PDA

View Full Version : OP6 - Cooler #5

Mrs Scuba
05-08-2003, 10:44 AM
So what is it going to take to win this Cooler #5? I'm sure Scuba wants to win them all :p , I'm just interested in this ONE. :D :D
Give me any info that will help me out.

Mrs Scuba
05-08-2003, 11:14 AM
Well I've got the smile, the attitude and the headlights eek! Is that all I need to win it. wink Do you think? :D :D I'm in it for the WIN well maybe for that little extra attention as well!!!

mbrown2
05-08-2003, 11:14 AM
I think it should be more than a Beauty or Wet T-Shirt Contest....You need some boating catagories to....As in who launches the boat, trailer driving, docking/rope skills, pull a skiier, etc...Also, since there will be drinking, how about timed Beer Bong events between the girls...
The Winner of this cooler needs to be a well rounded river/lake gal...not some air-head with bolt-ons there to win a fashion award..
[ May 08, 2003, 12:15 PM: Message edited by: mbrown2 ]

Mrs Scuba
05-08-2003, 11:20 AM
I can pretty much do all the above, except I would need to work on pulling a skier, that I'm having trouble with. If you want to talk about the beer bong, Have you not seen the pictures? I can do the as well as the next guy in line. Most girlz don't like beer or they just won't do it. :D :D

mbrown2
05-08-2003, 11:22 AM
Mrs Scuba:
I can pretty much do all the above, except I would need to work on pulling a skier, that I'm having trouble with. If you want to talk about the beer bong, Have you not seen the pictures? I can do the as well as the next guy in line. Most girlz don't like beer or they just won't do it. :D :D I was not questioning your skills, just providing feedback as to what could be included to decide the contest....sounds like you have the makings of a contender. :)

Mrs Scuba
05-08-2003, 11:25 AM
Thanks for the feedback, hopefully it will help me win. Any other ideas??? :D

Party Cat
05-08-2003, 11:37 AM
Mrs Scuba:
Thanks for the feedback, hopefully it will help me win. Any other ideas??? :D Well.....if yer gonna be out at Havasu or Parker Memorial weekend.....ya might look for the Party Cat and get some 'pole time' in for practice :D :D :D

STV_Keith
05-08-2003, 11:39 AM
Mrs Scuba:
If you want to talk about the beer bong, Have you not seen the pictures?Actually, no I haven't. Please feel free to post them. :D

SCUBA STEVE
05-08-2003, 12:16 PM
Dam babe, I guess you got this one covered. :D
here is a pic of mrs scuba (black & white bikini)handling the old beer bong, in the old boat.
we tried to get her beer bong partner to come out for op6, but she cant make it. :(
One more thing I dig mrs scuba's avatar.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366beer_bong_monique___kim_1-med.jpg

SCUBA STEVE
05-08-2003, 12:28 PM
I would agree with mbrown2, the well rounded river gal is a great idea. Except for the skier part, we both suck at that. We always go out with the intention of getting on the wake board but never do. How about some sort of obstical course events? innertube racing, lost treasure search, beer chug, stuff like that? Or you can keep it simple and just have basic wet-shirt, pole dance contest. Get the top 3 crowd favorites, and then give them the beer chug contest to decide the winner. this way it will be more fair.

LaveyJet
05-08-2003, 12:43 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
How about some sort of obstical course events? Here's one to try :)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/421limbo-med.JPG

hboldno7
05-08-2003, 12:47 PM
Mrs Scuba, I have to say that your avatar makes me wish I was a cartoon character.............

Mrs Scuba
05-08-2003, 12:50 PM
I'm willing to try that one. But don't you think it would be better without the hands on the chest and the pasties? eek! eek!
[ May 08, 2003, 02:04 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Scuba ]

SCUBA STEVE
05-08-2003, 01:10 PM
secondchance:
SCUBA STEVE:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/421limbo-med.JPG those are some nice floating devices and a great idea. :D Is that a pontoon in the back round? yuk

Ziggy
05-08-2003, 01:24 PM
secondchance:
SCUBA STEVE:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/421limbo-med.JPG Wonder if Boatcop would count those as two additional PFD's when inspecting your boat.

