PDA

View Full Version : Perris saturday anyone ???

JustMVG
01-31-2003, 11:44 AM
The wife and the three boat washers would like to go to the lake on Saturday 2/1 i was thinking Perris, and if anyone would like to meet up and just hang out let us know. Hope to see ya Mike VG and Family...

PUMP 'HER'
01-31-2003, 01:15 PM
yeah I was thinking of heading out there for a while. If I can haul by but out of bed that is. talk to the g/f about it and she doesn't wnat to get up real early and she is usualy the motivater around here but maybe we'll see ya out there. Blue and white Commander jet, black expedition. Got a lil one here too (shes 3) but she aint no boat washer, thinks she some kind of princess or something. :rolleyes:

JustMVG
02-01-2003, 01:51 AM
Hope to see you there, this is the truck , see ya Mike VG http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/dsc_172.JPG

PlayTime
02-01-2003, 10:00 PM
Did you end up going if so whats the boat look like i may have seen it there.

JustMVG
02-01-2003, 10:05 PM
Sorry , but no we didn't make it, my kids didn't get the chores they needed to get done, done, so no go, but maybe Sunday... how was it today? Was it crowded? Thanks Mike VG

PlayTime
02-01-2003, 10:24 PM
It was pretty crowded, some fishing compition thing was going on. Lots of boats just floating out there, that kinda sucked. Weather was sweet though. Whats the speed limit on that lake. I kept it at 30 to be safe. However the boat doesnt like that speed, it wants to go faster.

JustMVG
02-01-2003, 10:27 PM
Yeah i don't know if it's the boat that doesn't like the 30 limit or my foot.... 30mph is just getting started... See ya Mike VG

PUMP 'HER'
02-02-2003, 07:27 AM
Almost made itout. Dead batteries when we got there, but got 2 new ones and gonna try again today I think. I'm pretty sure the speed limit on the lake is 35, but dont trust me.

24RODjr
02-02-2003, 09:23 PM
PlayTime:
It was pretty crowded, some fishing compition thing was going on. Lots of boats just floating out there, that kinda sucked. Weather was sweet though. Whats the speed limit on that lake. I kept it at 30 to be safe. However the boat doesnt like that speed, it wants to go faster. Your boat goes faster than 30? Oooooohhh...only with other people behind the wheel :D
Have you hit "68" yet?