PDA

View Full Version : MEMORIAL DAY AT PARKER!!!!

cyclone
05-27-2003, 07:44 AM
i'm buying it.
f%ck blythe.
where's the pics?
i can't remember all of the cool sh%t that happened and need to jog my memory with images of hotties on the boat.
RD Thanks for a great weekend and I hope we can chill again.
HB- i owe you and Windy. The bar has been set pretty damn high and its going to be tough to top it the rest of the summer.

cyclone
05-27-2003, 08:34 AM
Hey man thanks again! i had a great time and am looking forward to the next one.

Windy
05-27-2003, 08:36 AM
Were still down for the count...pics will be up.
This was one of the best trips with the best crew :D
MissHBjet

Cs19
05-27-2003, 08:43 AM
f%*ck blythe? your trippin.

Jrocket
05-27-2003, 08:49 AM
Nice seeing you guys.Next time we'll go for a boat ride.Cyclone your boat came out nice!!!MissHB...you only said about 2 words to me but it was nice talking to ya anyways! :D Must have been my breath..LMAO...HBJet,I was going to take you for a ride but you were taking a nap.LOL..
BTW,thanks for helping with the prop change in the water there Lazy boy.You know who you are!! :p

cyclone
05-27-2003, 08:54 AM
cs19..wait for the photos and you'll see what i mean. For me, blythe would have been a real letdown compared to fun I had in parker this weekend.

Windy
05-27-2003, 08:59 AM
Jrocket:
MissHB...you only said about 2 words to me but it was nice talking to ya anyways! :D Must have been my breath..LMAO...HBJet,I was going to take you for a ride but you were taking a nap.LOL..
Thats because you were running around changing the prop. I sat in your boat and admired her though :D

cyclone
05-27-2003, 09:27 AM
jrocket- thanks man and it was good seeing you again.

cyclone
05-27-2003, 09:34 AM
dave where is Randy's picture? bad girl!

Blown 472
05-27-2003, 09:39 AM
cyclone:
dave where is Randy's picture? bad girl! How fast did your boat go?? :confused:

Cs19
05-27-2003, 09:39 AM
thats cool cyclone just messin. glad you guys had fun, blythe was more crowded than i ve ever seen it.all the sandbars were packed- some nice jets too. not sure if the races went down at lost lake or not i was there saturday night waiting and some guy with a flat was ready to go but no one showed up when i was there. Isnt it amazing how therapeutic the river is, it makes you realize once your home and everyone that stayed home is still all wound up and we are just mellow after a big weekend.

cyclone
05-27-2003, 09:41 AM
I wasn't able to get gps numbers. Didn't get to make a full pass either because of all the chop but i did get make some eye-opening pulls and whooped up on a some guy with a wacka.

cyclone
05-27-2003, 09:44 AM
cs19- that's cool. my blythe comment was just an ongoing joke from over the weekend. I still like blythe and the water was probably much smoother there than parker was.

Blown 472
05-27-2003, 09:44 AM
cyclone:
I wasn't able to get gps numbers. Didn't get to make a full pass either because of all the chop but i did get make some eye-opening pulls and whooped up on a some guy with a wacka. :D :D

Cs19
05-27-2003, 10:02 AM
for blythe it was rough. had an awesome weekend, at least the parts i remember were fun. were there any fast jets out there in parker other than your boats of course :D .

hboldno7
05-27-2003, 10:05 AM
Wow, definatly a trip to remember. I did my best to keep an eye out for anybody from the boards, the strip was really crowded all weekend, had a blast at the lower sandbar on saturday and pretty much closed Fox's every night all weekend. Anyways, Need to get back to work so I dont feel to bad about taking next mon and tues off to do it all over again next weekend minus all the Madness

missboatnam1
05-27-2003, 10:14 AM
ok guys, sounds like you had a blast, now wheres the pic's??? :D :cool:
[ May 27, 2003, 11:14 AM: Message edited by: missboatnam1 ]

unleashed
05-27-2003, 10:30 AM
Sorry i didnt get a chance to get to Parker to meet any of you peeps. Now post some photos so I can checkout the scene!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) devil

HBjet
05-27-2003, 04:29 PM
Great Weekend!
If I had to sum it up with one photo, it would be this one!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20onepicture-med.jpg
I want to say thanks to RiverDave for having us over for the weekend (even though he's owed me a weekend) We had a blast, and look forward to the next trip (when ever that is) Cyclone, your boat kicks ass! I can't wait until my motor is done and we get some water to test on. We gotta dial in those car motors for the next BBSP. Right HavasuBarney? :D JRocket, it was cool seeing ya for the short time that I did. Cyclone and I did see you running up river late Sunday night with some Blown V-drive reeling ya in eek! RiverLiver, yeah, I heard I missed ya. Oh well, I really needed that nap! Party Cat, STV_Keith, LaveyBob, and Whipped(insert mfg here) Always fun hangout out with you guys. ShockwaveHarry and Dana, thanks for hooking up with us and tell Dana thanks for finding out what was wrong with my neck. Jordy, it was cool seeing ya, and that truck is bad ass! Thanks for being the DD during the day, that was totally cool of you. I'm sure I'm missing some peeps, I'm still draggin ass from the weekend. We brought 2 river virgins and they had the best time. So good of a time, I don't know if we can take them another weekend because the bar has been set pretty high. They thought everyone was cool and they can't wait to go again.
Well, I'll post more photo's tonight!
HBjet

