PDA

View Full Version : Where is everyone meeting up for OP6????????

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-13-2003, 08:03 AM
I would like to know where everybody is meeting up for op6? I dont want to be driving around like a jackass while everyone is out partying. We will be arriving on friday. Where is everyone going to be on saturday morning?
[ June 13, 2003, 09:03 AM: Message edited by: 396_WAYS_TO_SPIT ]

hot_diggity_dog
06-13-2003, 08:10 AM
I would like to know where everybody is meeting up for op6? I dont want to be driving around like a jackass while everyone is out partying. We will be arriving on friday. Where is everyone going to be on saturday morning? 396,
I heard we are meeting down by the water next to Jordy's van? :rolleyes:
HDD :cool:

Party Cat
06-13-2003, 08:12 AM
hot_diggity_dog:
I would like to know where everybody is meeting up for op6? I dont want to be driving around like a jackass while everyone is out partying. We will be arriving on friday. Where is everyone going to be on saturday morning? 396,
I heard we are meeting down by the water next to Jordy's van? :rolleyes:
HDD :cool: Hey Jordy....ya gonna have that Keg iced up for us :D :D

Cole
06-13-2003, 08:29 AM
fire me an e-mail to ...i'll need to start pretty early sat cause the pontoon tops out at no more than 12mph!!just fast enough to get us
from point A to point B usually without spilling a drop of beer!!!Cole

gigamurph
06-13-2003, 08:35 AM
".....driving around like a jackass....."-396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
.....and knowin' where everyone is gonna meet is gonna magically make a diff? :p
Just goofin' w/ya dude! :D
[ June 13, 2003, 09:35 AM: Message edited by: gigamurph ]

JetBoatRich
06-13-2003, 08:43 AM
RiverDave:
396_WAYS_TO_SPIT:
I would like to know where everybody is meeting up for op6? I dont want to be driving around like a jackass while everyone is out partying. We will be arriving on friday. Where is everyone going to be on saturday morning?
396 The e-mail is coming soon 396.. Were still workin on some shiznit.. :)
R Trying to complete the plan there RD eek!

Jordy
06-13-2003, 08:48 AM
JetBoatRich:
Trying to complete the plan there RD eek! I am sure glad you posted that because without you and that very important post I'm sure the emails never would have gotten out and the whole party would have been up in the air. Thanks for that important message. :D

cyclone
06-13-2003, 09:01 AM
somebody save me a good parking spot in the cove!

JetBoatRich
06-13-2003, 09:42 AM
jordanpaulk:
JetBoatRich:
Trying to complete the plan there RD eek! I am sure glad you posted that because without you and that very important post I'm sure the emails never would have gotten out and the whole party would have been up in the air. Thanks for that important message. :D Right back at you Jordy eek! following your foot steps

Jordy
06-13-2003, 09:43 AM
JetBoatRich:
Right back at you Jordy eek! following your foot steps Yeah, whatever. You know, you might try and at least post something worthwhile, oh say once a month, but that would be pushing it, how about once a year?

Jordy
06-13-2003, 09:53 AM
RiverDave:
Jordy are you pissed because he has a higher post count then you?
RD Stars and post count don't mean shit. Someone told me that once upon a time. But posting for the sake of posting is just ****in' silly.

Beautiful Noise
06-13-2003, 10:04 AM
I hope this Doesn't look Silly, My Post Count is way Behind :rolleyes: :)
Steve

Jordy
06-13-2003, 10:11 AM
Beautiful Noise:
I hope this Doesn't look Silly, My Post Count is way Behind :rolleyes: :)
Steve Kind of like your 37 1/2 mile an hour boat huh Steve? :D :D :D

FastTimmy
06-13-2003, 10:15 AM
I'm planing the early morning sand bar run. Maybe even up to golden shores if I can find some runners!!
Then I guess some channel cruisen until PARTY TIME!!

Beautiful Noise
06-13-2003, 10:16 AM
OK......OK....So I haven't told the Complete Truth about that so I stretched it alittle I'm sorry I was just trying to make me sound as fast as everybody else in here,You really want to know ok here goes it's really more like 32 1/2mph I thought I could fudge the extra 5mph with out anybody Questioning it I should of known better :D :D :D
Steve

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-13-2003, 10:43 AM
I'm sure glad were all on the same page :D I figured the question asked was very important wink

Beautiful Noise
06-13-2003, 10:47 AM
396_WAYS_TO_SPIT:
I'm sure glad were all on the same page :D I figured the question asked was very important wink
396 It's a good Question but I don't think anybody has the answer yet since nobody know's where this is being held as far as which end of the Lake or Cove,Time will Tell I guess. I'm driving up from Parker so i'll be meeting at the Nearist Ramp to this Shin-Dig :D
Steve

JetBoatRich
06-13-2003, 10:47 AM
I believe RD said a e-mail would fly out sometime in the near future.
Anybody want to meet on the water for breakfast?

