PDA

View Full Version : 1 week to go until Cold Beers, Rooster Tails,and Sippin' & Floatin'

HotHallet
03-21-2003, 09:59 AM
We have but one week to go until the March 28-31st river trip to Needles. I can't wait to drop my boat in, crank it over, warm it up, and ratchet the diverter all the way up.If anyone besides the people I know who are going are going to be out there stop by say Hi and "Have a Drink on Me".

SCUBA STEVE
03-21-2003, 10:06 AM
Have a great time! Looks like the weather is going to be good too. I'LL be out in 2 weeks opening up my throtle, listening to some music & doing some 12oz curls :D

Hustler
03-21-2003, 10:10 AM
I'm ready!! got the oil changed in the boat last night and she's ready to rock.

HotHallet
03-21-2003, 12:29 PM
Joe- Where are you staying at? I assume at the house in Bullhead. You guys should come to our camp at night and toss back some brews. I will be in camp 166 at Needles marina Park. Disco & Tanja, Hackjob and Shannon, Leslie and I will all be there. My friend Brandon is coming with his 550 HP big block bowtie powered Hallet. Can't wait.

HavasuDreamin'
03-21-2003, 01:23 PM
HotHallet
"Have a Drink on Me". http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/beerchug.gif

Hustler
03-21-2003, 01:37 PM
Travis, we'll be there. I plan on BBQing with you guys on saturday night. We should get there about mid day on friday and are staying till monday.

Hustler
03-21-2003, 02:13 PM
Oh!! and yes I'm staying at the house, much better than sleeping in the dirt :D

77charger
03-21-2003, 02:35 PM
I am leaning towards going myself a buddy from work might go and plans on bringin his placecraft with a blown motor too.

kevnmcd
03-21-2003, 03:36 PM
HotHallet:
We have but one week to go until the March 28-31st river trip to Needles. I can't wait to drop my boat in, crank it over, warm it up, and ratchet the diverter all the way up.If anyone besides the people I know who are going are going to be out there stop by say Hi and "Have a Drink on Me". Alright...Free Beer! :D I will come on by.

bordsmnj
03-21-2003, 04:42 PM
you guys are KILLING ME! i have to wait 2 weeks intilkl the boats finished and then break it in.
and then......I'm there :D !

SCUBA STEVE
03-21-2003, 05:01 PM
bordsmnj:
you guys are KILLING ME! i have to wait 2 weeks intilkl the boats finished and then break it in.
and then......I'm there :D ! 2 weeks will fly by, at least you will have your boat for the entire season.

disco_charger
03-21-2003, 06:12 PM
I'm thinking we may not be BBQing on Sat. There's a whole sh**load of people coming. I'm thinking dinner out (Avi Buffet), and then drinks by the water on the point. I don't think that I'm going to be able to set up BBQ, with all the new stuff and the thrash to get the Rogers together.

cyclone
03-21-2003, 06:51 PM
i am getting really jealous now. you guys suck.

HotHallet
03-24-2003, 08:41 AM
Disco- A BBQ would be cool Sat. night but if it is too hectic than the Avi will do just fine. Although if the AVI lets make it an early dinner like around 7:00 so we can come back to camp and party like rock stars!!!!!!!!! Are you bringing the Rogers? I can't wait to see that thing. I already have a name for you "Roger That". Hey Mike you can still come and ride in other boats all weekend and get rip roaring loaded! I know there is nothing like having your own boat there. Just put the pump in it and we will put it in the water and float with a running boat near by to tow us back to the trailer.

TRG
03-24-2003, 09:39 PM
JUST STOP!!! you peop's are killing me ,... I've still got to tear my boat down yet!!!!and you "boneheadz" are already boating ....at the river no less!! have a good time &"speed safetly! devil

Tom Foolery
03-25-2003, 07:57 AM
Hmmmm....Disco Charger is now Disco Roger huh?
Any relation to Disco Stu?