PDA

View Full Version : Just walked outside to find...

Phat Daddy
03-13-2006, 07:31 AM
some little shits broke into my truck and got my head unit, 12" monitor, dvd player, camcorder and brand new binoculars. We went to the snow yesterday and left the truck in the street (don't know if it would of made a difference if we parked in the driveway). Alarm was set, looks like they were in and out quick. They left a lot of other valubles, thank god. Fu#king little pricks can't work for theirs......... :mad: :mad: :mad: Waiting for the police now.

MAINEVENT
03-13-2006, 07:33 AM
Damn Bro that SUX!!!!!! :mad: Catch and kill :crossx: :crossx:

Riverat84
03-13-2006, 07:42 AM
that happenes ALL TOO OFTEN nowadays....long beach is full of that s%#t now.

pixilatedpussy
03-13-2006, 08:23 AM
Man sweetie that sux!!!! Call us if you need anything. xoxoxoxo

Biglue
03-13-2006, 08:54 AM
Sorry to heat that bro. Hope the shit get's resolved without too many headaches.

NOTALENT
03-13-2006, 09:13 AM
Fock that sucks bro...I can recall waking up and that shit had happened to me...If I ever catch them in the act, they will be sorry they messed with my property...

HOOTER SLED-
03-13-2006, 09:36 AM
They must not have known that Tupac could of came out blastin'. :crossx: :crossx: D, I forgot to tell you on the phone that I was just thinking that we still gotta hook up the amp and sub in that thing. Good thing we didn't do it yet. :rolleyes: Remind me to keep an eye on my ride when I'm over your house too. :mad: :mad: FAWKERS!!

Hardly Satisfied
03-13-2006, 09:38 AM
that sucks , sorry to hear :cry:

Mr. Pixilated
03-13-2006, 09:43 AM
Been there...Sorry, Diddy!!!!

PlyaPlya22
03-13-2006, 10:22 AM
P Diddy...Sorry to hear about that brotha!! I know what your feeling right now :eat: :boxingguy

TOBTEK
03-13-2006, 10:38 AM
that sux dude! BUT, good excuse to get new cool stuff. and a better alarm system :cool:

HOOTER SLED-
03-13-2006, 10:40 AM
that sux dude! BUT, good excuse to get new cool stuff. and a better alarm system :cool:
His head unit was pretty new. His camcorder was about a couple of weeks old. And his binoculars were like 2 days old. DOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!

Biglue
03-13-2006, 10:43 AM
His head unit was pretty new. His camcorder was about a couple of weeks old. And his binoculars were like 2 days old. DOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!
It sucks when they gut you for your head unit and stuff like that. The real hurting they put on you is the other stuff like his binocs, camcorder etc. Hopefully they didn't get his CD cases. They broke into my shit a few years back and left me with NO music. 2 cd wallets gone along with my sound system. Prolly around 130-150 Cd's. At 12-16 bucks a pop, shit that adds up quick.

a catered life
03-13-2006, 10:44 AM
ouch sorry about that shit bro....i freaking hate theives :mad: and even worsre i hate when they steal crap i already have :cry: just joking good luck with the cops they usually put car breakins last on the to do list....i remember about 2 years ago our truck was broken into and the fockers sent over the volunteer officer (who was older than my great grandfather) the loser theives grabbed some items but dropped some and the freaking volunteer officer said it might not be worth trying to call the fingerprint car cause they might not be able to lift any prints worth anything and it may have been some young kids having fun i was like wtf did u say?:mad: .......i told him lets let the real officer be the judge of that and believe it or not 2 weeks later 2 of the ****s were caught :crossx: ..never got my crap back but at least they had another charge aganist them

HOOTER SLED-
03-13-2006, 10:51 AM
It sucks when they gut you for your head unit and stuff like that. The real hurting they put on you is the other stuff like his binocs, camcorder etc. Hopefully they didn't get his CD cases. They broke into my shit a few years back and left me with NO music. 2 cd wallets gone along with my sound system. Prolly around 130-150 Cd's. At 12-16 bucks a pop, shit that adds up quick.
That's why I only take a few cd's, NOT ALL. I've started burning copies too. Then I always have a copy. It's cheap to do, just time consuming. Better yet, I'm almost done loading my MP3 player with ALL my cds. :D

