PDA

View Full Version : Heading out tomorrow...Mohave/Havasu

hd&boatrider
05-05-2003, 09:26 PM
Anybody else going to be out the next few days? Probably drop the Southwind jet and run up and down in Laughlin Wed. Maybe down to LHC on Thursday. I am very anxious to get that boat on the water. On Friday I will probably take the Commander out on Mohave. Anybody else? I will be checking em's while out there. Supposed to be warm and not much wind.

HOOTER SLED-
05-06-2003, 07:10 AM
HD,
You going out there Memorial??

hd&boatrider
05-06-2003, 08:29 AM
HOOTER SLED-:
HD,
You going out there Memorial?? I think I will be out there. Heading out then yourself?

HOOTER SLED-
05-07-2003, 12:01 PM
hd&boatrider:
HOOTER SLED-:
HD,
You going out there Memorial?? I think I will be out there. Heading out then yourself? We're usually out there every holiday. I think I remember you from Labor Day in Gasoline Alley. You were in a red and white 2300 LX Commander right? I was tied up to you for a little bit. I was in a blue and white Pantera open bow. Wife, big boobs. I think that was you. Anyways, I'll be up there Wed. through Tues. Thursday night Loser's for the wet t-shirt contest. YEAAAH!! If it's not you, give a holler anyway in Gasoline. We'll have a beer. See ya.

hd&boatrider
05-07-2003, 12:12 PM
HOOTER SLED-:
hd&boatrider:
HOOTER SLED-:
HD,
You going out there Memorial?? I think I will be out there. Heading out then yourself? We're usually out there every holiday. I think I remember you from Labor Day in Gasoline Alley. You were in a red and white 2300 LX Commander right? I was tied up to you for a little bit. I was in a blue and white Pantera open bow. Wife, big boobs. I think that was you. Anyways, I'll be up there Wed. through Tues. Thursday night Loser's for the wet t-shirt contest. YEAAAH!! If it's not you, give a holler anyway in Gasoline. We'll have a beer. See ya. Yes, that be me :) . It was pretty wild out there wasn't it? I think I remember you guys. They must have been when I had my buddy Rick with me. I will look for you. Over Memorial I have a slip at Katherines from Thursday till Monday. If I am there Thursday I will be in the Losers Lounge.
Later

HOOTER SLED-
05-07-2003, 01:26 PM
]Yes, that be me :) . It was pretty wild out there wasn't it? I think I remember you guys. They must have been when I had my buddy Rick with me. I will look for you. Over Memorial I have a slip at Katherines from Thursday till Monday. If I am there Thursday I will be in the Losers Lounge.
Later [/QB][/QUOTE]
Pretty wild is right, I was pulling out of Gasoline Alley when that naked chick was shoving the pickle. I forgot my cd's in the car(DAMMIT). I left my anchor there. When I got back, they were kicking everyone out. lost my freaking anchor(that makes it the second one). I will be taking some more pics this time. I have to buy a bigger lense for my 35MM for those far away nude shots. I may be stealing(oops, borrowing) the digital from work so I can post some pics. Hope to see you out there.
Later, Jason