PDA

View Full Version : It was just spring break,,,,

Trailer Park Casanova
09-11-2003, 04:13 PM
I can't believe it's coming to a close.
We were just at the Sandbar after Easter Sunday,,,
My daughter is entertaining on a Disney cruise ship for most of the season. She won't be available for the river, an adult has to accompany her so moms gone too. So I guess I'll head to Parker the 18th thru the 21st and get my stuff and hang out for one last blast.
I'd be a deluxe plick if I stopped her cruise gig.
I'd hear about it forever,, all of you would hate me too when she spread the word,, so,
Time to get ready for the duneing season anyway,,
If ya spot me,, I'm buying.
Well, maybe we can find time for another trip or two,,
[ September 11, 2003, 07:30 PM: Message edited by: Trailer Park Casanova ]

mbrown2
09-11-2003, 04:25 PM
It's far from over...the best boating starts now until Thxgiving...no layup on the Cat, so I have to break it in before Spring.... :)

Ziggy
09-12-2003, 06:39 PM
sure seems like Easter and Memorial were just a few weekends ago :mad:
Banshee's are ready for the dune season.....they both just look at me with those two sad eyes everytime I leave for the river. So I give 'em a kick and let 'em feel loved for a few minutes before before shutting them back down....then cough my lungs out til I get out of the garage wink

clownpuncher
09-12-2003, 06:55 PM
Ahh man,say it aint so. I just got my boat a few weeks ago. Only four days on the water so far,but, I plan on gettin it wet till my cheeks start freezing. :D
I figure easily into November then back at it in March/April. We really shouldn't complain all that much, we could live back east and have a much shorter season :)

bohica
09-12-2003, 09:05 PM
Time to get ready for the duneing season anywayCan't wait for duneing season to start. First weekend in October will be our first trip. Gonna be a good season with my new Funco.
:D http://www.glamisdunes.com/photopost/data/500/805bohica2-med.jpg

Trailer Park Casanova
09-13-2003, 07:03 AM
bohica:
Time to get ready for the duneing season anywayCan't wait for duneing season to start. First weekend in October will be our first trip. Gonna be a good season with my new Funco.
:D http://www.glamisdunes.com/photopost/data/500/805bohica2-med.jpg Awsum machine Bohica, awsum!!!!!!!!
You're going to have an outstanding duning season.
Just bought the son a Yami 450 Quad.
A sand car is in the future for sure.