PDA

View Full Version : the unoffical DCB mini regatta....

TOBTEK
02-10-2003, 05:17 PM
OK, so how does one of these dates work for all of the pep's that want to attend the unofficial/DCB mini regatta......was wanting to do it either MAY 3rd, MAY17th, or MAY31st. just a casual weekend on the parker strip with a bunch of pep's with killer DCB's. I will help try to put this together. anyone, anyone?
RACINGRASCAL?....KAB?....CHARLIE?....JM2DRIVER?... ..WALTERSCAMP?....EXTREME22?....MRBROWN?....ZARGO? .....XFACTOR?.......who else with a DCB wants to attend?

Boatmaster
02-10-2003, 05:27 PM
I take it my DCB rigged Daytona does'nt cut it anymore?? Fine I see how it is!!!

mbrown2
02-10-2003, 05:28 PM
I vote for the 3rd or 17th.

TOBTEK
02-10-2003, 05:36 PM
Boatmaster:
I take it my DCB rigged Daytona does'nt cut it anymore?? Fine I see how it is!!! I know where you can get a ride on a 2003 MACH22 with a badass 300X, light lay-up, cool white/gray/black gell scheme. I think you could even car pool! :D

TOBTEK
02-10-2003, 05:38 PM
mbrown2:
I vote for the 3rd or 17th. either one IM in! But I also say mid month. May 17th sounds good to me!

riverliver
02-10-2003, 05:47 PM
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Havasu_and_The_River/SVO_540_in_the_Channel.JPG
Maybe SVO540 will show up ? idea

Sandbar Junkies
02-10-2003, 06:16 PM
Let us know what weekend you pick and I will bring Charley's old boat out to play.

TOBTEK
02-10-2003, 06:19 PM
Sandbar Junkies:
Let us know what weekend you pick and I will bring Charley's old boat out to play. will it be ready? as of Tuesday there was a big-ole hole in the front of it! :D

dcb carrera
02-10-2003, 06:30 PM
I might be interested. It sounds like fun, let me know the date.

Sandbar Junkies
02-10-2003, 06:54 PM
Hey Tobtek that big hole will someday have a couple of cup holders and lounge chairs in it. Dave told me that people enjoyed cutting on this boat so I had Dave put some lines down and let his guys give it a shot,did they cut inside the lines? The boat should be done the first of March or so.

TOBTEK
02-10-2003, 08:15 PM
Sandbar Junkies:
Hey Tobtek that big hole will someday have a couple of cup holders and lounge chairs in it. Dave told me that people enjoyed cutting on this boat so I had Dave put some lines down and let his guys give it a shot,did they cut inside the lines? The boat should be done the first of March or so. ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT IT? I have a buddy that wants it if you bow out. :D

jm2drvr
02-10-2003, 08:20 PM
the 3rd for me, but my vaca doens't start til the 4th, so I could make it for one day.

TOBTEK
02-11-2003, 08:11 AM
jm2drvr:
the 3rd for me, but my vaca doens't start til the 4th, so I could make it for one day. works for me as well....just need everyone/most everyone to agree on a date......tobtek

kab
02-11-2003, 08:31 AM
May 3rd looks good to me, but either date I'll take the little dingy to parker and get beat up in the chop. :D

mbrown2
02-11-2003, 09:03 AM
I am good with the 3rd.

Charley
02-11-2003, 09:06 AM
what happend to the weekend between the 3rd and 17th? LMAO...... I'll go for the 3rd if thats the concensus but I hope she's ready, and no laughing......I'll be getting used to her!!!! :D

Charley
02-11-2003, 09:07 AM
should we try to catch RD and the op6 thread... I think we are 560 posts behind LMAO pig_flyi

XTRM22
02-11-2003, 09:48 AM
I think the 3rd will work for me. Parker? isn't that the place we drive by on the way to Havasu? LOL, no offense The 3rd is about the only open weekend in May for me, so if that works there'll be at least 1 old slow DCB Vee. :D
Chuck

TOBTEK
02-11-2003, 09:54 AM
Charley:
what happend to the weekend between the 3rd and 17th? LMAO...... I'll go for the 3rd if thats the concensus but I hope she's ready, and no laughing......I'll be getting used to her!!!! :D I want to see you put that beast back on the trailer eek! I thought I was bad untill I saw the guy from DCB putting the F26 back on the trailer(not saying any names wink ) the 29 should be real fun......good times, good times :D

TOBTEK
02-11-2003, 09:56 AM
everyone is saying the 3rd, should we make the call and make it OFFICIAL? works for me......what do ya all say?

