PDA

View Full Version : What are we gonna call Hallet19?

HavasuBarney
10-12-2002, 11:30 AM
Once he gets rid of that Hot Tub Car Boat and gets himself an Outboard Tunnel?
Oh yes, he had a glimpse of The Dark Side. :cool: :rolleyes: :cool:
[ October 12, 2002, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: HavasuBarney ]

Jordy
10-12-2002, 11:47 AM
I can think of a couple things, most involve "wacker" but probably aren't fit to print... :D
Jordy :D

BBTAHITI
10-12-2002, 12:28 PM
HavasuBarney:
Oh yes, he had a glimpse of The Dark Side. :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: Well, between getting rid of a "car boat". and looking at his avatar, the name is obvious.....

Froggystyle
10-12-2002, 01:07 PM
The Dark Side is strong where you come from Barney, but forget not, that the light side has strong kung fu here!
When he is ready, he will begin his training... wink
Nice job on the boat Barn, I heard it turned out really well.
Wes

superdave013
10-12-2002, 03:40 PM
Dumb :D j/k H19

HavasuBarney
10-12-2002, 04:16 PM
superdave013:
Dumb :D j/k H19LOL :D
You've been pretty good on those one liners lately, have you considered Photoshop? wink
Thanks Wes. :)
Light Shaolin VS Dark Jedi.... hmmmmm :p

TOBTEK
10-12-2002, 04:19 PM
HavasuBarney:
Oh yes, he had a glimpse of The Dark Side. :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: SMART! :D

Froggystyle
10-12-2002, 06:25 PM
The only thing I fear is you swaying him to the dark side, and him ending up gay.... again. wink
This cat is fighting for the edge of heterosexuallity as it is. Do you really think he needs an outboard at this point? Why not just get him a dress and handbag while you were at it! :D
Seriously though, what ever you decide is fine with us Aaron. We will like you even if you are gay.
Squirts up! hehe

Hallett19
10-12-2002, 06:32 PM
Yeah, Barney changed me and my friends outlook on life Friday night cruising around Lake Havasu. Turns out a 300 Pro Max on a 21 ft Liberator, with tons of space for stereo, coolers and most of all, women and it pulled 96 mph with the jack plate not working !! Yeah, and it must be nice not being able to kill 40 gallons of gas in a boat in one weekend if you tried, who doesnt agree ?? They are expensive, but damn are they COOL, the sound is awe inspiring, especially once it gets out of the water. eek! oh, did I forget the warranty?? yeah, it has one of those too. Oh, and rooster tails !! It has those too!!
Oh Barn, how about this name "whakin' it out back"
And, thank you so much Barn for making my ride back to perfect, I took it out today, its as solid as a rock, it ran great too, it ran like shit yesterday because the distibutor was loose!! I bet you don't know what those are, do you :D Thank you and Jenny so much for putting up with me and babysitting my boat!
[ October 12, 2002, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: Hallett19 ]

Froggystyle
10-12-2002, 06:58 PM
Pulllllleeeeeaaaassssseeeee!!!
Sound was "awe inspiring"? You mean you were struck by awe that something that sounds so whiney and gay made you run near 100? Or were you in awe that you didn't end up with an omlette at the end of the run?
Just wondering..... wink
Daqueris anyone?

Hallett19
10-12-2002, 07:17 PM
I was just kidding Wes... I would never give up my Big block for a rice burner. EVER!!!!!
The Dark side is strong, but I see through your little scharade...
[ October 12, 2002, 08:20 PM: Message edited by: Hallett19 ]

HavasuBarney
10-13-2002, 11:03 AM
Now if I toad you once, I toad you a thousand times Froggy, sucking harder because you have a droop and using a jetovater in an attempt to elavate your water weiney, still leaves your Shallowend Kung Fu coming up light, wristed assured that should our styles ever meet in the heat of battle, I will be Forced to put you over the knee-d to run such an in-efficient means of propulsion with a severe spanking. wink :p :D
Why not just get him a handbag while you were at it!I have had to change my ways as I am still being tested! :D
Squirts up! hehe Is that another homosexual referance?

