PDA

View Full Version : Have I been gone to long?

Hotcrusader76
01-07-2003, 04:18 PM
So RD is moving in with MillerJ19 and MJ19? Since when...

MJ19
01-07-2003, 04:21 PM
Hotcrusader76:
So RD is moving in with MillerJ19 and MJ19? Since when... I'm not even sure how it happened...I just got wind of it via this board...I guess RD is coming to do Miller's ironing or something like that? :p

Hotcrusader76
01-07-2003, 04:22 PM
Ironing???? What the....
So what are you going to do now? :D

MJ19
01-07-2003, 04:30 PM
same thing as before :D

Jordy
01-07-2003, 04:31 PM
I thought you were moving into my back guesthouse??? :D :D :D

Hotcrusader76
01-07-2003, 04:33 PM
Just sipping the Vino' and gazing away? That's cool in my book.
Sure wish Jewels and I were closer. Those are some of the reasons why I like Texas so much. It's quiet (not hunting season though), I can hunt, and check the stars out....without a scope it's so dark. But the vino' is replaced with some good ole'Lonestar Light :D

MJ19
01-07-2003, 04:35 PM
What do you mean closer? :confused: Don't you live together?

Hotcrusader76
01-07-2003, 04:37 PM
To you silly

Hotcrusader76
01-07-2003, 04:39 PM
I wish you could train Jewels on how to sip wine. I took her to a wine tasteing and she couldn't even make it to the ports. Oh well, it was probably best she didn't. She was so tipsey I thought they were going to charge us more for having fun...LOL...
As long as she can talk she's happy, wine or not....or wait a minute...she always whines :D

Jordy
01-07-2003, 04:44 PM
Hotcrusader76:
As long as she can talk she's happy, wine or not....or wait a minute...she always whines :D Seeing how she has a screen name and posts regularly on here, I have to ask... are you deliberatly trying to dig yourself into a hole or is it just happening naturally? :D
As far as the steering wheel issue, go with a chrome lowrider chain model... those are way nice. :D
Like this one:
http://www.lovelylowrider.com/wheelstem.jpg
These are nice here:
http://www.lovelylowrider.com/steeringwheels.jpg

Hotcrusader76
01-07-2003, 04:51 PM
Damn! I forgot about Jordy...
One minute it's 78Eliminator now Jordy...
Ok...ok...ok...if ya must know why the steering wheel is what it is.....
My old boat a 76 Tahiti had this hideous steering wheel, so I replaced it. Then when my pump went tits up and the BBF cracked a head, I sold her off to a dude in Nebraska. So since the only thing worth anything on that boat was the steering wheel, I took it with me. Then when I bought the Crusader due to it's nice hull and full stringers, I thought ::::shit:::: why not replace the shoddy wheel on it with my new one from the Tahiti...
Then the ***boat flaming began....
Well the latest addition to the cockpit was my Rex Marine bucket control and cable which I love. Next comes the wheel. I will be calling Mike soon for one.
Geeeze......
Now does anyone need a steering wheel? :D

Jordy
01-07-2003, 05:05 PM
Hotcrusader76:
Damn! I forgot about Jordy...
Now does anyone need a steering wheel? :D Forgot about Jordy??? WTF??? :confused:
And I have a buddy building a sand rail who keeps bugging me for the wheel off the Disco Pimp Schiada, maybe I'll just have him call you instead. It is off a buggy right? :D

MJ19
01-07-2003, 05:07 PM
Hotcrusader76:
I wish you could train Jewels on how to sip wine. I took her to a wine tasteing and she couldn't even make it to the ports. Oh well, it was probably best she didn't. She was so tipsey I thought they were going to charge us more for having fun...LOL...
As long as she can talk she's happy, wine or not....or wait a minute...she always whines :D Bring her up...let's start a wine tasting weekend event! :D

Hotcrusader76
01-07-2003, 05:24 PM
Well her and I are driving to Baker, CA to do a business transaction Jan 18th. Maybe we can cruise over for the night and leave Sunday AM?
I am picking up a MATCO tool box from a guy in Baker who bought some carbs from me. Since we were up there...
~Ty
P.S. I think the world of ya Jordy... :D
[ January 07, 2003, 05:25 PM: Message edited by: Hotcrusader76 ]

MJ19
01-08-2003, 01:26 PM
Hotcrusader76:
Well her and I are driving to Baker, CA to do a business transaction Jan 18th. Maybe we can cruise over for the night and leave Sunday AM?
I am picking up a MATCO tool box from a guy in Baker who bought some carbs from me. Since we were up there...
~Ty
P.S. I think the world of ya Jordy... :D From the map I'm looking at Baker is off of the 15...and near Vegas...correct me if I'm wrong. If that is the Baker you are talking about we are pretty far off the path you'll be taking. :( However, you're welcome to come visit and stay with us if you want to drive the extra miles. :D