PDA

View Full Version : Calling all you wanna-be racers!

Spirit of Discovery
08-12-2002, 08:16 AM
OK, boys!! All you people who run around in your boats with numbers on the sides. Don't just try to impress people by making them THINK you're a racer! Have some "cahones" and come out this weekend in Huntington Beach and show the world that you really are a racer! Race registration is Saturday at 10AM. If you don't have the guts to come out and race, then take the numbers off your boat. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! By the way, this IS a challenge!! Go to the Pacific Offshore website www.pacificoffshore.com (http://www.pacificoffshore.com) for more information. Just don't forget to go get a DMV or FAA physical before showing up or I won't let you race. (and that is no excuse for not racing)

Truth Be Told
08-12-2002, 05:42 PM
Yeah , big race last year, they tried to get my buddy to enter his small block powered 23 scarab to put some boats out there. How come so few big boats run this race? Oh, he does'nt put a number on his boat, but when you have a HOUSE on the water with your "slow" boat on a Hydro hoist, by Captain Jack's , who cares if you got a small block! Enjoy Hunt.Harbor, then think about how cool it is to live there every day on your way home.

locogringo
08-12-2002, 11:20 PM
Wham Bam Thankyou Mame!

Spirit of Discovery
08-13-2002, 02:43 PM
Small-Block, Big-Block, who cares?? Just come out and race!! We've got a class for ya!! To answer your question, boat count is down due to APBA rule changes. The tight economy has an effect too. We should have about 20 boats this year. I sure wish it were like three years ago with 45 boats!!