TOBTEK
10-13-2002, 12:55 PM
Hallett19:
I was just kidding Wes... I would never give up my Big block for a rice burner. EVER!!!!!
The Dark side is strong, but I see through your little scharade...I am diggin your avatar....thats hot! on of those 2.5 offshore motors...a new DCB with say 137 of those would get it on!
[ October 13, 2002, 03:23 PM: Message edited by: TOBTEK ]

Hallett19
10-14-2002, 08:36 AM
Hey Barney, the blender on my avatar is a good one, right ?

Livin Large 27Hallett
10-14-2002, 10:45 AM
Ypu could always go bigger in the Hallett Family if you want a better ride. I was at Havasu last weekend, Sunday turned out to be an great day on the lake

HavasuBarney
10-14-2002, 01:57 PM
Hallett19:
Hey Barney, the blender on my avatar is a good one, right ?Size matters baby, size matters! :D

Hallett19
10-14-2002, 03:49 PM
Hallett19:
The Dark side is strong, but I see through your little scharade...Oh, by the way, I didnt say this, Wes has my password and doctored my post a tad....

Froggystyle
10-16-2002, 04:22 PM
HavasuBarney:
Now if I toad you once, I toad you a thousand times Froggy, Barney, Barney, Barney... Whatever shall we do with you.
As I have said a thousand times, the only reason for a jet is low water levels or submerged objects, in which case the jet will not hit or send you home broken. I find this feature useful to have in my home waters of the lower Colorado River.
This being the primary directive, so to speak, I can only relish in the fact that having a jet as my chosen propulsion appears to have many secondary and tertiary benefits to all who wield it. Namely...
1) Motor that does not sound like the Playskool bubble mower we all grew up with
2) Motor that DOES sound like 509 cubic inches of angry demons screaming free every revolution
3) Easily recognized "rooster tail" known world wide for it's ability to attract women
4) Non-smoking section prevalent
5) Attracts attention because of interest, not annoyance
6) Can take large applications of power increases without worry about damaging drive components
7) Traditionally better suited for gleaning praise based on "wow is this thing fun" instead of the common-to-outboarders call of "you would never think this thing would be this fast"
8) Standard set of tools is all that is neccessary, instead of the "One sealed unit" philosophy of the strap-on set. (Uncle Tony aside wink )
9) Several engine packages dominate the top end of the performance selection, with competition keeping prices almost manageable (One, and only one option available to the eggbeater crowd)
10) Increased sexual prowess :D (Compare this to the homosexual prowess exhibited by most "Strap-on wearers... Are we still talking about engines????)
All kidding aside, I still want to get a ride in your boat Barney. I dig anything that floats, and you know that.
Fun argument though...
Squirts up!

skeepwerkzaz
10-16-2002, 11:27 PM
Funny shit guys.
I can understand both sides of the equation....
First off, sounding good is all relative.
Some people think that imports with fart-pipes sound good. Some also think that two-strokes sound cool. It's not there fault, it's just the way they were raised. :D The bottom line about speed is that you could take most chicks 75 and they will think you went "way over 100". The burly big block sound and the vast quantities of water moved add to the experience. To most chicks size DOES matter. Dual quads and and water injected Bassetts are cool. Expansion chambers and reeds?????? WHAT ARE THEY?????? (I thinks they are from dirt-bikes) Stinky smoke ruining Body Shop pine-orange-mango spf35 smell.....EEEEEEWWWWWWW. I'll take my V8 inside my boat, oil in a pan, a terribly inefficient propulsion, and my fuel being used at insanely fast rates. Wasting stuff has never been so cool.

STV_Keith
10-17-2002, 07:28 AM
Froggystyle:
3) Easily recognized "rooster tail" known world wide for it's ability to attract womenCome now, I know of a few weed wackers that can throw a good tail...and not the ones that you can see through. Can you really call a rooster tail a rooster tail if it's just a squirt of water 50' up with a mist below it?
Froggystyle:
7) Traditionally better suited for gleaning praise based on "wow is this thing fun" instead of the common-to-outboarders call of "you would never think this thing would be this fast"
True, I've heard that one before. :)
However, what do your chicks say when the weed wacker boat flies by at full boogie leaving you behind? :D