HBjet
05-08-2003, 01:31 PM
I think you should be in a Thong bikini too if you want to be a strong contender, because everyone likes seeing hot women in thong bikini's!
HBjet

SCUBA STEVE
05-08-2003, 01:52 PM
winner of each stage goes to the finals? lets say 3 events, crowd pleaser, limbo, & some sort of brain teaser contest. mrs op6 has to be smart too. The top 3 put on some sort of "talent show"
and the judges decide from there. Or the top 3 can do some sort of timmed event.

Mrs Scuba
05-08-2003, 01:54 PM
I don't know if I will be able to pull a thong off. We'll see. Only person allowed to see me in one of those right now is Scuba. But hey, I'm pretty much open to doing just about anything. You never know after a few beers what you're willing to do. :D Thanks for the ideas. I guess I just need to wait until they make the announcement for the requirements for cooler #5. :D

HBjet
05-08-2003, 02:17 PM
Mrs Scuba:
I don't know if I will be able to pull a thong off.You don't have to pull it off, but I'm pretty sure you will secure your running for the cooler if you did. Then we can give you a T-shirt that says "I took off my thong and all I got was this lousy T-shirt and a Cooler"
Oh, Ah, Ok, you mean't wearing one in front of people.... Well, you could always have it in the boat, and if you feel the need to bust it out, then there you go!
HBjet :D

SCUBA STEVE
05-08-2003, 02:28 PM
Mrs scuba has been working out really hard for op6 & me devil So I am sure the thong will be making its first "public" apperance for op6. :D

SCUBA STEVE
05-08-2003, 02:45 PM
LOL. But I do have to agree no faties! Maybe the contest should boil down to how many hotties enter? If you have 30 girls enter, there should be some sort of elimnation rounds. If there is only 5 or 6 girls then the crowd favorite should be fair enough.
Mrs scuba I hope your ready, we have to try to win on of these coolers. Even if we have to cheat a bit devil
RD, Do you have a picture of what the coolers look like? I remember you saying that they wont be no ordinary coolers. Maybe that will pump everyone up a little more.

Party Cat
05-08-2003, 02:52 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
RD, Do you have a picture of what the coolers look like? I remember you saying that they wont be no ordinary coolers. Maybe that will pump everyone up a little more. We're still finalizing the coolers......but I'm sure we'll teaze ya before too long... :D :D

SCUBA STEVE
05-08-2003, 03:21 PM
6 weeks & counting.

LaveyJet
05-08-2003, 04:01 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
secondchance:
SCUBA STEVE:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/421limbo-med.JPG Is that a pontoon in the back round? yuk Not mine dude!!! I rate them just above PWC's !!! yuk yuk
Reminds me of Dan Akroyd in "The Great Outdoors" "Pontoon Boat? What are you going to do with a Pontoon Boat?, Retake Omaha Beach???"
SC

HBjet
05-08-2003, 04:09 PM
What about 5 catagories!
* Most creative way to open a beer (can or bottle) using part of your body.
* Sexiest pose while using the cooler as a prop.
* Do one thing that will give the biggest crowd approval (ie. Booty Shot in a thong, Wet T-shirt, No T-shirt, etc...)
* Your own special talent.
* Show or explain something boating related that will prove your Miss OP6C material.
HBjet

SCUBA STEVE
05-08-2003, 04:11 PM
LMAO. Too think I was thinking of buying a pontoon at the oc boat show. :confused:
pontoons are cool when there are not over loaded, and the operator knows what they are doing.