Beautiful Noise
06-13-2003, 10:49 AM
JetBoatRich
Anybody want to meet on the water for breakfast? [/QB]You bring a stove,I'll take my Egg's over easy Toast lighty Toasted and a Silver to wash it down with :D Shall we say around 10:30 :D
Steve

Party Cat
06-13-2003, 10:59 AM
JetBoatRich:
Anybody want to meet on the water for breakfast? Ahhhh.....that was me that said they'd be going out on Monday......unless you're gonna be a lucky bastard and are leaving before then.....in which case ya need to send me an email or PM so I can get ya the info before ya leave......

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
06-13-2003, 07:34 PM
bump

Mandelon
06-13-2003, 07:40 PM
Party Cat:
JetBoatRich:
Anybody want to meet on the water for breakfast? Ahhhh.....that was me that said they'd be going out on Monday......unless you're gonna be a lucky bastard and are leaving before then.....in which case ya need to send me an email or PM so I can get ya the info before ya leave...... Hey! I leave for Parker on Tuesday afternoon, :D :D will they really be out on Monday???

Party Cat
06-13-2003, 08:05 PM
No worries....I'll make sure ya get the info...

nodigg
06-13-2003, 09:13 PM
396_WAYS_TO_SPIT:
396 Hittin' the Sandbar Friday afternoon and Saturday morning before the event. Nooner at where ever OP6c winds up. Guess I better get some gas.

Napanutt
06-13-2003, 09:33 PM
I'm arriving Thurs.night...If the water conditions aren't that bad for my type of boat I'd really like to take a putt to sandbar and check it out...have never been there but definitely would like to check it out...look for me and "Hook a brotha up..." http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/96472883124hjIJhD_ph-med.jpg

gigamurph
06-13-2003, 11:26 PM
".....unless you're gonna be a lucky bastard and are leaving before then....."-Party Cat
AAAAAHHHHH.....Lucky Bastard= da gig for one! Are you guys still p**sed 'cause I p**sed in your beers? :p

Beautiful Noise
06-13-2003, 11:33 PM
gigamurph:
Are you guys still p**sed 'cause I p**sed in your beers? p [/QB]I didnt Realize you could do that laying Face down :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :)
Steve

gigamurph
06-13-2003, 11:42 PM
Beautiful Noise:
gigamurph:
Are you guys still p**sed 'cause I p**sed in your beers? p I didnt Realize you could do that laying Face down :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :)
Steve [/QB]You smarta**! You know I can't lay face down! Well, at least w/o rockin'!
Go to bed oldman. You're gonna need your energies next weekend! :D

Beautiful Noise
06-13-2003, 11:49 PM
gigamurph:
Go to bed oldman. You're gonna need your energies next weekend! D [/QB]If I get to much Sleep I won't be able to take my Nap Tomorrow,And you know how US Old Guy's need our Nap's
:D :D Beside's I'll be in Parker next Thursday Night so I can Rest up all day Friday to be ready for Saturday :)
Steve

gigamurph
06-14-2003, 07:53 AM
Beautiful Noise:
gigamurph:
Go to bed oldman. You're gonna need your energies next weekend! D If I get to much Sleep I won't be able to take my Nap Tomorrow,And you know how US Old Guy's need our Nap's
:D :D Beside's I'll be in Parker next Thursday Night so I can Rest up all day Friday to be ready for Saturday :)
Steve [/QB]Rest up on Fri. my a**! Ya better get up to Havasu and join the rest of us premature ejacu.....uh.....I mean arrivals! If ya wanna get an early start, let us know where and when we can pick ya up in the "little boat that would"!
:p :D
BTW, if ya do want us to pick ya up, be sure to wear your "HI! My name is Beautiful Noise and my mommy dresses me funny!" t-shirt! Ya won't have any problem recognizin' the "big guy in a little boat", as RD refers! I don't stop and pick everyone up that's standin' on the dox wavin' at me. I just wave back and then realize that they're not wavin' at me and tell the ol' lady to put her top back on! So wear that shirt! :p
[ June 14, 2003, 09:00 AM: Message edited by: gigamurph ]

Beautiful Noise
06-14-2003, 08:50 AM
Shirt what is this a Dress-Up Affair?Just look for the Old Guy standing on the Dock with his Tie-Dyed trunk's and i'll be the guy next to Him :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D You going to be on Havasu friday?I'll be on Parker Friday myself :D
Steve

riverliver
06-14-2003, 08:59 AM
Beautiful Noise:
Shirt what is this a Dress-Up Affair?Just look for the Old Guy standing on the Dock with his Tie-Dyed trunk's and i'll be the guy next to Him :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D You going to be on Havasu friday?I'll be on Parker Friday myself :D
Steve I will also be on Parker friday stop by the sandbar (north) and have a cold one http://www.havasudoug.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/beer.gif

gigamurph
06-14-2003, 11:25 AM
Beautiful Noise:
Steve H**l yeah! The boss and I are headin' up Monday AM, checkin' in at the LBR that afternoon, gettin' some water time in Monday ahternoon and Tuesday, headin' back to Hemet Wednesday AM for the first Grandson's Kindergarten graduation, headin' back to Havasu that evenin', stoppin' off at Bluewater for one of the best damn Cajun blackened ribeyes I've ever had (anyone want to join us), gettin' wet again on Thursady, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, AND Monday! Geezus! I just love these vacations where I don't have to be anywhere and do anything!
:p

mtndewdrops
06-14-2003, 05:56 PM
I will be picking my boat up at Parker Thursday Night on the way to Havasu. Anybody going to the channel on Friday???

Mandelon
06-14-2003, 08:52 PM
WooooHooooo leaving for Parker on Tuesday afternoon and will be at Bluewater till Friday....then to Havasu for Fri and Sat.
I will see you guys there.

JetBoatRich
06-14-2003, 08:55 PM
Mandelon:
WooooHooooo leaving for Parker on Tuesday afternoon and will be at Bluewater till Friday....then to Havasu for Fri and Sat.
I will see you guys there. Good to see you again,have fun at the Blue River. I will be there the following week :D

gigamurph
06-14-2003, 11:36 PM
mtndewdrops:
I will be picking my boat up at Parker Thursday Night on the way to Havasu. Anybody going to the channel on Friday??? Several times,most likely! Look for a big a** dude in a little orange and white boat w/ a little black thingamajig hangin'of the back! If ya get real close, there's an "unofficial" OP6C sticker on the motor Just under the power head) and an HTM memeorial sticker on the port side of the transom. Better yet, just yell for gig at each orange and white boat ya see! Should be good for a few laughs and a h**luva lot of F**K YOUS!
:p
BTW; we hope tohave a slip at London Bridge Resort since that's where we're stayin'!
[ June 15, 2003, 12:37 AM: Message edited by: gigamurph ]

SCUBA STEVE
06-15-2003, 07:13 AM
mtndewdrops:
I will be picking my boat up at Parker Thursday Night on the way to Havasu. Anybody going to the channel on Friday??? We should be in the channel friday late afternoon. We are going to launch, cruise around, attempt to wake board, hit the channel then start to drink my ass off. :D

Mandelon
06-16-2003, 05:19 AM
Steve, we'll be there on Friday...with Tecates... :cool:

JetBoatRich
06-16-2003, 05:37 AM
We will be in Havasu Thursday night, crusing the channel Friday afternoon. We will be looking for you Steve, Mandelon and others. :cool:

hot_diggity_dog
06-16-2003, 06:03 AM
We will be in Havasu Thursday night, crusing the channel Friday afternoon. We will be looking for you Steve, Mandelon and others. I'll be right in the middle of the mix on Friday in the channel. :D :D :D
HDD :cool:

Sandbar Mike
06-16-2003, 06:09 AM
nodigg:
396_WAYS_TO_SPIT:
396 Hittin' the Sandbar Friday afternoon and Saturday morning before the event. Nooner at where ever OP6c winds up. Guess I better get some gas. Nodigg,
I'll look for you friday afternoon, got to do some work on the house but planning on making a sandbar run at about 3:00pm, Haven't seen you up there sinse the Cheetah Regatta :D

Hustler
06-16-2003, 06:32 AM
JetBoatRich:
We will be in Havasu Thursday night, crusing the channel Friday afternoon. We will be looking for you Steve, Mandelon and others. :cool: Hey Rich is your boat going to ready?

JetBoatRich
06-16-2003, 06:52 AM
Hustler:
JetBoatRich:
We will be in Havasu Thursday night, crusing the channel Friday afternoon. We will be looking for you Steve, Mandelon and others. :cool: Hey Rich is your boat going to ready? At this time it looks good, Bruce is almost done. Maybe tomorrow night we drop the engine in eek!

Skullinator
06-18-2003, 11:32 AM
i have to go back to work now