PDA

View Full Version : The greatest sport ever!

disco_charger
10-15-2002, 04:35 PM
Drink a lot of beer and spend the early evening skipping rocks!
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Havasu_and_The_River/Skipping_Rocks.JPG
And to do it, you need to find this;
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Havasu_and_The_River/The_Rock.JPG
The perfect rock. A rock so beautiful and perfect that you need a person with beautiful hands to model it.
Yeah, we were drunk. Right after this we got in trouble with the ladies when we were late coming back from floating in my boat drinking beer. We were supposed to be ready to go to dinner, and we had floated almost to Park Moabi. Sorry ladies.

Stupid Fast
10-15-2002, 05:40 PM
I think you spent too much time at the "disco". :D j/k You do have to admit though, skipping rocks is kinda fun.

Jordy
10-15-2002, 05:44 PM
Not to be critical DC, but that sounds like two worthwhile sports, drinking beer and skipping rocks...????
Jordy :D
[ October 15, 2002, 06:44 PM: Message edited by: jordanpaulk ]

Stupid Fast
10-15-2002, 05:48 PM
Drinking beer is a sport? Hell I should be in a hell of alot better shape then!! :D
I think I will have another just for practice, hate to lose my skills :D

Miss hack job
10-15-2002, 05:52 PM
LOL :p Your forgiven...just don't do it again! j/k

Hustler
10-15-2002, 05:55 PM
Was the water that low all day?

disco_charger
10-15-2002, 05:59 PM
Only when it was light out....Why Hustler, does the fact that we're standing in the middle of the river and it's only knee deep have your attention? eek!
Thank you Miss HJ, I will try to keep the kids in line next time, but you know how they are. I told them we needed to come back, but they made me stay!
[ October 15, 2002, 07:01 PM: Message edited by: disco_charger ]

Hustler
10-15-2002, 06:04 PM
to tell you the truth it's not much lower than when we were out there, I take it your boat did not try and run away from you last weekend :p

JetBoatRich
10-15-2002, 06:07 PM
Hustler:
Was the water that low all day?I was wondering the same thing, where was the picture taken?

mrs disco charger
10-15-2002, 06:08 PM
Miss HJ don't let him fool you, we know that HE was the one driving the boat! :mad: Not the other kids! :p

disco_charger
10-15-2002, 06:10 PM
It was maybe a foot lower than when I had my BBQ. I oddly enough remembered that the water levels came up last time and didn't leave the boat in. It was just more proof to me that the Disco Charger was born to run!
Disco :rolleyes:

disco_charger
10-15-2002, 06:12 PM
I shot Mrs DC 5 stars cause it's winter and I don't want to be cold and alone. Welcome old woman!
Disco

Miss hack job
10-15-2002, 06:17 PM
Welcome Mrs DC!!!! :D

Hustler
10-15-2002, 06:17 PM
Welcome old woman!Oh yea!! comments like that are going to keep you real warm this winter :D
Welcome to the world of misfits and mayheim Mrs Disco

kevnmcd
10-15-2002, 06:23 PM
mrs disco charger:
Miss HJ don't let him fool you, we know that HE was the one driving the boat! :mad: Not the other kids! :p Now your going to have to watch your language around here - DC hahahahaha No more telling lies, cuz now Mrs. DC is here to keep you honest. :D
Welcome Mrs. DC - Glad to have ya. wink

disco_charger
10-15-2002, 06:27 PM
You guys think I've been fooling her with my charm, and only now she's going to find out that I'm not only dumb, but a freak? Hah!
Disco the Downtrodden

Hustler
10-15-2002, 06:37 PM
disco_charger:
You guys think I've been fooling her with my charm, and only now she's going to find out that I'm not only dumb, but a freak? Hah!
Disco the Downtroddencome you know your not that cleaver wink she's known for years :p

disco_charger
10-15-2002, 06:41 PM
It's sad but true, "The good lord did not see fit to bless me with..." However, my wife, like me with my boats, could never pass up a basket case that needed a lot of work. I just buy, she was dumb, she married it!
Disco

hack job
10-16-2002, 06:26 AM
i totaly missed this one , i would have to say that was a great time, out in the middle of the river skipping rocks , i guess we had too many beers but there were two other dudes that had much more than we did as they tried to swim across the river! and we were screaming put your feet down . why swim when you can walk ! wink :D
it was a good day the rocks were epic and the water was .... well water! wink :p :D

hack job
10-16-2002, 06:27 AM
and welcome to our little home away form the river mrs dc . it may seem lame untill you try it!lol wink

HotHallet
10-16-2002, 11:48 AM
Welcome Mrs. DC. Now I just have to talk Mrs. HH into getting on here. Like Ty said it is our home away from the river. Skipping rocks and ripping beers was a blast. I could have stayed out there until sunset.

