PDA

View Full Version : PC & RD..update on that special OP6 order

hd&boatrider
06-11-2003, 11:38 AM
Well, just got confirmation and the special order will not be attending. Sorry to bring the bad news. The message was something like "It sounds like a set up!"...LOL Oh well, I tried and NO you can't have your 5 stars back because the others will definely be there. In fact they are excited and can't wait :)
[ June 13, 2003, 02:38 PM: Message edited by: hd&boatrider ]

Napanutt
06-11-2003, 11:57 AM
Could use some my way...you got yours!

Party Cat
06-11-2003, 11:58 AM
hd&boatrider:
I am not bringing the women....lol Come on...do it! Only if ya bring Denise.... :D

Havasu Luvr
06-11-2003, 12:04 PM
Hey PC,
Now you're getting picky :rolleyes: ...just enjoy who he brings with him :D and remember what you were taught in school.."Sharing is a Good Thing" :cool:

hd&boatrider
06-11-2003, 12:11 PM
Party Cat:
hd&boatrider:
I am not bringing the women....lol Come on...do it! Only if ya bring Denise.... :D Damn, I will try my best PC! You can hold me to it that way I have an incentive to get the 5...

hd&boatrider
06-11-2003, 12:12 PM
Napanutt:
Could use some my way...you got yours! 5 back at you...fair trade in any book...By the way, I started this over here and I meant for it to be in the Sandbar so I then started one up there and I can't delete it. I am now going back/forth like a friggin' maniac...lol

hd&boatrider
06-11-2003, 12:20 PM
Party Cat:
hd&boatrider:
I am not bringing the women....lol Come on...do it! Only if ya bring Denise.... :D By the way....if I get Denise there I think it will be worth more than 5 stars don't you PC?

Party Cat
06-11-2003, 01:25 PM
hd&boatrider:
Party Cat:
hd&boatrider:
I am not bringing the women....lol Come on...do it! Only if ya bring Denise.... :D By the way....if I get Denise there I think it will be worth more than 5 stars don't you PC? If you can get Denise there, Hell, I'll register 5 times and get ya 25 of them.....

Jordy
06-11-2003, 01:48 PM
Someone has been throwing me 1 star ratings lately and I haven't even posted enough to piss anyone off... my average keeps dropping while the star count is going up... :confused: :confused: :confused:

Jordy
06-11-2003, 01:50 PM
Havasu Luvr:
remember what you were taught in school.."Sharing is a Good Thing" :cool: I always thought that is was "Sharon is a good thing" and I've been bummed because I never did find out who she was... :D :D :D

hd&boatrider
06-11-2003, 11:21 PM
Party Cat:
hd&boatrider:
Party Cat:
hd&boatrider:
I am not bringing the women....lol Come on...do it! Only if ya bring Denise.... :D By the way....if I get Denise there I think it will be worth more than 5 stars don't you PC? If you can get Denise there, Hell, I'll register 5 times and get ya 25 of them..... You got a deal PC...lol

Party Cat
06-12-2003, 04:47 AM
Havasu Luvr:
Hey PC,
Now you're getting picky :rolleyes: ...just enjoy who he brings with him :D and remember what you were taught in school.."Sharing is a Good Thing" :cool: Havasu Luvr.....If ya saw Denise last year you'd be right there offering up 'Stars' :D :D Just ask RTJason about her....

beached 1
06-12-2003, 05:18 AM
got 5 from me

Hustler
06-12-2003, 06:59 PM
OK 5 more for ya Tom. Now go burn me some CD's or I'm taking them back eek! :D

77charger
06-12-2003, 07:44 PM
ok tom if you give me a beer at op6. :D
you deserve 5
Actually you are a cool dude anyhow. :)

bordsmnj
06-12-2003, 08:09 PM
there's five more. oh, and if you have too many women to fit on your boat i'll make room in mine :D

hd&boatrider
06-13-2003, 04:53 AM
Hustler:
OK 5 more for ya Tom. Now go burn me some CD's or I'm taking them back eek! :D Did you ever listen to those CD's I gave you? What did you think? Thanks for the 5 :)

hd&boatrider
06-13-2003, 04:54 AM
bordsmnj:
there's five more. oh, and if you have too many women to fit on your boat i'll make room in mine :D I think Nodigg has first right of refusal...lol 5 back at you.

