PDA

View Full Version : Little bit of Tahoe from the 4th....

al cole'holic
07-19-2002, 03:57 PM
Just thought I would post this pic from Zephyr Cove...
http://members.aol.com/lyndondist/tahoe.jpg

ROZ
07-19-2002, 04:01 PM
Were there many PWC's out there? I see 2, and I thought they were banned from Tahoe. :confused:

al cole'holic
07-19-2002, 04:17 PM
Funny you should mention that, there were a few lice out...but this particular F almost got himself and the broad on the back really hurt. He is coming at me dead straight ahead, so a change my course a little bit since I was at WOT and what does he do...one of those gay ass spin outs or whatever and heads into my path again. Needless to say I gave him quite a chewing as I blocked him to a stop....chic on the back was hot though..hehehe

DEEZ NUTTS
07-19-2002, 07:17 PM
Looks like about 36 people per boat. Count me out!

07-20-2002, 07:11 AM
al cole'holic:
Just thought I would post this pic from Zephyr Cove...
http://members.aol.com/lyndondist/tahoe.jpgWhat the hell was going on there? I've never seen that many people at Zephyr Cove.

Jungle Boy
07-20-2002, 08:38 AM
DEEZ NUTTS:
Looks like about 36 people per boat. Count me out!I agree. That's insane. I guess I prefer a little peace and quite when we go out boating.

RiverToysJas
07-20-2002, 08:48 AM
This 'cove' must be much easier to get to by car than by boat!
I think you'd only get to ski once every 53rd pass!!! eek!
Why do you have to hide the camera so low and far away, are the chicks there shy? :p J/K!
I plan to make a tahoe trip next year, I've heard it's really great boating in June and July.
RTJas :D

spectratoad
07-20-2002, 02:10 PM
I am going to try to get my boat out there for the Shakespere festival. I have never had the boat on Tahoe and I live in Reno. I guess if I can't get in the water there is no sense in going. The wife wants to though so I am stuck.

Desert Rat
07-20-2002, 03:58 PM
What are all those green things in the back ground???j/k

CJ
07-21-2002, 04:05 AM
That is awesome! Been a long while since I boated Tahoe. I gotta get out there soon!

SUPERCREWJOHN
07-22-2002, 09:18 AM
Wow.. we stayed in Timber Cove and it wasnt that bad. That is pretty insane. I have to say the firework werent too bad.. While floating in the middle of the Lake you could see a couple of different shows on the South Shore as well as the North.. Water is f*&((King cold, but I guess at 5000 ft it wasnt that bad. No worse than taking a swim in front of the Damn at Lake Mohave..

GlastronGuy
07-22-2002, 01:52 PM
That beach was packed.

GlastronGuy
07-22-2002, 01:55 PM
Hmmm...

SUPERCREWJOHN
07-22-2002, 03:38 PM
One other comment: There are several cool bars that are on the waterfront with plenty of mooring space and a shuttle to run you too and from you boats if you have to dock in deep water.. Better food and drink than Parker, and you didnt sweat to death in 120 degree heat.. Didnt see to much high quality eye candie on the beach, but there where a lot of young ladies trolling for company :D
We stayed at the Best Western Timber Cove on the California side. Had a pretty nice beach and you could walk from your room to the water(75ft).It wasnt very crowded but the parking wasnt too hot

beached1
07-22-2002, 06:13 PM
Damn, it looks a little crowded but the water looks nice. I was wondering how the water conditions are out there in the Summer. I'll be out there for the last week in August and was hoping to bring my boat. I don't know what to expect. I've only been to Tahoe for ski trips and the lake doesn't look too friendly for a boat like mine in the dead of winter. We've rented a house on the lake with a boat house and a dock, but I don't know where exactly. Anyway, it sounds cool.

al cole'holic
07-23-2002, 01:18 PM
...It was a pretty awesome trip, as packed as the beaches are the lake is too big to notice all the people. I swear it is bigger than Havasu and it has so many beaches and coves like the one in the pictures. The water was C O L D, but a real good time! At this time, I would have to say that I will not be bringing the Pig back there just because of the ride up. I hated it, took the 5 to Sac then some damn mountain freeway or some shit through the hills....