PDA

View Full Version : this friday.....

bordsmnj
06-16-2003, 03:56 PM
we'll be out at the river waiting for this op6 thing to happen and the more i read the more peeps i see that are gonna be leaving on thursday night. SO,without having to go through 50 threads and who knows how many posts where is everyone gonna hangout firday on the water?? sandbar? topoc? channel? copper cove?? linda and i will probably be at the sandbar especialy if there will be more peeps from the boards there. anyways heres a place to post friday happinin's
Us: 10:am wake up from nap
11:am luanch boat
11;30 southward criuse and float/nap #2
1;pm hit up sandbar.
after that ???????? depends maybe havasu maybe nap#3

MJ19
06-16-2003, 04:01 PM
I think we will be arriving Friday afternoon...so you'll probably find us at some bar Friday night :D

Beautiful Noise
06-16-2003, 04:04 PM
I'll be in Parker Thurday Night :) Going up to Havasu to Check thing's out on Friday around Noon(Look for me on the "Lake Lice" sorry Guy's I have to do it)to scope thing's out before taking the Flattie Up Saturday, also meeting up with Mr & Mrs Gig at some Point :D
Steve

bordsmnj
06-16-2003, 04:07 PM
oh, i guess i should added that we're luanching/staying up in needles(mohave vally). :cool: anyone staying above havazoo?

Kilrtoy
06-16-2003, 04:11 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/111DSCF0132-med.JPG
Here is our pic, Since we don't know anyone come up and say hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bordsmnj
06-16-2003, 04:13 PM
Kilrtoy, you guys gonna be on the water friday?

SCUBA STEVE
06-16-2003, 04:16 PM
MJ19:
I think we will be arriving Friday afternoon...so you'll probably find us at some bar Friday night :D us too!! yeah this day is done, 3 more working days for me! :D

Kilrtoy
06-16-2003, 04:23 PM
Yeah we will hit the water about 2 or so. Which way we are heading, NO F****N CLUE.

bordsmnj
06-16-2003, 04:33 PM
RiverDave:
Natives are gettin a little restless for the maps.. :D
I'm almost possitive there going out today at somepoint.
RD oh,straight hijacked my thread! is there a moderator in the house?! j/k RD
be sure and let us know as soon as the maps are sent :D

Party Cat
06-16-2003, 04:48 PM
RiverDave:
RD Some have already been sent...the rest will be out by tonight....Ya know some of us occasionally have to work...... frown

SCUBA STEVE
06-16-2003, 05:05 PM
Party Cat:
RiverDave:
RD Some have already been sent...the rest will be out by tonight....Ya know some of us occasionally have to work...... :( Work is overrated, send the maps & gps cord. already!! :D Scuba got a hand held GPS, for Fathers Day. :D
Jason you can use it when when we see you.

Eric455
06-16-2003, 05:18 PM
Kilrtoy:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/111DSCF0132-med.JPG
Here is our pic, Since we don't know anyone come up and say hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sure will

bordsmnj
06-16-2003, 05:20 PM
mini scuba got you a gps?! what a great kid. Your "DADness" must be good :cool: i can't wait to lie to everyone about how fast it says my boat really goes :D with or without the gps it'll be nice to see you guys again.

Party Cat
06-16-2003, 05:24 PM
Just sent some more out.....gotta go and feed my face :D :D ....Check out the Arrival List (http://www.irnoyfb.com/op6v/OP6CV.htm) to see if ya made the last mailing :D :D
[ June 16, 2003, 06:25 PM: Message edited by: Party Cat ]

Eric455
06-16-2003, 05:39 PM
PC. how do you confirm peoples e-mail address's? by ***boats profile? how fast is your server? is it still sending the files out. ?
eric

hot_diggity_dog
06-16-2003, 06:01 PM
Usually the day's are pretty typical on the lake.
1st meeting spot is the channel to pickup or meet someone, then head up to the sand bar.
Sandbar for a few hours or more, then up river for some driving time and site seeing.
Back by the sandbar to see what's happening, then speed runs back to the channel.
Times are hard to pin point with all of the variables
Hot (See you on the water Friday) Diggity Dog