PDA

View Full Version : Blythe for the 4th of July?

beached 1
05-12-2003, 09:49 AM
Anyone got plans for the 4th yet? I'll be at my lil casa in Mayflower.

JetBoatRich
05-12-2003, 10:13 AM
Blythe for the 4th, are you serious :confused:
Just messing with you, my brother-in-law lives there. The last few years he helps with the fire work show in Blythe.
We will be in Laughlin :cool:

beached 1
05-12-2003, 10:33 AM
JetBoatRich:
The last few years he helps with the fire work show in Blythe.
Is he the guy who lights the gas can on fire or the one who throws it in the air?
:D

HotHallet
05-12-2003, 11:16 AM
Beached - Are you going to be in Blythe for memorial? I will be at Mayflower with some friends.

Hustler
05-12-2003, 11:23 AM
beached 1:
JetBoatRich:
The last few years he helps with the fire work show in Blythe.
Is he the guy who lights the gas can on fire or the one who throws it in the air?
:D Now thats some funny shit :D :D :D

beached 1
05-12-2003, 11:52 AM
HotHallet:
Beached - Are you going to be in Blythe for memorial? I will be at Mayflower with some friends. Probably not. I've got trip to havasu planned for the following weekend.

Cs19
05-13-2003, 08:47 PM
ill be in blythe. other side of the dam though, only a few miles up from mayflower. my boats not ready but we may have my dads southwind tunnell and my friends cp tunnell on the water for some sat. night drags. :) cant wait, going memorial too and the weekend after.

beached 1
05-13-2003, 08:55 PM
cs19:
ill be in blythe. other side of the dam though, only a few miles up from mayflower. my boats not ready but we may have my dads southwind tunnell and my friends cp tunnell on the water for some sat. night drags. :) cant wait, going memorial too and the weekend after. I'm going to run up there sat night and check out some racing (if I'm Ok to drive of course). Maybe we can hook up for a coolie or 2.

Cs19
05-14-2003, 08:59 AM
absolutly!

beached 1
05-14-2003, 10:12 AM
Cool. I'll shoot you a pm sometime before

HotHallet
05-14-2003, 12:37 PM
I thought you were not going to be there on Memorial Beached.

beached 1
05-14-2003, 02:42 PM
cs19:
ill be in blythe. other side of the dam though, only a few miles up from mayflower. my boats not ready but we may have my dads southwind tunnell and my friends cp tunnell on the water for some sat. night drags. :) cant wait, going memorial too and the weekend after. Hot hallett
I thought he was saying he was going to be out there for Memorial and the 4th.
I wish I could make it out for Memorial, but I'll be packing for a trip to Havasu, leaving on the 29th most likely. Let me know then next time you are planning to roll out there so we can hook up.

HotHallet
05-14-2003, 03:33 PM
Beached- Probably wont be until July. Maybe I can head out there on the weekend of the 4th. June is booked up solid with work related trips and I am hitting the Hallet regatta in Mead on June 14th. Then I head to the Commander Regatta on June 20-22 to cover for an article in truckin', then to Carlisle, Pennsylvania for another event the last weekend in June. Maybe the second weekend in July I can get out there.

beached 1
05-14-2003, 07:59 PM
If ya get a wild hair for the 4th, no worries. The wife decided to take the kids up to Portland OR that weekend, so it hit me. Hell, I'll go to the river! wooohoo!