding my motorcycle wide open up the beach and not see anything or anybody for miles and miles. :)

MikeF
09-06-2002, 02:53 PM
This pic is from Abreojos (about 600 mi south of the border). I caught some big fish down there in my "other" hot boat!
http://free.***boat.net/cgi-bin/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Forum_Graphic_Depot&image=gulf.JPG&img=&tt=
Hope I got this post pic right! :D
Nope, This is the first time...no pic. :rolleyes: Help! :rolleyes:
I put the photo in the forum graphic depot.
[ September 06, 2002, 04:15 PM: Message edited by: MikeF ]

25Elmn8r
09-06-2002, 03:17 PM
Here ya go mikef
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/gulf.JPG

MikeF
09-06-2002, 03:22 PM
Thanx 25E! :D How do I find the URL for the pic on the ***boat site?
[ September 06, 2002, 04:23 PM: Message edited by: MikeF ]

MikeF
09-06-2002, 04:13 PM
Gonna try again! This one is about 70#s
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/bsb.JPG :p
GOT IT! :D
[ September 06, 2002, 05:14 PM: Message edited by: MikeF ]

RIVERDUDE
09-06-2002, 05:26 PM
Well I read all the posts, and now I'll tell you where the absoult best place there is for crab.. but first let me say, Red lobster sucks, Crabby bob sucks worst, So don't even think about that.. Market broiler does have good seafood... but not the best crab... How about 1 1/4 lbs king crab legs, split down the middle, so no cracking.. just huge chunks of crab oh so tender, no fish smell... for 22.95.. Can't belive, I promise you, you will not want to eat crab anywhere else after this.. o.k.. here it is.. Outback steak house.. You probally didn't even know did you.. it is the bomb.. Thank me later...

boatnam2
09-06-2002, 05:40 PM
riverdude that were we went it was very good.the scooner of ice cold coors light wasnt to bad ethier.