Jrocket
05-27-2003, 05:21 PM
He was more than reeling me in,more like kicking my ass!! Thats my buddies blown Schiada with a Bravo one! RD knows the boat.I gave him one of my props that doesnt work on my boat.Looks like it back fired on me.That boat runs good... :D

mbrown2
05-27-2003, 06:03 PM
I saw you that night as well heading north towards the dam with the Schiada...I was not out on the docks, but I was up the street when I heard you guys come around the bend, and I had to look down at the water to see you both go by...
Most of the weekend was spent floating...too packed for any long speedruns unless I was going to wait until dusk...and that was cutting into my drinking time. :)

Eric455
05-27-2003, 06:36 PM
come on HBJET you can do better than that. lets see some more pics dude. althought that pic does sum it all up but more pics would be good. looks like ya guys had fun.
eric

HavasuBarney
05-27-2003, 06:44 PM
cyclone:
I wasn't able to get gps numbers. Didn't get to make a full pass either because of all the chop but i did get make some eye-opening pulls and whooped up on a some guy with a wacka. Yeah right... I'm not buying it! :p

Jordy
05-27-2003, 06:47 PM
Hey Barney, see the ball? It means a rope and an anchor. :D

Jrocket
05-27-2003, 06:53 PM
Hey Jordy...it was good meeting you out there! :D

Jordy
05-27-2003, 07:06 PM
Jrocket:
Hey Jordy...it was good meeting you out there! :D You too man. You did miss the good party on Saturday night. That whole DD thing was cramping my style. I'm much better with alcohol. :D

HavasuBarney
05-27-2003, 07:44 PM
Shit... everybody stealing my lines.....
I was hoping to get to See the ball... before you but just stubbed my toe anyway. :cool:

MikeF
05-27-2003, 07:47 PM
I want to see more of what I missed! wink
Looking forward to see what your boat is capable of now cyclone!
I made it out to my buddies place above Blythe and ran the boat around for awhile, raced a little and took a ride is his 100 mph Canyon tunnel. Impressive! :D
Saw alot of cute girls but no boobies cry wink .

riverliver
05-27-2003, 07:49 PM
jordanpaulk:
Jrocket:
Hey Jordy...it was good meeting you out there! :D You too man. You did miss the good party on Saturday night. That whole DD thing was cramping my style. I'm much better with alcohol. :D it was good meeting Jordy.
Did your crew party to some more of that oprea music http://www.havasudoug.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sleep.gif :confused:

Windy
05-27-2003, 08:02 PM
I just have to give props to Jordy and Jefferson for being our DDs. We got rolled by the badgers, and Jordy passed the breath test :D
Pics will be coming shortly...

Jordy
05-27-2003, 08:24 PM
MissHBjet:
Pics will be coming shortly... They just may. I have a few of them on my computer that will be available to the highest bidder. :D :D :D

Windy
05-27-2003, 09:33 PM
jordanpaulk:
They just may. I have a few of them on my computer that will be available to the highest bidder. :D :D :D DUDE!
[ May 27, 2003, 10:34 PM: Message edited by: MissHBjet ]

Jordy
05-28-2003, 07:50 AM
What's with the double post newb? :D
HB, you know, if you don't want to post your pictures I have some... Let the bidding start at $100. :D :D :D

Party Cat
05-28-2003, 07:52 AM
jordanpaulk:
HB, you know, if you don't want to post your pictures I have some... Let the bidding start at $100. :D :D :D $100....they must not be very good....I've got some that start at $200 :D :D

Jordy
05-28-2003, 07:57 AM
Dammit PC, I told you not to sell any sandbar pictures that I'm in. Now if we're splitting the profit... :D
These pictures are primo, and I didn't mention my reserve price. The $100 is just to get the bids rolling. :D :D :D

Jordy
05-28-2003, 08:00 AM
She said I couldn't post them. She didn't say I couldn't sell them. :p :D :p :D
Besides, she didn't say that the person I sold them to couldn't post them. Therefore, you guys should pool your money and bid as a group. :D

Jordy
05-28-2003, 08:09 AM
Legal beagle meets Pimp Daddy Entrepreneur Bizniss man. :D :D :D

Windy
05-28-2003, 08:31 AM
Bad Jordy http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/nono.gif

SCUBA STEVE
05-28-2003, 08:34 AM
Party Cat:
jordanpaulk:
HB, you know, if you don't want to post your pictures I have some... Let the bidding start at $100. :D :D :D $100....they must not be very good....I've got some that start at $200 :D :D will you take an i.o.u. I want to see what I missed out on.

