PDA

View Full Version : River House for Sale (Parker Strip)......Cheap!

C-Ya
04-09-2003, 03:14 PM
SPAM...SPAM...SPAM...SPAM...SPAM...SPAM...SPAM
Now that I have your attention, it's not exactly a house, but a 5th wheel.
For those of you that are interested in having an air-conditioned pad at the river, I am selling or trading my 1978 or 1982 (I will have to look at the title) 35' 5th wheel. It currently needs to be fixed up. I have removed all the old furniture and it will need carpet and paint for the interior and of course new bed, sofa bed, dinette(it will easily sleep 6 to 8). A/C works fine and has brand new tires and rims. The exterior is in fine condition.
For those of you that are looking for a place at the River, this is the most economical way of doing it. Many of the resorts (I use this term loosely) along the river will store the 5th wheel for about $15 to $25 dollars a month and when you are ready to go, all you have to do is call them and they will set it up in a river front spot and turn the air on for you (for a small weekend fee). This is a very desirable way to go, since you are not paying through the ass for those times when you are not using it.
They are quite a few parks that will store, set-up, and retrieve your travel trailers.
Echo Lodge
Castle Rock
Red Rock
La Paz County Park
Just to name a few. (There are certainly more)
As far as the price goes, I am negotiable. However, I was told by a Toy Hauler salesman that any 35' 5th wheel in any condition is worth at least $3500 in trade in value. I would certainly be willing to sell it for less than that, as long as the sale takes little effort on my part, since I am getting old and lazy. The 5th wheel currently sits at my house on the Parker Strip, making it easy for those without the proper hitch to still make arrangements. (by the way, I will throw a 5th wheel hitch in on the sale)
I have never actually used the 5th wheel myself, I got it to use as a guest house for my river house, but it currently does not work into my future plans. Racingrascal will post some pictures of the 5th wheel as soon as he see's this post!
Thank You
C-Ya
P.S. I am open to trading for anything that can be ridden or driven!

andy01
04-10-2003, 07:24 AM
Here are some pic of your new river house!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/168PICT0804-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/168PICT0803-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/168PICT0802-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/168PICT0801-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/168PICT0800-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/168PICT0799-med.JPG
And that my friends could be your new river house. The trailer all in all isn't that bad. A little paint and carpet and you would have a pretty nice place for very little money.
Andy

spectra74
04-10-2003, 07:30 AM
Does the shovel come with the deal? How about the beach chair?

Beautiful Noise
04-10-2003, 01:57 PM
I keep my Trailer at Castlerock they charge $35.00 a month for Storage and $12.00 each way to Pull it out and Put it back in Storage,It's GREAT showing up and it's sitting on my Spot just have to turn on the Air :D :D
Steve

Starloans
04-10-2003, 03:39 PM
AC works......Great!
Does it come with a stripper pole?

Jrocket
04-10-2003, 03:47 PM
Starloans:
AC works......Great!
Does it come with a stripper pole? Hey Star loans....do you drive a black chevy truck by chance with a DCB sticker in the back window....

TOBTEK
04-10-2003, 03:47 PM
spectra74:
Does the shovel come with the deal? How about the beach chair? dont mind those....."OJ" stayed in the trailer for a few days :D

Boatcop
04-10-2003, 03:53 PM
Just to clarify.....
La Paz County Park does NOT offer storage or retrieval/set up services.
It's strictly a tow in / first come - first served park.
But most of the others do, in addition to the ones C-ya said, theres:
Foxes
Riverland
River Lodge
Windmill
Rio Del Colorado (old Sportsmans)
And there's a new park going in across from La Paz Park/Road runner, that's going to add 200+ more vacation lots.
AND for those that prefer the Lake, Hap at Havasu Springs just got approval to put in 2 five story Condo buildings, (not sure how many units) for those who want more than a tin box, but don't want the upkeep of a house.