SCUBA STEVE
05-08-2003, 04:13 PM
HBjet:
What about 5 catagories!
* Do one thing that will give the biggest crowd approval (ie. Booty Shot in a thong, Wet T-shirt, No T-shirt, etc...)
* Show or explain something boating related that will prove your Miss OP6C material.
HBjet I like those. especially the boooooty shot. :D

Mandelon
05-08-2003, 05:16 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
LMAO. Too think I was thinking of buying a pontoon at the oc boat show. :confused:
pontoons are cool when there are not over loaded, and the operator knows what they are doing. They are great for ramming the shiny boats, too.
:rolleyes:

SCUBA STEVE
05-08-2003, 05:23 PM
Mandelon:
SCUBA STEVE:
pontoons are cool when there are not over loaded, and the operator knows what they are doing. They are great for ramming the shiny boats, too.
:rolleyes: burningm burningm

mbrown2
05-08-2003, 09:28 PM
HBjet:
What about 5 catagories!
HBjet Great catagories...I still want to see a beer bong race against the girls..maybe the finalist...have to come up with final round activities..

Windy
05-08-2003, 09:38 PM
I think this cooler #5 MissOP6 is gonna get interesting at OP6 with lots of stiff competition.

Windy
05-08-2003, 11:38 PM
Skin to Win.

gigamurph
05-09-2003, 10:18 AM
MissHBjet:
I think this cooler #5 MissOP6 is gonna get interesting at OP6 with lots of stiff competition. huh-huh-huh-huh-huh, uh..... she said "stiff"!
:p

RiverToysJas
05-09-2003, 10:37 AM
Each competitor will be given a 3' piece of string and two band-aids, then be asked to make a bathing suit. The one that makes the best suit wins. Simple http://www.op6c.com/xmb_forum/images/smilies/confused31.gif!!!
In the event of a tie, the one that is the best kisser, as determined by river dave, will be deemed winner!!!
Oh yeah, and all competitors must wear the suits they made for the remainder of the weekend.
RTJas :D
[ May 09, 2003, 11:41 AM: Message edited by: RiverToysJas ]

bordsmnj
05-09-2003, 03:22 PM
I got dibs on being the limbo pole.(what?! I'm skinny enough! :D )

DickDanger
05-09-2003, 08:05 PM
MissHBjet:
I think this cooler #5 MissOP6 is gonna get interesting at OP6 with lots of stiff competition. The only stiff competition that there will be is when I whip my junk out.....LMAO. Actually, if I show up painted in "KISS" makeup, playing "I Love It Loud" with my mullet, can I win one??? -DD Out
[ May 09, 2003, 09:06 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

hot_diggity_dog
05-10-2003, 07:09 AM
So what is it going to take to win this Cooler #5? I'm sure Scuba wants to win them all , I'm just interested in this ONE. MrsScuba it's simple idea
SKIN TO WIN :p
Repeat after me now wink
HDD :cool:

Mrs Scuba
05-10-2003, 08:51 AM
I got it covered.
Umm...
I mean uncovered. :D :D

Party Cat
05-12-2003, 08:40 AM
RiverDave:
DickDanger:
MissHBjet:
I think this cooler #5 MissOP6 is gonna get interesting at OP6 with lots of stiff competition. The only stiff competition that there will be is when I whip my junk out.....LMAO. Actually, if I show up painted in "KISS" makeup, playing "I Love It Loud" with my mullet, can I win one??? -DD Out ......... maybe?
PC, do we still have that zebra striped 909 cooler layin around? :D
RD :D Yeah, I think that it's in the garage in the keys.....look for it Memorial weekend when yer out there :D

Mrs Scuba
05-15-2003, 01:16 PM
I won't be watching, I'll be out there trying to win the title of Mrs OP6 2003. I don't think anyone would mind watching it. Are you asking the contestants or the viewers? I wouldn't mind doing it. eek!
Have you guys had a chance to come up with any other ideas yet? :D :D

Party Cat
05-15-2003, 01:32 PM
Mrs Scuba:
Have you guys had a chance to come up with any other ideas yet? :D :D Not yet......I'm still visualizing the limbo dealio :D :D :D

mbrown2
05-15-2003, 01:34 PM
Limbo = Niiiiiccccee...

waterndog
05-15-2003, 01:43 PM
Party Cat:
Mrs Scuba:
Have you guys had a chance to come up with any other ideas yet? :D :D Not yet......I'm still visualizing the limbo dealio :D :D :D I'm sure you can rig something for the boat. :D

Party Cat
05-15-2003, 01:50 PM
waterndog:
Party Cat:
Mrs Scuba:
Have you guys had a chance to come up with any other ideas yet? :D :D Not yet......I'm still visualizing the limbo dealio :D :D :D I'm sure you can rig something for the boat. :D You mean like a video camera to capture the memories ???? :D :D

Party Cat
05-15-2003, 02:21 PM
RiverDave:
Just don't post anything inappropriate that'd piss someone off later.
RD Ya mean like the pics ya want that I keep forgetting about ?????
What happens at the river/lake.......stays at the river/lake......