Biglue
03-13-2006, 10:58 AM
That's why I only take a few cd's, NOT ALL. I've started burning copies too. Then I always have a copy. It's cheap to do, just time consuming. Better yet, I'm almost done loading my MP3 player with ALL my cds. :D
I hear you bro. But this was back in 99-2000. I was a little younger and dumb. I just had to have all my shit with me. :D

HOOTER SLED-
03-13-2006, 11:02 AM
I hear you bro. But this was back in 99-2000. I was a little younger and dumb. I just had to have all my shit with me. :D
So you're saying that now you are just older? :D :D You were just flossin' your cds. :rollside:

460 jus getn it
03-13-2006, 11:04 AM
i was the same way. they got everything. i must have had 200 Cd's. sucks cause you have music that you have had for a long time. like hoots said thats why i started burning music, its much eaiser and cheaper...........

HOOTER SLED-
03-13-2006, 11:10 AM
i was the same way. they got everything. i must have had 200 Cd's. sucks cause you have music that you have had for a long time. like hoots said thats why i started burning music, its much eaiser and cheaper...........
So you're dumb too? Damn stupid ass ISLers. LOL.. :D :D ;)

Biglue
03-13-2006, 11:28 AM
So you're saying that now you are just older? :D :D You were just flossin' your cds. :rollside:
Only a chump would bump the same CD in the same weekend. :D

460 jus getn it
03-13-2006, 11:40 AM
So you're dumb too? Damn stupid ass ISLers. LOL.. :D :D ;)
hey did you hear that.............................................. ...........................
fock off

HOOTER SLED-
03-13-2006, 11:59 AM
Only a chump would bump the same CD in the same weekend. :D
You got that shit on loop beeyotch.

HOOTER SLED-
03-13-2006, 12:00 PM
hey did you hear that.............................................. ...........................
fock off
Man, you can't even spell. :D

Biglue
03-13-2006, 12:01 PM
Awwww shit. You did it now. That's a sore subject with this brutha. :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
03-13-2006, 12:02 PM
Awwww shit. You did it now. That's a sore subject with this brutha. :crossx:
You mean he's hooked on chronic, not phonics??? LMAO!! :crossx:

460 jus getn it
03-13-2006, 12:06 PM
mutha ****er....see i cant say that shit here......please refer to my avatar..****ing beaners talk to me about spelling. only reason you can talk is cause of ESL CLASS.....................

Biglue
03-13-2006, 12:09 PM
mutha ****er....see i cant say that shit here......please refer to my avatar..****ing beaners talk to me about spelling. only reason you can talk is cause of ESL CLASS.....................
You mean he's hooked on chronic, not phonics??? LMAO!! :crossx:
Hey Hoots, ya see what I mean? :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
03-13-2006, 12:10 PM
LMAO!! I have blue eyes beeeyotch. And I don't even speak Spanish. Maybe that's why I can spell. :rollside:

460 jus getn it
03-13-2006, 12:10 PM
like i said....it aint a 460 post if the grammer isn't messed up....................

460 jus getn it
03-13-2006, 12:11 PM
LMAO!! I have blue eyes beeeyotch. And I don't even speak Spanish. Maybe that's why I can spell. :rollside:awww hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.............so you half peckerwood........blah hahahahahahahahahahahaha

HOOTER SLED-
03-13-2006, 12:12 PM
LOL... I wonder if 460 was his SAT score? LMAO!!! :D ;)

HOOTER SLED-
03-13-2006, 12:14 PM
awww hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.............so you half peckerwood........blah hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Believe it or not, I'm actually full. Maybe just watered down somewhere. :D

Biglue
03-13-2006, 12:14 PM
LOL... I wonder if 460 was his SAT score? LMAO!!! :D ;)
Yeah but it took him 4 tries. :crossx:

460 jus getn it
03-13-2006, 12:20 PM
Believe it or not, I'm actually full. Maybe just watered down somewhere. :D
yea you have to be full...since short man syndrome runs rampid in the beaner race.........