PDA

View Full Version : Lake Pleasant Sunday 4/27????

91nordic29
04-25-2003, 07:21 AM
anyone thinking about going to pleasant sunday?

HAULNZ
04-25-2003, 07:25 AM
We might make it out, depending on if the hubby has to work or not. We went last Sunday, quite a few people out for Easter Sunday. Weather looks like it will be nice. :D :D

91nordic29
04-25-2003, 07:59 AM
my hubby has to work saturday so we have to go on sunday. he is a mechanic. we are going to lake havasu in 2 weeks so we need to take it out and make sure everything a - okay. where do you all usually hang out?

HAULNZ
04-25-2003, 12:22 PM
We cruise the whole lake, make a stop at Humbug Cove and float for awhile. Our son likes to sit on the sun pad and wave at all the cute girls. He is only 2, but already knows how to flirt. eek! eek! I will know later today if we are going Sunday.

roln 20s
04-25-2003, 01:10 PM
I want to go out there- but I am closing on my first house next week, so don't know if I will make it. I'll keep you up to date.
Roln 20s

HAULNZ
04-25-2003, 06:13 PM
91Nordic29, Hubby has to work Sunday cry We are planning a trip to Havasu on May 9th. We usually go to Parker, have only been to Havasu a few times. Were do you usually stay? I read in another thread that launching might be a problem with a larger boat. Havasu Springs looks nice. This trip is a family trip, so being close to the night life is not too important. Anybody have any good suggestions?? :confused: :confused:

91nordic29
04-26-2003, 06:24 AM
HAULNZ--
when we gotohavasu, we camp at cattail cove state park, at thesouth end of the lake. it is mostly older folks with rvs and young families. we arent old but we like it there because it isnt a "hot spot" and we get to get some rest at night. check out the state parks website on the web. cattail cove has a ramp, bathrooms, hot showers, etc. we usually go up the lake to kokomos and the sandbar on saturday noontime but then we can leave all that behind and come back down the lake to relax . we dont have kids but cattail cove is nice. would be good for you all. :cool:

91nordic29
04-26-2003, 06:27 AM
roln 20s--
if i know mortgage/title companies, we may just see you at the lake. look in the image center for picture of our boat and stap by and say hello!
(good luck with the new home)

HAULNZ
04-26-2003, 07:42 AM
One of the two times we have been to Havasu we launched from Cattail Cove, the park looked real nice. You don't have any problems launching your nordic? Sounds like a good plan, easy access to the party, but still far enough away you can get a good nights sleep. I have camped next to the Roadrunner in Parker, many times, very hard to get a good nights sleep. :D :D

91nordic29
04-27-2003, 05:44 AM
no problems launching. ramp pretty steep and they dredge the area every so often. it is real nice campground. each camp site has electricity and water, table, fire/bbq pit. i usually take crock pot to use on saturday so i dont have to cook after long day on water. we also rigged one of those portable mister systems to our shade canopy. everyone jealous!!! teehee.
also has nice beach and swim area for kiddies. beach has shaded tables/ramadas. lots of families. everyone real nice.

91nordic29
04-27-2003, 05:46 AM
we usually go in may and first weekend of october. nice time to sleep outside and not sweat to death!!