XFactor
02-11-2003, 10:00 AM
No can do for me on the weekend of the 3rd. Work commitments are in the way. Any other dates work. If you finalize on the 3rd, you may check room avaliability. Cinco de mayo weekend gets kind of crazy.

XFactor
02-11-2003, 10:06 AM
I'm confused on the dates for the BBSP. Two weekends are floating around on the forum. Is it 4/18-20 or 4/25-27. I know everday is a BBSP, but which one is the real party!

TOBTEK
02-11-2003, 11:26 AM
RiverDave:
I'm almost possitive it's on the 25th - 27th. (BBSP)
RD I think RD is correct. it was orig on the weekend of the 19th when I could go, now its on for the 25-27th when I will be at work.....whatever! :mad:

Boatmaster
02-11-2003, 01:20 PM
Xfactor the BBSP is the 25-27 for sure, I just booked my room today for those dates after hearing it straight from Barney. I said it before and I'll say it again bring that new boat we all want to see it. Tob your killing me with this I can't go because I have to work talk! After all who was the A HOLE that got them to change the date anyway. OOPS

Screaming Pete
02-11-2003, 01:30 PM
TOBTEK:
OK, so how does one of these dates work for all of the pep's that want to attend the unofficial/DCB mini regatta......was wanting to do it either MAY 3rd, MAY17th, or MAY31st. just a casual weekend on the parker strip with a bunch of pep's with killer DCB's. I will help try to put this together. anyone, anyone?
RACINGRASCAL?....KAB?....CHARLIE?....JM2DRIVER?... ..WALTERSCAMP?....EXTREME22?....MRBROWN?....ZARGO? .....XFACTOR?.......who else with a DCB wants to attend? Damm, Tobtek, Screaming Pete and company are feeling like forgotten dude, guess I'm just an OJ in the Rum Jungle... cry

kab
02-11-2003, 01:43 PM
Toby- How about some time in August, no big weekends in august and that way Charley will have him boat(maybe :D ) May might be a little busy for all the new guys getting their new rides.

XFactor
02-11-2003, 01:50 PM
BoatMaster,
I'll be there for the BBSP. I'll trailer down to Parker daily (BBSP weekend) to check out all the hot new rides for 2003. Are you going to attend the OS2-V?

Boatmaster
02-11-2003, 02:32 PM
You are going to Parker everyday? Just to make sure you do know The BBSP is on Havasu in Speed Alley? Whats OS2 V? Can't wait to see your new ride, that was my boat next to yours in the rigging stall at Dave's getting the new interior.

TOBTEK
02-11-2003, 03:16 PM
Screaming Pete:
TOBTEK:
RACINGRASCAL?....KAB?....CHARLIE?....JM2DRIVER?... ..WALTERSCAMP?....EXTREME22?....MRBROWN?....ZARGO? .....XFACTOR?.......who else with a DCB wants to attend? Damm, Tobtek, Screaming Pete and company are feeling like forgotten dude, guess I'm just an OJ in the Rum Jungle... cry Dude Pete im sorry! how could I forget the MAN? so, your in right???????????? man im a loser so sorry.

TOBTEK
02-11-2003, 03:21 PM
kab:
Toby- How about some time in August, no big weekends in august and that way Charley will have him boat(maybe :D ) May might be a little busy for all the new guys getting their new rides. Good by me! how does AUGUST 9th weekend sound. IM SURE racingrascal will be done by then.........sorry Andy prob a bad joke.

XFactor
02-11-2003, 03:27 PM
Boatmaster:
You are going to Parker everyday? Just to make sure you do know The BBSP is on Havasu in Speed Alley? Whats OS2 V? Can't wait to see your new ride, that was my boat next to yours in the rigging stall at Dave's getting the new interior. Sorry..........must of been a bad brain fart! I'll be at Havasu for the event. Won't need to drive as far. Your boat looked very clean at DCB. Do you know the guy who has a Eliminator/DCB like yours in Havasu? He and his son own Wizard Billet.

