PDA

View Full Version : Girls For River Run To Parker!!!!!!!!!

BP1330
08-08-2002, 05:44 PM
Looking for some girls to roll to the river....2 boats and a jet ski maybe more....dates to follow...probably late Sept.

DickDanger
08-08-2002, 06:50 PM
I hate to offer them up, but I have a pair of lesbian blow up dolls that absolutely LOVE going to the river. They dont have much to say, and are easily stored, so limited room is not a problem. Let me know........j/k...-DD Out

gigamurph
08-08-2002, 09:42 PM
DickDanger:
I hate to offer them up, but I have a pair of lesbian blow up dolls that absolutely LOVE going to the river. They dont have much to say, and are easily stored, so limited room is not a problem. Let me know........j/k...-DD OutOOOOOOOO...and Dick Danger takes the barefoot walk on the burnin' coals of blow-up dolls! RUN DD, RUN! Let's set back and let the events unfold and let the action speak for itself! For you more timid fans, this may be a good time to go to the kitchen and grab that beer and make that Dagwood you've been cravin'; because this is not gonna be pretty! eek! :p wink :D

missboatnam1
08-08-2002, 10:00 PM
i hate to say it, buttttt, easier said than done,,,..........shootttt you go boy, you go boy,,,,,, ..... i have a couple of 17 year olds, cute too, let me know...we will hook up...if u dare...tina
[ August 12, 2002, 10:32 AM: Message edited by: missboatnam1 ]

missboatnam1
08-08-2002, 10:08 PM
hey dick danger, how are ya? you never say hi any more!!!! tina..... ps. its great to see your other half post on here, :D tell her hi

DickDanger
08-08-2002, 10:32 PM
Tina-Wina, how the heck are ya? I know, since you decided to sell the son's bike, I have less and less of a chance seein' ya. You and Mr. B are gonna have to come up to Pyramid for the summer blow-out fest, whenever that is. The only thing is: I already have dibs on sleeping in the parking spot next to Gigamurph, since he really seemed to appreciate my rendition of "dueling chainsaws". As far as seeing the other 1/2 on here, dont encourage her, and maybe she will just go away!!!! Hahahaha...j/k...-DD Out

NoFearFoxy1
08-10-2002, 09:20 PM
Love the j/k DD. Hahahahaha!! Hi Tina, Haven't got to talk with ya yet, but maybe I should.... (j/k DD.) Linda
[ August 10, 2002, 10:24 PM: Message edited by: NoFearFoxy1 ]

gigamurph
08-10-2002, 09:28 PM
DickDanger:
Tina-Wina, how the heck are ya? I know, since you decided to sell the son's bike, I have less and less of a chance seein' ya. You and Mr. B are gonna have to come up to Pyramid for the summer blow-out fest, whenever that is. The only thing is: I already have dibs on sleeping in the parking spot next to Gigamurph, since he really seemed to appreciate my rendition of "dueling chainsaws". As far as seeing the other 1/2 on here, dont encourage her, and maybe she will just go away!!!! Hahahaha...j/k...-DD OutAppreciate your rendition of "Duelin' Chainsaws"? S**T! I still can't hear outta my left ear! Oh well! What's goin' down on the upside DD? Did ya make it back out to Pyramid today? Sounds like they had another good time! You a**holes! :D

lakesmodified
08-11-2002, 12:05 PM
BP1330:
Looking for some girls to roll to the river....2 boats and a jet ski maybe more....dates to follow...probably late Sept.How about a handfull of greasy aircraft mechanics wearing g-strings????? :D

searssears1
08-11-2002, 03:36 PM
Hey Lakes I work with a bunch of aircraft mech in our engine shop.Seen way to many miss worn undies to comment./ skidmarks. :o :D :D eek!

lakesmodified
08-11-2002, 04:33 PM
searssears1:
Hey Lakes I work with a bunch of aircraft mech in our engine shop.Seen way to many miss worn undies to comment./ skidmarks. :o :D :D eek! Hey, thought I'd ask :D :D :D
So where in the high desert are you? I grew up in Torrance, CA(South Bay) and lived out in Fontana for 10 years before moving to Memphis, TN. My Dad retired three years ago, and now he lives in Victorville.. I really MISS the RIVER!!!!

boatnam2
08-11-2002, 05:27 PM
lakemodified i thought you were one of my best buddies for a minute.we grew up in torrance he nows lives in tenesse and his dad lives in victorville.but he never lived in fontucky.were in torrance did you grow up?i went to torrance high.

lakesmodified
08-12-2002, 06:13 AM
boatnam2:
lakemodified i thought you were one of my best buddies for a minute.we grew up in torrance he nows lives in tenesse and his dad lives in victorville.but he never lived in fontucky.were in torrance did you grow up?i went to torrance high.Damn, SMALL WORLD!!!! I attended North High, graduated in 1976. During my earlier years(until the end of my 8th grade) I lived in the Torrance mailing address strip of Los Angeles(bordered by Western/Denker and 203th/209th Streets. We then moved to North Torrance, lived a block away from the Mobile Oil refinery that's bordered on the East by 190th Street. I lived on Yukon, approx a block away from North High. My sister and brother both attended Torrance High, but my brother was later transferred to West.

boatnam2
08-12-2002, 08:42 AM
damm we grew up close to each other.i also lived on denker in my first few years right next to the railroad tracks.we then moved to cabrillo and plaza del amo.i graduated in 79 from torrance high.do you remember astro burger?

