PDA

View Full Version : Paging Safe Boater / Bill B.

Fun One
03-31-2003, 10:10 PM
I never new you had the balls to respond to the boat cop as you did. Its about time the kiss ass shit stoped. You may not want to buy me lunch but I make up Parker along with Flipper . Bill, You and ASNEED can try and insult but it wont work.

Beautiful Noise
03-31-2003, 10:47 PM
"HUH" Well I'm confused, I might not be Smart BUT I sure ain't Dumb :confused: :confused:
Steve
[ March 31, 2003, 10:47 PM: Message edited by: Beautiful Noise ]

BILLY.B
04-01-2003, 05:36 AM
Fun One:
I never new you had the balls to respond to the boat cop as you did. Its about time the kiss ass shit stoped. You may not want to buy me lunch but I make up Parker along with Flipper . Bill, You and ASNEED can try and insult but it wont work. Didn't take any balls to respond to the boat cop. I was just stating the truth. Do you hide in public like you hide behind your screen name?? And I did no ass kissing/ nor did I insult anyone. And as far as buying you lunch..... I need to save my money for any future ticket I may get seeing as I may of pissed off the boat cop, AS YOU SEE IT!!!

MUDXPRT
04-01-2003, 08:21 PM
Billy are you still pissing people off. Do I need to teach you to hone your skills on being a people person.

OutCole'd
04-01-2003, 08:35 PM
RD, you crack me up. Thanks.

BILLY.B
04-01-2003, 08:46 PM
MUDXPRT:
Billy are you still pissing people off. Do I need to teach you to hone your skills on being a people person. Hey CHIEF what are you still doing up?? OH thats right it's only tuesday night. I thought it was wednesday night eek! :D :D

BILLY.B
04-01-2003, 08:49 PM
BILLY.B:
MUDXPRT:
Billy are you still pissing people off. Do I need to teach you to hone your skills on being a people person. Hey CHIEF what are you still doing up?? OH thats right it's only tuesday night. I thought it was wednesday night eek! :D :D I forgot to answer your question. As you can see they (jack offs) can't even reply to the truth. Oh well....typical!!! eek! :D