PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid BeerBQ August 4th: Roll Call

Chestah Cheetah
07-23-2002, 03:09 PM
It's on.......
As mentioned before on the "Want to boat/drink locally with no hassle?" thread, we're having a little beerbq at the Lake Pyramid sandbar on Sunday, August 4th. How's this sound: chicken, hot dogs, and Pinwheels.....aaahhhh Pinwheels on the food side and beer, beer, and maybe a little more beer on the beer side? This will be a full day event where everyone is welcome to partake in what we bring forth (that's including you lurkers...show yourselves!).
Here's an idea: How does everyone feel about camping there on Saturday night? We'll get a bonfire going, drink very heavily to train for the next days events, and just wake up and launch. The advantages to doing this especially for those who live an hour or more away are - first dibs on launching per camping reservation, not waking up early and driving an hour or more to get here.
Let's get a list started on this thread of who's going with how many people and boats and what you're bringing...............

rivercrazy
07-23-2002, 03:20 PM
Who's we sukka? (Smith & Wesson & Me?)
Chestah Cheetah:
It's on.......
As mentioned before on the "Want to boat/drink locally with no hassle?" thread, we're having a little beerbq at the Lake Pyramid sandbar on Sunday, August 4th. How's this sound: chicken, hot dogs, and Pinwheels.....aaahhhh Pinwheels on the food side and beer, beer, and maybe a little more beer on the beer side? This will be a full day event where everyone is welcome to partake in what we bring forth (that's including you lurkers...show yourselves!).
Here's an idea: How does everyone feel about camping there on Saturday night? We'll get a bonfire going, drink very heavily to train for the next days events, and just wake up and launch. The advantages to doing this especially for those who live an hour or more away are - first dibs on launching per camping reservation, not waking up early and driving an hour or more to get here.
Let's get a list started on this thread of who's going with how many people and boats and what you're bringing...............

Chestah Cheetah
07-23-2002, 03:50 PM
rivercrazy:
Who's we sukka?We is you witch yo' goldfish aquarium platform shoes, cracked out 3 tooth ho's gettin' yo' money, and dat ghetto nia Chauncey breakin' out da pigs feet & gravy....... http://www.plauder-smilies.de/person/pimpflash.gifOh, and you wouldn't mind carrying a mini carnival carousel in your boat to the sandbar would you? It's for the kids man, the kids.........

INFINITEJJ
07-23-2002, 04:05 PM
I have never been to Pyramid, but would like to try it. What's this about camping the night before and can/should we bring our kids or is this an adults only type trip?
P.S. What the heck are pinwheels?

07-23-2002, 05:58 PM
Want to go but I dont think I'll have my motor fixed by the 4th.

hack job
07-23-2002, 06:27 PM
would like to make it but theres super stock racing at marine stadium that weekend and iam down with that! :D

al cole'holic
07-23-2002, 07:39 PM
Hey hack job, ditch that avitar buddy...

hack job
07-23-2002, 07:44 PM
come on its funny spidey doing that little dance.. lol :D i am trying to find something better!

missboatnam1
07-23-2002, 07:55 PM
hack job, i think your little guys cute..... :D , CC how far is pyramid fron norco???????(riverside area)......and can you take r.v.'s there for camping? .....tina

DickDanger
07-23-2002, 08:25 PM
I'm down with the camp thing, as long as someone has a bit of extra room in a camper for ol Dicky. I am a contortionist, so I dont take up a lot of room. Anyhow, I am all for going, but since I will be going solo, I cant pull the boat and trailer at the same time. 6741, whats up with your motor?
[ July 23, 2002, 09:26 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

Chestah Cheetah
07-23-2002, 08:29 PM
INFINITEJJ:
What's this about camping the night before and can/should we bring our kids or is this an adults only type trip?
P.S. What the heck are pinwheels?Camping just sounds fun this time! We did the same at Elsinore for Run What Ya Brung and had a righteous time. It was great partying with all the new and old people the night before.....some funny stuff went down. http://plauder-smilies.com/beerchug.gif
Pinwheel: a long stretch of tenderized beef rolled into a "pinwheel" and marinated in Teriyaki sauce. A suitable substitute for Penguin....the day will come......... http://plauder-smilies.com/person/chef.gif
6741:
Want to go but I dont think I'll have my motor fixed by the 4th.I tried to call you today Jeff, your machine wasn't on. I have two leads for you about 2 motors.....There is hope!
missboatnam1:
CC how far is pyramid fron norco???????(riverside area)......and can you take r.v.'s there for camping? .....tinaAbout 2 hours. Even Picklefork1 & Pipes Clean are making the trek from the 909, it's not bad. I'm pretty sure RV's are allowed........I'f you bring it, I have dibs on the bunk beds. http://plauder-smilies.com/happy/biggrina.gif
Hey Al, what about you bud?

79Hawaiian
07-23-2002, 08:41 PM
Im down with it. Unfortunately a good friend is turning to the dark side on Saturday and I will have to miss the festivities at the campground. I will head (who said head? I'll take some of that!) up Sunday morning.
Cool. Alright then.

07-23-2002, 10:03 PM
DickDanger:
I'm down with the camp thing, as long as someone has a bit of extra room in a camper for ol Dicky. I am a contortionist, so I dont take up a lot of room. Anyhow, I am all for going, but since I will be going solo, I cant pull the boat and trailer at the same time. 6741, whats up with your motor?Think I spun a bearing.

07-23-2002, 10:18 PM
Chestah my brotha wish I could have got your call. If my phone just rings & no machine picks up I'm online. If you have time give me a call tomorrow.

75_Elim
07-24-2002, 07:00 PM
Alright boys and girls the Eliminator is ready to go get wet again :D :D
Since I bought it last year I've had it out maybe 10-12 times but have done the following repairs: Rebuilt trailer including new paint, diamond plating, wiring, bunks, and added a winch. Rebuilt the motor along with a new Alternator,Starter,Flex Plate, Camshaft, Lifters,Intake Polished,Carb rebuilt,and new logs. Then just today I finished pulling every last wire in the boat out and replacing them all and adding 5 gang busses.
Believe me I'm ready to start playing in my boat when it's in the water... not on the trailer. I'm doing a final test tomorrow at Castaic or Piru and I'll be good to go for the 4th.
I may be flying solo so if 6741 you want to cruise up with me if the boat isn't complete you're more then welcome. The fact that Chestah still talks with ya and that you're just about my neighbor I figure you can't be that bad :D :D Chestah has my number or you can email me.

Wicked1
07-24-2002, 08:31 PM
Me and my cousin wil be out there,,Does everyone know what each others boats look like...wells heres mine and my cousins http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/tn_P7210018.JPG

Wicked1
07-24-2002, 08:31 PM
those pics suck ill find some better

Wicked1
07-24-2002, 08:35 PM
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/tn_P5130004.JPG

Wicked1
07-24-2002, 08:37 PM
Best I can do,, Anyone else have pics

Hondo468
07-24-2002, 09:02 PM
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/P5130004.JPG

Hondo468
07-24-2002, 09:03 PM
here wicked
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/P7210018.JPG

NashvilleBound
07-24-2002, 09:04 PM
So does this mean there IS camping AT the lake? I will bring 2 trucks one for the sled and one with the 37ft 5th wheel...So someone please post a link or a phone number to confirm camping.....NB

DickDanger
07-24-2002, 09:09 PM
So, whats the dealio? Whos bringing the accomodations with extra room? I really dont want to be tenting it. All of those years of MX have pretty much destroyed my back, and I cant do the ground thing anymore, otherwise my back will be as stiff as morning wood. Anyhow, I will be there one way or the other.

Wicked1
07-24-2002, 09:13 PM
Thanks Hondo,, Oh and that brown wriedt next to mine is my cousins and he'll be there

Desert Rat
07-25-2002, 06:13 AM
CC We won't camp (going to do 10 days of that starting next week at Hogan reservoir) but I think we (wife and kid included) will make the Sunday Sandbar BBQ. The boy says you best get that arm of yours ready!

Chestah Cheetah
07-25-2002, 10:36 AM
Update: To everyone who feels they might get lazy drivng up to Pyramid......you better show by 9 at the latest, otherwise you're looking at a line to launch. Even if you get stuck in one for a while don't fret - just sit back and have a brew, you'll be on the water soon enough.
Camping: Located 3 miles off of the lake, large campsites, no hookups, we get first dibs to get on the water in the morning. To make reservations, call the following number and ask to reserve a spot at Los Alamos Campground: 800-416-6992. Fee is $12 per day. If a few of us are camping, we should post here so that we can get adjacent campsites. This is not just an adult event, kids are welcome.
Here's the list so far:
Fat Chance
79Hawaiian
Wicked1
DickDanger
PussyPusher
Whipped Caliber
In2Deep
75_Elim
Instigator28
Havasu DCB
Old Charger
Desert Rat
Picklefork1
Pipes Clean
Desert Rat (I'm tying your kid up to my EZup) http://www.plauder-smilies.de/laugh1.gif
Nashville Bound
Wild Lavey
1stepcloser
Sandblasted?
TrojanDan & Mario?
Hondo 468?
Alcoleholic?
That's 16 - 21 boats. I think that qualifies as a used boat dealership - I'll bring my plaid jacket and gold tooth....."What's it gonna take to get you into this floatin' beauty?" http://www.plauder-smilies.de/cool.gif
[ July 26, 2002, 10:35 AM: Message edited by: Chestah Cheetah ]

1stepcloser
07-25-2002, 12:35 PM
Count me in! I'll be in aerly Sunday A.M.
Bringing much beer
And some killer teriaki beef kabobs from a local butcher....

WILD LAVEY
07-25-2002, 02:35 PM
we had planned on goin to havasu that weekend, but it doesnt look like ill get the whole weekend off. if i dont make it to havasu, ill be at pyramid early. ill be on the water one place or another.

