PDA

View Full Version : Pah-tay boys and girls...

DickDanger
05-02-2003, 12:07 AM
Have been thinking of having another monster blow out party. The questions are: when would be a good time this summer, and how many people would be interested in a party that is NOT at the river? Should I just wait for the Christmas party instead? I would like another good size group of people. Or, everyone could boat locally during the day, and then come back here for a shindig. Lets hear some ideas. L8...-DD Out
[ May 02, 2003, 01:08 AM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

JustMVG
05-02-2003, 12:13 AM
I like the go boat and then party at your place idea, and yes i'll actually show up, MVG

Havasu Doug
05-02-2003, 12:53 AM
DD, I'll come party at your place anytime! :D It's proximately to a local lake is a definite plus, but I know how you like weekday boating. I guess you could have it on a Friday to get at least some people to the lake on a day that is, also, good for a party. Whenever it is though, I'M THERE! :D

JetBoatRich
05-02-2003, 03:24 AM
Havasu Doug:
DD, I'll come party at your place anytime! :D It's proximately to a local lake is a definite plus, but I know how you like weekday boating. I guess you could have it on a Friday to get at least some people to the lake on a day that is, also, good for a party. Whenever it is though, I'M THERE! :D Friday, that is today! Be there in a couple hours and we will start early on the Cinco De Mayo celebration :D
[ May 02, 2003, 07:01 AM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]