PDA

View Full Version : Jay does it again...again!!!

sigepmock
03-13-2006, 08:40 AM
Well you know the story, stopped by to see Jay about a new car just gionna look......then drove away with a new 2006 Tahoe LT for the wife, she loves it and Jay's pricing and service can't be beat!!!
Thanks again Jay, Carrie loves the Tahoe and said it was nice to meet you....but she did have one question.....
What was up with the blue hair......I know you'r getting older but blue already???!?!?! j/k :D
I'll get pics up of the new ride as soon as the rain stops, so no kittens are hurt.
Chris
PS I'll have to stop by another time for my Z06 ride.

casean
03-13-2006, 09:10 AM
Congrats on the new ride. What are you going to do with the Nissan? You go through cars like we do :crossx:

Hardly Satisfied
03-13-2006, 09:41 AM
Congrats on your new ride

Mrs. casean
03-13-2006, 10:17 AM
Congrats Chris & Carrie! I'm sure she's loving it!

sigepmock
03-13-2006, 10:20 AM
Thanks, Carrie is definately pumped and there's lots more family room in this one. As far as the Nissan...let's just say we "donated it" to Chevy.
Still I can't figure out why Jay had blue hair....it really was blue!!! Maybe they got him at his B-day party???

PHOTOGLOU
03-14-2006, 11:35 PM
Congrats on the new ride..... Hope you guys enjoy it.... The hair WAS Blue black and I didn't leave it in as long as I shpuld have..... Besides who else has Blue hair???

sigepmock
03-15-2006, 07:54 AM
Here's Carrie's new ride.....20's and all!!
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495Tahoe1-med.jpg
Thanks again Jay she loves it. Happy belated B-day, if anybody could pull off the blue hair it would be you :D
Chris

essexjet
03-15-2006, 12:09 PM
Well you know the story, stopped by to see Jay about a new car just gionna look......then drove away with a new 2006 Tahoe LT for the wife, she loves it and Jay's pricing and service can't be beat!!!
Thanks again Jay, Carrie loves the Tahoe and said it was nice to meet you....but she did have one question.....
What was up with the blue hair......I know you'r getting older but blue already???!?!?! j/k :D
I'll get pics up of the new ride as soon as the rain stops, so no kittens are hurt.
Chris
PS I'll have to stop by another time for my Z06 ride.
Congrats on the new family wagon :D

Beer-30
03-15-2006, 12:15 PM
Congrats on the new ride.
Now drop it on the ground like god intened!