PDA

View Full Version : Whos down???

DickDanger
04-03-2003, 11:54 PM
Weather is supposed to be 80+ next Wed, so whos down for a mid week run at Lake Perris? Blow the carbon out, tip back a few silvers, and tell some lies. Anyone interested??? -DD Out

JustMVG
04-03-2003, 11:56 PM
Ok I'll go , didja have to twist my arm that bad??? Let me know when and what time. MVG

jet4fun
04-04-2003, 12:14 AM
IF my boat is running by then i will definetly come, thats a big IF

DickDanger
04-04-2003, 12:15 AM
Robert, you had better get that bad boy back together in a hurry then!!!! Hope to see ya out there. L8...-DD Out

gigamurph
04-04-2003, 05:11 PM
DickDanger:
Weather is supposed to be 80+ next Wed, so whos down for a mid week run at Lake Perris? Blow the carbon out, tip back a few silvers, and tell some lies. Anyone interested??? -DD Out psssst....DD. Just between you and me bro; they don't allow the embibement of alcoholic beverages on Lake Polio; but I won't tell if you don't tell. We'll have to get together on a Friday and Saturday this summer and camp out there. It's not Pyramid, but I bet ya can snore "Deulin' Banjos" just the same! Hey, maybe we could pull off a "Geezus! What Do Ya Mean We Can't Drink Beer Here" mid-summer fizzle-out for the gang! Waddya thunk?
:p

DickDanger
04-04-2003, 06:16 PM
Sure thing, Gig, I think that we could put something like that together. I will even bring my "breathe right" nasal strips!!! Like I said, the week is so much different there than the weekends. Over the past 3 years, I bet that I have been to Polio at least 30 times, and have never been hassled about anything. In fact, I can only remember seeing the police boat leave the dock one of those times. I dont think that they really wig out during the week when there arent a lot of people there, and you can really crank it up. -DD Out

bordsmnj
04-04-2003, 10:11 PM
well, my fingers are crossed ... might be taken the day off work wednesday to test out the new ride if it's ready. that would be icing on the cake to meet some more peeps from the boards as well. I'll be posting some pics and stuff right before then.wish me luck. i can't stand the wait any longer. changing the clocks = summer in my book. :cool:

Havasu Doug
04-05-2003, 02:00 AM
DickDanger:
Weather is supposed to be 80+ next Wed, so whos down for a mid week run at Lake Perris? Blow the carbon out, tip back a few silvers, and tell some lies. Anyone interested??? -DD Out DD, I'm off next Wednesday. I'm interested in having some silvers on the lake. :D

bordsmnj
04-05-2003, 01:39 PM
darn it. hafta flake. boat aint done till friday. i'll be out at peris friday if anyone's around stop by and say howdy.
[ April 05, 2003, 05:25 PM: Message edited by: bordsmnj ]

Raskal
04-05-2003, 02:57 PM
just got my boat started today <new floor and seat mounts> ill be down to go and meet some new people. what day and and time hope fully later in the day.
last summer i went every tuesday after work just for the hell of it some times by my self
see yah there
Ryan
[ April 05, 2003, 02:58 PM: Message edited by: Raskal ]

Chaddyshack
04-05-2003, 04:17 PM
hhhmmm :confused: :confused: ........work... drink... work....drink..........DRINK!!!
BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!
Chaddy "so needing to get back to pyramid" Shack! :D

Wet Dream
04-05-2003, 04:31 PM
What kind of lake temps are you guys getting out there?

77charger
04-05-2003, 05:00 PM
If i can get out of work early a slight possibility.very slight though.

DickDanger
04-05-2003, 07:25 PM
I am thinking either Tuesday or Wednesday. The weather is calling for low 90's Tues, and high 80's Wed, so I will post on Monday when the day is set. I am with you Chaddy. We SO need to get back to Pyramid!!! -DD Out

jet4fun
04-05-2003, 11:45 PM
i third that on the pyramid trip, soon... if i get hired this summer like i'm planning then i need to hurry up and get some boating done before i become MIA for a good 4 months
P.S. DD i got an interview with CDF in el cajon on the 16th any tips???

Havasu Doug
04-07-2003, 09:43 PM
DickDanger:
I am thinking either Tuesday or Wednesday. The weather is calling for low 90's Tues, and high 80's Wed, so I will post on Monday when the day is set. I am with you Chaddy. We SO need to get back to Pyramid!!! -DD Out DD, what is the verdict? If it's Wednesday, Knuckle-head and I are in with both of our boats.
:)

DickDanger
04-07-2003, 11:22 PM
I will be out there for sure on Wed, probably between 10-11. Keep an eye out for me if anyone gets there earlier than that. -DD Out

JustMVG
04-07-2003, 11:57 PM
Alright DD i'll be there looking at 9 or 10 am, have to drop the kids off at school, Doug looking forward to meetin up with ya.!
See you all on da water...... MVG :D :D

Havasu Doug
04-08-2003, 06:46 AM
Cool. I'll probably be there between 10 and 11 as well. I'll be in this Challenger:
http://www.havasudoug.com/images/challava.jpg
I think Knuckle head and 87 Cole will be there too:
http://www.havasudoug.com/iB_html/non-cgi/avatars/uploaded_shelliboat2.jpg http://www.havasudoug.com/images/avatars/87coleavatar.jpg

Hotcrusader76
04-09-2003, 10:26 AM
DD,
Jewels and I will be up at Lake Perris doing some drinking on April 18th-19th. We are camping out there for the night with a buddy of ours and his boat.
We are going boatless...
Let us know if you'll be around.
~Ty

DickDanger
04-09-2003, 04:40 PM
Just wanted to say that it was cool seeing HavasuDoug again, as well as meeting some new people. Todd, Bill, and Shelley, it was great to hang out...hope to do more of it soon!!! Thanks to Shelley for hooking me up with the lotion on the back. I totally appreciate it. It was a great day, hardly anyone there, and we cranked it out by the dam.
Ty, why are you going boatless? I may be able to swing out that way on those days. Ill let ya know. -DD Out

H2O
04-09-2003, 05:21 PM
Wet Dream:
What kind of lake temps are you guys getting out there? Don't worry,it'll be alot better than what you got today.Yesterday's high was 36 it's 34 now...

Havasu Doug
04-09-2003, 08:16 PM
http://www.havasudoug.com/images/posts/todddave.jpg
It was a great day at Perris! :D The weather was perfect and NOBODY broke anything. Thanks to everyone who came. It was great to finally meet the knuckle head's, Bill and Shelli, and Todd (87 Cole). What happened to MandMVG? It was cool to see Dave (DickDanger) again as well.
Dave, thanks for starting this thread to get us out there! :D We'll have to do it again soon. :)

JustMVG
04-09-2003, 08:24 PM
Sorry guys, i had a little work to do around the house and a family emergency to deal with back east, mom had surgery. Anyway hope all of you had a great time, my mind was there and hopefully my spirit too. Mom is fine, was in surgery 6hrs for a bypass on her legs. Doug i will e mail you all the info i can on that lube deal. Maybe we can do this again soon, and i will be there scouts honor.
mike VG

DickDanger
04-09-2003, 08:58 PM
All I can say about 87 Coles boat, is that I will NOT be racing him once the motor is broken in. That sucker runs like a raped ape!!! 800 hp, and 13.5:1 compression...whooooaaaa!!!! It was really fun out there, BSing, and throwing down some silvers. Maybe next week!!!! -DD Out

Havasu Doug
04-09-2003, 09:09 PM
DickDanger:
All I can say about 87 Coles boat, is that I will NOT be racing him once the motor is broken in. That sucker runs like a raped ape!!! 800 hp, and 13.5:1 compression...whooooaaaa!!!! It was really fun out there, BSing, and throwing down some silvers. Maybe next week!!!! -DD Out Yeah, that boat was cool. I even got an mpeg video clip of it in action in this thread (http://www.havasudoug.com/cgi-bin/ib3/ikonboard.cgi?s=9faebdf18efc0919f3b90f901e33c9cf;a ct=ST;f=4;t=28).
I got some shots of AQUA HOLIC as well. :D

Havasu Doug
04-09-2003, 09:18 PM
MandMVG:
Sorry guys, i had a little work to do around the house and a family emergency to deal with back east, mom had surgery. Anyway hope all of you had a great time, my mind was there and hopefully my spirit too. Mom is fine, was in surgery 6hrs for a bypass on her legs. Doug i will e mail you all the info i can on that lube deal. Maybe we can do this again soon, and i will be there scouts honor.
mike VG Sorry to hear about your Mom Mike, but I'm glad to hear she's fine. It's still very early in the year, so they'll be plenty of opportunities to do this again. :)

JustMVG
04-09-2003, 09:55 PM
Thanks guys hope to be getting out soon, i know that for sure some of my buddies and myself will be at Castaic on Good Friday 4/18, it's a ritual thing, and i am going to invite all of you who would like to attend please come with. The more the merrier.
Moms is doing well and will be home in about 5 days, we're hoping for her to be out here in May for our 3 daughters First Communion ceremony, thanks again and real sorry i missed out , looks like some fun was had. Pics look great too.
DD hope to see you at the speedway in a couple of weeks. Gentlemen Start your Engines!!!!

DickDanger
04-10-2003, 02:02 PM
Great pictures, Dougie. You definitely are my vote for "official photographer" from now on!!!! Man, am I sunburned too. DD= Not very bright about using sunscreen. Yeowch!!!! -Dick "Lobster Boy" Danger Out

Havasu Doug
04-11-2003, 01:07 AM
DickDanger:
Great pictures, Dougie. You definitely are my vote for "official photographer" from now on!!!! Man, am I sunburned too. DD= Not very bright about using sunscreen. Yeowch!!!! -Dick "Lobster Boy" Danger Out Thanks. :D After JRocket posted all those pics from your Christmas Party, I had to go get a digital camera too.
I tried to get some shots of your boat in action, but you were just too fast. I got a couple, but they are just a blur. eek! When I get a chance, I'll go through all of them and email you what I have. Those shots that you did see though, I have in a higher resolution. The originals are all 1600 pixels wide, but the posted ones are reduced to 640.

JetBoatRich
04-11-2003, 03:39 AM
Looks like you guys had a great time, sorry I did not call in sick.
Here is the link:
Doug's Site (http://www.havasudoug.com/cgi-bin/ib3/ikonboard.cgi?s=c263adf52963e28e0679008439071313;a ct=ST;f=4;t=28;st=50;r=1;&)
Hallet Dave check out DD's clean ride. Sparkles are in. Great looking boat DD

DickDanger
04-11-2003, 08:08 AM
Thanks, JBR. Like RiverDave says: all of the bass boats HATE when I show up....lmao. When we gonna see you out? -DD Out

Havasu Doug
04-11-2003, 09:03 AM
RiverDave:
Looks like you guys had a good time!
I was going to come up with Todd for the day, but I just couldn't take it off work. :( I was about 1 click off doing it anyways, now I wish I would've.
RD They'll be plenty more RD except we are the mid-week crowd. If you can take a day off, we'll be there. :D

JetBoatRich
04-11-2003, 10:37 AM
DickDanger:
Thanks, JBR. Like RiverDave says: all of the bass boats HATE when I show up....lmao. When we gonna see you out? -DD Out I agree I need to come out, Try to set something up for a Sunday in May.