PDA

View Full Version : Anyone els make reservation @ Buena Vista for the 4th????

Eric455
06-25-2003, 07:12 PM
i have one waterfront campsite reserved and now more people are coming along with us. if anyone has made reservations and is willing to sell the site to mefor that weekend! please let me know. thanx
eric
[ June 25, 2003, 08:21 PM: Message edited by: Eric455 ]

sandblasted
06-25-2003, 07:21 PM
Eric455:
i have one waterfront campsite reserved and now more people are coming along with us. if anyone has made reservations and is willing to sell the site to mefor that weekend! please let me know. thanx
eric Maybe I'll see you out there...We are heading to Naci for the 4th but heading back on the 5th...we plan to stop at Buena Vista on the 5th to hang out with some friends camping there...Hopefully we'll see you there....

Eric455
06-25-2003, 07:26 PM
hel yes baby... i sure hope to see you too... can have your friend callme i want to see if he would know anyone with a campsite available. i can call just PM me his phone # if you dont want it on the WWW.
thanx sandblasted
eric

HalletDave
06-26-2003, 06:52 AM
Eric & Blasted,
I might cruise up on the 5th.
HD

JetBoatRich
06-26-2003, 06:54 AM
HalletDave:
Eric & Blasted,
HD Are they ready for you to do that? :o

Eric455
06-26-2003, 07:02 AM
HD [/qb][/QUOTE]Are they ready for you to do that? :o [/QB][/QUOTE]
of course we are rich. come on now be nice....
eric

sandblasted
06-26-2003, 11:36 AM
HalletDave:
Eric & Blasted,
HD Dave, I'll be on the lookout for the Root Beer float! :D
Eric, my friends are staying with their parents in 1 site. Afraid I can't help you with getting another...We'll just be there for the day...Hopefully we get there before the lake fills up with boats!!

JetBoatRich
06-26-2003, 01:38 PM
Greg some of us are headed to Isabella July 19th weekend? How about you and the family?

sandblasted
06-26-2003, 03:40 PM
JetBoatRich:
Greg some of us are headed to Isabella July 19th weekend? How about you and the family? Sounds like fun but I can't make it. I'll be BBQ'n tri tip on the beach in Ventura!! Regional company picnic and I'm the organizer so I have to show up! Hopefully there will lots of babes in bikinis!! :D :D

TRG
06-26-2003, 04:37 PM
i was thinking of going to Isabella on the 4th,... is that place going to be a madhouse? my cousin lives there and is camping out for the weekend and has just invited! dont know much about the lake. any info would help, thanks. todd

JetBoatRich
06-26-2003, 04:40 PM
toddnjuzz:
i was thinking of going to Isabella on the 4th,... is that place going to be a madhouse? my cousin lives there and is camping out for the weekend and has just invited! dont know much about the lake. any info would help, thanks. todd Small lake fed by the Kern River, can be fun if the water is up. Not a great Prop lake. Wher are they camping at, most sites are about the same. North side towards Kernville good tree coverage and showers, etc.

TRG
06-26-2003, 08:13 PM
my cousin was informing me that they all get together at one end of the lake in the evening and line-em up and the law does nothing about it but watch over the meyhem!! do you know anything about this kinda shit???? cuz im on it then!!!
thanks jb rich :D

JetBoatRich
06-26-2003, 08:37 PM
Never heard of that, not sure if they allow boating at night out there.
That lake is know to grab boats from hidden trees, at night might be tough to see.
We sit around the camp fire and have a few cold ones and tell stories.

TRG
06-27-2003, 10:54 PM
i just got off the phone w/ mu cousin and found that last 4th at 6pm on the lake (not night,...evening) they had about 10-15 jet boats and a couple flats and they all lined up and ran them for about an hour,...even with ol' johnny yuma out there just watchin' the passer by's. I dont know, but if so i'll have a full rep. with pic's the following mon.

75_Elim
06-28-2003, 02:48 PM
HalletDave:
Eric & Blasted,
HD HD, You have room in the float for another? My boat still won't be ready by the 5th ?

sandblasted
06-29-2003, 06:33 AM
75_Elim:
HalletDave:
Eric & Blasted,
HD HD, You have room in the float for another? My boat still won't be ready by the 5th ? Jerry, you haven't killed that guy yet? :D

JetBoatRich
06-29-2003, 07:52 AM
HD always has room, you guys have a great time at the MUD BOWL

ACCEPTENCE
06-29-2003, 10:01 AM
Buena (MUD HOLE) Vista...nasty, just plain nasty.

sandblasted
06-29-2003, 11:27 AM
75_Elim:
HalletDave:
Eric & Blasted,
HD HD, You have room in the float for another? My boat still won't be ready by the 5th ? I think you just by-passed Mandelon for the best avatar.......Hot damn!! jawdrop

75_Elim
06-29-2003, 02:29 PM
sandblasted:
75_Elim:
HalletDave:
Eric & Blasted,
HD HD, You have room in the float for another? My boat still won't be ready by the 5th ? Jerry, you haven't killed that guy yet? :D He'll be dead in a week or two if my boat doesn't turn out bad ass!!! When I brought it back he said he had planned on redoing 90% of it. So I took a shit load of pics and video to show the work I got the first time and if it's not perfect all tell him to take all of it out and I'm not paying for shit. Then I'll have documentation on what he did (and didn't do) for if he trys to take me to court to pay him. The sad part is, this guy does some really nice work....I've seen it. I just can't figure out why he didn't do it on mine. I asked him how he did so well for Nikki Sixx's car, yet I get silicone seams on my drivers seat. I told him all that crap is unacceptable and it better be perfect. He keeps saying he can do it nice, so we'll see. I think I may do a surprise visit later next week just to be sure it's going well. If not, then he will be TERMINATED !!! :D