PDA

View Full Version : For women and children in SD!

78Eliminator
07-24-2002, 12:10 PM
This is totally off topic but I think it's worth sending out. Lots of us have loved ones and children that we want to keep safe and this is something else we can do. The link below is a graphical way to search San Diego County right down to your very own street and it will give you a list and location of known sex offenders. Take a look if you have time. I think it's worth it. With all the news lately about children being raped and murdered it can make you sick.
Scroll to the bottom and click on "I agree to the terms..." and you can search your area. Sorry to be a downer, but I thought this was important. I personally think sex offenders and especially child molester should be put to death on the first offense.
http://www.arjis.org/SDCRPinMapEntry.html
Justin

al cole'holic
07-24-2002, 12:17 PM
Anybody know if they have something like this for other counties?? This is good info to have...

78Eliminator
07-24-2002, 12:19 PM
al cole'holic:
Anybody know if they have something like this for other counties?? This is good info to have...Yeah, try to find your local city web page. If you search around you'll find something close or at least a way to obtain the information.

Chestah Cheetah
07-24-2002, 12:51 PM
78Eliminator:
I personally think sex offenders and especially child molester should be put to death on the first offense.Agreed!
I watched a documentary movie once called "Traces of Death" (not "faces"). It showed a scene from a different country (don't know which) where 3 guys were lined up in front of a wall on their knees blindfolded with maybe 4 or 5 other guys dressed in black with face masks holding AK47's. They executed the 3 guys who raped their daughter/sister personally with blessing from their local government. I love this country and appreciate all I have including my freedom, but you have to admit, in a lot of cases - our laws are way too lenient.

78Eliminator
07-24-2002, 01:04 PM
Chestah Cheetah
I love this country and appreciate all I have including my freedom, but you have to admit, in a lot of cases - our laws are way too lenient.[/QB]Agreed. The first sign of the demise of a society is when children and people in general are no longer valued. We're on our way. This shit needs to stop and needs to be no longer acceptable in any way. I have no sympathy for the guilty; whatever the "excuse" (a bad childhood, mentally challenged or whatever). The fact remains: the excuse doesn't change what he/she is.
I've met too many women (and dated quite a few) that have been raped or molested. The numbers are amazing. It truly scars, if not destroys the soul.
If any of you ever witness something going on or find out a someone you know has performed such an evil act, discard them like yesterday's trash or make them walk with a limp the rest of their life.

Rick Cane
07-24-2002, 01:14 PM
78Eliminator
I've met too many women (and dated quite a few) that have been raped or molested. The numbers are amazing. It truly scars, if not destroys the soul.
Before or after you met them?

Screaming Pete
07-24-2002, 01:15 PM
Justin, Great Post, anything one can do to keep people informend on this topic the better. I have 2 serious sex offenders in my neighborhood and although they are a min of 2 miles from our house I bet they have a car which makes them 2 min from my door and that sucks big time..and I can't even imagine how I'd act if I caught someone hurting a child. :mad: O wait a second YES I DO!!!!
Screaming Pete

Her454
07-24-2002, 03:44 PM
Great topic! This came up last year on the Glamis.com site when the SD girl dissapeared. There is a service offered by most counties nationwide, provided by "Megans Law" and it allows you to go to YOUR local law enforcement agency, give them your drivers license so they can log it and they will let you search the database. This is a separate database than anything online and is directly from the courts and legal system. Its very simple. This database is updated monthly and lists sex offenders, offense, date and where they are currently living. Believe me, its worth it. I have a teenager daughter and I checked it 4 years ago and found that one of my brothers friends was a convicted sex offender and none of us knew it - AND there were two living right on my street! You cannot be too careful nor trust anyone these days around your children. Just ask for Megans Law, its a must for anyone with kids.
Traci
[ July 24, 2002, 04:46 PM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