Chestah Cheetah
07-25-2002, 03:35 PM
1stepcloser, you've been added to the list of hooligans. "Bringing much beer." << I'm printing this quote and bringing it with me to compare to the contents of your cooler. http://www.plauder-smilies.de/beerchug.gif
WildLavey, it seems that some jackass in Parker flushed a toilet effectively draining Havasu for the next 3 weeks - looks like we'll see you at Pyramid. Maybe we'll get a picture of Nextasex at the channel high and dry building sandcastles on his swimstep. http://www.plauder-smilies.de/laugh1.gif
So what's the plan Stan? When is everyone showing up? Who's camping? etc.

jet4fun
07-25-2002, 04:23 PM
well i normally work on sundays so i am trying to get it off to meet everyone for the first time, if i go ill be bringing much beer. i dont think ill camp since i live 30 minutes away, and all i have is a tent or the back of the ol yukon (in other words not much fun).
if i cant weasel the day off, i will be there on saturday, maybe some of you will be out there saturday, let me know.

NashvilleBound
07-25-2002, 05:18 PM
CC: Add us to the list too.....
Oh, and CC...."first dibs on the AM water"????? Right behind me buddy. Were calling tomorrow to reserve 2 camping spots also. Thanks for the link.
[ July 25, 2002, 10:02 PM: Message edited by: NashvilleBound ]

Wicked1
07-25-2002, 06:34 PM
Gonna reserve a spot tomarrow and try and get my buddies to head up with me,I know for me and my cuz will be there with our jets for sure,,looking forward to sat. nite (barfing) j/k and squirting on sunday,,,looking for ward to meeting all u,,hopefully have a good turn out.....

07-25-2002, 11:59 PM

07-26-2002, 12:00 AM

waterfn
07-26-2002, 04:50 PM
I guess I've been lurkin long enough,with I list like that I guess everyone on the lake that day will be from the board. to camp do you have to go down an old dirt road? Dan

Chestah Cheetah
07-26-2002, 06:24 PM
Nashville Bound, you've been added to the list. BTW, we had a secret poll taken and you were voted to somehow get Van Halen back together to perform for our nightly activities. Oh, and don't get cheap and get Sammy Haggar.........we want Diamond Dave. http://plauder-smilies.com/party/ylsuper.gif
Wicked1, are we doing this? I'm not gonna have people crapping out and going to sleep at 9:30 am I? Are we gonna need a keg? Hmmmmmmm..........Last man standing wins a high speed shower tube ride (usual tube ride with shampoo and soap thrown in there) from the first weaksauce that passed out.
Waterfn, the camp road is roughly halfway down the main road that leads to the launch ramp. Hang a right and drive about 2 miles. We'll probably have an OP6C banner set up somewhere so everyone can find us.

fat rat
07-26-2002, 07:00 PM
Hey Chestah, can we do a Live Cam connection from Pyramid Lake to Harve de Grace or even maybe a couple lap tops going Saturday nite after all of us are "Primed up", lol....I hope you guys and gals have a blast, I know we will. :D :D :D

jet4fun
07-26-2002, 07:24 PM
ok, screw it, im just gonna camp saturday night even if i got to work on sunday, at least i'll be on the lake saturday, besides i think i might weasel sunday afterall. hey chesta did anyone start reserving spaces so they are grouped together? if so what are the numbers so i can be close by? thanks :D

NashvilleBound
07-26-2002, 08:01 PM
Why would you get someone weak like Sammy when you got me :D :D
Well be there camping unless the site is full. Should we bring skis? Or is the lake gonna be "instant chop" when everyone launches? Tubes? Got one of those nice high speed tubes that we could velco CC to.....
A banner at the campsite will help since we will have no idea where we are going.

Chestah Cheetah
07-26-2002, 09:01 PM
fat rat:
Hey Chestah, can we do a Live Cam connection from Pyramid Lake to Harve de Grace or even maybe a couple lap tops going Saturday nite after all of us are Come on Rat........we're bad enough as internet geeks, it doesn't need to be advertised. http://plauder-smilies.com/happy/biggrina.gif Look up at the moon at 12 A.M. EST to see the reflection of the silver can I'm holding up for my East Coast brothas (before it gets poured into the beer bong). http://plauder-smilies.com/party/drink.gif
jet4fun:
besides i think i might weasel sunday afterall. hey chesta did anyone start reserving spaces so they are grouped together?You know what, I'll call tommorow and see if I can reserve a group site - this way there's no organzing and synchronizing jack but the beer can pyramid sculpture.
NashvilleBound:
Why would you get someone weak like Sammy when you got me...........[/b]
If I wanted to hear Tim McGraw I'd call Faith (yes, I'm her boy toy) and have her book him.
[QUOTE]Originally posted by NashvilleBound:
[b]Tubes? Got one of those nice high speed tubes that we could velco CC to.....
I'll ride on anything with cup holders...let's do it! http://plauder-smilies.com/party/dance2.gifThe water should be good for skiing throughout the day depending where you are. Glass up until 10 I'd figure.
[ July 26, 2002, 10:03 PM: Message edited by: Chestah Cheetah ]

Wicked1
07-27-2002, 09:55 AM
Hell yea we are gonna do this chestah its on,,, What time u gonna get there on saturday? I should be there by early afternoon,,You know buying beer is a special occasion,, and then all the other non important stuff that ill probably forget like food and then the girlfiend...opps j/k not the girlfriend....

Chaddyshack
07-27-2002, 04:45 PM
CC, I'm providing Nashville Bound's accomodations on land for this little excursion. I tried to call on Friday for a spot at Los Alamos, but no answer.... did you or anybody else ever get a block of spots and if so how about sparing 2 for us?

No Drama
07-27-2002, 05:07 PM
This sounds to us like it is a jet boat event, I guess we are out. We were hoping to meet some of the board crew!

Chestah Cheetah
07-27-2002, 05:59 PM
Welcome aboard CaddyShack! The reservation office is closed until Monday at which time I will secure us a group site so we'll have plenty of room for everyone in one location.
NoDrama, this is not a jetboat event. There will be about half prop boats and half jets - we don't discrminate.....unless it's pink!
Wicked1, I'll be there around 7 P.M. Saturday after work........and I'll be pretty thirsty.
Time to go out and "train"! http://plauder-smilies.com/party/ylsuper.gif

DickDanger
07-27-2002, 09:44 PM
I really dont wanna tent it, but I guess that if I hafta, I hafta. Man, wheres my mullet when I REALLY need it??? -DD Out

Chaddyshack
07-28-2002, 10:23 AM
CC, Thanks for the warm welcome.... Nashville Bound is that one that got me here!!!! If you could please get Nashville Bound and myself 2 camping spots (Sat & Sun) when you call there tomarrow that would be outstanding (and a great relief to Nashville!!!!). Let either one us know if we need to call with the credit card number or not. Looking forward to a little quality time!!

NashvilleBound
07-28-2002, 12:21 PM
CS, You make it sound like I am stressing over this....What, do you think I am some sort of compulsive person?? eek! eek!
Have to have everything just so?
OK, fine....but I think its more of a concern than compulsive:) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Either way, looking forward to the break next weekend. NB

Instigator28
07-29-2002, 07:10 AM
FYI. I live in Valencia. On Saturday, Magic Mtn Parkway off ramp was closed so we were routed to the next off-ramp, the 126. Between MMPKWY and the 126 there is an electric informantion board on the freeway. At about noon it read "Pyramid Lake Full. One boat on one boat off". For those making it to the CC BBQ, you may want to get an early start. I am still a hopeful, but may have to bail out if my wife goes into labor.

75_Elim
07-29-2002, 11:12 AM
Since Pyramid is only 30 minutes from my house I'll be making the run up there Saturday night also to party with the crew and coming back home that night. If anyone needs a ride up and back that night from the SFV let me know.

DickDanger
07-29-2002, 02:09 PM
Wait, who is in charge of doing the BBQ'ing? And is it a "burn what ya brung?" type of deal, or is someone that is loaded with $$$ supplying the cattle??? Who is bringing a BBQ anyway? I am just totally out of the loop here. -DD Out

Chestah Cheetah
07-29-2002, 02:30 PM
We're set!
As of today, I have reserved Group Site "C" at Los alamos Campground for our little shindig at Pyramid Lake. Reservation is for Saturday August 3rd. departing Sunday August 4th. Just show up and set up your camp there - everyone will slowly trickle in throughout the afternoon and evening with a lot more arriving early Sunday morning. Los Alamos opens at 6 A.M., directions are as follows:
5 North
Exit Smokey Bear Rd. - Left
Pyramid Lake Rd - Left
Right onto the first and only road that allows you to
Follow until you reach Los Alamos Campground on the left
Check in at registration building, speak to Brian or Lynn, let them know you are in Marcel's group for group site "C" and they will direct you to it.
If anyone has any questions regarding this or if you're still confused about where babies come from, feel free to give me a call on my cell phone: 818-324-9697

Chaddyshack
07-29-2002, 03:20 PM
CC,
Just a word of thanks for the assist with the camp sites!!!!!! I know that we will all reward you with a tall cool one!!!! :D :D
Nashville copy the space and directions??? I hope so... See you all Saturday between 4-6 for a wonderful night of drinking and showing of equipment!!!!!!

Chestah Cheetah
07-29-2002, 04:02 PM
DickDanger:
I am just totally out of the loop here. -DD OutInstead of answering your questions, how about I just agree with your statement above and smile. http://www.plauder-smilies.de/happy/biggrina.gif
Chaddyshack:
reward you with a tall cool one!!!!
I wish you knew how to rephrase that to be plural. http://www.plauder-smilies.de/beerchug.gif
.....no sweat CaddyShack.

