PDA

View Full Version : The invasion of OP6 threads...

NashvilleBound
06-14-2003, 04:39 AM
I see a lot of ya'll are making the trip and we hope its a blast. I'm sure it will be. Were heading out to TN that weekend, till Sept, so we won't be able to make it. Hope everyone has a safe, kick ass, trip! NB

Mandelon
06-14-2003, 05:28 AM
OP6? What's that???? :rolleyes:

JetBoatRich
06-14-2003, 06:06 AM
Mandelon:
OP6? What's that???? :rolleyes: I was wondering the same thing, I did search and found nothing frown
[ June 14, 2003, 07:16 AM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]

Rexone
06-14-2003, 06:14 AM
I think its some Bass Fishing Tourney at Lake Silverwood next weekend.

JetBoatRich
06-14-2003, 06:17 AM
Rexone:
I think its some Bass Fishing Tourney at Lake Silverwood next weekend. Where did you find that Mike, how do you qualify eek!

MJ19
06-14-2003, 08:04 AM
NashvilleBound:
I see a lot of ya'll are making the trip and we hope its a blast. I'm sure it will be. Were heading out to TN that weekend, till Sept, so we won't be able to make it. Hope everyone has a safe, kick ass, trip! NB Yeah yeah yeah....We're heading out to TN as well (If miller get's on it) and we're still gunna make the OP6 fishing thing at lake silverwood. :D

gigamurph
06-14-2003, 08:25 AM
NashvilleBound:
I see a lot of ya'll are making the trip and we hope its a blast. I'm sure it will be. Were heading out to TN that weekend, till Sept, so we won't be able to make it. Hope everyone has a safe, kick ass, trip! NB Gonna miss ya'll! Have a safe trip and try behavin' for once; would ya?
:p

Beautiful Noise
06-14-2003, 08:44 AM
I'm rigging my boat with Outrigger's as we speak,Ive heard Silverwood has some Big Fish in it :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D We still have that same Secret Meeting spot you know where they have all those Dead Fish hanging on the Wall's :rolleyes:
Steve

gnarley
06-14-2003, 09:02 AM
OP6??? Isn't that what Gomer said to Andy on OPie's 6th birthday in Mayburry? Then they all brought out the shine & got drunk :p

Beautiful Noise
06-14-2003, 09:05 AM
I thought that was Opie's 10 birthday and Aunt Bee's baked that funny looking Cake and they were all so Stoned all they could do was sit around the Table Laughing and Gomer fell face 1st into it BUT I could be wrong about that :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D
Steve

NashvilleBound
06-14-2003, 11:25 AM
gigamurph:
NashvilleBound:
I see a lot of ya'll are making the trip and we hope its a blast. I'm sure it will be. Were heading out to TN that weekend, till Sept, so we won't be able to make it. Hope everyone has a safe, kick ass, trip! NB Gonna miss ya'll! Have a safe trip and try behavin' for once; would ya?
:p Who me??? Misbehave? Pah-lease,
Ok, at least not anymore :) I just stopped sweating from the last deal. :D

Hotcrusader76
06-14-2003, 01:40 PM
Jewels and I will be assembling the new motor...
That's our excuse for not being there for OP6
Sorry Lindsey :D

MJ19
06-14-2003, 05:45 PM
Hotcrusader76:
Jewels and I will be assembling the new motor...
That's our excuse for not being there for OP6
Sorry Lindsey :D You're Grounded devil wink

MJ19
06-16-2003, 03:51 PM
NashvilleBound:
Were heading out to TN that weekend, till SeptUntil September :)

NashvilleBound
06-17-2003, 04:59 AM
RD: We were hanging out waiting for that offer to stay at Casa River DAve but since it never came through we just figured we'd head to TN. I mean, what else do I have to live for? But I see how you are...the MJ's are hanging out, but its ok...really....(sniff) I'm gonna be hanging out with Bubba, Jethro and Lucial. Lifes good :rolleyes: