PDA

View Full Version : Buena Vista Trip Pics. very nice weekend!!!

Eric455
02-09-2003, 12:39 AM
here are a few pics of tha group here in cali. man the weather is great!!! :D :D
here is little Richi
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/85.JPG
this is camp saturday night.
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/campground_fire_2.JPG
Jetboatrich saying hiiiiiii... http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/Rich_rooster_up_.JPG
here is what happenes to your headers for not running enough h2o thorught them
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/broken_pipe_2.JPG
man i love that glass water @ 9 o'clock in the morning. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/SW_glass_H2o.JPG
turned out to be a great weekeknd, sucked, cuz i had to leave saturday night. but i bet rich and dave took care of the place for me. :rolleyes:
hey dave sorry i couldnt get any good shots of your boat. your were too bizzy with the stop&go deal. ohh and Ian i coulnd get you pic to upload. i'll try in the morning.
thanx eric

Sleek-Jet
02-09-2003, 01:26 AM
Looks like a good time. Looks a little cool also, but still warmer then here.
Just checked...10 degrees, are we having fun yet?

Ian
02-09-2003, 12:58 PM
Just got home, it was another great day when I left. It was nice meeting all of you, I look forward to another trip real soon. Sorry you had to leave last night Eric :( . Rich, Dave and the Lurker came over to our fire after you left and we threw back a couple cold ones and laughed at the people camped next to us fighting smile_sp . You all had real nice boats, can't wait until the next trip, maybe next time I'll bring my boat too

JustMVG
02-09-2003, 01:52 PM
How were the rangers, still real strict or with less folks there did they let you have a little fun. I always watch my every move there, had a little er ummm incident there some years ago, even though i like the place, great for the kids, the rangers just seem to take their job a little too serious. Hope to get out there this year for a few days , maybe we can set up a family kind of trip ... BTW the pics look real good. See ya Mike VG :) :)

JetBoatRich
02-09-2003, 05:05 PM
Just finished washing the Boat and RV, it was a lot of fun out there. Still a little on the cool side, but after all it is February.
Never saw the rangers, so they were cool.
Nice meeting you and friends Ian, one of them put on the Mullet hair and short shorts, I swear he from the 909.
I tore up my Blower Belt today, good things for spares.

JetBoatRich
02-09-2003, 06:03 PM
For got to mention,
Great meeting Cal(lurker) you and family seem like great people. Hope to see you guys at the lake some time, Love that RIG you had.

Eric455
02-09-2003, 06:35 PM
JetBoatRich:
Just finished washing the Boat and RV, it was a lot of fun out there. Still a little on the cool side, but after all it is February.
Never saw the rangers, so they were cool.
Nice meeting you and friends Ian, one of them put on the Mullet hair and short shorts, I swear he from the 909.
I tore up my Blower Belt today, good things for spares. tore the blower belt??? ya crazy man. how did you do that!! tipping 70. that what did it huh..
hey great weekend it was see ya soon
eric

NashvilleBound
02-09-2003, 07:01 PM
Eric, Did you get those PM's I sent you...they show that you read them. Well be at the boat show next weekend if thats conveniant for you to get everything. Course, your welcome to come down to VC but I am sure thats 2 hours for ya...
Jeff

NashvilleBound
02-09-2003, 07:04 PM
And where's Buena Vista Lake????

Eric455
02-09-2003, 07:32 PM
NashvilleBound:
Eric, Did you get those PM's I sent you...they show that you read them. Well be at the boat show next weekend if thats conveniant for you to get everything. Course, your welcome to come down to VC but I am sure thats 2 hours for ya...
Jeff hey buddy, whats up!! yes i did get the PM's i read them, and yes the show is conveniant for me to pic them up. Do me a favore, bring the guages to the show, Send me a PM telling me what dates your gonna be here along with your cell phone # so i can contact you when we go to the show.
Lake Buenavista is in Bakersfield! I-5 North, Bear Mnt exit. and follow streat sign from their. about an hour &half from my place so that about 4 hours for you.
thanx bro, hope you diodnt loose all your money @ vegas. hope to here from ya soon.
eric

NashvilleBound
02-09-2003, 07:36 PM
Hey Slim, I will write when I know what time and day. Along with my cell number.
Hope all is well, Jeff