Froggystyle
10-17-2002, 07:35 AM
STV_Keith:
However, what do your chicks say when the weed wacker boat flies by at full boogie leaving you behind? :D Easy. We just lean over and scream to them (over the V8 exhaust) that "you wouldn't know those guys are gay just from looking at them, would you?" and continue on!
This is very believeable, because the only weedwacker to pass me was full of three guys with goggles on who looked every bit the part of "Ace and Gary" wink

HavasuBarney
10-17-2002, 07:58 AM
Damn, I guess you guys are finally on to us.
Us guys that run outboards, we fish and were gay.
Enough of the sharade, I boat to pick up guys and since you big block guys have such purdy big mouths.... :D :D :D :D
Anybody else want a ride? :D :D :D

HavasuBarney
10-21-2002, 04:26 PM
That sure shut everybody right the hell up didn't it!
Bunch of damn homophobic jet boaters anyway!
I just wanted all of you to feel very comfortable when your women end up naked in my boat. :D
If your sexuality is not in question Froggy, why is it such an impotant issue for you?
As I have said a thousand times, the only reason for a jet is low water levels or submerged objectsThen quit being such a pussy and come out in the deep end!
The other thing that really stands out about your lengthy reply Froggy, you damn hot tub car boaters claim that it's the sound of your motors that bring sexual proweness but the truth is you only attract each other with your big block mating calls.
The real truth, if you were to ask a woman, they want good looks and most of all PERFORMANCE!
Let me know when you plan to come out of the kiddy pool... it's only warm there cause eveyones peeing in there. :)

RiverToysJas
10-21-2002, 05:04 PM
One of my friends on these boards was converted to O/Bs by Barney & Friends. Although he hasn't bought or built one and has no plans to, he keeps telling me how fast they are! I just tell him to wait a couple of minutes when he gets where we're going and I'll be there. No big deal, I'd rather arrive with style & class! wink :D :D :D
So to recap this thread..... Out board boat owners are gay and lack style and class. :D
I'm just kidding BTW, I can care less what other people have. I like what I have and that's what counts! wink
BTW Barney, you going to be out on the water this weekend? I think I'm hitting Havasu one of the days. Parker for sure, but may hit Havasu too.
RTJas :D
[ October 21, 2002, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: RiverToysJas ]

HavasuBarney
10-21-2002, 06:05 PM
RiverToysJas:
To to recap this thread..... Out board boat owners are gay and lack style and class. :D
I'm just kidding BTW, I can care less what other people have. I like what I have and that's what counts! wink
BTW Barney, you going to be out on the water this weekend? I think I'm hitting Havasu one of the days. Parker for sure, but may hit Havasu too.
RTJas :D :D :D :D
If the weathers nice, I would like to go out one of the two days.
Give me a call if your gonna make it, I'd love to hook up!
To recap once again, if it's OK for your girlfriends to get naked on my boat, call me gay!
I thought no class was a style... :confused: :D
I'll wait up for ya!

77charger
10-21-2002, 06:20 PM
RiverToysJas:
One of my friends on these boards was converted to O/Bs by Barney & Friends. Although he hasn't bought or built one and has no plans to, he keeps telling me how fast they are! I just tell him to wait a couple of minutes when he gets where we're going and I'll be there. No big deal, I'd rather arrive with style & class! :D Hey whats wrong with the wacker i really wanted a 21 tunnel but that plan changed had to get something the wife would ride in since she would get scared of all thw 2.5 hp.

slowinhavasu
10-21-2002, 07:53 PM
Barney and I took a little ride in the weed wacker tunnel on Saturday, I must admit, as we flew past that big bad blown Warlock...I have a new liking for these funny sounding rockets.... great weather still.....
and as we flew past that Hallet...Chotta was beatin the hell out of that poor guy tellin him to catch that guy....all he caught was mist....caught her later....so much for the fag shit......
NEW RESPECT........c

Froggystyle
10-21-2002, 11:14 PM
I hope everyone knows we are joking...

HavasuBarney
10-22-2002, 05:41 AM
Froggystyle:
I hope everyone knows we are joking...Our secret is still safe sweetheart! wink :p
All in good fun! :)

superdave013
10-22-2002, 05:57 AM
HavasuBarney:
Froggystyle:
I hope everyone knows we are joking...Our secret is still safe sweetheart! wink :p
All in good fun! :) You know, I can just see the look on your face and hear your laugh as you typed that. Now that's scary!