Livin Large 27Hallett
08-12-2002, 09:23 AM
Real small world, I lived at Plaza del Amo and Western before those apts. went down hill.

missboatnam1
08-12-2002, 09:39 AM
ok, im confused, was it gig making the noise or dd?...i did notice at op63 gig was sleeping quite far from everyone else.....could there be a reson?.......ha ha ha
linda, defenilty have to meet up with you and dave, even if its for coctails/dinner, you guys are close buy!!! :D

beyondhelpin
08-12-2002, 10:24 AM
Lakesmodified
Who are you a mechanic for? I work for American. Used to be out in San Diego at Linburg. I come out to LAX sometimes on field trips.

boatnam2
08-12-2002, 10:45 AM
LL27H,that was my stomping grounds.my high school sweetheart lived in the californian,the apartments that were at the end of the dead end.we would hang out at the baseball feilds at night.i also knew a few people in your complex.when did you live there?

gigamurph
08-12-2002, 11:47 AM
missboatnam1:
ok, im confused, was it gig making the noise or dd?...i did notice at op63 gig was sleeping quite far from everyone else.....could there be a reson?.......ha ha ha
linda, defenilty have to meet up with you and dave, even if its for coctails/dinner, you guys are close buy!!! :D Now hold on girlfriend! Let's break this down! One, we set up away from the maddening OP6C crowd because we didn't want to be awakened with an "Andy"ficial moonrise and well, there is a snoring and flatulence problem in the family but, well, let's just leave it at that! pssst, it isn't me. Two, how the heck are ya goin' to dinner with "Dave and Linda" when I've been tryin' to get together with you two since OP6CIII for dinner! What's up wit dat? wink
BTW, it was most definitely DD that was strummin' the ol' sleepy banjo!
[ August 12, 2002, 12:48 PM: Message edited by: gigamurph ]

lakesmodified
08-12-2002, 02:33 PM
boatnam2:
damm we grew up close to each other.i also lived on denker in my first few years right next to the railroad tracks.we then moved to cabrillo and plaza del amo.i graduated in 79 from torrance high.do you remember astro burger?So you must have lived right off of 208th Street if you were next to the RR tracks. I lived on 206th Street 1/2 a block from Denker. Attended 186th Street School(elementary) then, I went to Fleming Jr High. We finally moved before the ninth grade over to North Torrance. Yes, I remember Astro Burger. Having attended Torrance High, did you ever know Juan Croucier(graduated 1977)which played the bass guitar? and Bobby Blotzer(spelling?) that played the drums? They both went on to play on the band RATT? Anyways, Juan is my cousin and I remember Bobby from shooting pool over at my cousins house.

lakesmodified
08-12-2002, 02:35 PM
beyondhelpin:
Lakesmodified
Who are you a mechanic for? I work for American. Used to be out in San Diego at Linburg. I come out to LAX sometimes on field trips.I used to work for Fying Tigers before we got bought-out by FREDEX ( :( ) So now I work at FedEx(SUCKS-NO UNION) But I guess I just have to make the best of it.. Of course, I'm now in Memphis, TN.. :D
[ August 12, 2002, 03:36 PM: Message edited by: lakesmodified ]

missboatnam1
08-12-2002, 04:15 PM
ha ha ha, poor linda..........hey wait, i wake to the same problem with mr b everynight!!!!!....obviously gig, your tring to set up plans with the mr, hes not good at things like that, i have to pull him along to get him going.....i got a idea, ill e ya.....tina

beyondhelpin
08-12-2002, 04:44 PM
Lakesmodified
Right now we are working on your Fedex A300 and A310. We do our last one starting tommorow. Been doing them for about 5 years. This thread makes it look like a small world.

Her454
08-12-2002, 05:19 PM
lakesmodified
How about a handfull of greasy aircraft mechanics wearing g-strings?????
LMAO! :D Only in Tennessee!

lakesmodified
08-12-2002, 05:26 PM
Her454:
lakesmodified
How about a handfull of greasy aircraft mechanics wearing g-strings?????
LMAO! :D Only in Tennessee!Hey come-on........ I'm originally from California!!! Just thought I'd add some fun to this post :D

lakesmodified
08-12-2002, 05:30 PM
beyondhelpin:
Lakesmodified
Right now we are working on your Fedex A300 and A310. We do our last one starting tommorow. Been doing them for about 5 years. This thread makes it look like a small world.No shit... This is a small world! So you're in Tulsa now? I almost took a paid move there a couple of years ago when FedEx opened their stations there. I really didn't have any idea what Tulsa would be like, but I just look at maps and look for the lakes in the surrounding areas. I noticed there were quite few good sized lakes in that area, but everyone here(Memphis) told me I would hate it there???