NashvilleBound
07-29-2002, 04:23 PM
CS: Copy the res. I am a little concerned tho about what "equipment" your going to show off eek! eek!
CC: What is the scoop about the BBQing? Someone bringing something? Do we need to bring only what we want to cook? Spill it slim.....
Oh, and I AM still confused about where babies come from....
[ July 29, 2002, 08:11 PM: Message edited by: NashvilleBound ]

1stepcloser
07-29-2002, 04:33 PM
Chaddyshack:
a wonderful night of drinking and showing of equipment!!!!!!Uhhh, I'm gonna have to take a pass on that one.
Something in that statement makes me, as a heterosexual man, uncomfortable.

gigamurph
07-29-2002, 05:07 PM
75_Elim:
Since Pyramid is only 30 minutes from my house I'll be making the run up there Saturday night also to party with the crew and coming back home that night. If anyone needs a ride up and back that night from the SFV let me know.Can ya pick me up in Hemet on Saturday and have me back to work on Sunday at 6:00AM? :D

rivercutie
07-29-2002, 05:38 PM
Oh yeah and on your way back swing by and pick me up too ok :) j/k

DickDanger
07-29-2002, 07:05 PM
Okay, I will just show up with my bivouac and styrofoam cooler in hand, asking "hey, where the hell is site C???" Hahahahaha......CC you suck dude!!!! J/k....L8..-DD Out

JetBoatRich
07-29-2002, 07:07 PM
Sounds like 75_Elim needs a BUS to pick everyone up.

Chestah Cheetah
07-30-2002, 09:42 AM
Chaddyshack:
a wonderful night of drinking and showing of equipment!!!!!!If there ever was a way to send yourself an uninvitation........... http://www.plauder-smilies.de/laugh1.gif
NashvilleBound:
CC: What is the scoop about the BBQing? Someone bringing something? Do we need to bring only what we want to cook? Spill it slim.....
Oh, and I AM still confused about where babies come from....I'm bringing most of the chicken & beef, grill, charcoal, etc. The more food the better because we don't want to run out either, so if others want to bring food - the more the merrier.We're probably going to need the usual salsa, potato salad, tortillas, paper plates, etc. I'll bring a bunch of everything. The only thing required from everyone is a 30 pack of Coors Light (mandated by Gorman city law, section 2.36 lines 8 & 9) - failure to comply with this requirement will result in an immediate keel hauling of the offending person. Also, can someone bring an extra grill just in case?
........Oh, babies come from Russian orphanages and for 100k a pop you can pick up a 6 pack - you very own instant Brady Bunch.
DickDanger:
Okay, I will just show up with my bivouac and styrofoam cooler in hand, asking "hey, where the hell is site C???" Hahahahaha......CC you suck dude!!!! J/k....L8..-DD OutHey bud, if you're towing your boat in.........we'll find you! http://www.plauder-smilies.de/icon16.gif

75_Elim
07-30-2002, 10:38 AM
rivercutie:
Oh yeah and on your way back swing by and pick me up too ok :) j/kRQT, I'll be there around 6ish to get you :D :D
I figure if we leave your place by 6, we can pick up the Gig in Hemet, and be at Pyramid by ooohhhh 11 !!! then maybe everyone will be passed out and we can have all the beer to ourselves :D
Does it sound like a plan wink

Hallett19
07-30-2002, 10:46 AM
Sorry guys, I would love to go, but I have the midsummer nights dream party at the playboy mansion on Sat. night and Sunday will be a very long day of recovering, I will be living that night in an alcoholic haze.

1stepcloser
07-30-2002, 11:09 AM
Hey CC,
Whats the deal with the camp sites, I am gonna drive up there from the 909 early in the A.M. I understand the lake opens at 6:00. If i show up around 6:30 is the lake gonna be closed? Can I claim your reservation # and avoid the line to get in?
The only thing required from everyone is a 30 pack of Coors Light (mandated by Gorman city law, section 2.36 lines 8 & 9)Childs play.

Chestah Cheetah
07-30-2002, 11:34 AM
I'm not sure exactly how it works, but I'm going to assume that they give us some kind of placard if we're camping that allows us to "cut" in line at the ramp. Since I'm not towing, and I'm probably going to have an extra placard, why don't you swing by the campsite in the early A.M. and pick mine up?
I was just informed that to cut in line, we have to be launching by 6 A.M. Sunday's aren't bad, so if you show up a little later, the wait shouldn't be long at all.
[ July 30, 2002, 12:58 PM: Message edited by: Chestah Cheetah ]

gigamurph
07-30-2002, 12:21 PM
75_Elim:
rivercutie:
Oh yeah and on your way back swing by and pick me up too ok :) j/kRQT, I'll be there around 6ish to get you :D :D
I figure if we leave your place by 6, we can pick up the Gig in Hemet, and be at Pyramid by ooohhhh 11 !!! then maybe everyone will be passed out and we can have all the beer to ourselves :D
Does it sound like a plan wink Jerry=75_Elim=da man wit da plan! You da man, my man! :D

al cole'holic
07-30-2002, 12:29 PM
Why does this shit always gotta be on Sundays?? CC do you work every damn Saturday? WTF.... I hate going out on Sundays but I think I might make this dealio...

Chestah Cheetah
07-30-2002, 12:59 PM
al cole'holic:
Why does this shit always gotta be on Sundays?? CC do you work every damn Saturday? WTF.... I hate going out on Sundays but I think I might make this dealio...YEP, EVERY DAMN SATURDAY!!!!
Quit whining and just come out!
http://www.plauder-smilies.de/happy/biggrina.gif On second thought, give the boat keys to a couple of your employess and let them take it.
http://www.plauder-smilies.de/person/blossom.gif

al cole'holic
07-30-2002, 01:12 PM
Chestah Cheetah:
al cole'holic:
Why does this shit always gotta be on Sundays?? CC do you work every damn Saturday? WTF.... I hate going out on Sundays but I think I might make this dealio...YEP, EVERY DAMN SATURDAY!!!!
Quit whining and just come out!
http://www.plauder-smilies.de/happy/biggrina.gif On second thought, give the boat keys to a couple of your employess and let them take it.
http://www.plauder-smilies.de/person/blossom.gif...hmm, Wednesday would sure be a good day to give up the boat keys to the "employees"..hahahahahahaahaha

75_Elim
07-30-2002, 02:06 PM
Hallett19:
Sorry guys, I would love to go, but I have the midsummer nights dream party at the playboy mansion on Sat. night and Sunday will be a very long day of recovering, I will be living that night in an alcoholic haze.Oh ya... I totally forgot about that. So what time should I be ready ?? I don't want to show up to early, let's say 9ish :D :D

WILD LAVEY
07-30-2002, 02:12 PM
went for a recon run this sunday. got there at 7:15 and didnt get in until 9:30. for the everyones whos not camping out, i suggest you get there early. early is before 6 a.m. water level is lower than normal, and yes that means plenty of room at the sandbar. and for the prop guys, water is deep enough pretty much everywhere. see you guys sunday.

Chestah Cheetah
07-30-2002, 03:02 PM
al cole'holic:
...hmm, Wednesday would sure be a good day to give up the boat keys to the "employees"..hahahahahahaahahaYou're bluffing....... http://www.plauder-smilies.de/eek7.gif
WILD LAVEY:
for the everyones whos not camping out, i suggest you get there early. early is before 6 a.m. water level is lower than normal, and yes that means plenty of room at the sandbar. and for the prop guys, water is deep enough pretty much everywhere. see you guys sunday.Heed this mans advice, he knows what he's talking about! A two hour wait starting at that time is very rare, but it can happen - so don't get lazy. Or just come up and camp the night before with us - we have plenty of room on a reserved group site and first dibs to get on the lake. IMO, this lake is worth waiting in line for........it ain't Castaic!

jet4fun
07-30-2002, 08:35 PM
so as a result of you reserving that group site do we no longer need to call the campground to reserve a site individually. i just want to know if i can show up saturday night without a phone call to the campground. or should i call and say im staying in group c, and give my name and number of guests accompanying me. :D :D :D

75_Elim
07-30-2002, 09:41 PM
JetBoatRich:
Sounds like 75_Elim needs a BUS to pick everyone up.I have the Bus situation handled.... "I stole it from a blind chic" :D
http://home.socal.rr.com/eliminator/OP6%20BUS.jpg

Wicked1
07-30-2002, 09:42 PM
Counting the days fellas,, Think i am gonna rewire the trailer and add all new lights on thursday,,still looking to add the extra axle to my gay single axle trailer.. but needles to say it gets under pressure to the water and back....

Wicked1
07-30-2002, 09:47 PM
I figure on leaving around 1 or 2 sat(from oxnard) be there around 3 0r 4 and get a hour of water sking in to get that thirst going for those cold ones when everyone else arrives,, thats' if its not crowded,,if not i have no problem pulling up a chair in the camp site and quinching my thirst waiting for sunday.....See you all there..

