PDA

View Full Version : Blind in Texas!!!

DickDanger
01-07-2003, 05:28 PM
Well folks, DD is now in San Angelo Texas, and let me tell ya, I feel like a fish outta water!!!!
Mullets everywhere, friggin armadillos running all over the damn place, people fishing from briges, NO mountains, and people on every corner having BBQ's, drinking strange looking concoctions out of "Flintstones" glasses. Someone get me outta here!!!!!
On the upside, I will be at each and every "Hot Boat" gathering, same as before. So for those that wanted me to stay, you get your wish, and for those of you that were hoping I would blow away with the Santa Ana's......I am like a fungus...you cant get rid of me that easily!!!! -Dick "I love everyone" Danger Out

twistedpair
01-07-2003, 05:42 PM
So you're saying the song 'God Blessed Texas' is pretty much B.S.? wink
[ January 07, 2003, 05:43 PM: Message edited by: twistedpair ]

Seadog
01-07-2003, 06:12 PM
When you go to hell, you really go to hell! Civilization is north and east by a few hundred miles. If endless roads and suburbs is your forte, stop at dallas, but the real world begins across the border. :)

Hotcrusader76
01-07-2003, 06:19 PM
Right on DD!
So how da ya like it? My family are in North San Antonio in Bandera County, lil town of Medina.
Check it out if ya have some time.

riverliver
01-07-2003, 06:36 PM
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Havasu_and_The_River/you_might_be_a_redneck.JPG
Do they have them phones in da bathroom like we do !!! :rolleyes: :confused:

MsHotCrusader
01-07-2003, 06:45 PM
I was wondering why I missed ya DD, you are soooo far away..... :D Come home soon! Oh and when's the next party at your pad??!! Time for Ty and I to come up and see granny again.

MsHotCrusader
01-07-2003, 06:46 PM
Oh and also...check your PM's DD, would ya!

JetBoatRich
01-07-2003, 09:36 PM
New you could do it DD :p , stick around that is! :D