PDA

View Full Version : pyramid tomarrow, whos coming?

Eric455
11-22-2002, 08:07 PM
alright people, pyramid on saturday. 11/23/02 11:00 am who ever wants to come, more than wellcome. call me at 818-563-2005 to let me know thanx
eric
p.s. or just e-mail me araik2000@earthlink.net

JetBoatRich
11-22-2002, 10:57 PM
Eric455:
alright people, pyramid on saturday. 11/23/02 11:00 am who ever wants to come, more than wellcome. call me at 818-563-2005 to let me know thanx
eric
p.s. or just e-mail me araik2000@earthlink.netKeys Eric?
Can't make it this weekend, but have fun! :o

JetBoatRich
11-23-2002, 04:52 PM
How was it?

Eric455
11-23-2002, 05:25 PM
man pyramid lake is turning into castaic even worse. they had undercover cops on the lake. they had the rangers check my boat from head to tow. they made sure i put my baffles in. they made sure i knew that the speed was 35 and no more. they made sure i had my flame arrestor on and not my scoop. man that place is F'ed up already. the cops on the water stoped me for doing 45 and made me get off the lake man i cant believe this bulls**t. see the sad part is that i wasnt even tring to be a smart ass. i did what they told me to do and they still were assholes. no more pyramid. i'm freakin moving to havasunext summer.
eric

gigamurph
11-23-2002, 05:31 PM
Eric455:
man pyramid lake is turning into castaic even worse. they had undercover cops on the lake. they had the rangers check my boat from head to tow. they made sure i put my baffles in. they made sure i knew that the speed was 35 and no more. they made sure i had my flame arrestor on and not my scoop. man that place is F'ed up already. the cops on the water stoped me for doing 45 and made me get off the lake man i cant believe this bulls**t. see the sad part is that i wasnt even tring to be a smart ass. i did what they told me to do and they still were assholes. no more pyramid. i'm freakin moving to havasunext summer.
ericThat's too bad! Pyramid was a great, laid back place. Always enjoyed goin' there. Never got any hassles. But maybe that's because my boat doesn't look like it's doin' 25 when it's doin' 26!

JetBoatRich
11-23-2002, 05:48 PM
That sucks, have not heard of any problems there before.

CrazyHippy
11-24-2002, 09:54 PM
HAHAHAHA
Casitas was great!!
Father in law just got a new boat (Triton Fish and Ski) and we spent the day terrorizing any Jet boats we could find.
We ran 70mph plus around the island for 30 min straight!!!
Didn't get to ski, but had a good time none-the-less.
BJH

79Hawaiian
11-26-2002, 10:37 PM
Thats what happens when the fishing gets bad. See Pyramid rangers go fishin for lake lice in the summer. If you have ever been to Pyramid on a warm July day you know the fishin is good! Little bastards are all over the place. When the water turns cold the various species of lake lice go into hibernation. The rangers are then forced to hunt larger prey.
I wouldn't get to down on Pyramid... She was mighty kind to us all summer!

JetBoatRich
11-27-2002, 04:32 AM
I agree, they always seem cool. We were there the week before and didn't have any problems. A lot of fishermen that day. :D