RiverKitty
05-28-2003, 08:36 AM
Sounds like you guys had a blast! -Excluding the "cop incident". :rolleyes:
So when will you be posting the pics, eh?
Give em' up!!! :D :D :D
Cheers ~River(still waiting for the pics)Kitty :D

Windy
05-28-2003, 08:43 AM
This one is for you Dave...
RD and Crystal
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/193DSCN8800-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/193DSCN8840-med.JPG
HBjet will post the rest tonite.

Jordy
05-28-2003, 08:53 AM
MissHBjet:
HBjet will post the rest tonite. Now where have I heard that before? Oh yeah, it was last night... :D :D :D

RiverKitty
05-28-2003, 09:07 AM
Maybe a little lighter, eh??
http://www.bobbyhayden.com/RD_Crystal.jpg
Why is DAVE wearing all the beads??? ;o) Things that make ya go, "Hmmmm???" :D

Party Cat
05-28-2003, 09:20 AM
Here's a few more from Parker on Sunday.....
Parker Memorial Sunday..... (http://www.irnoyfb.com/03mem/mempkr/index.htm)

missboatnam1
05-28-2003, 09:47 AM
ahhhh, parker is the way to go!!! {great picks jim) dave, i cant belive you dont have a water proff cast!! ask the doc, hell hook ya right up for a few bucks more!!! :D wink :D wink

Party Cat
05-28-2003, 09:49 AM
missboatnam1:
ahhhh, parker is the way to go!!! {great picks jim) dave, i cant belive you dont have a water proff cast!! ask the doc, hell hook ya right up for a few bucks more!!! :D wink :D wink Yup...Parker is the way to go.....but we need to get Riverliver to bring some of that sand from the upper sandbar to the lower one.......

SCUBA STEVE
05-28-2003, 09:58 AM
Great pix Jim. Looks like there was a lot more bead action in parker then there was where we were at on Saturday.
Rd with beads?? Was he flashing the jugs or were they sympathy beads?

Party Cat
05-28-2003, 10:15 AM
SCUBA STEVE:
Great pix Jim. Looks like there was a lot more bead action in parker then there was where we were at on Saturday.
I think it's gonna go off alot harder when ya can walk around a sand/rock bar. The Steamboat dealio was cool, but I'm sure we would have hooked up with alot more peeps if we didn't have 50 feet of water below us.....either way both were a great time....

HBjet
05-28-2003, 10:31 AM
jordanpaulk:
Now where have I heard that before? Oh yeah, it was last night... Yeah, sorry about that! I got sick the night we got home and MissHB still had to go through our photo's!
I have some good one's of you Jordy! If you want I'll send them to you to post if you want them posted!
HBjet

Jordy
05-28-2003, 10:33 AM
I only saw one picture with me in it and you have to look to see it... :D
I can't believe that nobody has posted a pic of the whole crew "doing the Dave." Can it be that we didn't get that shot??? jawdrop

Jordy
05-28-2003, 10:35 AM
HBjet:
I have some good one's of you Jordy! If you want I'll send them to you to post if you want them posted!
HBjet Cool. That way I get to decide if I want to remain an anonomous figment of the ***boat Forums or exist in real life. :D :D :D

SCUBA STEVE
05-28-2003, 10:42 AM
Party Cat:
I think it's gonna go off alot harder when ya can walk around a sand/rock bar. The Steamboat dealio was cool, but I'm sure we would have hooked up with alot more peeps if we didn't have 50 feet of water below us.....either way both were a great time.... Yeah I have to agree with that. I am just happy we all made it out with out any major boat damage, or injuries. :cool:

Jordy
05-28-2003, 10:46 AM
SCUBA STEVE:
RD with beads?? Was he flashing the jugs or were they sympathy beads? Perhaps a little of both... I think I'm going to get a cast as it seems to work... :D :D :D

Party Cat
05-28-2003, 10:47 AM
jordanpaulk:
I can't believe that nobody has posted a pic of the whole crew "doing the Dave." Can it be that we didn't get that shot??? jawdrop Ya mean this.... :D :D
http://www.irnoyfb.com/03mem/images/P5250127.jpg

Jordy
05-28-2003, 10:48 AM
Nice. That would be the shot. I wish I would have had a camera when half a dozen or so of you were up on the mobile strip club doing the Dave though... :D

SCUBA STEVE
05-28-2003, 11:04 AM
jordanpaulk:
SCUBA STEVE:
RD with beads?? Was he flashing the jugs or were they sympathy beads? Perhaps a little of both... I think I'm going to get a cast as it seems to work... :D :D :D Where you going to put the cast though? :D

