PDA

View Full Version : macie girl outcome

missboatnam1
05-15-2003, 10:36 PM
for you that know me, and you that know my story, i had so may heart filled replys, now and then, that i feel everyone sould get the final sega to the story.........
here it goes, well macies home, shes been here for about a month...i took her out 1 month early due to the fact one of her "consultants" fell in love with her....in fact macie was the ruler of the place...the counslers said she was the apple of eve, everyone wanted a bite of her.....(she was well loved)........ the home life now is ruff, when she first got home she asked can i watch t.v? can i have a cookie? she was so appricative of everything, she was in heaven being home....but on the other hand she cryed all the time missing the other girls...i was confused, she was confused, i wasent ready for her to come home!! it was a whole month early!! her room was half painted, it was wierd...she smokes now, and she just had her 16 birthday on april 30....macie now is a grown up, shes not even like my daughter any more...its totally diffrent...the time away did something...but, she is 60% better...she doesnt steal, fight, yell, lie, so on, so on....she has done some bad things, but i think she listens now :confused: .. i havent got her back in school, they are givin me crap because she hasent been in school for a year...anyway, overall she's doing ALOT better, and i have my work cut out!! its better than it was,i still have sleepless nights, and i have aged alot, but things will turn out somehow someway. i just want macie to have a happy healthy life....thank all of you for your kind words and thoughts....you may not think it meant anything but it did actually it was kinda a support system for me :D ....i let macie read all the topics, and she couldent belive it......thank you all!! :D

HighRoller
05-15-2003, 11:22 PM
Tina,no matter what happens the important thing is to NEVER stop trying.This comes from someone who has never been a parent but who has obviously been a child.My parents never gave up on me,and although I wasn't the person they wanted me to be at 16 or 18,their lessons stayed with me and still impact me to this day.there comes a day when most children come to appreciate their parents' wisdom and love.Sometimes it takes longer than you hoped.But you just have to know that someday down the road your efforts will lead her down the right road and make her love and appreciate you more.

Windy
05-15-2003, 11:23 PM
Tina,
You and Macie are in my prayers.
Hugs and Kisses,
Windy

kphayes
05-16-2003, 07:21 AM
Tina,
You are one great mom! Keep strong and things will work out just fine.
GOD bless you and Macie!
Kyle

Charley
05-16-2003, 07:36 AM
Tina,
I am so very impressed by your efforts, tough love is a very hard call to make. I can see in your post that there is still some work to do....keep your chin up and continue making good decisions wink

MJ19
05-16-2003, 07:37 AM
Tina,
Thinking of you two and sending out some prayers. :)
Who says she has to go back to highschool? :confused:
Enroll her in the local Jr. College to get her High School diploma (or equivlent) she might like that atmosphere better and excel? Worth a try, since you know she doesn't excel in a highschool setting. And many of the friends she'll find at college will be of a more 'responsbile' type.
Good Luck!!! :)

THOR
05-16-2003, 08:14 AM
Two thumbs up for a 110% effort Tina.
Nice job.

diggler
05-16-2003, 09:44 AM
Way to go Tina! I remember reading the posts back when you first sent her. It's never too late for a wake up call. I'm the poster-child for being a young dumbshit and then having my parents turn my life around for the better.

JetBoatRich
05-16-2003, 12:07 PM
Tina I am really happy for you and your daughter. You have gone through a lot and it seems to be paying off. I wish the best to both of you in the future together.

Her454
05-16-2003, 12:14 PM
Tina,
Im so happy things are working toward the positive. Its hard, no doubt about it, and its a long road but your halfway there. Dont ever give up. Theres nothing more important in life.
Traci
[ May 16, 2003, 01:14 PM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

Ziggy
05-16-2003, 03:50 PM
Tina,
God Bless you and your daughter. I did not know about this but what I read made me want to break down. Your are one fine woman to tough it through such a situation and you deserve nothing but the best, for both of you. As a parent myself, I feel your strength coming through and this will someday be part of the past for you, time does change young peoples thoughts and appreciations. It seems Macie has begun that process and certainly, with your support, will complete it.
I know we don't really know one another outside of a few forum comments here but I do hope to someday meet you guys and give you hug, our children have to be #1 on the list and you've proven that by doing so things do get better. wink Ziggy
p.s 5 Stars!

Jrocket
05-16-2003, 04:07 PM
Sounds like things are getting better!! Im glad to hear it.
Was she one of the girls on the boat last weekend?

DansBlown73Nordic
05-18-2003, 04:57 AM
Im glad to see things are looking up. Life can be a Funny Thing... eek! But things always seam to happen for a reason. Im sure with time and LOVE all will be just fine.......Did I just say that. :D