Jordy
05-15-2003, 02:22 PM
RiverDave:
RD I do belive that it is PC's job to be PC in the whole deal. It's a little late in the game for you to try it. :D :D :D

Jordy
05-15-2003, 02:23 PM
We could always make/market a video "OP6C Gone Wild." :D

Party Cat
05-15-2003, 02:29 PM
RiverDave:
jordanpaulk:
RiverDave:
RD I do belive that it is PC's job to be PC in the whole deal. It's a little late in the game for you to try it. :D :D :D good point. :D WHHOOOOOO HHHOOOOO PARTY!!!!
RD If for any reason, I happen to capture anything on video, etc. that may be inapropriate.....I will not be posting it without consent of the peeps involved....Like I said....what happens at the river....stays at the river.....I certainly hope that everyone else does the same....so let's let the party begin !!!!!!!!!

Jordy
05-15-2003, 02:33 PM
Party Cat:
If for any reason, I happen to capture anything on video, etc. that may be inapropriate.....I will not be posting it without consent of the peeps involved....And for those inappropriate shots (and let's hope for a ton of them), a DVD will be available later this summer. :D

SCUBA STEVE
05-15-2003, 02:40 PM
RiverDave:
RD In this case since Mrs Scuba will most likey do what it takes to win or at least attempt too. I know I'll be taking pix for my collection, but I wont be posting them.
YOU DONT WANT TO SEE A MAD SCUBA RUNNING AROUND :mad: Especially if you have a pontoon
boat.
Something like this great event should have good memories, and I would have to agree what happens at this event stays at the event. On the other hand if its memorial weekend its open game. If I dont know you and your not camera shy I am going to be a posting *****. Is that a double standard?
[ May 15, 2003, 03:42 PM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

Mrs Scuba
05-15-2003, 02:40 PM
Well, I think that anyone that is going for the title of Mrs OP6 better expect some kind of pictures or videos to come out of it. jawdrop So they should be prepared for it. What do they expect... No proof? :( Most people there won't even remember anything about the weekend since they will be drinking up a storm, so might as well have some proof (maybe some of them won't want to remember it, though). :D :D

Party Cat
05-15-2003, 02:48 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
Something like this great event should have good memories, and I would have to agree what happens at this event stays at the event. On the other hand if its memorial weekend its open game. If I dont know you and your not camera shy I am going to be a posting *****. Is that a double standard? So.....are you and the Mrs. gonna be at Havasu for Memorial weekend.... :D :D :D

Mrs Scuba
05-15-2003, 02:51 PM
We will be there Thursday thru Monday... :D

Party Cat
05-15-2003, 02:56 PM
Mrs Scuba:
We will be there Thursday thru Monday... :D Look for the Party Cat on Saturday.......We'll be on Havasu Saturday and down to Parker on Sunday....
I look forward to meeting ya both !!!
PC

Party Cat
05-15-2003, 02:57 PM
Party Cat:
Mrs Scuba:
We will be there Thursday thru Monday... :D Cool.....Look for the Party Cat on Saturday and we can start some Pre OP6 partyin.........We'll be on Havasu Saturday and down to Parker on Sunday....
I look forward to meeting ya both !!!
PC

SCUBA STEVE
05-15-2003, 02:58 PM
Yeah PC we'll be there. How about you and the pole?
I wonder what type of offspring my avatar and mrs scubas avatar would make... Probably something like this.... :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366bull_on_boat-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366bull_rider_angelisa-med.jpg
[ May 15, 2003, 03:59 PM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

Party Cat
05-15-2003, 03:00 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
Yeah PC we'll be there. How about you and the pole?
I wonder what type of offspring my avatar and mrs scubas avatar would make... Probably something like this....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366bull_on_boat-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366bull_rider_angelisa-med.jpg Dude....RTjason is looking at one of those....He'll be out there Sat afternoon.....I see him needing a ride on that bad boy !!!!!!!!!
I'm ready for some Pre OP6 action !