HBjet
05-28-2003, 11:29 AM
The on going joke between Cyclone and I was that we should just bail from Parker and go to Blythe since HotHallett was calling us saying we need to come down there because it's going off!
Well....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20fblythe.jpg
HBjet :D
Just messin with ya Travis! :)

riverliver
05-28-2003, 11:42 AM
Party Cat:
missboatnam1:
ahhhh, parker is the way to go!!! {great picks jim) dave, i cant belive you dont have a water proff cast!! ask the doc, hell hook ya right up for a few bucks more!!! :D wink :D wink Yup...Parker is the way to go.....but we need to get Riverliver to bring some of that sand from the upper sandbar to the lower one....... the rock and mud bar is not for my feet, when you can party on a nice sandy beach with all the same eye candy around.
idea

cyclone
05-28-2003, 11:48 AM
the cast thing seemed to be working pretty good for 'ol RD. I gotta admit he handled having a busted wing better than i would have.

cyclone
05-28-2003, 11:56 AM
ok here's a shot from the sandbar when the boat was actually not taking on water.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/45DSCN8751-med.JPG
and my little red jet boat became quite popular with the ladies...hee hee.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/45DSCN8804-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/45DSCN8784-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/45DSCN8808-med.JPG

Jordy
05-28-2003, 12:36 PM
Notice how all the honey's were attracted to the jet boat?? Things that make you say hmmmm... :D

SCUBA STEVE
05-28-2003, 12:51 PM
this is the best pic I have seen from memorial. besides mrs scubas pastie pix.
love the hand placement :D http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/45DSCN8784-med.JPG

Jordy
05-28-2003, 12:52 PM
Hey Cyclone, can you imagine the punani* that boat would pull if you only had a velocity stack? :D :D :D
* Edited because Joe decided to try and be funny today. :p
[ May 28, 2003, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: jordanpaulk ]

Hustler
05-28-2003, 12:53 PM
jordanpaulk:
Hey Cyclone, can you imagine the wool that boat would pull if you only had a velocity stack? :D :D :D Wool?? with a velocity stack thats about all your gonna pull is a couple sheep :D :D :p

Jordy
05-28-2003, 12:56 PM
Ouch. frown

cyclone
05-28-2003, 01:03 PM
I am kinda partial to my shotgun scoop so i'll keep on rockin' it. Buti'm going to have to back jordy up on his velocity stack comment. They do use the stack on all the dyno cell testing so it must be cool right? I guess we'd have to poll the chicks to make it scientific. I'll ask them this weekend...

Jordy
05-28-2003, 01:44 PM
Cast on the foot? Then you'll look like a goddamn flamingo standing out at the sandbar. It's bad enough that you raise your hand and have to wait to be called on to speak... :D :D :D

cyclone
05-28-2003, 01:49 PM
lol..i'm not buyin' it.

Jordy
05-28-2003, 01:52 PM
Not even reaching for my wallet... :D

Jordy
05-28-2003, 02:13 PM
I can say I did see the cast in action and comptemplated breaking something myself, but decided against it as a short 2 hour drive home yielded the same result with no injury. :D :D :D

RiverKitty
05-28-2003, 02:15 PM
RiverDave:
HHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhmmmmmm.. wink Well I'll have ya know I left the house with none, and I never put any of them on myself..
Before I left for the river I was negotiating with my dr. for a shorter cast. Today when I was getting my new one put on I was telling them to cast up a foot as well. :D Ooooo! Good come back! :D
Ok, I'll play along! devil
Ohhhhh! Poor puppy! :( I feel compelled to give you some beads too! ...but you'll have to flash me first! *evil grin* ...and if your not able to because of your arm well, I can always help out! *another evil grin* :p

Jordy
05-28-2003, 02:17 PM
You couldn't help but feel bad for the guy, I mean he's in a cast up to his shoulder, arm up over his head, lower lip sticking out so far that birds are landing on it, at the river, chest deep in water with a group of friends and smokin' hotties catering to his every whim... :(
I'm off to the doctor. :D

Jordy
05-28-2003, 02:29 PM
RiverDave:
Terrible isn't it? :D
RD I'm just holding back the tears right now... :D :D :D

Jrocket
05-28-2003, 03:46 PM
RiverDave:
I've officially become the laziest person on earth. lol
RD Ya think? :D

Jrocket
05-28-2003, 04:02 PM
RiverDave:
Yet another witness to my new found laziness. lol :D
RD Your the only guy I know that debates if he should wipe his ass or not... :D

riverliver
05-28-2003, 04:31 PM
C'mon HBJet out with the pics! We're talking nonsense over here at this point.
RD [/QB][/QUOTE]
I think he is still naping sleeping

Jrocket
05-28-2003, 04:33 PM
riverliver:
C'mon HBJet out with the pics! We're talking nonsense over here at this point.
RD I think he is still naping sleeping [/QB][/QUOTE]
Thats odd,he was napping when I was at RD's last weekend also!!! :D
Riverliver check ya PM's......

