PDA

View Full Version : Noise cites

Beav
04-17-2003, 06:16 PM
I'm heading to Havasu next week. I was wondering if anybody had problems at LHM over the weekend with loud exhaust?? I heard they decided not to try to enforce the noise limit, is it true??

77charger
04-19-2003, 02:34 PM
they have been very strict on the noise there from what i have heard.The most THEY will do is not let you launch there maybe not let you gas there too.Other launch ramps should not be a prob.I have run open bassets in the past and have not had trouble there.

Eric455
04-19-2003, 07:58 PM
man they are not strick at all. i was their 3 weeks ago and we had the baffles out on the elim. and trust me it was loud. you heard us coming form one end of the channel to the other. and no one said shit.
but maybe we were just freakin lucky.
eric

77charger
04-19-2003, 09:14 PM
Eric455:
man they are not strick at all. i was their 3 weeks ago and we had the baffles out on the elim. and trust me it was loud. you heard us coming form one end of the channel to the other. and no one said shit.
but maybe we were just freakin lucky.
eric Ya i heard it too in the bridge.As long as you dont rev it it aint a prob :D :D

Beav
04-20-2003, 09:52 AM
I heard they wern't gonna let you launch without some type of silencers but I heard recently they decided not to hassel after all.... I guess i'll find out Wed.!!