Party Cat
06-13-2003, 04:55 AM
hd&boatrider:
bordsmnj:
there's five more. oh, and if you have too many women to fit on your boat i'll make room in mine :D I think Nodigg has first right of refusal...lol 5 back at you. Why does Rick get 1st right.....Isn't he your Beer Biatch for the weekend ???? :D :D

hd&boatrider
06-13-2003, 04:56 AM
77charger:
ok tom if you give me a beer at op6. :D
you deserve 5
Actually you are a cool dude anyhow. :) As long as you drink BL....Thanks and 5 back at you

hd&boatrider
06-13-2003, 04:57 AM
Party Cat:
hd&boatrider:
bordsmnj:
there's five more. oh, and if you have too many women to fit on your boat i'll make room in mine :D I think Nodigg has first right of refusal...lol 5 back at you. Why does Rick get 1st right.....Isn't he your Beer Biatch for the weekend ???? :D :D I guess you could say that but then again I am staying at his house so I try to be nice you know...Plus I don't want to hear what he would call me...lol

hd&boatrider
06-13-2003, 04:58 AM
Hustler:
OK 5 more for ya Tom. Now go burn me some CD's or I'm taking them back eek! :D By the way Hustler...I gave you and FuFu 5's a long time ago...What took you so long?

Charley
06-13-2003, 07:46 AM
I gave you 5 a long time ago, and it don't look like Im makin OP6 to enjoy any payoff :mad: !

hd&boatrider
06-13-2003, 08:10 AM
Charley:
I gave you 5 a long time ago, and it don't look like Im makin OP6 to enjoy any payoff :mad: ! Thanks...back at ya Charley

hd&boatrider
06-13-2003, 08:58 AM
RiverDave:
hd&boatrider:
I am not bringing the women....lol Come on...do it! You are NOT bringin the women??
RD Are you saying you are not going to give me 5 stars?...lol

hd&boatrider
06-13-2003, 08:59 AM
RiverDave:
hd&boatrider:
I am not bringing the women....lol Come on...do it! You are NOT bringin the women??
RD By the way...your order has not been filled at this point...Keep your fingers crossed

Party Cat
06-13-2003, 09:58 AM
hd&boatrider:
RiverDave:
hd&boatrider:
RD By the way...your order has not been filled at this point...Keep your fingers crossed Hey...I thought I got my order in 1st..... :confused:

hd&boatrider
06-13-2003, 10:07 AM
Party Cat:
hd&boatrider:
RiverDave:
hd&boatrider:
RD By the way...your order has not been filled at this point...Keep your fingers crossed Hey...I thought I got my order in 1st..... :confused: If the order gets filled actually PC I was asked by Nodig for RD first...damn it, don't you hate that when it happens :)

Party Cat
06-13-2003, 10:11 AM
hd&boatrider:
Party Cat:
hd&boatrider:
RiverDave:
hd&boatrider:
RD By the way...your order has not been filled at this point...Keep your fingers crossed Hey...I thought I got my order in 1st..... :confused: If the order gets filled actually PC I was asked by Nodig for RD first...damn it, don't you hate that when it happens :) No big deal....RD's handicapped and I'm sure I can take him out real easy :D :D ..... and as for Rick...He'll be too busy getting all of us beers to do anything else :D :D

hd&boatrider
06-13-2003, 10:13 AM
Party Cat:
hd&boatrider:
Party Cat:
hd&boatrider:
RiverDave:
hd&boatrider:
RD By the way...your order has not been filled at this point...Keep your fingers crossed Hey...I thought I got my order in 1st..... :confused: If the order gets filled actually PC I was asked by Nodig for RD first...damn it, don't you hate that when it happens :) No big deal....RD's handicapped and I'm sure I can take him out real easy :D :D ..... and as for Rick...He'll be too busy getting all of us beers to do anything else :D :D I gotta give it to you PC...you are quick...lol