Hallett19
07-31-2002, 09:25 AM
75_Elim:
Hallett19:
Sorry guys, I would love to go, but I have the midsummer nights dream party at the playboy mansion on Sat. night and Sunday will be a very long day of recovering, I will be living that night in an alcoholic haze.Oh ya... I totally forgot about that. So what time should I be ready ?? I don't want to show up to early, let's say 9ish :D :D I say we should show up fashionable late, but now I am torn becuase I don't want to loose perfect drinking time..... in all reality, I might scrap the party and go pick up my boat (should be done today!!!)and hang with froggy and the birdman (PTL)

75_Elim
07-31-2002, 12:51 PM
Hallett19:
75_Elim:
Hallett19:
Sorry guys, I would love to go, but I have the midsummer nights dream party at the playboy mansion on Sat. night and Sunday will be a very long day of recovering, I will be living that night in an alcoholic haze.Oh ya... I totally forgot about that. So what time should I be ready ?? I don't want to show up to early, let's say 9ish :D :D I say we should show up fashionable late, but now I am torn becuase I don't want to loose perfect drinking time..... in all reality, I might scrap the party and go pick up my boat (should be done today!!!)and hang with froggy and the birdman (PTL)Just leave my name at the gate and you can go work on the boat. I'll be in the Grotto if you decide to show.

jet4fun
07-31-2002, 02:30 PM
question? i just called and they said the group site is for only 25 peoples. shoot me if im wrong, but it seems like a lot more are coming, how big is this group area? will i have room for my tent :confused:

Chestah Cheetah
07-31-2002, 04:00 PM
jet4fun - the group site is plenty big. Keep in mind that not everyone on the list is camping, many are showing up on Sunday morning. We are offcially allowed 8 vehicles (truck+trailer=1 vehicle) and 25 people for the price paid. I have been told by the management that they are pretty lenient and at the worst would charge $5 per extra vehicle. Also, the 3 group sites (A,B,C,) are positioned in a triangle across from eachother with a large parking lot for overflow if needed for each site, however I was told there is plenty of room on our site without using the overflow - I described sizes for everyones motorhomes, travel trailers, and boats. So far I count roughly 20 people camping. Don't sweat it, there is plenty of room. You may always reserve your own or stake a claim on one of the first come first served sites if you prefer, however, these sites are in a different section than the group area.
We're camping, boating, and beerbq'ing......no worries bud!

jet4fun
08-01-2002, 12:40 PM
no worries mon, see you saturday night. :cool:

al cole'holic
08-02-2002, 08:37 AM
Hey CC, you gots the number for Pyramid that you have been calling for the camp sites??

Chestah Cheetah
08-02-2002, 09:20 AM
Here you go Al - Los Alamos Campground: 800-416-6992
You do know that we have a full group site already reserved with plenty of room, there's no need for you to reserve anything.
.....So I went out training last night. he he he http://www.plauder-smilies.de/party/drink.gif http://www.heineken.com/images/global/empty.gif.........and you have to have the Stoli on the side.
.......and I'm going out again tonight to participate in some double fisted liquor/beer intoxication exercises. Gotta get prepped for this weekend - I'm a team player, and I will not be the weakest link!
Chestah's Theory: Ever heard the old saying, "Liquor before beer have no fear. Beer before liquor never been sicker?" Why not drink both at the same time? I truly believe that you get more of a solid foundation that is essential to the structure of your buzz. Seems I'm neither alone in this thinking nor the originator. The ancient Japanese long ago proved this theory with a concotion called, the Saki Bomb! http://www.plauder-smilies.de/person/smilejap.gif Wow, Sushi sounds goooood tonight!
Everyone on track for the Pyramid BeerBQ? Anyone have any questions about camping? Who can bring an extra grill? Remember: BRING BEER

MellowYelloW
08-02-2002, 12:20 PM
hey everyone...I will be pitting for one of the boats in the race sat...so i probably would not be able to make it til sunday morning. what time do you usually have to line up? I was planning on going to elsanor, but am willing to try out a new lake..
let me know
brian
ps how do you get your little logos.???

79Hawaiian
08-02-2002, 01:00 PM
CC,
I suggest Vitamin B before you go drinking. My buddy recently turned me onto this. Buy a multi-b vitamin and take one before you go out. You may feel a crack ***** kicked you in the ribs the next morning but you will have ZERO headache. I went to Mexico with a bunch of guys; one of which insists on ordering multile shots of cheap Mexican gut-rot. Regardless I was pain free the whole weekend!
I can bring a small gas grill on my boat. See you there Sun morning.

Chestah Cheetah
08-02-2002, 01:29 PM
79H - good tip on the vitamin B. Myself, I never get headaches after a night of hard drinking, just feel tired all day - but that's from staying out til 5.
You're not camping with us right? Some cult meeting you have to go to? If you can bring that BBQ it would be great, and if you need extra propane, I got you covered (you'd see what I was talking about if you came up Sat. night). http://www.plauder-smilies.de/cool.gif
Mellow - Bring foot protection bud, you have a tendency to step glass don't you? We'll see you Sunday!
BTW, I have spoken to CaddyShack through email and he just wanted me to pass the word that he's still on track and will be coming up with Nashville Bound. He's just a little busy putting out fires with his fireman's equipment.

Hustler
08-05-2002, 08:53 AM
So who showed? Who did'nt? wheres the pic's of this shindig?

75_Elim
08-05-2002, 09:07 AM
Hustler:
So who showed? Who did'nt? wheres the pic's of this shindig?All the "Cool People" showed :D :D
Hell, Even the Gig showed !!
We had a great time and I'll have pics to prove it in a few days.

1stepcloser
08-05-2002, 09:27 AM
It was a great time! Great BBQ, cold beer, sunshine, what else do you need?

1stepcloser
08-05-2002, 09:28 AM
Oh yeah, Chesta, did you ever get your truck? :D wink :D

Chestah Cheetah
08-05-2002, 10:01 AM
Where's my trophy? How many people do you know can get their truck stuck in limbo off of a ditch at 4 A.M.? We tried again with jet4fun's truck for an hour to no avail. We finally had to call the big dogs (AAA). Even this guy was not enough - jet4fun had to tie a cable to his truck (on pavement up the road) and attatch to my truck from a different angle so that it could be pulled by the tow truck and him simulataneosly. For a while it was slipping more and more and I was just stuck against my seat belt looking down and the trees LOL. After a powerful tug it popped loose and I was free. Was it worth it? HELL YEAH!

Hustler
08-05-2002, 10:10 AM
So where is the pictures of this stuff I want to see them DAMM IT

Chestah Cheetah
08-05-2002, 10:29 AM
Everyone have a good time? http://plauder-smilies.com/laugh1.gif Next time I want to party all night, just tell me to go to sleep - I'm paying for it now! We had a pretty damn good turnout with DickDanger, Gig , NashvilleBound, ChaddyShack, Wicked1 & Luis, 1stepcloser, and jet4fun camping. We had all kinds of evening activites: drinking beer, cooking carne asada, watching sattelite t.v. in Chaddy's "tent", making too much noise after ours, quick startup check on jet4fun's boat (Rivertoys stylie) - I hope everyone got a good wakeup jolt from that at 2A.M., offroading at 4 A.M. resulting in my truck being left in limbo over a ditch and myself and jet4fun hiking back 2 miles to camp. After what seemed like I had just closed my eyes, we were up again getting ready to drop the boats in. We headed over to the sanbar and the others started trickling in - WhippedCaliber, 75_Eliminator with ROZ and his little angel (AKA the salsa dictator), 79Hawaiian 6 hrs later, WildLavey, and 6741 - Cooked up a farm load of meat, drank mucho beers, and went on a couple runs, and just a plain good conversation (and a lot of ribbing). Details? Who cares, I'm tired!
Many thanks though to everyone who helped get me into that mess with my truck and bigger thanks to everyone who gave a hand in trying to get it out.

79Hawaiian
08-05-2002, 11:20 AM
Here are a few pics, click on the image for the full monte...
http://boener.com/pics/pyramid/1_small.jpg (http://boener.com/pics/pyramid/1.jpg)
http://boener.com/pics/pyramid/2_small.jpg (http://boener.com/pics/pyramid/2.jpg)
http://boener.com/pics/pyramid/4_small.jpg (http://boener.com/pics/pyramid/4.jpg)
http://boener.com/pics/pyramid/5_small.jpg (http://boener.com/pics/pyramid/5.jpg)
http://boener.com/pics/pyramid/6_small.jpg (http://boener.com/pics/pyramid/6.jpg)
http://boener.com/pics/pyramid/79hawaiian_small.jpg (http://boener.com/pics/pyramid/79hawaiian.jpg)
http://boener.com/pics/pyramid/7_small.jpg (http://boener.com/pics/pyramid/7.jpg)
Glad I got to meet you guys. Too bad I got there so damn late. I got there are 9:15am and was in line until 2:45pm before I could launch. Oh well, my fault for lagging in the morning!

08-05-2002, 11:38 AM
79Hawaiian + Crispy Cream box = me LMAO!

Chestah Cheetah
08-05-2002, 12:07 PM
6741:
79Hawaiian + Crispy Cream box = me LMAO!I'm pissed I missed that. LOL!
As far as waiting that freaking long, that is unheard of.
All those pics were taken late in the afternoon after most had left. We had the EZup on earlier (before the wind took its toll) and a gang of people on the beach. Thanks for the pics 79H. Got any more?

burbanite
08-05-2002, 12:26 PM
I suggest Vitamin B before you go drinking. My buddy recently turned me onto this. Buy a multi-b vitamin and take one before you go out.Copy on the 'B'. I also take one before crashing (if I remember).
There was a product called Berrocca made by Roche that was an effervescent tablet that I used to get overseas, it was a life saver wink

jet4fun
08-05-2002, 12:36 PM
i just want to say that i had a great time. it was great meeting all of you for the 1st time. i hope we can do it agin before i have to go up north for the winter. and especially next year.
also everyone else needs to post their pics (since im a loser and i didnt bring a camera) especially from earlier in the day. hey 6741 i agree the krispy kreme trick was a once in a lifetime (sorry 79 hawaiian). did you or anyone else end up gettin any good pics of our neighbors.
dd thanks for the boat rides, i didnt get a chance to go on a ride in anyone elses boat, definetly next time. especially uncle gig, i need that 120mph pass youve been promising me.
chesta, next time were not gettin stuck. were gonna just roll the goddam thing, get those pics up soon so we can prove our drunken 4a.m. stupidity.