JetBoatRich
02-09-2003, 07:38 PM
Eric not sure why the belt broke, just put it on last summer, it was shredded! :( Put my spare on and it came off when we were idling back to the ramp :confused: Maybe the water under the hatch had something to do with it? smile_sp

Eric455
02-09-2003, 07:40 PM
maybe....
eric

JetBoatRich
02-09-2003, 07:42 PM
Eric any other pictures, how about the one with you and your brother?????? :D

Eric455
02-09-2003, 07:46 PM
you guys will never guess what happened last night when i got home. since i have the Elim @ my house i had to park my boat on the street over night. (unhitched from the car). and so i wake up around 5 and look out my window, and i see 3 ****ing assholes hitching my boat to their pick-up truck. as soon as they saw me they tried to drive away. i got my painball gun ( i dont have a real one but i have to get one soon) and jump strait out my window and shoot the ****ers in the face right before they got in the car. By then my dad had called the cops. and by the time me and my brother were done beating thses basterds, our hands were numb. cops came arressted these asshole and later today found out that they were drunk, and on drugs.
now my parents are pissed off @ me cuz they think that they'll come back for revenge later-on. i dont know what to do guys.
eric

NashvilleBound
02-09-2003, 08:00 PM
Eric, I wouldn't worry about it as scumbags like that are usually too busy trying to steal other stuff and get high. Find a good ball lock and use it...always! Don't go out and get a "real" gun unless you are going to take some "real" gun safety and user courses. Even when you shoot a person nowadays they can sue you for crazy stuff. If you need any help let me know....cant help with the gun purchase but training I can. Best advice I can give.... Say it plays out again...you can hold them for the police with the gun, you just cant start shooting, If you are threatened by an advancement of an attacker..shoot. Make sure the dirtbags dead, you dont need the headache of a lawsuit.
Kinda the shortened version, but you get the idea.
Glad you saved the sled!
NB

Eric455
02-09-2003, 08:21 PM
thanx buddy

JetBoatRich
02-09-2003, 08:33 PM
Can't beleive you left that story out Eric, Those guys deserve what they got.

JetBoatRich
02-10-2003, 12:55 PM
Forgot to mention how pretty the water was, you just don't see that shade of green all the time :D

sandblasted
02-10-2003, 12:58 PM
JetBoatRich:
Forgot to mention how pretty the water was, you just don't see that shade of green all the time :D At least the water is actually cold this time of year..In summer it's like warm bathwater. :D

JetBoatRich
02-10-2003, 01:10 PM
Greg it was so green, if it were warm I still wouldn't go in it.
The need to change the filters or something in the pond.

NashvilleBound
02-10-2003, 06:41 PM
Eric...I also have a non-braking axle here if you want it....I'll never use it. I would rather give it to someone that can use it and appreciates it... Its like new.

Eric455
02-10-2003, 07:38 PM
NashvilleBound:
Eric...I also have a non-braking axle here if you want it....I'll never use it. I would rather give it to someone that can use it and appreciates it... Its like new. jeff NON-BRAKING AXLE i'm not soo sure what that would be, but if you can bring it to the show i'll take it. look throught your garage, see what else you have you might want to give me :D j/k bratha.
thanx though. let me in on any updates
eric

NashvilleBound
02-11-2003, 06:56 AM
Eric, Non-Braking would be Brake less...as in no brakes. Not UNbrakeable...like my other axles...
If you can't use it I don't want to haul it cuz then well have to meet in the parking area. Possible, but much more scheduling. I'll look for any other "Stuff" I dont need and pile it up for ya.
Jeff

Eric455
02-11-2003, 12:17 PM
thats cool man, dont wanna give a hard time forget about aboute the axle
thanx for everything though
eric

JetBoatRich
05-08-2003, 05:55 AM
JetBoatRich:
Eric any other pictures, how about the one with you and your brother?????? :D Eric I found it mysel?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/78018_15A-med.JPG

JetBoatRich
05-08-2003, 05:56 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/78021_18A-med.JPG

HalletDave
05-08-2003, 06:02 AM
Good goin' Rich.
Eric,
When do we get to see the new boat?
HD

Eric455
05-08-2003, 06:48 AM
ohh rich now i'm gonna get yaa.. argue i better get my ass to work and think of somethin bad that i can do to you.
eric"didnt want that pic to get posted"455 wink

JetBoatRich
05-08-2003, 08:08 AM
It is all FUN Eric, until someone gets hurt wink