PDA

View Full Version : Paging HBJET

HotHallet
08-29-2002, 09:43 AM
Randy- What are you guys doing for Labor day weekend? Leslie and I are in HB once in a while on the weekends to take her dog down to dog beach.
Next time I am down there I will holler at ya. Wherever you and Wendy are for labor day may AC/DC crank loud and proud in every CD player from the truck to the boat to the house to the garage stereo and anywhere and everywhere. Tell your friends and neighbours that life just isn't complete without a little AC/DC.

HBjet
08-29-2002, 10:34 AM
I got the AC/DC covered!
We are going to be in town this weekend. Hustler is comming down from Meth Lab Central to hang out in HB and were going to meet up with Todd and Mike for a little boating Saturday morning. Other then that, I'll be at the local dive bars.
HBjet

Havasu_Dreamin
08-29-2002, 10:40 AM
HBjet:
Hustler is comming down from Meth Lab Central to hang out in HB
HBjetROFLMAO! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy32.gif

Hustler
08-29-2002, 10:43 AM
WTF!! I dont live in landcaster :D

disco_charger
08-30-2002, 06:07 AM
I'm pretty sure Colton is Meth lab central...
Disco

WETDAWG
08-30-2002, 12:39 PM
Wait!!
There are no dive bars in HB!
well, maybe Tumbleweeds, Blackwatch, Lucky Johns too, R place, Fitzgeralds,..........uh sorry your right!
Where is the Coldest beer in HB???????? :D
R Place!

HBjet
08-30-2002, 12:43 PM
WETDAWG:
Wait!!
There are no dive bars in HB!What about The Filling Post, and Shooters?

WETDAWG
08-30-2002, 12:47 PM
Shoot! :D I forgot about those two
what about that place off of Adams and Beach. Used to be a lingere bar that's a dive
I LOVE it wink

future boater
08-30-2002, 01:00 PM
there is only one quality that makes a bar a dive. warm beer. dont mind that toohthless girl in the back. a few more on those ice cold beers, shell look better!

HBjet
08-30-2002, 02:20 PM
WETDAWG:
Shoot! :D I forgot about those two
what about that place off of Adams and Beach. Used to be a lingere bar that's a dive
I LOVE it wink Off Adam's and Beach is The Den! A sports bar. I went there once and people told me there were good looking bartenders........Not!
Anyone remember that bar at Yorktown and Beach, I think it was called TC's. There was some blond that worked there, and a few bucks here and there she would flash you anything you wanted to see. Now it's gone and a Wallgreens is there. :(
HBjet

HBjet
08-30-2002, 02:23 PM
Outside of HB......what about Sugars? Those places are so much fun. Kinda like going to a circus. It's like the further you get from the beach, the crazier they are.
Anyone remember the Humdinger?
HBjet

RiverToysJas
08-30-2002, 03:08 PM
HBjet:
Anyone remember the Humdinger?
Oh yeah, that was the bar I went to when I turned 21, My Dad took me to the one on VV and Cerritos!
Good Times!!!

Windy
08-30-2002, 08:14 PM
We will be out in full effect in HB...if your not afried to come out and play call HBjet on his cell, and get your drink on.
Cheers,
MissHBjet

sandblasted
08-30-2002, 10:32 PM
Hustler:
WTF!! I dont live in landcaster :D Baggin on Lancaster! Don't you know this is God's country out here?
Of course God has forgotten about it but even he is entitled to a mistake . wink

sandblasted
08-30-2002, 10:34 PM
Hustler:
WTF!! I dont live in landcaster :D Baggin on Lancaster! Don't you know this is God's country out here?
Of course God has forgotten about it but even he is entitled to a mistake . wink

disco_charger
08-30-2002, 10:46 PM
Disco is proud to say, not only has he been to several Humdinger's, but Disco has an authentic Humdinger T-shirt.

JetBoatRich
08-31-2002, 07:06 AM
sandblasted:
Hustler:
Of course God has forgotten about it but even he is entitled to a mistake . wink It also keeps us out of the bigger city crap inclding traffic.

THOR
08-31-2002, 07:58 AM
Is you saying we city-folk have problem of the big size? wink

WETDAWG
09-02-2002, 10:18 AM
There is a TC up off of either main or Garfield east of Beach
I remember that girl wink
Wasn't her name GINA? :p
You gotta check out Linda at R place on Saturday Night
Used to work at sugars Not as cute as MissHBJET but after a few beers. :cool:
MONDAY Pot luck at R place :D
[ September 02, 2002, 11:18 AM: Message edited by: WETDAWG ]

BBTAHITI
09-02-2002, 10:47 AM
This is obviously dating myself :D , but at least I got my whoring around in before it got deadly.
http://home.earthlink.net/~mwbbstang/redonion.jpg

77charger
09-02-2002, 08:45 PM
oh shit red onion days i remember them had a friend who worked the door there in hh i was 19-20 always got me and a buddy in for 21.

HotHallet
09-03-2002, 11:54 AM
Dive bars Rule! Sorry I missed the weekend. I was at Mead getting bounced around on the rough water. There is a place by my house called the Bounty Room. Two dollar schooners, leather, lots of smoke, Harley's out front, the whole nine yards. It's a great place to go when you want to feel really good about yourself.

flat broke
09-03-2002, 02:25 PM
HotHallet,
The name sound familliar, but I can't place the location. Do you ever check out the Crest? Not too bad, and if you're lucky there will be a cheesy metal band playing one night during the week. Though that was a couple years ago now that I think about it. Shit,I need to get out more.
So we're still a go for Thursday night at El Paso right?
Chris