hd&boatrider
06-13-2003, 10:15 AM
Party Cat:
hd&boatrider:
Party Cat:
hd&boatrider:
RiverDave:
hd&boatrider:
RD By the way...your order has not been filled at this point...Keep your fingers crossed Hey...I thought I got my order in 1st..... :confused: If the order gets filled actually PC I was asked by Nodig for RD first...damn it, don't you hate that when it happens :) No big deal....RD's handicapped and I'm sure I can take him out real easy :D :D ..... and as for Rick...He'll be too busy getting all of us beers to do anything else :D :D PC---Question for you...How do I justify staying at Ricks house, filling it up, trashing it, possibly taking all the "guests" on his boat instead of mine because of space and also MAKE HIM GET THE BEERS? lol Another dilimea for me

HOSS
06-13-2003, 10:19 AM
You are tryin` to get stars and I`m tryin` to get rid of `em. Shoot ya 5 bro.

hd&boatrider
06-13-2003, 10:21 AM
HOSS:
You are tryin` to get stars and I`m tryin` to get rid of `em. Shoot ya 5 bro. Back at ya Hoss...oh shit too late. You got the 5 stars...

Party Cat
06-13-2003, 10:26 AM
hd&boatrider:
Party Cat:
hd&boatrider:
Party Cat:
hd&boatrider:
RiverDave:
hd&boatrider:
RD By the way...your order has not been filled at this point...Keep your fingers crossed Hey...I thought I got my order in 1st..... :confused: If the order gets filled actually PC I was asked by Nodig for RD first...damn it, don't you hate that when it happens No big deal....RD's handicapped and I'm sure I can take him out real easy ..... and as for Rick...He'll be too busy getting all of us beers to do anything else :D :D PC---Question for you...How do I justify staying at Ricks house, filling it up, trashing it, possibly taking all the "guests" on his boat instead of mine because of space and also MAKE HIM GET THE BEERS? lol Another dilimea for me That's easy....Rick's a nice guy and his computer is down so he can't defend himself :D :D ... and besides...he does want the girls dosen't he ???? I saw him Memorial weekend and that ole cheetah looked pretty sad with all of that sausage on it :D :D
C YA
Party (I sure hope Rick's computer is down for a while :D ) Cat

hd&boatrider
06-13-2003, 11:58 AM
PC---Question for you...How do I justify staying at Ricks house, filling it up, trashing it, possibly taking all the "guests" on his boat instead of mine because of space and also MAKE HIM GET THE BEERS? lol Another dilimea for me [/qb][/QUOTE]That's easy....Rick's a nice guy and his computer is down so he can't defend himself :D :D ... and besides...he does want the girls dosen't he ???? I saw him Memorial weekend and that ole cheetah looked pretty sad with all of that sausage on it :D :D
C YA
Party (I sure hope Rick's computer is down for a while :D ) Cat [/QB][/QUOTE]
I sent down women for him over Memorial. I was going had to cancel and sent them his way. Did he boot them off or did they leave on their own? lol. he also had his daughter and her college girl friends. WTF? I better ask him about this
jawdrop

hd&boatrider
06-13-2003, 01:40 PM
Well, just got confirmation and the special order will not be attending. Sorry to bring the bad news. The message was something like "It sounds like a set up!"...LOL Oh well, I tried and NO you can't have your 5 stars back because the others will definely be there. In fact they are excited and can't wait

waterndog
06-13-2003, 01:46 PM
Party Cat:
Havasu Luvr:
Hey PC,
Now you're getting picky :rolleyes: ...just enjoy who he brings with him :D and remember what you were taught in school.."Sharing is a Good Thing" :cool: Havasu Luvr.....If ya saw Denise last year you'd be right there offering up 'Stars' :D :D Just ask RTJason about her.... That for sure he's earned a 5
:D