SCUBA STEVE
05-15-2003, 03:04 PM
sounds good PC, you wont be hanging with any pontoon boats will you? wink
the tow-a-bull is really small for us adults. but still fun. It wont be making another apperance until op6. OP6 er's mount up. :D
[ May 15, 2003, 04:33 PM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

miller19j
05-15-2003, 03:05 PM
From what I hear the whole thing is rigged! RiverDave is going to show up in drag and win the cooler. The things that guy would do for a beer! :D wink

SCUBA STEVE
05-15-2003, 03:08 PM
miller19j:
From what I hear the whole thing is rigged! RiverDave is going to show up in drag and win the cooler. The things that guy would do for a beer! :D wink sh*t I was planning on doing that. eek!

SCUBA STEVE
05-15-2003, 03:52 PM
Wait a minute, I think I got caught in all the op6 hype, but is there going to be a 6th cooler?
OP6= 6 Coolers?
5 weeks & counting. :D

SCUBA STEVE
05-15-2003, 04:04 PM
hmm I wonder what #6 is going to be for? best water balloon tosser? :D
Maybe some sort of team event? no thats the best crew cooler.... How about Mr op6? Na too easy I would win that one... ok I got it best drunk!! This way everyone would have a chance to win. :D
[ May 15, 2003, 06:01 PM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

Party Cat
05-15-2003, 05:10 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
sounds good PC, you wont be hanging with any pontoon boats will you? wink
the tow-a-bull is really small for us adults. but still fun. It wont be making another apperance until op6. OP6 er's mount up. :D Not that I'm aware of....I should be pretty close to Nextasex & Co.....

DickDanger
05-15-2003, 06:06 PM
I completely agree...what happens in my pants, stays in my pants...errrrr, or something like that. -DD Out

Windy
05-15-2003, 10:10 PM
I'll be watching from the sidelines with camera in full effect :D

SCUBA STEVE
05-16-2003, 07:22 AM
MissHBjet:
I'll be watching from the sidelines with camera in full effect :D Wait a minute your not going to go for the Mrs OP6
crown? Good that will increase Mrs scubas chances on winning.... :D

kphayes
05-16-2003, 07:28 AM
MissHBjet:
I'll be watching from the sidelines with camera in full effect :D Me too! I have to show these midwest people what the river is all about. eek! :D

STV_Keith
05-16-2003, 10:30 AM
Mrs Scuba:
Most people there won't even remember anything about the weekend since they will be drinking up a stormThat's the plan!

hot_diggity_dog
05-26-2003, 11:20 AM
I'll be the offical, unofficial photographer!
My work speaks for itself! eek! wink

SCUBA STEVE
05-27-2003, 09:53 AM
nothing if you know how to drive it. I had one run into me during spring break.

hot_diggity_dog
06-10-2003, 12:02 PM
Scuba are you bringing the Pontoon boat as your Sanbar gizmo??? eek! eek! :D

SCUBA STEVE
06-10-2003, 12:12 PM
Yeah how did you know? I was actaully working the details with the rental place right now. :D

hot_diggity_dog
06-10-2003, 12:36 PM
Yeah how did you know? I was actaully working the details with the rental place right now. I found out from Mrs. Scuba when she was on my boat asking if she could work out a trade with you so she could ride with my crew at OP6C V eek! wink :D J/K
Good Freaking guess or I'm a mind reader! eek!