ROZ
07-24-2002, 04:24 PM
I think Iran has a pretty good idea on what to do with child murder/molesters. They blindfold the guilty mofo, put him in a bag, and throw him down a steep cliff.
If he happens to unlucky enough to survive, they hang him.
BTW, I too have a couple serious ones too close for comfort. I'm thinking of posting a sign on the street a few blocks away that says, " I'm watching you, you freakin pervert!"... In blood red writing of course :mad:

gigamurph
07-24-2002, 04:24 PM
78Eliminator:
This is totally off topic but I think it's worth sending out. Lots of us have loved ones and children that we want to keep safe and this is something else we can do. The link below is a graphical way to search San Diego County right down to your very own street and it will give you a list and location of known sex offenders. Take a look if you have time. I think it's worth it. With all the news lately about children being raped and murdered it can make you sick.
Scroll to the bottom and click on "I agree to the terms..." and you can search your area. Sorry to be a downer, but I thought this was important. I personally think sex offenders and especially child molester should be put to death on the first offense.
http://www.arjis.org/SDCRPinMapEntry.html
JustinKudos to you sir! I'm sure alot of people are seeing this link for the first time; are surprised at what they are finding; and thanking you for posting it! GOOD MAN!

wannajetboat
07-24-2002, 07:54 PM
Thanks a ton 78eliminator, I used the link and found out that there are two high risk sex offenders within four blocks of my youngest daughters elementary school, I will no longer be letting her walk to daycare when she is let out of school. Once again thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

disco_charger
07-24-2002, 10:52 PM
Most police departments and all Sheriff's departments can help you out with a list of sex offenders in your area. I believer the Orange County Sheriff's department will break down how serious of an offender they are (remember you have to register if you get caught pissing in public.) If you have children or a wife or both, I strongly recommned you do this. If you have some nice and close, my suggestion is Remington 870 with double ought buck shot. wink
Disco

Hotcrusader76
07-25-2002, 06:53 AM
Holy Shit!
I have a "searious offender" North South East and West of me within one block!
Lesson learned- Don't live in Lemon Grove!

Froggystyle
07-25-2002, 07:20 AM
Creepy! I don't have kids, but there is a "serious" offender the next street up from me. That sucks ass. Our homes are so widely spread there is no doubt which home it is either.
Good job Justin.

78Eliminator
07-25-2002, 07:43 AM
Froggystyle:
Creepy! I don't have kids, but there is a "serious" offender the next street up from me. That sucks ass. Our homes are so widely spread there is no doubt which home it is either.
Good job Justin.Well Wes, I guess you need to buy your sweetheart a stun gun for her birthday; that or a Colt 45.

JustMVG
07-25-2002, 12:00 PM
Just wanted to share this, KCBS in LA has a sex offender checklist on the CBS2LA.com website, i think you just type in your zip code.
I know i'll try some of the other site mentioned here. See ya Mike

burbanite
07-25-2002, 12:19 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Her454:
There is a service offered by most counties nationwide, provided by "Megans Law" and it allows you to go to YOUR local law enforcement agency, give them your drivers license so they can log it and they will let you search the database. This is a separate database than anything online and is directly from the courts and legal system. Its very simple. This database is updated monthly and lists sex offenders, offense, date and where they are currently living.[QUOTE]
I checked my local list a few years ago as I have two daughters that I thought might benefit from me having this knowledge. It was easy to do but the problem was that, as the officer explained, although sex offenders are required to register in the area they live, there is not always a follow up done to ensure that is the case. You could still be living next door to one and not know it.
Makes the hair on my neck stand up :mad:

Instigator28
07-25-2002, 12:24 PM
This gives me a god dam stomach ache. I have a beautiful little 2 year old girl and my wife and I are about 3 weeks away from bringing a little boy into this world. This is bull shit that we have to worry about this. That being said, I live in Santa Clarita and the only way you can get this list is to go to the Sheriffs Station and show them your ID and they will let you onto their computer. Needless to say, I am cutting out early today and go search.
I will tell you this, if I find one close by, I am going to take my redneck ass over to his house with a 12 pack, a bottle of Wild Turkey and a lawn chair and clean my 9 mm Ruger right in front of him with a crazy look in my eye.