PDA

View Full Version : a special request

Cas
09-03-2002, 09:19 PM
I'm getting a little bogged down here with trying to get a TP3 trip organized without even having finished up everything I needed to do after TP2. I then went and ran off to Shasta this past weekend and need to get some stuff done with that.
In essence, I've been going through about 400 pictures from TP and another 150 or so from Shasta. I'm in need of some input to use on the LBBA website about both TP2 and Shasta that I can use.
I'm envisioning posting a bunch of pictures with commentary/testimonials from anyone and everyone that can send me something about your experience. After I get a few, I'll cut and paste them onto the website mixed in with some pictures.
I created a email account just for these things on AOL. The email address is LaidBckBoatr1@aol.com I'd appreciate it if you could send the emails there.
Oh yea, only 13 out of 42 sites left for TP3 :)

RiverToysJas
09-03-2002, 09:51 PM
RiverDave:
Cas, I'm totally lost.. What's TP3?? or TP2??
Do you need some pic's for a website or something?
RDI'm glad you said it RD, because I was thinking the very same thing!!! I almost posted what you just said but then decided to wait and see what kind of replys he got (then maybe I could figure out what the hell he's talking about). :)

gnarley
09-03-2002, 09:59 PM
Ok for you guys in the southland CAS put together a get together at Tower Park in the Delta near Lodi, Ca. Last year was 1st, two weeks ago was the second gathering called TP2 with around 50 or more boats & next year is being planned now titled TP3. This is the same place Boardstock is happening this weekend.
CAS, if the sites are going that fast maybe you should get them to set aside some more?
[ September 03, 2002, 11:01 PM: Message edited by: gnarley ]

Oldsquirt
09-03-2002, 10:03 PM
Dave, TP2 is short for Tower Park 2. It was a little - 40+ boats - get together at Tower Park Marina in the Delta two weekends back. TP1 took place last summer, TP3 is scheduled for the weekend before Labor Day, next summer. You probably weren't aware of it due to the fact it was primarily a jet boat gathering wink There were several threads here on ***boat pertaining to this event, but since it grew out of Cas' participation on the old RealJetBoats board, which is now the Banderlog (http://www.banderlog.com/cgi-bin/banderlog/dcforum/dcboard.cgi) board, most of the info about it can be found there.
By the way, Cas definitely knows how to organize a party. Thanks again, Cas!
EDIT: Looks like I type too slow!
[ September 03, 2002, 11:04 PM: Message edited by: OLDSQUIRT ]