SCUBA STEVE
06-10-2003, 12:51 PM
Just as a joke I should roll up in a rented pontoon.
Na, I'll have to launch at 6am just to make it to the party by 12. :D

al cole'holic
06-10-2003, 02:07 PM
Looks like I may want to bring out the big gun, the studio camera with the waterproof case... devil

Fufu Queen
06-10-2003, 02:12 PM
mbrown2:
I think it should be more than a Beauty or Wet T-Shirt Contest....You need some boating catagories to....As in who launches the boat, trailer driving, docking/rope skills, pull a skiier, etc...Also, since there will be drinking, how about timed Beer Bong events between the girls...
The Winner of this cooler needs to be a well rounded river/lake gal...not some air-head with bolt-ons there to win a fashion award.. AMEN wink

miller19j
06-10-2003, 02:31 PM
RiverDave:
So now everyones happy. No "competition" persay, but I'd be willin to wager a "lasting" impression(s) :D are gonna win it.
RD
RD I’m not happy; I liked the competition idea. But apparently the squeaky wheel gets the grease! I think that the no competition is a cop out Dave! You could have a competition the was voluntary and not degrading in any way to women. The Limbo contest was a great idea. It would add to the fun party type atmosphere. A lot of people were getting pretty excited about the competition. Look at all the posts regarding it! :(
But what the hell do I know?
When did you get so PC Dave?

superdave013
06-10-2003, 02:36 PM
RiverDave:
It's one thing to capture it on film. It's entirely different thing to have lived it. wink Once ya go back to the midwest the smile on your face will tell all.
RD lol, Or he might just end up like me. Went to Havasu for the first time in '85 and I'm still here!

Party Cat
06-10-2003, 02:41 PM
miller19j:
The Limbo contest was a great idea.Who said anything about cancelling the Limbo dealio.....We're still planning on doing it...It just won't be directly part of a cooler :D :D

SCUBA STEVE
06-10-2003, 03:02 PM
What NO COMPETITION?? :mad:
Ok I'll take over the competition part of the deal. everyone already knows I am a perv. :D
Well I guess you guys gotta do what you gotta do.
I kind of like the sneak attack approach though. This way girls that wouldnt have enterd the "contest" have a chance of winning a cooler now.
Kind of sucks for Mrs Scuba though, as far as I knew she was going to be the only competitor. :(
Too the 15 judges out there..... never mind if I start up with the bribery, everyone will say their judges. :D

hot_diggity_dog
06-10-2003, 03:24 PM
With the crowd we have going it's going to be off the scale.
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/party/party-smiley-020.gif
There will be so many activities you won't know what to do. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/sport/sport-smiley-002.gif
Just like the forums it will end up something like this.
Hey Party Cat can I check out the pole. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/alles_moegliche/mixed-smiley-022.gif
Sure come on up ladies. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/spezial/kain/Spass-1.gif
Now we have the pole dance competition. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/sport/sport-smiley-021.gif
Scuba will be cruising around with Mrs. Scuba on his shoulders now comes the chicken fights.
You want competition you got it, just name the event an it's on. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/sauer/angry-smiley-021.gif
How about the pants MILLER competition, Oh shit I wasn't supposed to say anything. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/sport/sport-smiley-027.gif
Hot (going to have a blast even if RD is the only one to show) Diggity Dog http://www.cba-1.com/sbdance.gif

SCUBA STEVE
06-10-2003, 03:29 PM
OK Jokes up... there is going to be a competition right??
Come on boyz & girlz, lets hear it.... we want a competition, we want a competition, we want a competition, I want a competition, Miller wants a competition, Mrs Scuba wants to win the competition, I want a cooler! :D
Can we at least vote on it? :confused:

SCUBA STEVE
06-10-2003, 03:31 PM
hot_diggity_dog:
With the crowd we have going it's going to be off the scale.
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/party/party-smiley-020.gif
There will be so many activities you won't know what to do. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/sport/sport-smiley-002.gif
Just like the forums it will end up something like this.
Hey Party Cat can I check out the pole. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/alles_moegliche/mixed-smiley-022.gif
Sure come on up ladies. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/spezial/kain/Spass-1.gif
Now we have the pole dance competition. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/sport/sport-smiley-021.gif
Scuba will be cruising around with Mrs. Scuba on his shoulders now comes the chicken fights.
You want competition you got it, just name the event an it's on. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/sauer/angry-smiley-021.gif
How about the pants MILLER competition, Oh shit I wasn't supposed to say anything. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/sport/sport-smiley-027.gif
Hot (going to have a blast even if RD is the only one to show) Diggity Dog http://www.cba-1.com/sbdance.gif mrs scuba and I are good chicken fighters too, bring it on chumps.

