PDA

View Full Version : Martinez for labor day weekend

SD MIKEY
08-24-2003, 08:11 PM
Whos all going, assuming most are, we should all hook up for a river soda. Would be nice to have everyone from the board at the same sandbar for a river soda or a game of shoes.

Lightning
08-25-2003, 07:58 AM
We are not going to make it out for Labor Day this year. We decided to go to Laughlin instead.

cheezpanel
08-25-2003, 10:17 AM
Is everyone going to the big sandbar? We might be there....a couple weeks ago we went way up past Picacho right below the second no ski zone and it was awesome. Not too many people up there. We might do that again. Can't wait.... :p

GrapeApe
08-25-2003, 10:42 AM
I think a few of us may be at the Big Sand Bar most of the time. We will usually go to Picacho at least once though. Does anyone know how much gas is at Fishers right now. I think I need to get a Loan to keep the Tanks full for this Long Weekend....

SD MIKEY
08-25-2003, 06:29 PM
Loan for fuel? I dont think its out of control over there like it is here.
We can meet up any where, doesnt matter to me.
Lightning, that sucks we were gonna come over with a few river sodas. I guess we'll have to hookup next trip.
[ August 25, 2003, 07:30 PM: Message edited by: SD MIKEY ]

moneysucker
08-25-2003, 06:46 PM
I'll be out rubber ducky will be out also. We usually go to Piccacho on Sat.and Sun. stopping at the third on the way up and back. and the big sand bar on Mon.

copper
08-26-2003, 06:15 AM
We are going out today. No boat though. They are putting on a whole new outdrive and it won't be done in time. We'll just have to get a little use out of the seadoos. See you guys out there and have some ICDBs.
[ August 26, 2003, 07:16 AM: Message edited by: copper ]

GrapeApe
08-26-2003, 08:28 AM
We are going out today. No boat though. They are putting on a whole new outdrive and it won't be done in time. We'll just have to get a little use out of the seadoos. See you guys out there and have some ICDBs.Sorry to hear about the Boat WayneO.. Did they say what happened? Outta oil? You two always have a Seat in Greg & My Boat... We are leaving Thursday around 6pm. We will see you out there.
*** Grape Ape ***

Lightning
08-26-2003, 08:45 AM
SD MIKEY:
Lightning, that sucks we were gonna come over with a few river sodas. I guess we'll have to hookup next trip. I know, I was looking forward to hanging out. Have a beer for me.

GrapeApe
08-27-2003, 02:35 PM
Almost 24Hrs away from Departure time... Can't wait to get out on the Water..
*** Grape Ape ***

Rubths
08-27-2003, 05:52 PM
GrapeApe:
Almost 24Hrs away from Departure time... Can't wait to get out on the Water..
*** Grape Ape *** Im thinking about leaving right now since I have nothing better to do :D

SD MIKEY
08-27-2003, 08:19 PM
You bastard guy you! Well got 2 more calls today on the boat. Doesn't look like Im gonna get to use it this weekend. One more day of work. I sure will hate to see it go, maybe they will want me to take them for a test ride before they buy it, one last ride for me.
[ August 27, 2003, 09:22 PM: Message edited by: SD MIKEY ]

SD MIKEY
08-28-2003, 07:51 AM
You guys look for me Blue and with party cat, Wasabi sticker on back of it. Rubs has the yellow miller with the yellow bimini, GrapeApe has a new Ultra deck purple and grey. We are normally on west side of big sandbar.

copper
08-29-2003, 06:57 AM
As I sit here looking out over the water, not a cloud in the sky and only a couple boats in the water I'm picturing the scene 24 hours from now. WOW! What a zoo it's going to be. The weather is perfect here right now. It looks like we are going to have our boat this weekend afterall. Chummin is picking it up either this afternoon or early tomorrow and bringing it out. See you guys tonight.

Rubths
08-29-2003, 07:25 AM
Nice to hear the boat will be ready Wayno! I thought Chummin wasnt comming out till Saterday anyways? If so and the boat is ready today I can pick it up and drag her out to you tonight. Let me know if you need anything.

copper
08-29-2003, 09:10 AM
Thanks James. I'm calling Chummin here in a couple minutes. If he's not coming out until tomorrow I'll take you up on your offer. I'll let you know.

jet4fun
08-29-2003, 09:34 AM
i have never been to martinez, and i have been wanting to go for a while... i work in south east county right off the 8... and i have had this idea to go straight from the lake to work, because i live in north L.A. ... but my work says i cant park my boat in the parking lot because of liability...
so i guess what i am saying is have fun

Rubths
08-29-2003, 10:54 AM
copper:
Thanks James. I'm calling Chummin here in a couple minutes. If he's not coming out until tomorrow I'll take you up on your offer. I'll let you know. Chummin just called and said the boat is done and he is going to pick it up and drive out today. See ya tonight wink

copper
08-29-2003, 11:11 AM
Thanks Rubs. He's picking it up at 1 and then coming out. As I sit here posting this I am watching a Wasabi boat being launched with some bastard guy in it. See ya all tonight. maybe we'll do a midnight cruise.

Rubths
08-29-2003, 12:49 PM
copper:
Thanks Rubs. He's picking it up at 1 and then coming out. As I sit here posting this I am watching a Wasabi boat being launched with some bastard guy in it. See ya all tonight. maybe we'll do a midnight cruise. Thanks for rubbing it in Copper cry See you tonight for that midnight cruz wink

SD MIKEY
09-08-2003, 08:28 PM
What a great trip, thought you guys may want to see some pics. http://www.deepsand.net/albums/album09/P5100099.sized.jpg
[ September 08, 2003, 09:30 PM: Message edited by: SD MIKEY ]

SD MIKEY
09-08-2003, 08:30 PM
http://www.deepsand.net/albums/album09/P5100097.sized.jpg