1Shockwaveguy
05-28-2003, 09:25 PM
RD, you da man, Crystal is beautiful. I am jealous.

Jordy
05-28-2003, 09:44 PM
You know, it breaks my heart to have to post the pictures that I have, but I guess I'll have to do it if HB isn't going to step up to the plate... :D

Jordy
05-28-2003, 09:56 PM
jordanpaulk:
MissHBjet:
HBjet will post the rest tonite. Now where have I heard that before? Oh yeah, it was last night... :D :D :D And tonight, and tomorrow night and... frown

HBjet
05-28-2003, 10:51 PM
jordanpaulk:
And tonight, and tomorrow night and... :( And just relax there Jordy. I was watching a movie.
Ok, here are some more photos!
This was the crew friday night, around 2am
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20gang-med.jpg
Here is MissHBjet (Windy) and Crystal floating in the keys
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20floating-med.jpg
Another photo of the Keys late in the day.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20keys-med.jpg
The girls on Cyclones JET boat.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20girls001-med.jpg
Another...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20girls002-med.jpg
Girls like the chrome on those car motors!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20girls003-med.jpg

HBjet
05-28-2003, 10:58 PM
Jordy pissed off because I told him I will take 2 day to post the photo's I'm going to take over the weekend.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20jordy001-med.jpg
Jordy a lot happier when I needed him to pose in this photo!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20jordy002-med.jpg
Jordy was thinking it sucked to be the DD, but Crystal reminded him it's worth it.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20jordy003-med.jpg
Here is the result of Cyclone and myself breaking in the river virgin. "Crystal, can you get that life jacket under the bow? No, the other one. No, the other one...." Thanks for the shot Crystal!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20lifejacket-med.jpg
On Monday we ran into mbrown2 and his crew up river!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20mbrown2-med.jpg
Riverdave blowing on Crystals stomach telling her it was good for the sun burn!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20riverdave001-med.jpg
Photo of the RockPile (Lower Sandbar) on Sunday!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20sb002-med.jpg
Happy now?
HBjet

RiverKitty
05-28-2003, 11:12 PM
Now those are some AWESOME PICS!!! eek!
Great story to go along with them as well!!! wink
Looks like you guys had a great weekend!!!
Thanks for sharing!!
Cheers ~RK :D

Jordy
05-29-2003, 06:31 AM
Dammit HB, RD wasn't supposed to see this picture... :D :D :D
The pics turned out great. The Friday night pics were after my duck chasing adventure through the canal. Almost caught those noisy little bastards too. :D :D :D

burbanite
05-29-2003, 06:33 AM
HBjet:
jordanpaulk:
And tonight, and tomorrow night and... :( The well placed hand in this picture......
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20girls003-med.jpg probably accounted for the prem ejac situation in this one....... http://mindscraps.com/s/otn/realhappy/jump.gif

Jordy
05-29-2003, 06:41 AM
burbanite:
probably accounted for the prem ejac situation in this one....... The only premature ejaculation going on was from these noisy bastards:
http://www.riverracerx.com/mb/uploads/post-2-48806-birdshumpin.jpg
I was wet because I dove into the canal at 3:30 in the morning to chase the perverts off. :D :D :D

Party Cat
05-29-2003, 07:17 AM
jordanpaulk:
Dammit HB, RD wasn't supposed to see this picture... :D
The pics turned out great. The Friday night pics were after my duck chasing adventure through the canal. Almost caught those noisy little bastards too. :D :D :D Damm, RD I wanna be your DD.....They get ALL the action :D :D

Jordy
05-29-2003, 07:27 AM
Don't worry PC, I did not have sex with that woman. :D :D :D
No deja vu going on here. I even turned my head when she was trying to kiss all over me. Yeah, that's my story. :D :D :D

SCUBA STEVE
05-29-2003, 07:33 AM
Great pix HBjet, well worth the wait. :D

Windy
05-29-2003, 08:43 AM
Whos this Goober?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/193DSCN8796-med.JPG
One more for the guys...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/193DSCN8839-med.JPG

AZKC
05-29-2003, 08:49 AM
Thank you ma'am may I have another wink Nice pics folks, Good Times :cool:
KC

unleashed
05-29-2003, 08:57 AM
Damn Jordy, It looks like you were the chick magnet. I'm definitly going to have to hang with your crew soon. If thats what sober gets you I think Im joining AA tommorow.
Deano

Whipped Caliber
05-29-2003, 10:17 AM
I think this Goober! was the one guy that had the boat load of Mexicans leave!! Or do you remember that? Hey did you ask me if you cound put this up? LOL wink
MissHBjet:
Whos this Goober?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/193DSCN8796-med.JPG
One more for the guys...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/193DSCN8839-med.JPG

Jordy
05-29-2003, 10:55 AM
unleashed:
Damn Jordy, It looks like you were the chick magnet. I'm definitly going to have to hang with your crew soon. If thats what sober gets you I think Im joining AA tommorow.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) devil Hey Deano, you did notice the hat right? :D

cyclone
05-29-2003, 11:15 AM
Jordy- i gotta say thanks for driving my boat out of the sandbar on sunday..you definately saved me from getting a deuce.