C-Ya
04-10-2003, 04:35 PM
Spectra74,
If the chair and the shovel are deal killers for you, I will throw them in.
Starloans,
You will have to install your own stripper pole. But I would say this; who needs a stripper pole when you have an air-conditioned "Stabbin Cabin".
Boatcop,
I always assumed that those trailers that you see to the right as you drive into the Ah Villa (La Paz) entrance are stored trailers (the ones by the street). Thanks for the clarification.
If I didn't already have a home there, I would look at Red Rock or Fox's just becuase of their proximity to nightlife. (i.e. Fox's, Sundance, and whatever the name of the place at Red Rock is called...I forget) They also have a great location to the upper sandbar. Echo Lodge is also not a bad location, but can be a zoo at times (Club Paradise is cool, but only if your staying there).
C-Ya

Starloans
04-10-2003, 06:40 PM
Jrocket:
Starloans:
AC works......Great!
Does it come with a stripper pole? Hey Star loans....do you drive a black chevy truck by chance with a DCB sticker in the back window.... You mean this truck?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/438Truck0005-thumb.jpg
Well yes, kinda. Its a GMC actually. Where did you see me?

Starloans
04-10-2003, 06:43 PM
Sorry. Lets see if this is a better pic.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/438Truck0005-med.jpg

Jrocket
04-10-2003, 06:49 PM
I had a feeling it was somebody from the boards.....You just about took my front bumper with you,while I sat at the intersection the other day.No worries though.....I forgive ya!! :D
BTW,I liked your plates on the truck..... http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/1/happy34.gif

Starloans
04-10-2003, 06:58 PM
Jrocket:
I had a feeling it was somebody from the boards.....You just about took my front bumper with you,while I sat at the intersection the other day.No worries though.....I forgive ya!! :D
BTW,I liked your plates on the truck..... http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/1/happy34.gif My deepest apologies. I try to drive good.
Where the hell were you at? Your profile says you are in Riverslide. I don't recall any close calls. On the other hand I do have a cell phone.
I was in El Cajon this week doing something stupid like thinking of giving Dave $100K+ for a new boat.

Jrocket
04-10-2003, 07:10 PM
You were making a left onto Centre city parkway from Felicita rd.I was headed west on felicita Rd towards the freeway...Actually I was probably taking up some of your lane but I saw your DCB logo and licsense plates and new you had to be in here....LMAO. :D

Starloans
04-10-2003, 07:41 PM
Ok.
Thanks for the compliments on the plates. :D
What cha doin slummin in Escondido? :) Do you live around here? Or just passing through?
I work at the Prudential office in the stripmall on the south side of that intersection.
Hu Hu! Did I say strip?
Stop in and say hi next time you're by this way. I'll try not to run you over next time. :D
Dave

Jrocket
04-10-2003, 07:50 PM
I was in that big ass crane unloading that modular building for the Vons gas station going in there.Im not in that area too much but next time I work out of the Sand Diego yard area Ill stop by.
What DCB do you have now and what is this talk about maybe dropping some cash on a new one.Whats your plans?
Sorry for high jacking your thread C-Ya,but it stays at the top this way...... :D

Boatcop
04-10-2003, 08:03 PM
Damn! :confused:
How'd we get from a Jerry Springer mansion for sale, to the driving abilities of Californians?
:D

Starloans
04-10-2003, 08:10 PM
Ah hell. I remember you now. That was a big ass crane!
I think you would have taken my bumper off!
I sold a 24 Extreme a couple of weeks ago and I'm looking for someone to "slap me" because I'm considering a 28 Extreme.
Do you know anywhere I can buy Top Ramen in bulk? Thats that instant noodle shit that's about .28 cents a metric ton. I'll be a poor bastard if I buy a new one and I'll need to eat cheap. :D

Starloans
04-10-2003, 08:13 PM
Boatcop:
Damn! :confused:
How'd we get from a Jerry Springer mansion for sale, to the driving abilities of Californians?
:D Hey, I'm still interested in the trailer! I'll need somewhere cheap to flop on the weekend. wink

Starloans
04-10-2003, 08:18 PM
:confused: Damit! I live too f--ing close to Dave's!
I already can't aford to drive this shit! 9MPG towing or not!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/438Truck0002-med.jpg

C-Ya
04-10-2003, 08:58 PM
Jerry Springer Mansion.......LMAO pig_flyi
Whenever I want to be reminded of Motts Landing (local bar in Parker), I turn on Jerry Springer.
C-Ya

SandbarScot
04-11-2003, 07:16 AM
Alan, how much are those condos going to go for?