boatnam2
08-12-2002, 07:36 PM
do you remember lisa morretti.she graduated 1978.she is now on wwf as ivory also on tough enough2 on mtv.she lived right off plaza del amo.i did not know bobby blozter i really like ratt though.is he the one that just died of aids?i ran around with two brithers from la rana(del amo blvd)back when it was all low riders.there band was called force.i went to toraance el and jh hull,also howard wood.

beyondhelpin
08-12-2002, 08:53 PM
Everyone has their own opinions and most likely biased to their home so I would expect that response. Tulsa is really a pretty good place to live. Lots of lakes, nice geography (eastern Oklahoma called green country) good friendly people, low crime and cheap housing. Were you in LA when McDonald Douglas shut down in Long Beach? About 500 people came to Tulsa from there to work on C-17. The majority I talked to said they were staying here instead of moving back after the program shut down.
Now granted we have our share of rednecks. You have seen them on tv everytime a tornado hits their trailer park. (Gods way of emtying the yard of cars on blocks} But when I lived in San Diego you did not have to drive very far to find the same type of people. I think anywhere you go it is about the same.
Not to knock Memphis, I have only been there a few times but it seemed kinda dirty. I did like Beaal? street though. Probally a good place to live though.

lakesmodified
08-13-2002, 04:52 AM
boatnam2:
do you remember lisa morretti.she graduated 1978.she is now on wwf as ivory also on tough enough2 on mtv.she lived right off plaza del amo.i did not know bobby blozter i really like ratt though.is he the one that just died of aids?i ran around with two brithers from la rana(del amo blvd)back when it was all low riders.there band was called force.i went to toraance el and jh hull,also howard wood.Lisa Morretti?? Did she attend North or Torrance? I knew a good looking girl named Lisa at North, can't remember the last name, but she was a short petite knock-out blond... I wonder if that's her? I don't follow any of the WWF, so I've never seen this "Ivory"... Guess I'll have to look into it..
I'm not sure if Bobby died of aides, haven't seen him since the last RATT concert I ever attended(quite a few years ago) My cousin would call me when he was going to be in concert and leave me back stage passes for my family.
Funny you mentioned La Rana.... My brother was jumped by a pack of La Rana at Torrance(1973), and a few months later, he and I ran into three of that pack at the Del Amo Mall, and we kicked their asses.

lakesmodified
08-13-2002, 05:05 AM
beyondhelpin:
Everyone has their own opinions and most likely biased to their home so I would expect that response. Tulsa is really a pretty good place to live. Lots of lakes, nice geography (eastern Oklahoma called green country) good friendly people, low crime and cheap housing. Were you in LA when McDonald Douglas shut down in Long Beach? About 500 people came to Tulsa from there to work on C-17. The majority I talked to said they were staying here instead of moving back after the program shut down.
Now granted we have our share of rednecks. You have seen them on tv everytime a tornado hits their trailer park. (Gods way of emtying the yard of cars on blocks} But when I lived in San Diego you did not have to drive very far to find the same type of people. I think anywhere you go it is about the same.
Not to knock Memphis, I have only been there a few times but it seemed kinda dirty. I did like Beaal? street though. Probally a good place to live though.PLEASE, PLEASE, knock Memphis.... I hate this place!!! I moved here at the end of 1993 to get my girls away from all the gangs etc. that had moved into Fontana, and get them moved into a better environment. I did succeed in getting them into a nicer environment, we live in the nicest part of Memphis. It's a small suburb(Germantown) that is basically the richest part of the Memphis area, but you're 100% correct about Memphis being a dirty town. To answer your question about MD, no, I was already living in Tennessee, but I do have areal good friend that worked in Long Beach on the C-17 project(Johnny Molina) Unfortunately, he moved right after, and I haven't been able to ever contact him again. I flew into Tulsa a couple of years ago, but I was only there for a couple of hours, and then I drove home with a car I purchased there. Seemed like a nice city though. I'm not sure where I'm going to move to, but my youngest daughter just graduated from HS, and she's going off to college this week, so I now just have to wait for an opening in the field that I would like.

NoFearFoxy1
08-15-2002, 08:01 PM
Well I have to tell ya Gig and Tina. You need to be saying "Poor Dave" instead of Poor Linda.I'm the lead in the Dualin'ahemm...snoring. Since Gigs been wanting to go to dinner with you what about all of us going out here in Riverside since it's in the middle of Norco and Hemet. Linda

missboatnam1
08-15-2002, 08:25 PM
see below.....im bad frown
[ August 15, 2002, 09:32 PM: Message edited by: missboatnam1 ]

missboatnam1
08-15-2002, 08:31 PM
ow, and linda, sleep well tonight!!!
dont keep DD up!!!! ha ha ha hee ....your a funny girl.....i love it.....how about black angis, tommorow??????........e me

NoFearFoxy1
08-16-2002, 10:43 AM
Tina, DD is working Friday till Sat. morn. I get off work at 4pm on Sat. and Sunday. Is that good for you, MR B. and The Gig's? Let me know and I'll let DD know. Linda :)

missboatnam1
08-17-2002, 04:11 PM
we have BBQ to attend i think......maybe in a couple of weeks we can plan ahead a little better..... :D