79Hawaiian
08-05-2002, 12:40 PM
Hey I forgot about that damn donut box, it bout took me down! It was pretty damn funny though.
While you guys were having fun, drinking beer, eating like Roman diplomats I was enjoying the lovely view of...
http://boener.com/pics/pyramid/line.jpg
Although it wasn't too bad, she was 2 cars behind us and helped the time go by a little faster.
http://boener.com/pics/pyramid/sweet.jpg

Chestah Cheetah
08-05-2002, 12:44 PM
jet4fun:
drunken 4a.m. stupidity.I describe it as lightly intoxicated twilight nut sack inflation resulting in maximum fun. http://plauder-smilies.com/cool.gif
I need to finish that roll of film and develop it.
BTW, you went above and beyond to help getting the truck out - thanks for sticking around. Everyone else also: 75_Elim thanks for the chains, strongman Gig with slippery shoes LOL, and NB for having a tow strap & truck ready for us.......we just never left the lake until WAY later.

1stepcloser
08-05-2002, 12:48 PM
79Hawaiian:
Although it wasn't too bad, she was 2 cars behind us and helped the time go by a little faster.
http://boener.com/pics/pyramid/sweet.jpgWell, well, well, she's definately easy on the eyes, and dare I say might have been an easy mark? Isnt that a :rolleyes: Bayliner :rolleyes: shes next to? Piece o' cake! :D :D
[ August 05, 2002, 01:48 PM: Message edited by: 1stepcloser ]

Chestah Cheetah
08-05-2002, 12:51 PM
1stepcloser:
[ Isnt that a :rolleyes: Bayliner :rolleyes: shes next to? Piece o' cake! :D :D Nope, it's a Wellcraft Excalibur.......sounds snazzy doesn't it?

NashvilleBound
08-05-2002, 01:43 PM
Ya Chesta..thanks for the head ache. I haven't drank that much in years..mixing in the El Patron ...would do it again in a heartbeat. We enjoyed meeting everyone. Only sorry I was already slurring when you showed up. I hope the ride in my sled will sway you into an Ultra sled of your own. Stacy even said you were cool.....(even after all I had said before) LOL...... Everyone was very cool and we hope to get together sometime soon. Thanks again for setting it all up, you went way beyond the call of duty...
Jeff aka NashvilleBound

Chestah Cheetah
08-05-2002, 01:55 PM
NashvilleBound:
Ya Chesta..thanks for the head ache.No sweat brother, anytime! Just glad that you and I lived up to the tequila drinkers credo: "Limes and salt are for girly men!" (right PartyFever?)We did good! http://plauder-smilies.com/beerchug.gifGlad you guys had a good time. Always cool seeing you and Stacy and tell Chad thanks for the "headquarters" setup - it good hanging out with him also and his Southern Belle LOL! BTW, that Ultra can pull pull off some pretty good evasive manuvers when theres a....leaf in the water in your way that you don't want to run over - only problem was DD slid a little too close for comfort LOL!

NashvilleBound
08-05-2002, 02:16 PM
Ya, I told her to hang onto the beer didn't I???? I caught hell for that one, LOL. She just needed to read into it a little more eek!
It hooks up pretty well when needed.
Next time I will have a lab finished prop and we can test her out a little more. I am sure Chad will be posting pics when he gets through saving the world.....

jet4fun
08-05-2002, 02:38 PM
Chestah Cheetah:
jet4fun:
drunken 4a.m. stupidity.I describe it as lightly intoxicated twilight nut sack inflation resulting in maximum fun. http://plauder-smilies.com/cool.gif
I need to finish that roll of film and develop it.
BTW, you went above and beyond to help getting the truck out - thanks for sticking around. Everyone else also: 75_Elim thanks for the chains, strongman Gig with slippery shoes LOL, and NB for having a tow strap & truck ready for us.......we just never left the lake until WAY later.anytime, thats what its all about. besides i told you i'd take 49% of the blame. by the way you should see my poor tires, those sharp rocks were not very nice to my new knobbies.

DickDanger
08-05-2002, 02:42 PM
Whoooooooooooa doctor!!!!
Pyramid Lake BBQ = great time!!!!
Many thanks are in order....first and foremost, thanks to Chestah for setting this whole thing up...I didnt think that it was possible to even GET a truck in that position without flipping it
Whipped Caliber....thanks for the Tri Tip.....again, that stuff was the bomb, although next time, I would like an extra order of no wind with that.
Nashville Bound...great ride in the boat, but like Chestah said, for a second there, I thought that we were conjoined twins!!!!
The Mexican taxi cab driver, thanks for letting us gringos commandere your fire....check it out, its bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue
Meeting everyone was great: Gigamurph and the Mrs (DD and his chain saw impression didnt help Sat night, haha), Nashville Bound and his crew, Jet4Fun/MissJet4Fun (why is the stripe off center?), Wicked, 79 Hawaiian (sorry, but that KK box was funnier than s**t!!!!), 1StepCloser....and seeing the "old faces" again: WhippedCaliber and family (you know I LET you win, right?) Chestah....my brutha from another mutha, 75_Elim, 6471, and anyone else I may have forgotten. Totally worth the trip. I am anxious to see how many layers of skin I will get to peel off from this sunburn...yeoooooooooooooooow!!!!
-Dick "you want me to get up and do WHAT at 4am?" Danger out
[ August 05, 2002, 03:54 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

jet4fun
08-05-2002, 02:53 PM
hey dd, come on man arent you used to gettin up at 4am and helpin people out? :mad: we were just tryin to keep you in tune. :D

Chestah Cheetah
08-05-2002, 02:58 PM
jet4fun:
hey dd, come on man arent you used to gettin up at 4am and helpin people out? :mad: we were just tryin to keep you in tune. :D Now that I think about it, what was DD gonna do? Pull my truck out with his Toyota? We would have ended up with a flipped truck times 2 LOL!
jet4fun, how bad were the tires? As bad as my nonexistent right rear? Let me know how bad they are, I will buy you a new set if they're shot. Serious!

jet4fun
08-05-2002, 03:06 PM
Chestah Cheetah:
jet4fun:
hey dd, come on man arent you used to gettin up at 4am and helpin people out? :mad: we were just tryin to keep you in tune. :D Now that I think about it, what was DD gonna do? Pull my truck out with his Toyota? We would have ended up with a flipped truck times 2 LOL!
jet4fun, how bad were the tires? As bad as my nonexistent right rear? Let me know how bad they are, I will buy you a new set if they're shot. Serious!dont even sweat it bro, just remember me at a time of need. its all good. youre right about dd, ok maybe we just wanted moral support, or maybe a new challenge. getting 2 trucks unstuck.

WETDAWG
08-05-2002, 03:21 PM
It sounded like you guys had a great time. Can a rookie (just got on the boards last month) old guy (I have been known to drink a little) in a beat up old jet boat join ya the next time
I always enjoy a good "tractor pull" as well as boating sorry about that one) wink
Your pictures looked great. Glad everyone was safe :D

NashvilleBound
08-05-2002, 03:27 PM
So when the next trip? Shasta at the end of the season??? Like you said it would be nice to have our own "spot". Teach you and Chantelle how to ski?? Its one of the things I enjoy. I promise not to make the salsa that hot next time! Sorry about the hard right Senor Danger...I guess I should have given you a "heads up" on that one. Tho, Stacy says you two looked cute together :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Then moving quicker to get back to your spots.
Where are all the pics??????

jet4fun
08-05-2002, 03:45 PM
hey, im down for a shasta trip since as of september 1st i'll be livin in northern cal for the winter. and hey where are all the rest of the pics, cc burn that film up and get it put up.

Wicked1
08-05-2002, 04:31 PM
Had a great time this weekend,,, Wannna give a big thanks to Chestha for putting this all together, also to Nashvillebound and miss Nash also to Chaddyshack and the miss thanks for the cold ones man it was hot when we got there, thanks for the welcome, Nice meeting everyone,, Jet4fun thanks for the wake up roar thought i was late for the launch,, Dickdanger thanks for the help on cuz's baffles,, gig nice meeting you and the wife thanks for the laughs,, and to everyone else that was there..Oh i posted a couple of pics in happenings and reader rides.....Oh one more thing hey jet4fun when i got home i checked the intake and had a stick lodged up in tha mothaaa gonna take it out tomarrow to Casitas just for peace of mind... http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/tn_P8030001.JPG http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/tn_P8030002.JPG http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Club_Meets_and_Gatherings/tn_P8040008.JPG
[ August 05, 2002, 05:55 PM: Message edited by: Wicked1 ]

jet4fun
08-05-2002, 04:36 PM
i knew it, i am so friggin smart :rolleyes: , hey get those pics up over here, i am too lazy to go look somewhere else, and too dumb to do it myself

jet4fun
08-05-2002, 04:44 PM
whoa this bitch is big, what the f?

Catfever
08-05-2002, 04:47 PM
1stepcloser
Thats What I'AM Talking About Cool pictures.

Catfever
08-05-2002, 04:57 PM
1stepcloser
Thats What I'AM Talking About Cool pictures.