Blown 472
05-29-2003, 11:43 AM
Sounds like RD is calling Jordy his bitch. eek! :D :D

Party Cat
05-29-2003, 11:49 AM
Blown 472:
Sounds like RD is calling Jordy his bitch. eek! :D :D He just calls em as he see em :D :D

cyclone
05-29-2003, 12:18 PM
hey now you have jefferson on long term loan. I think Jordy would rather DD my little jet boat with the chicks in back. right Jordy?

HBjet
05-29-2003, 01:22 PM
Well, we all have to give props to the DD! Thanks again Jordy.
As for who Jordy would rather be DD'ing for, well, I would this it will be for the person who brings the chicks!
So Jordy, I may need you to drive my boat at OP6CV. Word is getting out and we have another 2 hotties that show some interest for that trip! Well see what happens.
HBjet

Party Cat
05-29-2003, 01:30 PM
HBjet:
Word is getting out and we have another 2 hotties that show some interest for that trip! Well see what happens.
HBjet Ya mean there might be one left for STD this time :D :D :D

Jordy
05-29-2003, 01:45 PM
cyclone:
I think Jordy would rather DD my little jet boat with the chicks in back. right Jordy? I did see many more pics of the girls posing on a little 19' car-boat than I did anything else... :D

Jordy
05-29-2003, 01:46 PM
Blown 472:
Sounds like RD is calling Jordy his bitch. eek! :D :D That's because he's in Jordy's bitch denial. One of these days he'll come to terms with the fact that he is really my bitch. :D

cyclone
05-29-2003, 01:47 PM
lol@STD...

Party Cat
05-29-2003, 02:02 PM
RiverDave:
Note the word "posing" as in faking it. Freudian slip there Dr. Jordy?
RD ROTFLMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!

Jordy
05-29-2003, 02:04 PM
RiverDave:
Note the word "posing" as in faking it. Freudian slip there Dr. Jordy?
RD Faking or not, chrome will get you home. :D
You did see who was one of the first in the jet-boat for the ride back didn't you? It could have been the boat, but she had already ridden in it, so it must have been me. :p :D

Jordy
05-29-2003, 02:13 PM
RiverDave:
BTW, why was my slow ass I/O waiting for that 100mph jet for 5 minutes at the etrance to the keys? A couple of ripples in the water and you guys are runnin for the shoreline. :D
RD That's what you would like to believe. For all you know, once we got rid of you we stopped off along the way for a little something-something, just didn't want to see you pouting so we blamed it on the rough water. Yeah, that's my story pal...
I know the role the DD is supposed to play in your personal relationships. :D :D :D

unleashed
05-29-2003, 02:15 PM
RiverDave:
It's gotta be the hat. :D
Deano I saw those pimp Daddy shorts! NICE!!!
You Force guys might not be that bad after all. wink :D
RD Damn Jordy, I did notice the hat but I didnt want to seem like a cheesball mentioning it. It definitly looks good on you. I think red is your color!
Yeah Dave, Since I joined the Force crew I have to say the calibur of people they hang with has definitly improved!
I wish I could make it out to OP6 but my damn boat will not be ready. Hopefully get to meet you guys on the 4th. Or if I can talk Dano into letting me take my old boat I might cruise out.
Deano

Jordy
05-29-2003, 02:23 PM
Did anyone else notice Jefferson in this picture (the headless white t-shirt in the back behind the girls, yes there is stuff behind the girls :D ) Even without seeing the rest of his head in this shot, it's pretty obvious he's busted. :D :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20girls001-med.jpg

Jordy
05-29-2003, 02:26 PM
RiverDave:
So your sayin you cheated on me you hussie?
cry burningm
RD That's what you get for making me sleep on the floor. :D
Besides, if she's not good enough for your DD how can we be sure she's good enough for you? :D :D :D

cyclone
05-29-2003, 02:26 PM
hmmm. i'll say that i'm buying it. the car boat did its job last weekend even if it did spend a good amount of it on the trailer. :D

cyclone
05-29-2003, 02:31 PM
Rd you know me. I'm the first to admit that my boat has never been reliable mechanically. But its been more than reliable when it comes to pullin' chicks! :D