Screaming Pete
02-11-2003, 03:38 PM
TOBTEK:
Screaming Pete:
TOBTEK:
RACINGRASCAL?....KAB?....CHARLIE?....JM2DRIVER?... ..WALTERSCAMP?....EXTREME22?....MRBROWN?....ZARGO? .....XFACTOR?.......who else with a DCB wants to attend? Damm, Tobtek, Screaming Pete and company are feeling like forgotten dude, guess I'm just an OJ in the Rum Jungle... cry Dude Pete im sorry! how could I forget the MAN? so, your in right???????????? man im a loser so sorry. No problem, You set the date I'll be thier and I'll bring some of the Boyz from Mecca(DCB) also :cool:

Boatmaster
02-11-2003, 03:45 PM
Xfactor no I don't know that gut in havasu. Any chance mine is the same boat, I bought it in September at a repo dealer in AZ? I have heard mine was out of Havasu, the old owner's name was Steve.

kab
02-11-2003, 03:46 PM
I say we move the event to havasu, way easier for charley to meet us. Bigger area to let the new f29 stretch her legs with a little speed run, maybe even against my little mach 22 with the drag motors. I top out at 125, I think charley will be faster than that.

Boatmaster
02-11-2003, 03:47 PM
OOPS guy not gut.

XFactor
02-11-2003, 04:25 PM
No not the same guy. I just saw the boat 3 weeks ago in his shop. His shop is right next to E-Ticket Boats. The event I was refering to earlier was OP6-V. I can't get a explanation on the name but the event looks like it's going to be huge.

Boatmaster
02-11-2003, 04:31 PM
I'm trying to go to OP6C, but I live in Nor Cal on the Delta and its along drive to Havasu. Plus I have to sell the wife on me going again so soon after the BBSP. I'm working on the story we'll see.

Charley
02-11-2003, 10:28 PM
I'm all for Parker...screw stretching my legs wink ( no offense Kab, it's actually a Very kind gesture and I do appreciate it) But Parker is where I learned how to be a river rat, where met my wife, where I had my first River sex!!! I'm all for a couple days on Parker... I want a skier sandwich @ Badnoch's for Breakfast and a Toothless smile as I order my wife cherry bombs from the bartender up river :D
Parker is good...besides Dave's being a giver and moving his shin dig out of the neighborhood, I say we bring some DCB into the lil strip of river where it all started wink ....

mbrown2
02-11-2003, 10:30 PM
So it sounds like May 3rd is the date....I am putting it down on my calendar....and Andy's boat better be ready...Hopefully....they will make good progress on Charlie's as well....if not, he might need to drag down the DCB of Pontoons.. :) wink :)

kab
02-12-2003, 07:22 AM
Alright then parker it is. Parker is actually a closer drive for me. And I even know where riverdave's house is in the keys. I guess the date just depends on DCB finishing Charley's boat.

XFactor
02-12-2003, 10:34 AM
Looks like May 3rd is the date. Oh well, maybe another mini in late summer? It sucks having work commitments. Maybe I'll quit my job! Can somebody lend me a buck or two for gas???

jm2drvr
02-12-2003, 10:43 AM
can any of you guys call in sick on monday so we can make it a 3day...charley and I will be there, better yet, take the whole week off and head up to needles on Tuesday with us!

mbrown2
02-12-2003, 10:50 AM
I can call in sck on Monday....oh'shit...did I say that in public...oh'well...and Xfactor I can give a two bucks for gas, but by that time, that might only get you half gallon, so we all might need to take us gas collections....the joys of owning gas guzzlers.. :)

jm2drvr
02-12-2003, 11:00 AM
I just called dave and told him to take out a couple of cup holders in charleys boat and replace them with tip jars for gas...hehehe

LevoeDCB22
02-12-2003, 11:17 AM
Yeah this deal needs to be longer than just Sat/Sun, Vegas supercross is that weekend and Im rolling to Havasu/Parker Mon thru Wed

XTRM22
02-12-2003, 02:09 PM
I should be good for the 3rd, maybe we should make my boat the unofficial host/role taker since at a smokin 65mph, it's the only one nobody will have to work very hard to catch!!! :D
Chuck

MACH26
02-12-2003, 05:49 PM
I'm in either weekend, but how about @ Havasu??

Sandbar Junkies
02-12-2003, 06:38 PM
May works for us Havasu or Parker just let us know when and where.

TOBTEK
02-12-2003, 06:59 PM
Charlie is the 3rd pushing it for your new 29? if so we NEED to push it back a bit! I gotta take care of pop's wink

Charley
02-13-2003, 09:53 PM
TOBTEK:
Charlie is the 3rd pushing it for your new 29? if so we NEED to push it back a bit! I gotta take care of pop's wink POP's?????? wtf I'm only 37!
:D

jm2drvr
02-13-2003, 11:08 PM
37, uh ya right.

TOBTEK
02-14-2003, 07:41 AM
pop's :D hehehehhe. Bryan said your more like 47!