DickDanger
08-05-2002, 05:51 PM
Wicked, good to meet you and Luis. Gotta love guys that just roll up and break out the carne' asada. Too bad about the stick, but at least it didnt cost you any $$$!!!! We gotta do a thing like this again before summer is over. That line was crazy though, but worth it. Here's to Jet4Fun, the most respecting guy at the lake. He not only camped out, but cut thru the line in the morning and went right to the back!!!! I looked at Chestah and said "f**k that, I'm thinkin' that my spot in line is right here" and cut in. -Dick "Disco Ball" Danger out

NashvilleBound
08-05-2002, 05:52 PM
Wicked 1: Any time. It was nice meeting you and your squeeze too.
When the girls finally came out of the "tent", from yammering on forever, they said she was a doll.
Glad you found what the problem was in your pump. I could NOT find the pics in the readers rides area....bring them over here!
NB

Chestah Cheetah
08-05-2002, 06:40 PM
NashvilleBound:
Ya, I told her to hang onto the beer didn't I????Did you get upset because she spilled a beer in the boat or because she spilled a beer in general.......1 less for us. AAARRGGGHHH! LOL!
DickDanger:
I didnt think that it was possible to even GET a truck in that position without flipping it
With carefully calculated turns of the steering wheel in conjunction with precise throttle control and input from a knowledgeable navigator, it can be done. It just takes the right team with all the mad skills. Hey jet4fun........HI FIVE BUDDY!
jet4fun:
just remember me at a time of need. its all good. youre right about dd, ok maybe we just wanted moral support, or maybe a new challenge. getting 2 trucks unstuck.Are you sure? Let me know how bad, I'm serious. It happened while you were yanking my truck out, I take full responsibility.
As far as DD for moral support.......I think getting the girls to do some cheers for us may have helped better.
WETDAWG:
Can a rookie (just got on the boards last month) old guy (I have been known to drink a little) in a beat up old jet boat join ya the next timeOf course, everyone is welcome! As long as you understand that the new guy always makes the sandwitches.........(shhhhh don't anybody say anything, it'll work this time).
NashvilleBound:
Teach you and Chantelle how to ski??Yesterday we went out again and I took the position of flag holder and heckler (the opposite of a cheerleader). I like it better. Wakeboarding is something I think I can handle.
Wicked1, glad to hear it was nothing major with your boat.

jet4fun
08-05-2002, 07:44 PM
DickDanger:
We gotta do a thing like this again before summer is over.i think you got the right idea goin dd. lets make it before september 1st since thats when i gotta leave for the academy. if anyone needs an excuse i'll be happy to humbly accept it as a robert goin away party. :rolleyes:

jet4fun
08-05-2002, 08:14 PM
oh, i almost forgot. special thanks to everyone for the bitchin grub, this includes whipped caliber, wicked, chesta, and everyone else. by the way whipped maybe she needs some plates super glued to her hands :D i think gig will second the motion.
79h, 75e, 6741, chesta; due to the fact that we are practically neighbors i think that we should hook up some time and have a few coldies. let me know, my numbers in my profile.
btw does anyone know how the hell to get this avitar smaller?

Wicked1
08-05-2002, 08:28 PM
Is anyone going to the CBBB? I am up for another...Just when and where and I'll be there..
Hey chestha whats next sinking the truck? j/k

Wicked1
08-05-2002, 08:30 PM
Hey jet4fun what time you guys finally leave Pyramid? I cruised with the chaddyshack for a mile or so on the way down the hill.

Wicked1
08-05-2002, 08:33 PM
Was I the only one with a camera this weekend? Where are all the pics? I took only a few but i cant get them any bigger than on my first post...
wish i would have taken more

jet4fun
08-05-2002, 08:51 PM
i think we were on the lake until about 4 or 5. im not exactly sure but someone can correct me. shortly after chaddyshack and nashvillebound left the wind calmed down quite a bit, thats why we stayed so long. we went back to the campsite but everyone was long gone, i personally ended up being there until almost sundown helping get the chestawagon out of certain death. eek!

Whipped Caliber
08-05-2002, 08:52 PM
Had a great time. 79h, 75e, 6741, chesta, gig & the Mrs, jet4fun, wicked1, 1stepcloser, ROZ and his little angel, WildLavey sorry had to go to work :( that’s all I can remember, (BEER & JELLO) :D . DickDanger thanks for letting me win!!! :p Next time for pinks LOL. 75E did not see the girl on the boat I helped, that jump start needed flashing to go with it!!! Just had a hard day today. Took my truck in for detailing and got a call at 4 from Ford with good news and bad news, the good is the truck looks great the bad news is the windshield got cracked went down to look at it, looked like someone hit with a baseball bat. Give me a loaner to go home in, small SUV open the door and hit my head, Chantell is looking at me funny when I feel the blood running down my head. I had a head ache all day, and then end it with the door hitting it!!! I will post pictures in the AM.

gigamurph
08-05-2002, 09:03 PM
6741:
79Hawaiian + Crispy Cream box = me LMAO!A BIG FRIGGIN' DITTO! BTW 79; we did yell for ya ta duck! It was right after it damn near decapitated ya! eek! :D

gigamurph
08-05-2002, 09:20 PM
jet4fun:
Chestah Cheetah:
jet4fun:
jet4fun, how bad were the tires? As bad as my nonexistent right rear? Let me know how bad they are, I will buy you a new set if they're shot. Serious!dont even sweat it bro, just remember me at a time of need. its all good. youre right about dd, ok maybe we just wanted moral support, or maybe a new challenge. getting 2 trucks unstuck.NO! You two wanted to make it appear that there were more than two goofs at Pyramid that night! Who goes to a lake for a boatin' gig and gets their truck stuck while off-roadin'? Only two people that come to mind are CC and J4F! What can I say? The entertainment value of drivin' by and seein' CC's truck hangin' on for dear life was reason enough to be there! Oh, CC! Did ya know that that whole scene was visible from the 5? No wonder there was a traffic jam all day! Hope it didn't eat too big a hole in the pocket and, DUDE, the offer still stands if ya need some help! Ya shouldn't have to shoulder the whole thing eek! :rolleyes: :p :D !

gigamurph
08-05-2002, 09:21 PM
Friggin' double post! 'Nuff said! :rolleyes:
[ August 05, 2002, 10:24 PM: Message edited by: gigamurph ]

75_Elim
08-05-2002, 09:23 PM
Once again another great day on the water... I don't know what it is about Pyramid but my boat likes running up there. This is the first time since I owned it that I didn't have to fix something when I got home :D
I'd like to thank everyone for the excellent grub! That Tri-Tip was grilled and seasoned to perfection. I missed out on Chestahs Pinwheels since I was too full by the time they were done cooking but I'll start on them first next time. We'll need to figure out a way to bring some bigger BBQ's so we can get more going at once.
Thanks to Gig and Jet4fun for relocating my kidneys and straightening my spine out in that rather choppy ride/flight eek! I may be getting to old for those low riding boats now :D The wind sure didn't help either. My ride may be slow but at least my fillings are still in at the end of the day.
It was great seeing everyone again and a special thanks to ROZ for FINALLY making it out and bringing his beautiful daughter Hanna, you two are welcome in my ride any time. Roz, sorry for staying out so late. I know that drive back to Oceanside had to be brutal after a full day on the water. And I hope the wife went easy on ya :D
Jet4fun, as for the neighbors hooking up for a cold one, just say when and where and I'll be there (as long as Jenny is there that is) :D You should never leave her alone when you go help a friend pull his truck off a ledge... J/K :D She's great, I just hope she has some cute friends to bring with her on the next trip!!
As for Gig and the shower I gave you... You know it was all in fun :D You just looked a little hot sitting there waiting for the trailer. I'm sure you'll be getting me back soon and that scares me a bit eek! but I'll take it.
It's days like this Sunday that reminds me just why I bought this boat... Thanks to all.
BTW I took my film in today and it will be ready Wednesday. I'll post the pics then. I don't know who took the one with me and "Barbie" but if I can get a copy of that (not on the boards thank you!) it would be appretiated.

gigamurph
08-05-2002, 09:33 PM
Oh yeah, da Barbie shot! Guess who has that on film and guess where the next place is YOU'RE gonna see it! Jerry, all I can say about the shower is that vengence is the flame burnin' in my heart that will keep me alive until, one day, when ya least expect it... eek! No prob dude! I will get that pic POSTED, uh, I mean developed as soon as possible! :p

75_Elim
08-05-2002, 09:39 PM
gigamurph:
Oh yeah, da Barbie shot! Guess who has that on film and guess where the next place is YOU'RE gonna see it! Jerry, all I can say about the shower is that vengence is the flame burnin' in my heart that will keep me alive until, one day, when ya least expect it... eek! No prob dude! I will get that pic POSTED, uh, I mean developed as soon as possible! :p Damn, Damn, Damn !!!! I was afraid of that eek! eek! eek!
Payback is a bitch...and so was Barbie by the way :D
Of all the people to take it, it had to be The Gig!

79Hawaiian
08-05-2002, 09:46 PM
Wicked1,
Here ya go bro.
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/tn_P8030001.JPG (http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/P8030001.JPG)
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/tn_P8030002.JPG (http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/P8030002.JPG)
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Club_Meets_and_Gatherings/tn_P8040008.JPG (http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Club_Meets_and_Gatherings/P8040008.JPG)

jet4fun
08-05-2002, 10:08 PM
ok, cbbb? i know what it stands for. but (shoot me for this) i'm rackin my brain on what avi is. also when is it agian? :confused:

08-06-2002, 12:01 AM
A very big thanks to 75_elim for sportin me a ride otherwise I would have been sitting hear just reading about it.Chestah Cheetah or is it Chestah ( The Iron Man ) Cheetah, definitely nice to see & hangout with you again,the chicken was extremely tastie.DickDanger wish I could have done some more fishing with you.Good to meet Gig & wife,you can call me anything you want,Roz you're going to be in big trouble in about 15 years,79Hawaiian sorry about the KK box,another big thanks to WhippedCaliber for the ride & tri tip,WildLavey nice to see you again also it sucks you had to leave early,Jet4fun & G/F if you had my back I could've had tons of pics I'll get my film developed next week,I'm down for getting together & having a couple cold ones.If I forgot anyone I'm sorry.
6741/ 18 / Jeff

Kwicherbichen
08-06-2002, 01:08 AM
Looks like it was a good time, but how could it not be a good time with Chestah & Gig at the same location.
I have a question or two; hows the water? The level appeared decent. How early do you have to get there to avoid waiting in that god foresaken line? How was the beach area? What's the alcohol situation? Can ya have a beer or two without being proned out?

