PDA

View Full Version : She's Itchin' to be Wet at OP6C-V

Zuumer
06-06-2003, 06:32 PM
New to this, but....here she is: "Dirty Dancin'"
Delivery is June 20. Maiden voyage to OP6C...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/698NewBoat_005-med.jpg
Checkers make em' go faster..don't they ? ? :D :D

Ziggy
06-06-2003, 06:47 PM
Beautiful ride there. I thought it was flames that are the go-fast look :D But checkers will suffice. I got neither so I got the slow tub

rvrkaosI
06-06-2003, 06:47 PM
Zuumer:
New to this, but....here she is: "Dirty Dancin'"
Delivery is June 20. Maiden voyage to OP6C...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/698NewBoat_005-med.jpg
Checkers make em' go faster..don't they ? ? :D :D Sweet ride...

Riverhound
06-06-2003, 09:01 PM
Zummer, Looks like a 22 placecraft, am I right?? I had the opportunity to meet the guy who designed/tooled that boat. He said for a 22 it will handle a lot of H.P. and will flat haul a$$.
Great looking ride

mbrown2
06-06-2003, 09:06 PM
Nice looking rig Zummer....I like the look of the Placecraft Deck's...they are tight.

Eric455
06-06-2003, 09:11 PM
nice ride. ya think they will finish it by then?
hope so
eric

RiverKitty
06-07-2003, 12:13 AM
Woo Hoo!!!
She's purrrrrdy!!! :D
So you named her "Dirty Dancin'", eh???
Hope she's ready by June 21st!!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414zBoat.jpg
Cheers ~RiverKitty :D

Zuumer
06-08-2003, 07:09 AM
Thanks for all the great comments :D
She's gonna have the 496MagHO with a Bravo1X drive. Should do somewhere around 80. Ron and Scott Hamilton of Placecraft are working hard to get her done on the 20th. They are now laying them up here in Havasu by Gary Lynch and his crew. I had a chance to talk with Thane(sp?) who tooled the mold and he gave some great info on the philosophy behind the design.
I saw 3 of them here on the lake yesterday lookin'good :D :D
Adding nitrous to my Sandbar Gizmo today so it will beat everyone else to the #1 cooler... :cool: :D
Lookin' forward to putting faces with all the names....I've met Hot Diggity Dog and Xtreme22 already...great guys/families.
See you all here at OP6 ! !
Ron

El Chingon
06-08-2003, 11:16 AM
Nice looking ride! Hope to see you at op6.

Zuumer
06-08-2003, 11:44 AM
El Chingon:
Nice looking ride! Hope to see you at op6. Were you in Havasu yesterday? I thought I saw you're boat in the Channel. I was on a buddy's 24' Eliminator Fundeck. Lookin' forward to meeting U at OP6 :)

hot_diggity_dog
06-09-2003, 06:14 AM
Thanks for all the great comments
She's gonna have the 496MagHO with a Bravo1X drive. Should do somewhere around 80. Ron and Scott Hamilton of Placecraft are working hard to get her done on the 20th. They are now laying them up here in Havasu by Gary Lynch and his crew. I had a chance to talk with Thane(sp?) who tooled the mold and he gave some great info on the philosophy behind the design.
I saw 3 of them here on the lake yesterday lookin'good
Adding nitrous to my Sandbar Gizmo today so it will beat everyone else to the #1 cooler...
Lookin' forward to putting faces with all the names....I've met Hot Diggity Dog and Xtreme22 already...great guys/families.
See you all here at OP6 ! !
Ron
Nice boat Ron, :D I was wondering when you where going to post some pix of the new Sled. :rolleyes:
See you at OP6. wink
HDD :cool:
HDD

Zuumer
06-10-2003, 07:04 PM
RiverDave:
Adding Nitrous to the sandbar Gismo eh?? :D You know the competition for that cooler is turning out to be much better then originally expected!! :)
Please keep us updated with the progress on your boat. :)
RD I figured nitrous would make for a faster run to Cooler #1. Real flames do count don't they eek!
Boat is in So. El Monte getting rigged. I believe the engine package goes in tomorrow then upolstery. Hopin' for it out here Thursday or Friday next week. :D :D

mtndewdrops
06-10-2003, 07:48 PM
Beautiful Boat Zuumer,
Hope she is everything you hoped for.