PDA

View Full Version : classic boat beach bash info important!!!!

hack job
06-04-2003, 08:26 AM
we need to put this in your mind that space is going to run out at the avi and we want every one that is going to the event to be as comfortable as possible( it sucks to have to drive some were else when all the action is happening at the avi . so if you have not registerd for your room then i would call them today and make the aggreanments. 1800 avi 2 win and tell them that you are with the classic boat beach bash. and ( you might have to say group sales ) hope to see you all out there! wink

cyclone
06-04-2003, 08:33 AM
got my room already..i think i got one of the last non-smoking rooms and that was over a month ago. looks like its going to be a packed house!

Duke
06-04-2003, 10:33 AM
when is cbbb?

JetBoatRich
06-04-2003, 10:35 AM
Duke:
when is cbbb? Try this:
CBBB (http://www.classicboatbeachbash.com/)
[ June 04, 2003, 11:36 AM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]

hack job
06-04-2003, 11:04 AM
JetBoatRich:
Duke:
when is cbbb? Try this:
CBBB (http://www.classicboatbeachbash.com/) thank you sir! wink

andy01
06-04-2003, 12:25 PM
Got my room last night! :D

stonehedge
06-04-2003, 12:40 PM
I made my reservations yesterday and they first claimed not to have non-smoker rooms, but they did, it was just a mistake. I could care less either way, I'm going, but they seemed kinda lost in the hotel? But when you call just make sure you get someone with at least two brain cells. They were nice and I'm kinda kidding, but they were confussed.

WETDAWG
06-04-2003, 03:09 PM
We are registered and READY!!!!!!

XClutchboy725
06-04-2003, 03:20 PM
Deb and I are officially Booked!

hd&boatrider
06-04-2003, 07:08 PM
hack job:
we need to put this in your mind that space is going to run out at the avi and we want every one that is going to the event to be as comfortable as possible( it sucks to have to drive some were else when all the action is happening at the avi . so if you have not registerd for your room then i would call them today and make the aggreanments. 1800 avi 2 win and tell them that you are with the classic boat beach bash. and ( you might have to say group sales ) hope to see you all out there! wink I assume the 78 Southwind will be running fine when this happens. I went to your website but my connection out here in BHC is ridiculous. If I can make it I will but as an unofficial attende. I have a place in BHC so I will make sure to drive the jet that day and stop by to say hi and see all the classic boats. What is the dates of the event again please?

JetBoatRich
06-04-2003, 07:13 PM
XClutchboy725:
Deb and I are officially Booked! That is good news wink

hack job
06-04-2003, 07:33 PM
hd&boatrider:
hack job:
we need to put this in your mind that space is going to run out at the avi and we want every one that is going to the event to be as comfortable as possible( it sucks to have to drive some were else when all the action is happening at the avi . so if you have not registerd for your room then i would call them today and make the aggreanments. 1800 avi 2 win and tell them that you are with the classic boat beach bash. and ( you might have to say group sales ) hope to see you all out there! wink I assume the 78 Southwind will be running fine when this happens. I went to your website but my connection out here in BHC is ridiculous. If I can make it I will but as an unofficial attende. I have a place in BHC so I will make sure to drive the jet that day and stop by to say hi and see all the classic boats. What is the dates of the event again please? aug 9-10th feel free to stop by the more the marrier wink