hot_diggity_dog
06-10-2003, 03:35 PM
Come on boyz & girlz, lets hear it.... we want a competition, we want a competition, we want a competition, I want a competition, Miller wants a competition, Mrs Scuba wants to win the competition, I want a cooler! Scuba,
Breaking news in from RD.
1st competition is me and Mrs Scuba wrestling! eek! :D :D
I hope I don't loose in the 1st round and get eliminated. wink
Hot (like to wrestle with the ladies Diggity Dog :cool:

SCUBA STEVE
06-10-2003, 03:42 PM
hey your the picture taker, you cant be invloved in any events.
First event a whipped cream bkini contest
Second event a whipped cream bikini eating contest. both genders can enter. :D

Party Cat
06-10-2003, 04:51 PM
hot_diggity_dog:
Hot (going to have a blast even if RD is the only one to show) Diggity Dog http://www.cba-1.com/sbdance.gif I like this one too....This could be clean fun :D :D

MJ19
06-10-2003, 05:03 PM
I like a little competition...if it's something I'm not interested in then I won't compete, but I wouldn't want to ruin it for the others...and if it IS something I can do...well watch out...I might get violent when it comes to winning :D http://www.havasudoug.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/rotflmao.gif

MJ19
06-10-2003, 05:04 PM
I'm game for Chicken Fights :D

MJ19
06-10-2003, 05:20 PM
SCUBA STEVE:
hey your the picture taker, you cant be invloved in any events.
First event a whipped cream bkini contest
Second event a whipped cream bikini eating contest. both genders can enter. :D Wait we are bringing the whip cream...don't make us broke on this advneture...I'm not sure costco carries enough whip cream for bikini whip cream wrestling contest :p
Oh wait you just said whipped cream bikini contest...meaning the whip cream covers the bikini areas? eek! That actually might be more coverage then a thong :D

Mrs Scuba
06-10-2003, 05:33 PM
hot_diggity_dog:
Come on boyz & girlz, lets hear it.... we want a competition, we want a competition, we want a competition, I want a competition, Miller wants a competition, Mrs Scuba wants to win the competition, I want a cooler! Scuba,
Breaking news in from RD.
1st competition is me and Mrs Scuba wrestling! eek! :D :D
I hope I don't loose in the 1st round and get eliminated. wink
Hot (like to wrestle with the ladies Diggity Dog :cool: As I said before I would do whatever it takes to win. So if you are one of the judges and that's what it takes to win or get your vote, that's what I'll need to do. But since no one will know who the judges are I guess all the guyz on boards can just ask me, and I will probably end up wrestling with all of them. I need to make sure all the judges are happy, right????
:D

RiverKitty
06-10-2003, 06:16 PM
I say we should all just have an awesome time and Party during the day/afternoon! Then when the party starts to wind down during the evening (if it ever does) let *everyone* vote. Use an empty coffee can or whatever and everyone can write a name down on a sheet of paper (1 per person). The one with the most names wins. This can work equally as well with the guys. A Mr. & Ms. OP6! Let the masses choose!! We can still have fun whipped cream, baby oil, mud, limbo, whatever, games/competitions during the day...just for fun. JMO
Cheers ~River(Just wanna have fun/No Brain Damage)Kitty :D

Mrs Scuba
06-10-2003, 06:24 PM
That sounds fair. Pick a winner for each. One choice for the ladies, one choice for the men. Meanwhile, in between we can do all the little contests, just for the fun of it. Good thinking, RK. :)