78Eliminator
10-16-2002, 12:05 PM
How many skips did you get out of that God given stone?
How did it feel to give it back to the river, where it was forged by mother nature?

mrs disco charger
10-16-2002, 04:06 PM
That stone produced 9 skips, and as we were near the res, I felt peace serenity and love as the stone returned to it's mother, the flowing Colorado. Then we all put on our black Nike's and headed for the Kool Aid.
Jim Disco Jones

hack job
10-17-2002, 06:54 AM
mrs disco charger:
That stone produced 9 skips, and as we were near the res, I felt peace serenity and love as the stone returned to it's mother, the flowing Colorado. Then we all put on our black Nike's and headed for the Kool Aid.
Jim Disco Joneslol funny stuff! :p wink

Miss hack job
10-17-2002, 01:30 PM
LOL LOL LOL

Miss hack job
10-17-2002, 02:40 PM
Hey Mrs DC...Here's a joke for you. :D
Solution to Hijacking
Federal Aviation Agency
800 Independence Avenue S.W.
Washington D.C. 20591
Dear Sirs:
I have the solution for the prevention of hijackings, and at the same time getting our airline industry back on its feet. Since men of the Muslim religion are not allowed to look at naked women we should replace all of our female flight attendants with strippers. Muslims would be afraid to get on the planes for fear of seeing a naked woman, and of course, every businessman in this country would start flying again in hope of seeing a naked woman. We would have no more hijackings, and the airline industry would have record sales. Now why didn't Bush think of this?
Why do I still have to do everything myself?
Sincerely,
Bill Clinton

mrs disco charger
10-17-2002, 04:47 PM
[ October 17, 2002, 06:27 PM: Message edited by: mrs disco charger ]

Havasu_Dreamin
10-17-2002, 06:42 PM
Ok, you got to love Mrs DC's signature! LOL :D

RiverDave2
10-18-2002, 07:38 AM
Hustler
[QB] disco_charger
[qb]You guys think I've been fooling her with my charm, and only now she's going to find out that I'm not only dumb, but a freak? Hah!
Disco the Downtroddencome you know your not that cleaver wink she's known for years :p As it turns out Somebodies a prop guy deep down but he'd never admit it on the boards. wink :D
RD

hack job
10-18-2002, 11:15 AM
RiverDave2:
Hustler
[QB] disco_charger
[qb]You guys think I've been fooling her with my charm, and only now she's going to find out that I'm not only dumb, but a freak? Hah!
Disco the Downtroddencome you know your not that cleaver wink she's known for years :p As it turns out Somebodies a prop guy deep down but he'd never admit it on the boards. wink :D
RDQUE? :confused:

Tom Foolery
10-18-2002, 01:54 PM
hack job:
RiverDave2:
Hustler
[QB] disco_charger
RDQUE? :confused: A "Cleaver" is a type of Prop. He was making fun of Disco's poor typing skills.

disco_charger
10-18-2002, 07:38 PM
Tom Foolery:
hack job:
RiverDave2:
Hustler
[QB] disco_charger
RDQUE? :confused: A "Cleaver" is a type of Prop. He was making fun of Disco's poor typing skills.Actually, you'd be mocking Hustler's typing, not mine. But the real reason I responded was that I felt that there are not enough quotes on this yet :rolleyes:
Disco

sandblasted
10-18-2002, 08:04 PM
That pic looks like it is about 200 yards or so south from the Highway 95 bridge in Needles...To think people were jumping off that bridge into the river this summer..
if they did it now it would like a cartoon..head stuck in the sand with their legs sticking strait up...Ouch!

hack job
10-18-2002, 08:33 PM
yeah th wink :D e water was kind of low! lol

H4215
10-22-2002, 11:44 AM
Curling...nuff said!