PDA

View Full Version : Parker Memorial Day schedule?

BOATDRINKS
05-21-2003, 04:43 PM
Hey hey,
Its been a while since I've been on here, but Its that time again!!! There's about 25 of us all staying at Bluewater Fri- Mon. I've received many a request to be the designated driver of the "DRUNK BUS". Sooo I guess its time I plot the CONQUEST'S BUS ROUTE. RD are you guys still Sittin' at the bus stop???
"WHEN IN DOUBT, TRIM IT OUT"
BOATDRINKS
[ May 21, 2003, 05:45 PM: Message edited by: BOATDRINKS ]

HBjet
05-21-2003, 06:03 PM
Kenny! Where sitting alright :D Looking forward to seeing ya and the better half of yours. Shit, last time I ran into you was at Topoc!
See ya late Friday Night/Saturday sometime!
HBjet

Free Agent
05-21-2003, 06:05 PM
Remember the Dam is closed to traffic from 11 pm to 5 am.

Jordy
05-21-2003, 06:06 PM
We'll be sitting and having RD out there flaggin' down the bus, just look for the glow in the dark cast with ghost flames. :D

BOATDRINKS
05-22-2003, 10:39 AM
HBjet:
Kenny! Where sitting alright :D Looking forward to seeing ya and the better half of yours. Shit, last time I ran into you was at Topoc!
HBjet It's been many moons my friend. That was back in October and the Mudslides were flowin' that day. It will be great to see everyone again. Are we still doin the BBQ Sat. night? I'm gonna have to get a head count on my crew It might be too many for Dave's casa, so we'll see. But Dave's is definitely bus stop #1. When are you guys heading up?
BOATDRINKS

Windy
05-22-2003, 08:32 PM
BOATDRINKS:
HBjet:
HBjet It's been many moons my friend. That was back in October and the Mudslides were flowin' that day. It will be great to see everyone again. Are we still doin the BBQ Sat. night? I'm gonna have to get a head count on my crew It might be too many for Dave's casa, so we'll see. But Dave's is definitely bus stop #1. When are you guys heading up?
BOATDRINKS Sweet...come by friday nite 12ish

Caribbean Jet
05-23-2003, 07:31 AM
Hey guys
about how long does it take to get to Parker from Riverside? Were staying at Blue Water, but we are getting a later start.
see you at the River.

revndave
05-23-2003, 12:57 PM
3 to 3.5 hrs.WHAT KIND OF CARRIBEAN?

Caribbean Jet
05-23-2003, 01:52 PM
Hardin Marine 19ft 1995. Its a fun boat.