PDA

View Full Version : Attention Hot Hallet

disco_charger
03-18-2003, 11:51 AM
Your site has been moved from 167 to 166. The geezers, err I mean snowbirds in 167 ain't leaving, so you're moving next door. It's still on the lagoon, and still by us. Water is up, so we should be able to leave the boats in the lagoon over night.
Disco

Bense468
03-18-2003, 01:04 PM
Hot Hallet remember JIMMY?

kevnmcd
03-18-2003, 02:53 PM
Disco-You going to be out there 28-30? We will be down at Park Moabi, come on by.

disco_charger
03-18-2003, 04:02 PM
We will, and we will. Should I look for the Elim, or something larger? wink

kevnmcd
03-18-2003, 04:22 PM
As of today (and it probably won't change before next week) I will be in the Eliminator :( ...so look for it. If I get up your way (Needles), I will look for ya. :)

HotHallet
03-19-2003, 11:59 AM
Thanks for the notice Disco! Site 166 will be just fine! Getting my stainless fenders today and mounting them this weekend. Have to do a few things on the boat this weekend and she is ready to go. I can't wait for this trip. Work has been extra hectic lately and I really need to get away. Leslie is excited too to hang out with everyone. When are you going up? We plan to leave Friday morning no later than 10 am. I would like to drop the boat in when I get there for a few hours. Sounds like a lot of people will be there that weekend camping at various areas. Remember Brandon's neighbor Ken? He is coming with his girlfriend Margaret and bringing a Jet Ski. Brandon is also bringing his boat and an old 440 Jet Ski. Ray will also be attending with his '21 Schiada and alot of stuff has been freshend up. I can't wait!!! I am so excited I am trouble focusing on work.

HotHallet
03-19-2003, 12:01 PM
Bense- I do remember Jimmy but have lost contact with all those people since Brandon got kicked out of McIntyre last summer. I have not been back to Blythe since but would like to this season. I think Needles is going to be our main boating destination this summer.

Bense468
03-19-2003, 03:51 PM
I think Needles is going to be our main boating destination this summer.Weak, its more fun down south. Don't tell too many people that though.

beached 1
03-20-2003, 05:52 AM
Bense468:
I think Needles is going to be our main boating destination this summer.Weak, its more fun down south. Don't tell too many people that though. Yeah just post it on the internet and keep it on the down low
wink

Havasu Luvr
03-20-2003, 06:34 AM
Hey Kevin,
If thing turn out right then I will be at Park Moabi next weekend. Shockwave is saying I should take delivery of Magnatude Attitude this Sat or tuesday. If so, look for me Sat. morning. I'll be pulling out my 32' trailer out of dry storage there.

Bense468
03-20-2003, 12:46 PM
Beached.... Don't you have a fire to put out in your trailer?

beached 1
03-20-2003, 03:02 PM
Bense468:
Beached.... Don't you have a fire to put out in your trailer? http://www.op6c.com/xmb_forum/images/smilies/tongue01.gif

Bense468
03-20-2003, 04:20 PM
LOL Come on now beached don't take it personal. No one lit fire to your trailer they just scared the shit out of you thats all. Lets just say that we had all consumed a lot of beverages and someone (not me) thought it would be funny. You were not the only one that was a victim that night. Trust me there were many others that got their tents dropped on them in the middle of the night.
[ March 20, 2003, 04:25 PM: Message edited by: Bense468 ]

kevnmcd
03-20-2003, 09:22 PM
Havasu Luvr:
Hey Kevin,
If thing turn out right then I will be at Park Moabi next weekend. Shockwave is saying I should take delivery of Magnatude Attitude this Sat or tuesday. If so, look for me Sat. morning. I'll be pulling out my 32' trailer out of dry storage there. HL-I will keep my eyes open. If you see me stop and say "Hi".

beached 1
03-21-2003, 06:29 AM
Bense468:
Lets just say that we had all consumed a lot of beverages and someone (not me) thought it would be funny. You were not the only one that was a victim that night. Trust me there were many others that got their tents dropped on them in the middle of the night. What happend to Danny? DJDPlacecraft? I haven't seen him on the boards in a long time.
BTW, I can take a joke. It was funny. You guys got me good cause if my trailer really was on fire, I'd be outta there. I don't care if all I got on is a condom, those things go up in seconds.

Bense468
03-21-2003, 09:16 PM
LOL. What would you be doing in the trailer by yourself...with a condom on? Thats the question of the day.
As far was what happened to Danny. I have no clue where that red neck is. I have not talked to him in a LONG time. The last time was that trip i think. I e-mailed him not to long ago and never got a reply. I am sure I will see his ass out there and give him a hard time. Do you still have the boat

beached 1
03-23-2003, 09:16 PM
Bense468:
Do you still have the boat If you are talking about the Omega, then no. I just sold it a couple months ago. I bought a Spectra20 late last summer.
Here it is
http://www.beached1.homestead.com/files/Spectra2.jpg
http://www.beached1.homestead.com/files/Spectra1.jpg

gigamurph
03-23-2003, 10:25 PM
beached 1:
Bense468:
Do you still have the boat If you are talking about the Omega, then no. I just sold it a couple months ago. I bought a Spectra20 late last summer.
Here it is
http://www.beached1.homestead.com/files/Spectra2.jpg
http://www.beached1.homestead.com/files/Spectra1.jpg Ya know b1; I've seen your "new" rig a coupla times, and while it is a nice lookin' ride, "my" jury is still out on whether it says beached1 or not! I mean the Omega shouted "YO! BEACHED1 IS IN THE HOUSE!" :p

beached 1
03-24-2003, 06:05 AM
I hear ya. The Omega was cool. Like having the baddest Ford Maveric in town, people notice.

Hustler
03-24-2003, 08:43 AM
Hot Hallet check your PM