Jordy
05-29-2003, 02:32 PM
RiverDave:
River"ain't buyin it"Dave :D You don't have to buy it. You saw it action Sunday on the rockpile, and then again when we showed up long after you at the entrance to the keys... :p :D
Jordan "selling it all day long" Paulk :D

cyclone
05-29-2003, 02:32 PM
that wasn't an injury. i was just marking my territory! lol

Jordy
05-29-2003, 02:34 PM
RiverDave:
Where's those disposable cameras at?
RD
[ May 29, 2003, 03:32 PM: Message edited by: RiverDave ]
You must be buying it now that you have the post editing going on. :D

Jordy
05-29-2003, 02:35 PM
RiverDave is totally buying it now. :D
[ May 29, 2003, 03:38 PM: Message edited by: RiverDave ]

cyclone
05-29-2003, 02:36 PM
hmm. what pics are those RD?

HBjet
05-29-2003, 02:37 PM
you forgot one RD.
Girls getting an Orgasm
I/O: 0
Jet: Still counting!
HBjet

unleashed
05-29-2003, 02:38 PM
Yeah Dave, Actually I think I can talk Dano into going. I just have to tell him Im bringing chicks as usual. I think that will work. To be honest the boat is still in my name anyways so I guess he'll just have to give it up.
Well it doesnt look like there was any cockblocking going on this weekend so that is a good thing!
Jordy I sent the shorts back to the sewer today so I'll have a new pair for you in a week or so. Just keep the ones you have on, on the house. Maybe Dave can sew the back pocket for you. I think he owes you one.
Deano

Jordy
05-29-2003, 02:39 PM
Yeah RD, you were there when I was rollin' on Sunday and heard Crystal talking about the effect our little boat ride had on her. :D :D :D
Hey HB, email me those pics and any others you think I'd like when you get a chance bud. :D

Jordy
05-29-2003, 02:41 PM
unleashed:
Jordy I sent the shorts back to the sewer today so I'll have a new pair for you in a week or so. Just keep the ones you have on, on the house. Maybe Dave can sew the back pocket for you. I think he owes you one.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) devil RD is my bitch, but I don't know how he can "do the RD" and sew at the same time, so I may have to cut him some slack on this one. The check went out yesterday. All I can say is those shorts are bad ass. Then combined with my cheetah pimpin' shirt, it was going on. :D
[ May 29, 2003, 03:45 PM: Message edited by: jordanpaulk ]

Party Cat
05-29-2003, 02:46 PM
unleashed:
Well it doesnt look like there was any cockblocking going on this weekend so that is a good thing!
That's cause by the time STD got there There was no blocking to do...all had hooked up by then :D :D :D

cyclone
05-29-2003, 02:48 PM
true. std was a day late and a dolla short.

Jordy
05-29-2003, 02:48 PM
OUCH!!!! :D :D :D :D

Jordy
05-29-2003, 02:50 PM
You sure about that RD? I can be on the water all day and burn 10 gallons of gas... :D

Jordy
05-29-2003, 03:04 PM
No young grasshopper, you have much to learn. I don't run 2 4bbl's on my boat for a reason. Not to mention it will run on pump gas as I didn't get carried away when I built my motor. :D
And I don't need a bucket as I have a decent amount of freeboard. Never have had any water dumping in over the transom.
[ May 29, 2003, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: jordanpaulk ]

cyclone
05-29-2003, 03:07 PM
or maybe a day late and a jet boat short? :D

cyclone
05-29-2003, 03:09 PM
yeah uh my boat is guilty of all of that. but i've fixed the problems and so we'll see how the speed runs at Elsinore on sunday go.

unleashed
05-29-2003, 03:33 PM
I'll talk with Dano Monday and see what the scoop is. I'll let Party cat know for sure when I do. I can't believe its Thursday already. Time for the river again for some of you lucky few.
Deano

Jordy
05-29-2003, 03:36 PM
I had Cyclone's boat out there and I've got more freeboard that he does so I'm not escaredt... :D
[ May 29, 2003, 04:36 PM: Message edited by: jordanpaulk ]

78Eliminator
05-29-2003, 03:37 PM
jordanpaulk:
I had Cyclone's boat out there and I've got more freeboard that he does so I'm not escaredt... :D How much freeboard does the pimp boat have, my man?

riverliver
05-29-2003, 03:38 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/328Dsc00392-med.jpg

Jordy
05-29-2003, 03:40 PM
78Eliminator:
How much freeboard does the pimp boat have, my man? About the same as "Hard to Want." I've never had water come over the transom of either of them and I've been caught up in some big thunderstorms that snuck up on us at some of my local lakes. I don't think you could sink the green boat if you tried. :D

Windy
05-29-2003, 07:35 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Whipped Caliber:
I think this Goober! was the one guy that had the boat load of Mexicans leave!! Or do you remember that? Hey did you ask me if you cound put this up? LOL wink
Hey Goober {term of endearment} I remember that. I also remember the three way smooch with your better half. I love you guys for looken out for us chicks http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/love/ladysman.gif
[ May 29, 2003, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: MissHBjet ]