MJ19
06-10-2003, 07:30 PM
idea What about keeping the competitions unknown to all OP6 goers. idea
We all must all have a good time, party like rock stars and play the games that are there for the fun of it.
Then the folks that put sooo much hard work into planning this great time for the masses can give the coolers to whomever they feel deserve it for whatever reasons they see fit. :D
I don't mind a little competition and I don't mind having a fun time attempting to party like a rock star and I wouldn't mind winning a cooler either, but if I come home without a cooler, I know I'll come home with memories that will last much longer then any cooler out there :D

SCUBA STEVE
06-10-2003, 07:38 PM
sounds like MJ19 is getting excited. I thought I was the only one who liked to party like a rock star.
All I know who ever gets in my way from winning a cooler is going down... :D

hot_diggity_dog
06-10-2003, 10:19 PM
Well guys I think it only fair to tell you that in the interest of "everybody" having a good time we changed this portion of the event.
We picked 15 people off the arrival list that are going to judge the miss OP6 contest for us. The way it works is simple, there only "rule" is they can't vote for somebody in there own crew. There "criteria" for picking the winner is also simple "Whichever chick at the party they feel would make the best co-pilot in there boat." Here's where it gets a little interesting because the guys own experience helps him to pick what is best for him.
I.E. Someone that can handle there boat by themselves will probably pick based on looks.
Someone that needs a couple of dock hands will probably pick a girl that is more river knowledgeable.
The 15 judges do not know who each other are, and thoughout the day they will just come up and tell me keith or partycat who they picked. I'm expecting that 1 girl is going to get picked more then once, but in the event of a tie PC, Keith and myself, will choose based on the same criteria..
There is no "competition" now and or exploiting of womens rights (which I believe is what i was accused of.. lol).
So now everyones happy. No "competition" persay, but I'd be willin to wager a "lasting" impression(s) are gonna win it.
RD
It looks like they have made their decision! argue
That kind of makes it interesting? :confused: eek!
The guy you just called a:
"Fat F%$#%#$%k, smart Ass with the big killer boat, your a Dickhead"
Just maybe a judge!!! eek! eek!
Hot (I think I'll use the Judge card all weekend to get special treatment) Diggity Dog wink

MJ19
06-11-2003, 07:15 AM
SCUBA STEVE:
sounds like MJ19 is getting excited. I thought I was the only one who liked to party like a rock star.
All I know who ever gets in my way from winning a cooler is going down... :D I said "attempting" to party like a rock star...I have a feeling this little girlie can't keep up with you :p
I might have to get in your way...just to piss you off :p wink :D

hot_diggity_dog
06-11-2003, 07:25 AM
MJ19 are you still bringing your special doggie treats? :confused: :D :D
Hot (My little doggies love treats) Diggity Dog wink

SCUBA STEVE
06-11-2003, 07:29 AM
MJ, an attempt to party like a rock star is better then sitting there being a party pooper. :cool:
So are we going to get a chicken fight going? eek!
So far Monique and I are are undefeated amongst our friends. :D
[ June 11, 2003, 08:29 AM: Message edited by: SCUBA STEVE ]

MJ19
06-11-2003, 07:30 AM
hot_diggity_dog:
MJ19 are you still bringing your special doggie treats? :confused: :D :D
Hot (My little doggies love treats) Diggity Dog wink Oh yeah...I want to make friends with the pups right away :D (remind me right before OP6...I have to pick up fresh liver at the butcher shop and make them the night before, otherwise they won't be fresh) :D

MJ19
06-11-2003, 07:32 AM
SCUBA STEVE:
hee, hee are you on top...Miller likes to be on top :p

hot_diggity_dog
06-11-2003, 07:47 AM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by SCUBA STEVE:
So are we going to get a chicken fight going?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hee, hee are you on top...Miller likes to be on top
MJ19,
That is the best idea yet. :D
Hot (I hope your chick can carry you on your shoulders) Diggity Dog eek!

SCUBA STEVE
06-11-2003, 09:17 AM
MJ19:
SCUBA STEVE:
hee, hee are you on top...Miller likes to be on top :p Oh a little role reversal?? Ok I am game. wink