PDA

View Full Version : 8 East is closed

Petrofied
08-29-2003, 11:33 AM
Just heard that 8 East is shut down at Dunbar (in Alpine) due to a brush fire. You might want to check traffic if you're leaving soon. Wouldn't want to get caught in that mess, especially with a boat in tow!
[ August 29, 2003, 12:41 PM: Message edited by: Petrofied ]

Hotcrusader76
08-29-2003, 12:28 PM
Thanks for the info. Thank god I wasn't going to the river this weekend. I'll be at El Cap on Monday with Chris though.
~Ty

Petrofied
08-29-2003, 12:44 PM
Cool - see you there!

FryJet
08-29-2003, 01:17 PM
Hotcrusader76:
Thanks for the info. Thank god I wasn't going to the river this weekend. I'll be at El Cap on Monday with Chris though.
~Ty Im tryin, I found a nice 2 inch crack in the hull under my CF #'s where it transitions from the side to the bottom eek! . I am investigating it as we speak. I will let both of you know later.
F.J.

FryJet
08-29-2003, 01:21 PM
Oh ya, the fire looks to be getting under control but the wind is blowing so we will see. You have to go through Crest to Harbison Canyon and then up to Alpine, its open that way.
F.J.

Petrofied
08-29-2003, 01:32 PM
Im tryin, I found a nice 2 inch crack in the hull under my CF #'s where it transitions from the side to the bottom eek! . I am investigating it as we speak. I will let both of you know later.
F.J. [/QB][/QUOTE]
So stick a little goop in it and let's go! Geez... :D
You're always welcome to ride in hotdog if you want to. Sounds like El Crap is gonna be dead. All the cool people are going to the river.