Mandelon
05-29-2003, 08:03 PM
I was sorta wondering about that big ol' wet spot in JP's lap.. wink :rolleyes: wink

rvrkaosI
05-29-2003, 08:05 PM
great pics :D

HBjet
05-29-2003, 08:30 PM
RiverDave:
Cyclone I will shut this argument down in about 3 hours. :D
RD Do you mean with thsi photo?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20nordicgirls-med.jpg
HBjet :)

HavasuBarney
05-30-2003, 06:13 AM
RiverDave:
I changed my post because I'm waiting for the 2 pics that barney took with the disposable camera to surface.
RD I wanna see the black "fishnet" thong bikini that was dancing at the beadfest while we were at the rockpile Saturday. :)

Jordy
05-30-2003, 07:18 AM
Hey HB, the funny thing about that photo is that the three on the right hand side were the first to climb into the jetboat when they had the chance. :D :D :D
As far as the wet spot on the shirt it was explained on the top of page 3. I was doing a 3am duck hunter excursion in the canal. :D :D

Jordy
05-30-2003, 07:23 AM
HavasuBarney:
I wanna see the black "fishnet" thong bikini that was dancing at the beadfest while we were at the rockpile Saturday. :) Ask and you shall receive. See the ball? :D :D :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23DSC00493.JPG

Blown 472
05-30-2003, 07:27 AM
jesus, that looks like me in a bikini. eek!

Whipped Caliber
05-30-2003, 07:34 AM
I'd give her beads for her to get dressed!!! eek!

Jordy
05-30-2003, 07:39 AM
Hey, Barney's the one who specifically requested to see this girl (used loosely of course). I do think I have another shot of her from a different angle. :D :D :D

MJ19
05-30-2003, 07:39 AM
Blown 472:
jesus, that looks like me in a bikini. eek! Hey that's my mom devil (KIDDING!!! :D )

Blown 472
05-30-2003, 07:40 AM
And just what angle would that be, in the trough?

MJ19
05-30-2003, 07:49 AM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23DSC00493.JPG
Is that camera that is snapping a pic of her A$$ you Jordy? Is that the "other" angle? eek!
[ May 30, 2003, 08:50 AM: Message edited by: MJ19 ]

miller19j
05-30-2003, 07:56 AM
Check out Jordy’s mojo in action and he doesn’t even have his velocity stack! :D
Great pics guys wish we were there with you! :)

Hustler
05-30-2003, 08:04 AM
RiverDave:
jordanpaulk:
As far as the wet spot on the shirt it was explained on the top of page 3. I was doing a 3am duck hunter excursion in the canal. :D :D He was Duck Hunting very similar to how Tom Brown Duck hunts. :D
Hey Cyclone, I gotta question for ya...
(Say it like: How many chips could a woodchuck, cuck)
How many chicks can a jetboat hold, if a jetboat could hold chicks? :D
Answer not this many. :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20nordicgirls-med.jpg
RD Sorry Dave but I got's to stick up for the jet boats here. I know the Hustler can hold that many plus about 5 more and to top it off I have enough gas and batteries to go all day long and all night long :D :p

Party Cat
05-30-2003, 08:21 AM
RiverDave:
Got any proof Hustler? :D Or are we going to have to stick 11 chicks in yer boat at OP6? For the famous "jetboat pose." :D
RD I'll bet we can get more in the Ole PC and crank the tunes all day..... :D :D :D
Party (got an outdrive) Cat

Jordy
05-30-2003, 08:26 AM
The duck hunting thing was pretty funny RD. :D :D
But I have to ask, would you rather have this:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23DSC00486.JPG
Looks like the girls are getting ready to take a nap.
Or this:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20girls003.jpg
Pretty girls dig the car boat motors and chrome will get you home. :D :D :D
Your honor, I rest my case. :D

mbrown2
05-30-2003, 08:26 AM
RiverDave:
jordanpaulk:
As far as the wet spot on the shirt it was explained on the top of page 3. I was doing a 3am duck hunter excursion in the canal. :D :D He was Duck Hunting very similar to how Tom Brown Duck hunts. :D
Hey Cyclone, I gotta question for ya...
(Say it like: How many chips could a woodchuck, cuck)
How many chicks can a jetboat hold, if a jetboat could hold chicks? :D
Answer not this many. :D
RD LOL....you guys are kill'n me with this Monday Moring Quarterback shit 4 days later on Friday none the less. :) :D :)

Party Cat
05-30-2003, 08:36 AM
RiverDave:
This is true, PC's got us all beat in that regard
18+ for seating and 2 on the "flag" pole. :D
RD And a Honda to keep the tunes running all day :D :D