NashvilleBound
08-06-2002, 04:38 AM
Wicked: Oh, I see how it is...wait till I pull out for a ride..THEN take the pics....ok slim...whats the scoop?!?!? NB :D

1stepcloser
08-06-2002, 07:05 AM
Just another note to say THANKS!! to CC for engineering this thing, it was alot of fun meeting yoose guys! Sorry we had to bug out early, my daughter had to be at work at 6:00!!
Gig, what can be said....Roz, pleasure to meet you. DD, Jet4fun, 75elim, everybody else...good time.
Wicked1, thanks for the pic!
So uhh, wheres the next one? :D

75_Elim
08-06-2002, 07:09 AM
Kwicherbichen:
Looks like it was a good time, but how could it not be a good time with Chestah & Gig at the same location.
I have a question or two; hows the water? The level appeared decent. How early do you have to get there to avoid waiting in that god foresaken line? How was the beach area? What's the alcohol situation? Can ya have a beer or two without being proned out?The water can be "green" ie...mossy, but this time of year it's fine and warm. To avoid the line I'd recommend being in line no later then 7am. I pulled up just after 7 and I was on the water by 8:30ish. The beach areas are great. The sandbar is typically dry in the summer and has room for a bunch of boats and BBQ's. As for the beer issue...It's not an Issue :D :D you can drink (responsibly of course)as much as you'd like without any policing or hiding of the beer. The only downside is that they let the lake lice run wild across the whole lake and the wind can kick up quick and blow you out.

Whipped Caliber
08-06-2002, 07:50 AM
See if this works:
DD, Gig, Roz on the sand bar
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Club_Meets_and_Gatherings/tn_P1010100.JPG
Boat and Daughter
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Club_Meets_and_Gatherings/tn_P1010101.JPG
Wife with the boys
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Club_Meets_and_Gatherings/tn_P1010102.JPG
The boys
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Club_Meets_and_Gatherings/tn_P1010105.JPG
More to come!!!!!!

Whipped Caliber
08-06-2002, 07:57 AM
To small:
Roz and daughter Hanna
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Club_Meets_and_Gatherings/P1010108.JPG
Wife and daughter
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Club_Meets_and_Gatherings/P1010107.JPG
The boys
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Club_Meets_and_Gatherings/P1010106.JPG
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Club_Meets_and_Gatherings/P1010105.JPG

Whipped Caliber
08-06-2002, 08:01 AM
Better:
One more time
Drinking on the sand bar
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Club_Meets_and_Gatherings/P1010100.JPG
Boat with my daughter
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Club_Meets_and_Gatherings/P1010101.JPG
Wife and the boys
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Club_Meets_and_Gatherings/P1010102.JPG

WILD LAVEY
08-06-2002, 09:54 AM
had a great time this sunday, just wish i didnt have to go to work. good to put faces with these funky screen names.

DickDanger
08-06-2002, 02:26 PM
Wild Lavey, next time ya gotta blow off work!!!! Sweet ride, thanks for coming out. WC, love the pic of Sid and Chantelle on the Bahner. Goes to show that not ALL women are afraid to get near the "Floating Disco Ball." Special thanks to CC for not rolling the Toyota down the launch ramp. After the Saturday night fiasco, I should have busted out a gold star for that!!!! -DD Out

Chestah Cheetah
08-06-2002, 03:40 PM
DickDanger:
Special thanks to CC for not rolling the Toyota down the launch ramp.It was tough, but I controlled myself. Actually I was looking at the tires and figured it would probably float but then I realized the trailer would just anchor me down. Would have made for a funny picture though. What's wrong DD? You're not laughing. http://www.plauder-smilies.de/eek7.gif
I have a few pictures I need to post, just need to burn through 13 more to develop (I need to get off my wallett and buy a digi).

Wicked1
08-06-2002, 07:35 PM
I regret not taking more pics..sorry fellas next time for sure,, So when is next time? Have to say again it was fun meeting everyone..Sorry Nashvillebound would a couple cold ones make up for that,, or how about a keg!!!!!

DickDanger
08-06-2002, 07:37 PM
Wicked, we were talking about doing another one before summers end, so maybe MC C.C. can work that angle. However, since he put out a lot of $$$, I would be more than happy to reserve the site this time. I think that we had better start talking "Pyramid BBQ/Beerfest Summer Blowout" here real soon. -DD Out

Wicked1
08-06-2002, 07:50 PM
I hear you DD. I am ready for another one,,,I know that CC dished alot of money for the campsite and food...
I am ready and willing to help with the expenses for the next one,,,lets do it
THANKS AGAIN CHESTHA!!!!!!
[ August 06, 2002, 08:52 PM: Message edited by: Wicked1 ]

jet4fun
08-06-2002, 08:11 PM
definetly time to plan the next one now. i gotta leave around the 1st. of september so lets make it before that. like i said up above, i'll be more than happy to humbly accept it as the robert going away party. that is if you need an excuse of course. :D

gigamurph
08-06-2002, 10:23 PM
OK; this old fart is somewhat recovered from Sunday so here goes! Forgot to put my hat back on that day and not only did I sunburn my friggin' head, I fried the brain cells with all you guys on 'em! Forgive me if I forget anyone! I'll have say that it absolutely rocked (kinda like the Chaddyshack was around 1:00AM Sunday) to see all the familiar faces and to finally get to see some more new ones! Put us all together like that and all I can say is that is one, big bunch of ugly, ladies excepted!
CC, bruddah; what can I say? You are the consummate host! Kick a** times, grub, people, and boats! Ya really know how to throw a first class shindig!..and thanx for all the concern about da gig (aka the old guy) hangin' onto the side of your bush bomber and not LOL too much as I performed my renowned "Hillside Deathslide"!
75_Elim, dude, ya know man! Was great to hang with ya and I'll be gettin' that Barbie pic right to ya (for a small fee). Thanx for the ride in the semi! That muthah is one tall ship! "LOOK AT ME MA! TOP O' DA WORLD!" Sorry I ruined your day by bein' there; but what are friends for? I have "75_Elim, REVENGE IS MINE!" permanently etched into my mind! I shall return in kind one day! Certainly hope we can do something like that again! You a dude!
ROZ, was good seein' ya alittle longer than I did at Smellsomemore!..and what can I say about that little heart-taker that was with ya! She is a doll!...and not just because she liked da gig's boat! WE'RE GOIN' TO DISNEYLAND! You're a good man and a better dad!
Dick Danger! Let me tell ya about this guy! This guy spent more time on the water than anyone out there and his boat spent the same amount of time bitin' sand! He then proceeds to sit his a** in my chair for a good part of the day! He shall hence be known as Moochie to da gig!...and he does this after an early morning rendition of "Battlin' Chainsaws" not but a mere 10' from da gig van! No probs dude! It's all good! At least we didn't have any of the wildlife of the four-legged kind walk in on us with that racket goin' on! Good meetin' ya Moochie!
Jets4Fun, you're OK for a suck and squirt owner! Thanx for the very cool ride! Ya gotta get Jen an "OH S**T!" handle! Man, that thing was liftin' me off the seat and I think it's fair to say that I'm packin' a few more pounds than her! I can just imagine what it feels like to her! I just wish I had a pic or vid of the big s**t-eatin' grin I was wearin' in the back seat at WOT! (oh, and when CC asks ya if ya want to go off-roadin; what are ya supposed to say?) OH!...and could somebody hit the snooze on that damn alarm! Who the h**l called in a 2:00AM wake-up call anyway?
Whipped Caliber, nice ride and very nice ladies ya have ridin' with ya! Sorry, but I'm a real dolt at rememberin' names but I don't have a hard time rememberin' that y'all were way cool!...and thanx for the killer tri-tip! We gotta get you and Party Cat together for a tri-tip cook-off! Man' if that ever happens we're all packin' more weight home than we went with!
1StepCloser, finally a face to go with the guy who would rather go to Europe than OP6C! OH well! One of these days you'll get those priorities right...and don't forget to fill that tank and leave the keys in the ignition!
Wicked1, craplods of fun watchin' ya hammerin' on the ol' baffles in the dark of night! Hey, it worked! Ya didn't disturb one friggin' cross-eyed hooked bill loon out there!...and thanx for the great carne asada! Damn that stuff was food for the gods!
6741; or is it 6714; or is it 7614; or is it 7641? OK, I'll just simply call ya 18! Good meetin' ya and hope that your first impression of all of us was a lousy one! Because if it wasn't, I don't know how we'll be able to improve it for that is as good as we get!
I know that I'm forgettin' a crapload of peops and I hope ya find it in your hearts to forgive da gig! Yo CC or anyone else; would it be too much to ask for a list of the attendees so this ol' mindless cretin could know who the h**l he hung out with?! Suffice it to say that y'all are the absolutes and I'm happy to be associated with y'all! Highlights all!
PEACE TO Y'ALL! :D

NashvilleBound
08-07-2002, 04:57 AM
What about doing something soon and having it a Sunday/Monday deal so we have the water all to ourselves???
You guys don't all work for a living do ya? We would be happy to host the whole party tho I think it would be hard to top CC's efforts. We should all get together and just let CC show empty handed....cater to his needs (well, I guess I could rent some help too :D :D ) for that matter we could pick him up too so we dont have to worry about any middle-of-the-night pre-running activity. Weekdays would be best as I can velco CC to a wakeboard or ski and get him going on smooth water.
NB
Wicked...I am all good with the keg idea :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Whipped Caliber
08-07-2002, 07:31 AM
Hey guys just found some photos from Castaic: :D
Dick Danger, CC ,6741 in copper castaic
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Club_Meets_and_Gatherings/P1010093.JPG
Nextasex and Wild Lavey
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Club_Meets_and_Gatherings/P1010090.JPG
Dick Danger, 6471, Me:
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Club_Meets_and_Gatherings/P1010089.JPG

Chestah Cheetah
08-07-2002, 01:13 PM
NashvilleBound:
just let CC show empty handedSure you want to do that? I'm sure you've heard the term "Chapter 11" for bankruptcy. Ever been beer bankrupt? Chapter 12er? Your TRW is gonna be looking pretty slim with those low FICO beer points, maybe it's better if you transfer your beer assets into my name.......I think you already have - missing any Coronas? Don't worry, they're safe in my fridge.
I'm always up for another shindig like this, especially if we're partying for jet4fun's departure, he he he. http://www.plauder-smilies.de/cool.gif

WILD LAVEY
08-07-2002, 03:14 PM
cool pix WC

jet4fun
08-08-2002, 11:55 AM
now i saw a lot of people taking a lot of pics. so where are they? im actually wondering if anyone has any pics from earlier in the day before the wind kicked up, the canopy came down, and some people started leaving for work etc... we had quite a shindig goin for a while. not to say that we werent having fun when those pics were taken too.