Boatcop
04-12-2003, 07:56 PM
how much are those condos going to go for? I have no idea, at this point. All that's been done is get the land zoned for them.
I presume they'll come with a boat slip at the springs, but the condos will probably be located across the highway from the current resort. They'll be on deeded land, rather than BLM lease land, and I don't think there's any land bordering the Lake that's privately owned on that end.

boatnam2
04-15-2003, 04:44 PM
looks like we found a place and will be selling our spot in marina village annex.will knock a little off for any ***boater from the boards.

TrojanDan
04-15-2003, 04:48 PM
boatnam2:
looks like we found a place and will be selling our spot in marina village annex.will knock a little off for any ***boater from the boards. I'll ask my buddy who had an offer in on your trailer in the Annex (back in Feb '02) before that butt wipe (Steve?) at RGR Realty dicked him.
[ April 15, 2003, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: TrojanDan ]

C-Ya
04-15-2003, 05:03 PM
Boatnam,
Are you selling the property or just the trailer?
If you are selling the property, where are you going to go too?
C-Ya

Jrocket
04-15-2003, 05:21 PM
Hey Boatnam,
Im not familiar with where your place is or what it is...How about some details? :D

boatnam2
04-15-2003, 05:47 PM
we are selling the trailer and land.i dont know we have until tommorow to decide.river annex is a awesome spot,great people,great beach.walking distance to roadrunner.it is an old trailer and basically you would be paying for the land.guy one trailer down lives there so he is always watching out.everyone i have talked to has never had a problem with theft.park is extremly clean and keep the beach,bathrooms very clean.i dont have any pics.

Jrocket
04-15-2003, 06:14 PM
boatnam2:
we are selling the trailer and land.i dont know we have until tommorow to decide.river annex is a awesome spot,great people,great beach.walking distance to roadrunner.it is an old trailer and basically you would be paying for the land.guy one trailer down lives there so he is always watching out.everyone i have talked to has never had a problem with theft.park is extremly clean and keep the beach,bathrooms very clean.i dont have any pics. How big is the trailer and the lot.How many bedrooms and does it have covered patio or? How much is it going for? Lets have some details here man!!! :D

C-Ya
04-15-2003, 06:17 PM
Boatnam,
Where are you going to go? (give details)
C-Ya

boatnam2
04-16-2003, 03:59 PM
the place we are going to get overlooks miraleste estates it is at the top of the hill.from the water the beach has a big green cabana that says palm harbour.it just before boatcops office.when i walked around the back to look at the garage they were building a new house just below the trailer we were looking at in the estates.i must of looked in awe because the realtor ask me can you belive it 10,000 sq ft.this thing was huge i thought to my self even if i got just a trailer having it sit on top of a hill looking over million dollar homes cant be all that bad,and it just above there community pool i will have to rig a ladder to sneak down so i can use there jacuzzi.jrocket the trailer is 2 bedroom and 2 bath huge deck with a covered patio.it is very old and most likely will be bought only to be ripped out.there has been 3 trailers sold on our street the last few months and all have been removed and had a trailer or house built.

nuboater
04-18-2003, 12:19 PM
c-ya
check your pm.

C-Ya
04-22-2003, 03:06 PM
nuboater,
I have checked both my pm's and e-mail's and have received nothing. Try it again!
Thanx
C-Ya

nuboater
04-22-2003, 04:52 PM
c-ya
.....try now

boatnam2
04-22-2003, 06:47 PM
c-ya he sent them to me thats why.

nuboater
04-22-2003, 07:16 PM
shit....sorry man.