PDA

View Full Version : Lake Elsinore 3/21/03 (Friday)

Kwicherbichen
03-17-2003, 10:26 PM
I'll be out at Lake Elsinore this Friday from 9:00am to ? shooting pictures of models and boats for my website. If you are off on Friday and want to hangout, I may need an extra boat or two.

Havasu Doug
03-18-2003, 10:51 AM
I'm going to miss this by one day. :( I'll be there Saturday.

shockwaveharry
03-18-2003, 11:20 AM
I'll try to be there friday afternoon for a shakedown run if I'm ready.

77charger
03-18-2003, 06:08 PM
if for some miracle i can get out of work early a maybe

Eric455
03-18-2003, 06:23 PM
we will be their on sunday. we will be tuning the elim for the 1st time. cant wait
eric

01RENEGADE
03-18-2003, 07:41 PM
I am off fri and was thinking of going out for a while to run the boat with some new mods I have made.Maybe will see you thier I will know for sure on thurs. Where will you launch from?

Kwicherbichen
03-19-2003, 01:28 AM
01RENEGADE:
I am off fri and was thinking of going out for a while to run the boat with some new mods I have made.Maybe will see you thier I will know for sure on thurs. Where will you launch from? Lake Elsinore Marina (Marina West?). I'll keep an eye open for a renegade.
So far I have about 3-5 boats that will be there just for the picture deal but xtras are welcome. wink

WILD LAVEY
03-19-2003, 01:37 AM
brian, if i dont work thurs night, ill be out there fri.

Kwicherbichen
03-19-2003, 01:50 AM
WILD LAVEY:
brian, if i dont work thurs night, ill be out there fri. Right on! If you come the girls will only want to take pictures on your boat :D Hopefully we'll see ya there

Harlem
03-19-2003, 08:55 PM
Let me see what I can do! I will try to make it out! I would like to get some good pictures of my boat!

Kwicherbichen
03-20-2003, 10:15 AM
I just want to be clear on something. If any boat that I want to feature as "Boat of the Month" shows up, I will personally take the pictures and not the photographer. His prmary responsibility is to take pictures of the girls.
I have received a few emails about the photographer taking pictures of their boat for personal use. I hadn't talked to him about it but I can Friday morning. Perhaps when he is not shooting the girls he can take pictures of boats only at a small fee? Anything I shoot with my digital camera will always be free. wink
Now that I have seen an interest in having pitures of personal boats taken, I will try to make every effort possible to have some "boats only" time in the next shoot.

Rubths
03-20-2003, 12:43 PM
Kwicherbichen havent talked to you since last season, didnt know you lived in the area either. Let me know when your going out on a weekend and SDMikey and I will hook up with ya.
Do your girls need anything? Id be happy to take care of any needs they may have tomarow!!!!

Kwicherbichen
03-20-2003, 02:08 PM
Rubths:
Kwicherbichen havent talked to you since last season, didnt know you lived in the area either. Let me know when your going out on a weekend and SDMikey and I will hook up with ya.
Do your girls need anything? Id be happy to take care of any needs they may have tomarow!!!! Need anything devil They may need someone to hold up a beach towel while they change from bikini to bikini. :D Never mind, that's my job. Other than that, I'm bringing snacks & refreshments. As it turns out, I may be 2 models short.