Whipped Caliber
08-09-2002, 10:51 AM
test

08-09-2002, 11:18 AM
Ckeck

Whipped Caliber
08-09-2002, 01:35 PM
Hey jeff whats up? And what did I do to get 5 stars? If you know, I will keep it up!!!

jet4fun
08-09-2002, 03:21 PM
Whipped Caliber:
Hey jeff whats up? And what did I do to get 5 stars? If you know, I will keep it up!!!i dont know but i only have 4 stars and im gonna cry frown

gigamurph
08-09-2002, 09:00 PM
jet4fun:
Whipped Caliber:
Hey jeff whats up? And what did I do to get 5 stars? If you know, I will keep it up!!!i dont know but i only have 4 stars and im gonna cry :(What I would like to know is which one of you guys gave J4F 8 stars to keep his average up to 4? I gave him 2 stars and his average is still up there! Yo J4F! just jackin' with ya! Youy and Jen have a good time this weekend and be safe! :D

08-09-2002, 09:31 PM
Whipped Caliber:
Hey jeff whats up? And what did I do to get 5 stars? If you know, I will keep it up!!!It's called a boat ride some kickass Tri Tip & you've been nothing but nice to me since Castaic.

Chestah Cheetah
08-10-2002, 09:19 AM
6741:
you've been nothing but nice to me since Castaic.We can't have any more of this......I say we all take turns giving 6741 wedgies and maybe we can strap him to a shore spike 2 feet from the beer cooler. No, we couldn't do that - the wedgies should be sufficient.

missboatnam1
08-10-2002, 02:27 PM
awwwwww, jet4fun, ill give ya 5 big ones, dont be sad!!! wink

ROZ
08-10-2002, 11:32 PM
Now that I've finally cought up with everything at work and home, I can reply about the great time Hannah and I had at at Pyramid last week. While it looks like I really missed some good partying friday night, it was well worth the 8 hour (combined) commmute for the day trip...Remind me to call caltrans to ask why the hell they need to take the 5south down to 2 lanes on a Sunday night at 10pm for repairs! :mad:
Major thanks to 75_Elim for allowing us aboard to join the festivities. FINALLY glad to meet you bud. That sweet boat of yours ran great. Next time we'll bring a life sized barbie for you :p
6741, Good to meet you man. Next time remember wear ski-bib and down jacket for those early morning temps. Good luck with getting the boat back on the water.
WhippedCaliber, Good lookin family you got there. Thanks for the delicious tri-tip and jello shooters. Maybe I'll see you at the next year's convention in Vegas, and then maybe check out CES wink
1Stepcloser, Good to put a face to a name that's landed in my mailbox more than a few times...Keep them WARNINGS a commin' :cool: . You have a wonderful daughter there. You let me know if you send her to school down here. We'd gladly use a gem like her to watch Hannah while the wife and I went out on the town.
Vic, Another person I've spoken to more than once. Good to meet you and your girlfriend. I hope Hannah wasn't bothersome. She is a very outgoing little girl who knows how to spot a friendly face. She just zeroed in on that glitter lotion and that was it. P.S. I swear I ordered all you're stuff :D
Jet4fun, Nice to meet you. Since you seemd to wonder where you Ultra was made, I ran your HIN# and found that was laid up using a splashed Ultra mold by a guy from "H"awaiian, rigged by bayliner, and sold by what is now known as Cobra boats....J/K :D You have a bitchen sled. Make sure to keep an eye on that girlfriend of yours...Especially when Jerry is around wink
ChestaCheetah, What Can I say; I finally shook the M.O... Thanks for putting this schindig on. The BBQ was great. I just wish I was there to see what you learned from the Gordon school of offroad racing, live. In the past Spud McKenzie and full cooler of empties have been my co-pilot more than a few times. Glad you, Jet4fun, and the truck made it out alright. Let me know how the sub works. I'll make whatever mods I need to do to make it to your liking.
Gigamurph, What can I say? You and Cathy are truly a matched set. Both of you are way too cool for any of us. Glad to hear that you didn't mind my little peanut climbing around the Gig mobile. Oh, I almost forgot. In order to get Hannah to stop bugging me about Disneyland on monday when I got home from work, I had to promise her that we'd take her before the summer is up. Of course she is still a little too young to understand the seasons concept, so we still hear about Mickey Mouse on daily basis. Thanks Cathy. LOL!
WildLavey, Good to meet you and your son. Nice to see that he enjoys the boat as much as his father.
To those who I Haven't mentioned, you all are cool peeps to hang with and hope to share a beer or case in the future.
Almost forgot...79 Hawaiian, Don't sue me, sue Krispy Kreme! Damn that was funny!

08-11-2002, 04:27 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Chestah Cheetah:
We can't have any more of this......I say we all take turns giving 6741 wedgies and maybe we can strap him to a shore spike 2 feet from the beer cooler. No, we couldn't do that - the wedgies should be sufficient.
I could do with out the wedgies, but me & the shore spike that would be a good fight.

08-11-2002, 05:11 AM
I got $10 says I whip that shore spikes ass. Do I have any takers?

jet4fun
08-11-2002, 11:58 AM
i'm still waitin for some pics from the 4th. i know a lot of you have some good pics, this includes you chesta, hey jerry you too.
by the way for those of you who wanted to know (nashville bound), i went yesterday, and there was no wind the whole day. :D

jet4fun
08-11-2002, 12:13 PM
oh my god!!! 5 stars again. now im really gonna cry :rolleyes: . uncle gig, your check is in the mail, thanks again wink .

jet4fun
08-11-2002, 02:52 PM
missboatnam1:
awwwwww, jet4fun, ill give ya 5 big ones, dont be sad!!! wink oh yeah, your checks in the mail too, dont tell anyone :D

NashvilleBound
08-12-2002, 05:00 AM
Robert, Glad you all had a windless time. Would loved to have joined you but the sled is up on blocks... turns out I had a bowed axle. Comsumers fault??? How do you overload a boat...oh, must have been those extra life jackets and fire extinguishers... Thats why I had tire problems last time. I am having UFP build two new ones bigger and better. Should be back out next weekend. NB

Chestah Cheetah
08-13-2002, 10:49 PM
What else were we going to do at 4 A.M. when all the other weaksauce's went to bed?
.........so we get stuck on this little cliff and:
jet4fun: "Dude, where's your camera?"
Chestah: "Right here bud!"
j4f & CC: "Yeaaaahhh!!"
jet4fun giving me credit for my afterhours truck balancing skills -
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Havasu_and_The_River/Marcel_Stuck.JPG
It's 7 or 8 P.M. after a great day on the lake, now it's time to get to work. Me assesing the situation and pondering the stability of the Japanese Yen -
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Havasu_and_The_River/marcel_stuck_2.JPG
Help arrives (not enough) in the form of a Creole tow truck driver straight out of the "Waterboy" movie. What you can't see is the 15 foot 80 degree drop over the edge the truck is hanging over.
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Havasu_and_The_River/marcel_stuck_3.JPG
A couple sandbar pictures -
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Havasu_and_The_River/pyramid_bbq.JPG
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Havasu_and_The_River/pyramid_bbq_2.JPG

NashvilleBound
08-14-2002, 05:22 AM
Weaksauces?????? Whats up with that????? You saw the trailer rockin'....

gigamurph
08-14-2002, 12:03 PM
Yeah; I know all about the 15', 80 degree drop the truck is on firsthand! The "old guy", as you put it, personally met the first 5' or 6'; remember CC? As to the sandbar pics; I'M DISAPPOINTED! Almost every damn pic is just at an angle as to miss my Witchcraft blender and myself! If I had any feelin's, they would be hurt! The next time I go fishin' at Pyramid, I'm stayin' at the other end of the sandbar! :p

Chestah Cheetah
08-14-2002, 03:13 PM
NashvilleBound:
Weaksauces?????? Whats up with that????? You saw the trailer rockin'....Yeah, we also looked through the windows and saw you and ChaddyShack playing jumprope wearing lifejackets with your women singing the Bolivian national anthem to the tune of Happy Birthday. Care to explain that one? Go ahead, try to blame it on the Patron. http://www.plauder-smilies.de/happy/mdrmed.gif
Gig, I've got a couple of rod holders and a live well bait tank we can install in your boat. Whatcha think?

jet4fun
08-14-2002, 05:05 PM
Chestah Cheetah
Gig, I've got a couple of rod holders and a live well bait tank we can install in your boat. Whatcha think?[/QB]i got one of those chairs for your bow that rotate 360 degrees. :p

gigamurph
08-14-2002, 06:49 PM
F**K IT! With friends like this and all the help they're offerin', I'm stayin' at the other end of THE LAKE!...and after I let ya tickle the gig boat's carbs CC! Our hearts are broken! :p
[ August 14, 2002, 07:53 PM: Message edited by: gigamurph ]