PDA

View Full Version : Help!!

bear down
03-06-2003, 02:38 PM
Hey Everyone,
I realize this is a "Hot Boat Forum" however, I need some assistance... I just purchased a brand spanking new Eliminator, and have yet to sell my smaller run-about boat. It is a 2000 Sea Doo 20' Jet Boat, and goes about 53mph. It is actually really fun, and is great to ski and wakeboard behind, but I have dreamed of owning an Eliminator for sometime now, and when the wifie gave me the go-head, I ran with it!! So now I just wanted to know if anyone knows of anyone who is interested in a 20' fun boat. I am soon going to be facing the dilema of having 2 boat payments, and my wife taking off my head. Please let me know it is a great starter boat, I am asking only for pay-off $12,700 it is worth about $17,000 with all my upgrades. The guy that did my financing at Eliminator said he could finance anyone who is interested, and even do it as a TAX FREE deal!
Thanks Guys,
Guillermo

rivernutts
03-06-2003, 04:49 PM
Hey beardown, sorry I can't help you with your old boat, but what size eliminator did you go with and what kind of power? I'm currently working on a deal with them on a 28 daytona or a 26 daytona, we haven't decided which one yet!!

bear down
03-06-2003, 04:57 PM
rivernutts:
Hey beardown, sorry I can't help you with your old boat, but what size eliminator did you go with and what kind of power? I'm currently working on a deal with them on a 28 daytona or a 26 daytona, we haven't decided which one yet!! I just had the boat delivered last Saturday 3-1-03 and it was a 220 Eagle with the 496 mag. If your thinking of either the 26 or 28 Daytona I would put at least a Merc. HP 500 or HP525, Eliminator seems to get some great deals on these engines. Eliminator has been nothing but magnificent towards me and my wife, we've been dealing with them since Aug of last year getting this deal done. I hope you have Dan Alberts as your sales guys, he was ours and he is GREAT! George is pretty awesome as well, if not I am sure the other guys are just as good as well. If you have any other quesitons just PM me or respond to the board.

rivernutts
03-06-2003, 05:14 PM
Dan is are salesman, He semms to be a nice guy! We were going to put a 496ho in which ever boat we go with and next year throw a procharger on it and gain some real horse power!! The hp500 is a huge $$$ upgrade and doesn't really seem to be worth the price for only 50hp more!!

bear down
03-06-2003, 07:02 PM
rivernutts:
Dan is are salesman, He semms to be a nice guy! We were going to put a 496ho in which ever boat we go with and next year throw a procharger on it and gain some real horse power!! The hp500 is a huge $$$ upgrade and doesn't really seem to be worth the price for only 50hp more!! That is awsome... how long have you been working with him? Just some advice, better to buy the bigger engine and have a longer engine life with it stock which means less money in the long run!
Ask Dan for his "true" opinion of super charging the engines...

beyondhelpin
03-06-2003, 07:35 PM
How do you do a tax free loan on that type of boat?

rivernutts
03-07-2003, 08:51 AM
bear down:
rivernutts:
Dan is are salesman, He semms to be a nice guy! We were going to put a 496ho in which ever boat we go with and next year throw a procharger on it and gain some real horse power!! The hp500 is a huge $$$ upgrade and doesn't really seem to be worth the price for only 50hp more!! That is awsome... how long have you been working with him? Just some advice, better to buy the bigger engine and have a longer engine life with it stock which means less money in the long run!
Ask Dan for his "true" opinion of super charging the engines... We've only been talking with dan for about 2-3 weeks so far. We really need to make up are mind on this because lets do the math, 1-2 weeks to finalize everything and 6-8 weeks to build the boat,Lets see by my calculations that puts us in mid may and we all know that is well into river season!!!